Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day (9986 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
@Egbeman reporting LIVE from Kanem Hospital,PH.One Leg hanged wit bandage all over.The First flee from Lagos and left this afternoon,she brought me an hamper wit lots of imported stuffs,i gave her a kiss in return.The 2nd one is here wit me atm,she's rili spoilin me wif KFC stuffs.Am actualy looking for our to blow her this nyt.
The wahala here is dat;The 3rd one is flying down tomorow morning and dey myt likly clash.Secondly,is how to escape this hospital guys.The charges too much ooo.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Ranoscky(m): 11:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
Najalyn, y u dey kalolo naa. . .?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (photo) / I Saw Them And My Konji Battery Rose Frm 32 Percent To 97 Percent Full / Bacherlor Jailed For Seducing A Married Woman In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.