Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,085 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day (9976 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Beowulf(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
If the bobo no get office nko? grin

Then we go with your pop template cool
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Ralphjoe(m): 10:36am On Feb 03, 2012
@op, you no try at all, with sense all this things would be a thing of the past, i would advice you to go with killz suggestion, but guy u na wa o, 3 babes at once. I don't know how val would be in kano(dis 1 dat we are always in curfew by 6pm),
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2012
The world is rapidly changing. Gone are the days of numerous girlfriends. Guys don wise-up.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by queensmith: 11:10am On Feb 03, 2012
life_style:

Are you suggesting him suicide ?

exactly what im suggesting! exactly!
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Sike(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2012
I wish i could see this poster's picture.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Tsun(f): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2012
Yeye boy!!!!!!!! No comment Abeg,
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by cynthiafred67(f): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

Op, on the 9th of Feb go collect bed rest for hospital,(make dem no talk say you dey run) pay the doctor make dem put P.O.P cast for ya leg, hang am for up. Then call the girls one after they other. Tell them where you dey and say you get accident. When they come to see you(that's if they do) nobody will tell them to make alternate arrangements. grin grin grin grin Anyone of them that spends valentine day by your bedside, that's the meaning of love! I doubt if anyone will stand by your side on the 14th though, i fit bet my laptop charger. grin But anyone that does, that's a wife material. . . Pomp and plain! smiley

But guy you fcck up! grin grin 3 girlfriends? Damn! grin

Ummmmmmm KILLZ! KILLZ!! KILLZ!!! U are a Badt boi (no offence)
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by RoyalRoy(m): 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
the muffler is an investment for a life-time o, each girl you have will experience the neck-breaking thing once in her rough rider relationship with you.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by kestine(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2012
turn to alhaji jelili
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by mystiqueem(f): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2012
Give nearest babes 'Gifts hampers' packaged by FLUSHFACE call: 08137838735 | flushface@yahoo.com for details
then tell them 'work' won't allow u spend 'quality time' with them but it is still a 'Love Month' so chill excuse.
Spend Val Night with the main babe while presenting a nice 'Gift' also packaged by FLUSHFACE to her for your infidelity.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
Guy u try o 3 girlfriends at once u may not live long
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ummmmmmm KILLZ! KILLZ!! KILLZ!!! U are a Badt boi (no offence)
Just helping a brother out! embarassed
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
@poster: jobless boy! Go find work do.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by nwanioma(f): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2012
Simply tell each of the girls, a sob story of how 2 of your guys got their hearts broken 2days before. And how you would be hanging out with them and some other good friends of yours, so it would be like a group hang out thing. Emphasis how important it would be that none of them get all romantic with you as it would make your guys feel even worse. And Promise each of them their own special valentine!

NOW TELL ME THANK YOU! ; cool
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Killz,na correct idea b dat.But me no get money to do dat one self
@Royal boy,na so,u go geme dat ur skills abeg.
@hardbody,me no get office ooo!
The one that i thought will be going to work called me and said she will be taking dat day off cos she wnt to spend time wit me.Na to leave town be dat ooo!because me no want person wey go pour me acid for face ooo!
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
egbeman1:

@Killz,na correct idea b dat.But me no get money to do dat one self
@Royal boy,na so,u go geme dat ur skills abeg.
@hardbody,me no get office ooo!
The one that i thought will be going to work called me and said she will be taking dat day off cos she wnt to spend time wit me.Na to leave town be dat ooo!because me no want person wey go pour me acid for face ooo!
Guy we still dey talk the same thing! As you no get money, tell them say you dey travel for one contract on the 9th( You fit even start to dey tell dem from tomorrow, dem go happy die grin), say you go come back after 3 days! (did val is gonna be da bomb babe grin) When you reach there my guy, break leg! grin grin grin Use another number call them, tell them say no network for where you dey! grin grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2012
@killz,na so mahn.I go tell dem say i go hammer money wit the contract.If i waka leave lag,dem no go see me till after the val.I done start the thing now self.no tym
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
Correct nigga! grin grin But next time, stay away from 3 girls at once! angry

grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
@killz,i can't put all my eggs in one basket.Am even thinking of streching it from 3 to let's say 9.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^
9? Ok! i don dey already plan as i go help you for next year valentine! grin
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by anonymus11: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
9? Ok! i don dey already plan as i go help you for next year valentine! grin

you discombull albino with horns u better eat your words. what do u mean by who is more intelligent goatluks or u. u cretin i dnt blame u
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
anonymus11:

you discombull albino with horns u better eat your words. what do u mean by who is more intelligent goatluks or u. u cretin i dnt blame u
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by anonymus11: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2012
~Killz~:

saved by the bell dis time. next time no nannies to wipe ur weewee. u have lesser nanny mcphee to clean after ur mess life must suck yuck
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by egbeman1: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
@Killz baba,na the way.Nextyear own go badt.But u sure say i go still get the val gift wia dem wan give me if i cut out Cos dose chicks hold bar die,me no one miss the gift oo!.Person tell me say one done package orig Amma Kip Kip top for me self.Abeg wetin i go do
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by Killz3(m): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^
Na wa for you o! Which one you dey sef? Na you come dey get long throat? Ok o. if you wan fall your hand sha. . . grin Me no go kuku dey dia!
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by nonnyp(f): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
send one 2 ur father,n d other 2 ur elder bros then stay with one mr dumb brain shocked shocked
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by NAJALYN: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2012
Why ask for help? You know cheating is wrong, so deal with the situation. You can share yourself into three equal parts and distribute to the ladies.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by NAJALYN: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
Why ask for help? You know cheating is wrong, so deal with the situation. You can share yourself into three equal parts and distribute to the ladies.
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by NAJALYN: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by NAJALYN: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2012
Re: How To Manage My Three Girlfriends On Valentine's Day by AfroBlue(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
@egbeman1

updates Playa Playa grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mysterious Twenty Thousand Naira / Help I Think I've Been Exposed / One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.