Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

What Attracted You To Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted You To Your Lover? (2876 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Partner?? / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted You To Your Lover? by moneyideas: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2006
hello,
i want to know what attracted you to your lover.Also the reaction on both sides.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2006
his goodlooks, love and care he was everything i had ever wanted in a gu-y kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by whoknoxluv(m): 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2006
what will attracted me most inmy lover will be her caring attitude and above all God fearing simple
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Kave(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2006
She looked, and still looks so natural! I mean she is an african queen, Ofure - i'll neva stop lovin u.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by whitelexi(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2006
Funny enuff, i never thought about what attracts me to women
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by thelma2(f): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2006
@whitelexi
whitelexi:

Funny enough, i never thought about what attracts me to women

hmn very typical. i guess for you, anything goes cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by focus(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2006
her sence maturity is superb, she is an embodiment of wisdom. full of passion and respect. she is an answer to my prayers despite the diffrent of 4 years.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by whitelexi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2006
hmn very typical. i guess for you, anything goes

Thelma2 wink its gotto be one outta two ways, it varies in many women, i may be attracted to 'A' cos she's intelligent, and attracted to 'B' cos i like her looks, Its chemical and i cant explain it cool
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by whitelexi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2006
See, i dont tell lies grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by thelma2(f): 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2006
whitelexi so when you get attracted to A & B and God knows what other Letter you get attracted to, what does that make you?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2006
a womanizer!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2006
Kave:

She looked, and still looks so natural! I mean she is an african queen, Ofure - i'll never stop lovin u.
that is sooooo sweet kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by disney(f): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2006
I was attracted by his ability to sacrifice for me , cos love ain't about looks , height and all that but about true sacrifice when you sick, in pain, in problems, no money, in confusion and he still be there for me. grin wink smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Hotstepper(f): 3:51am On Mar 22, 2006
he is straight forward, open minded, caring and lovely, Ndum, Ifunanyam,Obim and Akarakam, I love uuu grin
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by whitelexi(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2006
thelma2:

whitelexi so when you get attracted to A & B and God knows what other Letter you get attracted to, what does that make you?

When i'm attracted to 'A', all the ports on my system are shut down so total attention is given to 'A'. If something goes wrong, like it usually does with women, and we have to part ways, all ports are re-opened to accommodate another attraction,  its that easy,

Does that make me a Womanizer?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by nikinash(f): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2006
his kindness, willingness to forgive the impossible to forgive, and care.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by glodave(f): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2006
wat attracted mi in a man,
smiley good look, tall, caring, faithful, and most of all intelligent and ability to sacrifice me when, ever i seek smiley
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by sbucareer(f): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2006

To be quite honest, food was my attraction. She really knows how to cook. Everytime I went to visit her I end up eating too much and passing the night at her house. From there I get to start knowing her and start liking her and loving her, you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by eveseh(f): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2006
his eyes and smile and his voice
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by omarigurl(f): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2006
what attracts mi to a guy is his eyes, got be foine as hell, lips and got b light skinned or brown, way taller than mi. Would ma chocolate if u r morris chestnut, or tyrese, or taye diggs, and da rest of them. And u gotta have a nice personality.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by debosky(m): 12:10am On Apr 26, 2006
i'm a sucker for intelligent women, but this one is also fine y'know! she's also caring, not afraid to say sorry and can admit her faults. Guys out there y'all have to look somewhere else cos i aint letting go of this one!! wink
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by omarigurl(f): 12:44am On Apr 26, 2006
debosky:

i'm a sucker for intelligent women, but this one is also fine y'know! she's also caring, not afraid to say sorry and can admit her faults. Guys out there y'all have to look somewhere else because i aint letting go of this one!! wink

r u referin 2 mi?
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by macgozy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2008
Words are really not enough to say what attracted me to my lover,

I would say her sense of maturity, understanding & above all she's such a lively person to be with
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by ghengis(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2008
Her beautiful eyes and smile attracted, her calmness and composure got me hooked!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2009
I was blindly in luv. Just opened my eyes and there she right there on my bed
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Frizy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2009
Her charisma and charming beauty. kiss
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by ritai(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2009
what attracted me to him is his caring attitude and handsomeness which makes every gal
longing to have him .and above all he is intelligent and hard working.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Pennywise(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2009
It looks like it must be very hard for a short man to find love.Every girl wants to have a tall guy. Even the short ones.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by ritai(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2009
Could this be a perfect match or something inspite of luv btw the two couples any barrier in terms of culture,religion,racism,language and etccccc,
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2009
Slender frame,chicks and lips.
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by Omolola1(f): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2009
Make i no lie
1. Looks kiss
2. Height wink
3. Voice cheesy
4. Smile smiley
He is so understanding, caring and very ROMANTIC!
Re: What Attracted You To Your Lover? by iice(f): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2009
His madness and my hopes that he would be a worthy opponent they never are grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Years Old, No Girlfriend Experience / Important Observation About Women! / Marriage With A Nigerian Man 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.