Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19644 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:30am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^^I repeat!

You are the confused parasite.
You claim to be in Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.
What the fork are you doing there? Those places you go to in the SS dnt look an inch like your Ondo state!
You are the f0rking parasite!
You son of a biacth!@! Satan punish you there!
Dnt run come here let me deal with you.
You no get mouth again. Bastarrrdo!

Exu dien befaruko okurokue diugeji!

it is ok my brother. rhino took it a bit too far
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:32am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

I know that, that old man Becomrich Al harem is suffering in Canada, i pity him. But better he come back to Nigeria and die than a hopless worthless life he is still living in Canada

LOL shey you no be ogoni again shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chai !!!!! na wa o

ok lets try isoko this time around, are you game my wife ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 2:33am On Feb 02, 2012

•Urges Ndigbo to leave North •Opens refugee camp in Imo shocked shocked shocked

Leader of the Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB)
Ralph Uwazuruike has lambasted Igbo political leaders for asking Ndigbo to stay back
in the North.
Igbo leaders, comprising the five Southeast governors, deputy Senate president, deputy speaker, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, among others, met last weekend and resolved that Ndigbo should not evacuate the North.

Reacting to the resolution which has caused heated debate among Ndigbo,
Uwazuruike described it as “wicked, insensitive and borne out of selfish political
interest”.

bashr8:

np we dont and we dont need to cus every igbo man have a house and a family house in his village ,every igbo man have rich relatives that will help them , the ones that need accomodation can never be more than 500 and its just until we resettle them , at least we are doing something the yorubas in the north will remain there after all they loose nothing they have been begging in the north so nothing changes for them.

Who is lying among you and your leader? Oh, yes we have houses in every single blah blah bla . . . .are you going to apologize for that?? Be honourable for once. . .grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:34am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Who is lying among you and your leader? Oh, yes we have houses in every single blah blah bla . . . .are you going to apologize for that?? Be honourable for once. . .grin grin

rhino oti to, haba angry
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:35am On Feb 02, 2012
Monkey old Yoruba fool, i pity u. have hope and pray, God may answer you one day.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:36am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

it is ok my brother. rhino took it a bit too far
I have never attacked anyone on NL.
He's going to be my scapegoat!
I will feed him to his fellow vultures.

May satan punish his immediate family and generation for calling Igbo girls whores!
Na ashawo born rhino now, person wey no who im father be!
My mom self no be Igbo woman but Satan will tear that rhino's mouth with leprosy!
Tell him BlacKPikiN said so!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:38am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Monkey old Yoruba fool, i pity u. have hope and pray, God may answer you one day.

That applies to you and your useless dead parents that did not train you up well. to be honest at first I had pity for you but I realised that there is no point. 100% of your point are tribalisitic

reason ? I do not know why

one thing is certain, it can not continue to go on.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by jason123: 2:39am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

^^^
Shut up! All you do here is ethnic insults. No iota of intelligence in anything you say. I have deep sympathy for your parents. Look small girl, get a boyfriend or else you'll grow lonely, playing with 70 cats in your one bed-room apartment.
Do something better with your life jor!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:40am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

you must be a dumbwit you think igbos are yorubas that go to lagos and forget their roots ,you expect the buses to go to every single city town and villages? jamb statistics dont lie afterall , meanwhile why have yorubas been abandoned by their govt or opc? now is time to act and not going about extorting people on the streets. civilized people withdraw their citizens from troubled areas ,set up temporary camp from where they will take their time and resettle everyone or get them back to their towns.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:41am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

I have never attacked anyone on NL.
He's going to be my scapegoat!
I will feed him to his fellow vultures.

May satan punish his immediate family and generation for calling Igbo girls whores!
Na ashawo born rhino now, person wey no who im father be!
My mom self no be Igbo woman but Satan will tear that rhino's mouth with leprosy!
Tell him BlacKPikiN said so!

My brother ndo. I understand why you are angry and even if it was me I would be much angrier, I would hope he stops now. That was why I said I cannot do it alone, Igbos on Nairaland have to help me out to stop this hate.

all we do is show our ignorance to the www that is all
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:42am On Feb 02, 2012
Haaaa haa, Yoruba Monkeys poverty is worrying you people in Foreign land, come back home
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:44am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Haaaa haa, Yoruba Monkeys poverty is worrying you people in Foreign land, come back home

LOL

nwa come here. that applies to you don't you think

that is why you are always sad and angry and each time you get my attention you become calmer grin grin grin like now

you must be really be suffering where you are. chai !!!!!!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:46am On Feb 02, 2012
Monkey Useless worthless Old man, i did not cause your poverty, come back home
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:47am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Monkey Useless worthless Old man, i did not cause your poverty, come back home

LOL send me you e-mail or facebook. we really need to meet. I am ready to pay ur price
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:48am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^Are you ghay?
Wily wily no be ghay.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:49am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2Wily why are you always calmer or sound better when you get my attention undecided Is there something stuck in ur head ?  
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:50am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

^^^^Are you ghay?
Wily wily no be ghay.

wily wily is a girl according to her ?

is she he shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2012
haaa, stupid useless old man, what do you want from me. i am not ready to eradicate your poverty
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 2:50am On Feb 02, 2012

you must be a dumbwit you think igbos are yorubas that go to lagos and forget their roots ,you expect the buses to go to every single city town and villages? jamb statistics dont lie afterall , meanwhile why have yorubas been abandoned by their govt or opc? now is time to act and not going about extorting people on the streets. civilized people withdraw their citizens from troubled areas ,set up temporary camp from where they will take their time and resettle everyone or get them back to their towns.

so, you now understand the real meaning of a parasite? Your people are all the places in an un muatula relationship begging for food, even in the face of serious crisis and all you do here day in and out, is to insult those that allow you multiple freely on their land with restriction. If truely you are veerrrrrryy rich as you little ego always feed your tiny brain with, what are those 3 million Igbos doing in Kano?

I demand apology and must be NOW. .
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:52am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

haaa, silly useless old man, what do you want from me. i am not ready to eradicate your poverty

I want you to stop this your tribalistic post all over Nairaland so we can have a decent discussion void of childish tribal rant. if you do that for me then I would allow you to pass as even Igala.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 2:52am On Feb 02, 2012
alj the peace keeper,a tribalist like you is now running around the whole place begging other people to stop,now you lot can see how it feels to be diss by other groups in Nigeria and call all sort of names like to be an igbo man or woman is a sin,we didn't do  anything to u lot, but we get hate comment in return, we have been pushed to the wall,that is why you see so much anger in us,is not like other groups have shown us what they have archived in Nigeria, the country is fuccked.The whole idea is just a way to marginalize us and keep us in the union just for our resources,is not going to go on this way again we resist it with all means necessary cool or we go our own way and find our feet cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:55am On Feb 02, 2012
stupid yoruba beggars .

[b] Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of  Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

he explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

an Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs for locals like security and vigilante, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos.

once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. as the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the abokis are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

he went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.
[/b]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:57am On Feb 02, 2012
parasitism is when you keep taking something from someone and dont give anything in return , yorubas come to mind just as aworis have confirmed, its so bad yorubas dont even give themselves anything
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:57am On Feb 02, 2012
ak47mann:

alj the peace keeper,a tribalist like you is now running around the whole place begging other people to stop,now you lot can see how it feels to be diss by other groups in Nigeria and call all sort of names like to be an igbo man or woman is a sin,we didn't do  anything to u lot, but we get hate comment in return, we have been pushed to the wall,that is why you see so much anger in us,is not like other groups have shown us what they have archived in Nigeria, the country is fuccked.The whole idea is just a way to marginalize us and keep us in the union just for our resources,is not going to go on this way again we resist it with all means necessary cool or we go our own way and find our feet cool

hmmm na wa o the person that started tribalism even on nairaland is mekuuxx aka comfort aka Nchara aka osisi

why do you do as if you do not know ?

Of course I know how it feels that was why I registered Alj harem back in 2010. to show you also how it feels but as you can see, it is a circle.

Once someone like me and others join in the take the initiative to stop it then I fear the worst
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 3:00am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

parasitism is when you keep taking something from someone and dont give anything in return , yorubas come to mind just as aworis have confirmed, its so bad yorubas dont even give themselves anything

No awori confirmed that. stop your lies, that was typed by macjieve ( I don't even know how he got the time)

Lagos economy is strongly dependent on Ekiti,kwara, Ogun and Oyo . check the marketers in lagos properly
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 3:00am On Feb 02, 2012
Becomerich al harem is suffering from mental problem caused by old age and poverty, Oga sir no bi Wilywily cause am. Come back home now or u will turn to mad man
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 3:01am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Becomerich al harem is suffering from mental problem caused by old age and poverty, Oga sir no bi Wilywily cause am. Come back home now or u will turn to mad man

Would you stop acting mad or you want to continue ?

btw are you freewilly as well ?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

No awori confirmed that. stop your lies, that was typed by macjieve ( I don't even know how he got the time)

Lagos economy is strongly dependent on Ekiti,kwara, Ogun and Oyo . check the marketers in lagos properly

you must be high. cut off oil supply from the east, take away foreign companies, take away non yoruba investments especially that of igbos and finally take away federal properties and investments then tell me what remains of lagos yorubas contribute litle or nothing in lagos yet constitute the greates nuisance and thats why aworis are angry.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2012
See now now you don dey turn Mad, come back home Al harem Becomerich, it is not good to die in foreign land, you are old come back home. i am not freewilly. I am Willywilly.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 3:10am On Feb 02, 2012
Where is Becomerich al harem and his bunch of Yoruba Kackroaches
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 3:16am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

you must be high. cut off oil supply from the east, take away foreign companies, take away non yoruba investments especially that of igbos and finally take away federal properties and investments then tell me what remains of lagos yorubas contribute litle or nothing in lagos yet constitute the greates nuisance and thats why aworis are angry.

Nope Aworis/Yewa make no decision in Lagos without me knowing or atleast Oba Eko

Now with that said, lagos did not start when non-yoruba started coming it started way back doing the british arrival

in 1966 despite yoruba telling igbos not to go back to the east, they went although some left their children there. Lagos was still surviving

Lagos being the FCT back then was no yoruba doing but the british. Already it was the commerical center of yorubaland

Now Lagos Island was the FCT

A lot of Non yorubas have been in lagos for year and way before Nigeria was formed. Bini, nupe(tapa) and all other yoruboid groups were all present in lagos.

Remember no yoruba man forced anyone to make it the capital neither did they say people must come. the only reason why people still come is because of the non-violent and accommodating nature of the yoruba aka the aworis.

Now presently any yoruba in lagos can claim awori because our dialect is dying and who needs it anyway. thus even if an igbo man tells me he is a lagosian, I do not talk back because I know he is a lagosian and probably lived there all his life.

Yoruba contributed and indeed the whole of Nigeria contributed a lot to Lagos. Igbos contributed to the micro economy while the medium and macro economy was majorly contributed by the yoruba, hausa and SS people.

lets not get carried away. pride come before a fall. When you go to lagos today it is not those shops that don't pay tax but those companies like silverbird, onado, dangote, etc that made the city what it is. thanks
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 3:19am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Where is Becomerich al harem and his bunch of Yoruba Kackroaches

you have my attention again my wife. so what is it you want. I am willing to resolve it with you tonight whether in bed or anything. grin grin grin grin

I hope bashr and co can talk some sense into you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 50 Loggers In Borno / Stop Acting As Wike’s Aide, APC Tells Makinde / Enugu Governor-Elect, Peter Mbah Thanks Enugu Residents For Voting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.