Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts (19643 Views)

Never Seen Pictures Of Ojukwu's Burial / Ta Orji Disgraced At Aba During Ojukwu Burial Rites / Ojukwu's Burial Runs Into Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 1:55am On Feb 02, 2012
alj harem:

it is ok, I am awori and don't mind what Rhino 5dm is saying. All is just internet talk

Rhino is the confused parasite.
Rhino claims to be in Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.
What the fork is he doing there? Those places in the SS dnt look an inch like his Ondo state!
Rhino is the f0rking parasite!

Exu dien befaruko okurokue diugeji!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:56am On Feb 02, 2012
I'd rather consort with a nama. Wonders shall never cease. Marry somebody wey water don dry from her toto? shocked Tufiaaakwa!! Back to the sender!!

Wily2wily:

Al haram, you know u are a useless man, at your old age what are u still doing in Canada
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by ak47mann(m): 1:56am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

even in peace time yorubas are refugees with beggars patroling all over the country , like i said igbos will leave lagos and yorubas will lleave lagos ,free lunch is coming to and end go and develope your caves in ogun ekiti and oyo

Aworis Youth Mandate under the able leadership of  Adekunle bola has asked that all yoruba of non- aworis extraction leeching on their development and resources should start preparing to vacant the state.

he explained that yorubas come to lagos to feast on their resources, contributing absolutely nothing in return.

an Ekiti from his jungle village will come to Lagos to drag jobs for locals like security and vigilante, so it time to tell them all who are the real owners of Lagos.

once the permission is sanction there will be a exodus, so it is better they start packing before the time reaches. as the say " a stitch in time saves nine."

This is 21st century, NO TIME FOR PARASITISM !

even the abokis are contributing more than these yorubas, Awori people shall not stand and watch her resources pillaged and ravaged by these ingrates and rascals.

he went on to explain that most crimes in the state are perpetuated by neighboring states especially Ogun people and ijebus.

yaribas and their suppressive life style i tire 4 this people  cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2012
Alj harem becomerich, foolish old useless Yoruba man, what are you still doing in Canada at your old age? tell me
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2012
BlackPikiN:

What the fork is he doing there? Those places in the SS dnt look an inch like his Ondo state!

Henry don't mind rhino. again I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. I have used step1 before

I am an awori person and a prince an heir to the throne. Don't mind rhino and others.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 1:59am On Feb 02, 2012
Shhhsssss!! We are not in the time of Moses, no one can translate the barying of donkeys.

Try the next zoo keeper!!! Ozo!!

BlackPikiN:

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2012
now that sanity have returned let me go back to sleep.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Alj harem becomerich, foolish old useless Yoruba man, what are you still doing in Canada at your old age? tell me

I am working for us and our children nwunye'm, nwa must chop na and you too

stop playing me like this na. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin *i don craze tonight with laughter grin grin*
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 2:03am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

now that sanity have returned let me go back to sleep in my tent @ occupy refugee camp in Imo. shocked shocked

^^^
corrected. cool
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:04am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Shhhsssss!! We are not in the time of Moses, no one can translate the barying of donkeys.

Try the next zoo keeper!!! Ozo!!

You ediot i have seen your worst on NL.
I am in for all the nonsense.
Go call your backmen, I am here today for you all! May thunder strike you there
Ozu wuruanwu!

I repeat!

You are the confused parasite.
You claim to be in Port Harcourt, Akwa Ibom and Calabar.
What the fork are you doing there? Those places you go to in the SS dnt look an inch like your Ondo state!
You are the f0rking parasite!

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:04am On Feb 02, 2012
Al harem becomerich, At your age, u are still struggling for life, see sey u Useless
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:05am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

^^^
corrected. cool

are you allergic to cocoa?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:07am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Al harem becomerich, At your age, u are still struggling for life, see sey u Useless

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin nwunye'm bu ogoni, why are you doing me like this na

I want us to communicate in OUR native Ogoni language
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2012
Sir, is your tent arabian type? shocked

bashr8:

are you allergic to cocoa?
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by jason123: 2:09am On Feb 02, 2012
Lol, you guys are back at it! grin grin grin Chai! N.A.I.R.A.L.A.N.D! shocked grin sad

Okay guys, I just want to debunk a few lies on this thread.
[list]
[li]First of all, ALL SOUTHERN STATES HAVE CRAZY QUANTITIES OF OIL (whether heavy or light crude). Ondo, Edo and Ogun have the third largest deposit of heavy crude in the world. Only Canada and Venezuela beats them. Anambra and co too have loads[/li]
[li] Secondly, Lagos state has large amounts of oil. In fact, there is an off shore rig in VI.

http://www.2space.net/news/article/207621-1246012211/
[/li]
[li]About Aworis are not Lagosian . . . hahaha[/li]
[li]Igbos have nothing to worry about in Lagos. Uwazurike is stressing out[/li]
[li]Willywilly is funny . . . grin grin grin. Efik? hahaha[/li]
[/list]
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:11am On Feb 02, 2012
al haram, you better come back to Nigeria if life is too hard for you in Canada
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:14am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Sir, is your tent arabian type? shocked

are you allergic to cocoa? why are you scared of occupying your resources ? whether you like it or not we must bring back the glory days of cocoa in yorubaland so  prepare to work on the plantations
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

al haram, you better come back to Nigeria if life is too hard for you in Canada

come back to do what in Nigeria, do your grandfather have a business waiting for me

remember I feed your family with my money so you don't beg in the streets. grin grin grin

what of our nwa'm are we going allow them to feed on grandmothers remains, you know in ur family cannibalism is not strange grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:15am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

are you allergic to cocoa? why are you scared of occupying your resources ? whether you like it or not we must bring back the glory days of cocoa in yorubaland so  prepare to work on the plantations

lol grin grin grin grin grin make everyone go back sha
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:17am On Feb 02, 2012
Satan go punish the ediot wey go attempt or make any attempt to make any silly statement about Igbo people.

I dey sign out but still dey watch the f00l wey wan try mii now!
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:18am On Feb 02, 2012
Becomerich al harem, u are a useless worthless man, at your age u are still worthless life in foreign land.
My grandfather will look after you, no more suffer head for you. Ode
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2012
Do you have enough tents for the 3 million Igbos refugees coming back from Kano?  shocked

BlackPikiN:

Satan go punish the ediot wey go attempt or make any attempt to make any silly statement about Igbo people.

I dey sign out but still dey watch the f00l wey wan try mii now!
bashr8:

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:20am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

Becomerich al harem, u are a useless worthless man, at your age u are still worthless life in foreign land.

if you have been to the south west you will not tell an yoruba outside nigeria to come back abeg make they stay they its better for them , the suffering is too much in naija for them.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:21am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Do you have enough tents for the 3 million Igbos refugees coming back from Kano?  shocked

Go call your backmen, I am here today for you all! May thunder strike you there
Ozu wuruanwu!

I repeat!

What the fork are you doing there? Those places you go to in the SS dnt look an inch like your Ondo state!

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:23am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

np we dont and we dont need to cus every igbo man have a house and a family house in his village ,every igbo man have rich relatives that will help them , the ones that need accomodation can never be more than 500 and its just until we resettle them , at least we are doing something the yorubas in the north will remain there after all they loose nothing they have been begging in the north so nothing changes for them.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:23am On Feb 02, 2012
Wily2wily:

shocked shocked shocked   chaii !!!!!

no be you be this

Wily2wily:

[size=14pt]alj haram please my grandfather is hunger and we have finish eating my grandmothers corpse. Send some money so I would not have to eat my grand father

yours sincerely wily2 wily

luv ya alj harem xxxxxx  
[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin  this girl funny sha grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Rhino5dm: 2:25am On Feb 02, 2012
To your tents @refugee camps shocked. shocked Parasites!

Boko Haram: 3 million Igbos stranded in Kano – Ohanaeze

Share 2 Tweet 0 2 - A PRESS RELEASE by Ohanaeze, 21st January, 2012 - About a month ago, the dreaded Islamic terrorist gang called Boko

Haram issued a threat message ordering all Southerners to vacate the North or face annihilation. Though the three day ultimatum they gave had elapsed with some pockets of attacks inBorno, Niger,YobeStatesetc. Ohanaeze Ndigbo,Kano foresaw the wreckage that took place in Kano on Friday, January 20th 2012
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:28am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

dude stop making fun of things like that.

rhino ko da o. yes there is NL wars but lets to get carried away on the things we say. jor egbon mi.

enu ma tete bi won, so e jor e stop e.egbon
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by Wily2wily: 2:28am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

if you have been to the south west you will not tell an yoruba outside nigeria to come back abeg make they stay they its better for them , the suffering is too much in naija for them.
I know that, that old man Becomrich Al harem is suffering in Canada, i pity him. But better he come back to Nigeria and die than a hopless worthless life he is still living in Canada
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by bashr8: 2:28am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

that is what organised and civilized people do in such times they vacate their people from troubled areas ,thats how a govt takes care of its people just as united states have moved their people from the north but no yorubas will remain and die its not as if they have anything to loose , they are not even worth media attention.
Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by BlackPikiN(m): 2:29am On Feb 02, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

^^^^^I repeat!

You son of a biacth!@! Satan punish you there!
Dnt run come here let me deal with you.
You no get mouth again. Bastarrrdo!

Re: Ojukwu’s Burial: S’east, S’south To Be Closed Down, As Uwazuruike Blasts by aljharem(m): 2:30am On Feb 02, 2012
bashr8:

that is what organised and civilized people do in such times they vacate their people from troubled areas ,thats how a govt takes care of its people just as united states have moved their people from the north but no yorubas will remain and die its not as if they have anything to loose , they are not even worth media attention.

bashr4 it is ok biko nwannem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Observes Iftar Dinner With Muslim Community In Abia. Photos / Arrest & Present Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Boss, Before November 7 - Reps Order / Adebayo Shittu Sues NYSC, Says ''I Wasn’t Invited'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.