Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv (17727 Views)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee / My Best Friend's Fiancee Is Always Calling My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by SAFO(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2012
If you need someone to portray Cliff in the movie, our similarities are striking. grin
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2012
^^^
Lmao!
Dude, you're funny! grin
In that case, your friends need to give you a wide berth and keep their women far, far, FAR away from you! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by SAFO(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2012
Hey Lola, have you ever read any of Eric Jerome Dickey's books? Your style of writing has an uncanny resemblance to his. Most of his books, he weaves an engaging tale and really fleshes out the characters to bring life to them. I kinda see that in your writing.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by MrsChima1(f): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2012
SAFO:

Hey Lola, have you ever read any of Eric Jerome Dickey's books? Your style of writing has an uncanny resemblance to his. Most of his books, he weaves an engaging tale and really fleshes out the characters to bring life to them. I kinda see that in your writing.

You actually read that bullshit? undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
SAFO:

Nope, I've not read any of his books but with your kind words and with what Mrs Chima said, I'm goggling it right away! Gots to see whari's all about and form my own opinion!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by freecocoa(f): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2012
lola.luv:

@coco and ID

Make una no vex, na. I wish I had a private way of explaining things better. Buh, I will make it up to you! wink

Shebi na we we?

okay na,nothing does you,you still my favorite author and yes na we we,one love bebe. cool
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2012
Lola_continue nau
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sorry, ch@nges.
My bed beckons. Will do that tomao!
Nyty!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
*takes a deep breathe*
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by SAFO(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

You actually read that bullshit? undecided undecided undecided

Yeah my wife got me reading them. Not really my cup of tea but after the first one I got hooked. (you betta not mention this to nobody)

@ Lola, lots of drama and intrigue. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chimezie198(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2012
Lolo.luv. you alwayz make me feel dizzy.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Mynd44: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2012
*yawns*
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chimezie198(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2012
Na dx kind thing dey sweet freecocoa. SMH!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Nobody: 1:56am On Feb 05, 2012
Nice one but guys no get time to read
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by kemmeye: 3:13am On Feb 05, 2012
LIKE ARE YOU F0CKING KIDDING ME REALLY
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Basics007: 3:24am On Feb 05, 2012
Mynd_44:

*yawns*
I think i like you. I'll explain later
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chimezie198(m): 4:09am On Feb 05, 2012
shocked
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2012
Thanks everyone. cheesy cheesy wink
Would soon update later in the day. . . .
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2012
^Oti de pelu suspensions ooo! Anyways....morning I dey go church wen I get bck from collabo make sure u don download smootching and biting inside scene ooo. wink
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Chnges(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2012
Lol
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by serikiseun: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2012
pls continue with the story.Thanx
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by pedestal82(m): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2012
@OP, subscribing again now! After u go leave me hanging by abondoning the thread! I take God beg U, don't start what u won't finish!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by scorpiogal(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2012
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lolaluv1(f): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2012
Watch this space. . . .
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by dr2103: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2012
Lovely write Lola. I love the catchy title, and use of words. More grease to your elbows. Can't wait to read the concluding part of Campus Blues too. You're such an engaging writer!
Thumbs up.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
Beautiful write up, kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by zannie(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lola sweerie pls finish ur previous tale b4 starting a new one abeg
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Just finished reading campus blues,it's really wonderful
Keep it up gal
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by emsquare(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nyc write-up!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by dollyptosh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2012
Am nt tru wit campus blues ooo...u re 2 mch lola.luv
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Theben(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
You are good at writing Lola, but please go and finish the campus blue. You know the drive in reading your works on NL would diminish cos people will feel you'll leave them half way again.
However, i believe you will make good money from writing. All you need is just a very good editor and a nice publisher. Believe, the sky would be you begining.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Rogerss(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
I'll hunt u lola, if i kidnap u now u go say i bad. I hate thinking, right now am imagining how both stories will end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.