Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv (17726 Views)

My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee / SMH @ My Friend's Fiancee / My Best Friend's Fiancee Is Always Calling My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
finish dis story nw. its upto a month nw.. uh.. too much of suspense
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by coolguy2002: 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
hmmmm
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by tomietush(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
#lola, A̶̲̥̅♏ №ω an addict to NL jez to read yhur write up, ℓε̲̣̣̣̥άƨ̣̇ε̲̣ finish the 1 in campus blues aπϑ dis 1 ASAP. Tnx
Ur fan
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Leyelyzo: 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2012
Nyc work but i hate unnecesary suspense. Avnt read your campus babes though i presume it'll be a wao too.
Now will you continue this one, wetin they do you na?
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by ronkebp(f): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
Seriously Lola......really? i scrolled through all the pages, thinking you had the rest of the story in the last page, please, continue abeg, just reading it!!!! and it is so interesting......
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by reloboy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hey what's wrung wif dis lola.Luv gurl she never seems to complete all her stories and this is totally uncool gurl cause I luv ur piece
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Ochek: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
LOOOOLAA!!! Where are thee? Pls come finish what you started. I ve been refreshing this page for like ever hoping to c u continue. Get on with it already girl...
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by ideamaster(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
Well, dats d trick. U guys should order for the novels to get the concluding part of the stories. Lola, turn this ur passion into something that generates money asap...
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by LeJeun3: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2012
Free Publishing for ur Novels! Just come and finish dis one o!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by phadat(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
Henhen so na ur plan be dis campus blues you no finish you don start anoda one bt wetin come happen after dis one na update pls am so luving this tanx
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by anowai(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Hey fam how una dey?. Lola me lovin ur stories, I think I'm getting addicted to them can't wait to be through with this one and campus blus...
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by richardbry: 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by abioila(m): 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lola you dey do us strong thing with all this half work wey u dey do!! angryI'll certainly buy your books when you decide to publish them.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Josh316(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lola sho gbadun? angry angry angry

Y u fawckin my brain over,I don't like it haba go bck to campus awilo and finish d story of my Enabo d bobo dat got Bado frying dodo. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bdosky on a kentro level doesnt like her brain FAWKed with shocked
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Seamate(m): 1:22am On Apr 11, 2012
And what's with the name Cliff?
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2012
Chai, this Lola gurl wicked o, c how she dey punish her Elder brothers and Sisters..
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by beautifulzerah(f): 6:22am On Apr 11, 2012
I love this. Don't take too long to brin it back.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by beautifulzerah(f): 6:24am On Apr 11, 2012
I love this. Don' t take long to bring it back on.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by lillys(f): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2012
Another nice story...
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
Josh316:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bdosky on a kentro level doesnt like her brain FAWKed with shocked
My baby boi u sabi levels na, lollipop likes all dis press pause scenarios,I go blow am one day angry
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by adefo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lola una don start again oo....how i wish i neva read dis one...now i dey refresh NL and no update ,.i beg just finish one out of d two tales i dey beg una..
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Lovexme(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
Y must u begin wah u can't possibly finish in the nearest possible time na? We're all waiting oo.
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
adefo: Lola una don start again oo....how i wish i neva read dis one...now i dey refresh NL and no update ,.i beg just finish one out of d two tales i dey beg una..

Abeg no vex my bruda in d lord

Lollipop go village ni o , apparently her 4yrs old cow just gave birth so she go pay medical bills. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by legendprac(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
What's with stories that don't get completed, lola, umari, etc...
Will soon be counter-productive cuz ppl will start losing interest and not bother to start reading the stories when dey K№ω they might neva read d end...
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Kandidear: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hmmmm!!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Lola, been reading your works, you're just good believe me...you need to exploit this talent financially....yes you can!
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by atiku07(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Lola u don dey form too much dis days post if u wan post make person hear word now
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Josh316(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
My baby boi u sabi levels na, lollipop likes all dis press pause scenarios,I go blow am one day angry

Nna ehn? even if na African Magic wey get part 1-7, this suspense fit make me begin imagine the story by myself! cheesy
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by Josh316(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Abeg no vex my bruda in d lord

Lollipop go village ni o , apparently her 4yrs old cow just gave birth so she go pay medical bills. grin grin grin

cheesy lwkmdfh!!!!! cheesy
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by atiku07(m): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2012
nawa for dis lola watecer just carry ur story go all the accolades don dey enter ur head wakapass jare mtcheeew angry angry angry angry
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by oliidell(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2012
atiku07: nawa for dis lola watecer just carry ur story go all the accolades don dey enter ur head wakapass jare mtcheeew angry angry angry angry

she desav al d accolades and more.....d babe too much abeg...iv read close to 500 novels, so i can recognize talent...But Lola try finish campus blues on ur blog and give us the link....it's in my system alredy, so i wont realy dig dis one till i'm tru wit it....
Re: My Best Friend's Fiancee - The Girl In The Red Dress! By Lola.luv by abioila(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
Lola why now?please finish this one or campus blues.please!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Need To See What Is Called A Perfect Figure Eight / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / What Do I Tell A Girl When She Says "Tell Me Something Interesting"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.