Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (34854 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2012
D-vessel:

Ok pls kuchi kuchi idowuogbo idumagbo bus stop make sure u play an intriguing role in dream cinema,ok as u wan follw all dia lagos alaye, agbero oniparaga.i still remain the D-VESSEL,                              the MAYOR OF 9JADELTA, if eventually u become handle ur life don beta.
Now u talking something familiar,swagga me well joor I was feeling ur poems it was almost dia till u applied comma angry angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:52am On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Hahahahhaha Bobo u are forming David beckham abi? U berra enter Wazobia and lem correct seabass ko seaogunfe ni grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmm, omo pako  grin
Op, i choose u Cuddler
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 12:53am On Feb 06, 2012
kizito96:

I don't know the rationale for Cuddler doing the selection of who to go out with who. When it comes to women matters, the boys should be seperated from the men.

I am not the one doing the selection. If you like a handle/member then pick him/her as your valentine. You can only pick one handle/member or a handle/member that has not been picked by another. Go back to page 1 to review or read the rules.

Hope that helped!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:55am On Feb 06, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Hmmm, omo pako  grin
Op, i choose u Cuddler
Pako rocks! Na we d razzofied posh omo ele cheesy grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by amefi(m): 12:57am On Feb 06, 2012
I am available
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 12:57am On Feb 06, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Hmmm, omo pako  grin
Op, i choose u Cuddler

In your previous post, you chose Babe or moi so I already paired u with Babe on the list. You didn't really specify well.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2012
This is so fun, I'm laughing out loud. Hahahahahaha. It's nice to have 2 gentlemen chasing after me. It's sweet, that's all I can say.

Mayflowa and MarcAnthon, I love you both but the best man will win my attention. Let me see how badly you want me cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:00am On Feb 06, 2012
Now i'v specified. I choose U.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lifestyle1(m): 1:01am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

This is so fun, I'm laughing out loud. Hahahahahaha. It's nice to have 2 gentlemen chasing after me. It's sweet, that's all I can say.

Mayflowa and MarcAnthon, I love you both but the best man will win my attention. Let me see how badly you want me cool

I dey laf!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

La mamasita welcome to d "Dem must fight 4 we club" its nicer wen more come in to rumble for the title. cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Pako rocks! Na we d razzofied posh omo ele cheesy grin
Yes o, pako lo le se o. U're a 'Behind pako' gal grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by lifestyle1(m): 1:07am On Feb 06, 2012
Its 1 a.m gat to go now,  see ya all 2marow!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:11am On Feb 06, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Yes o, pako lo le se o. U're a 'Behind pako' gal grin
Chei see ginger *badosky holds her medular* ori min wu oooo grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 1:15am On Feb 06, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Now i'v specified. I choose U.

The hostess has to be liberal. U put Babe has first so I put her up there being the first. Its rude & disorderly to cancel. I did the same for other guys with numerous options, no preferential treatment. Lets be organized, pleeeeeease. Thank you
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 1:18am On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

La mamasita welcome to d "Dem must fight 4 we club" its nicer wen more come in to rumble for the title. cheesy

Abi o o. That's how it's supposed to be my dear. The more the potential dates, the merrier.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 1:19am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

La Parisienne, You are really a nice person and very considerate. This is beyond online stuff! Now am serious. Only a good person could say what you have just said because you dont wanna hurt anyone especially when MarcAnthon has been a friend. I really appreciate people like you!

That said, I believe he would learn to get used to us at time goes on and prolly wish us well. In truth, people are fond of dragging what other has whereas they may not value same when it stare on their faces.

For this you have done, I am going command the moon to light up up feet and the stars to crown your head. In my heart you are a queen and indeed, u truely are in NL.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

First clue as to who the right man is?
He's the one who makes a stake for what he believes is rightly his even when feeble-hearted men would have sat quietly back because she appears taken. He's def not the one who is chosen out of pity.

First off, you will wake up on that day to the smell of 13 red roses and a white rose and a note that reads "In your lovely brown eyes I find the reason for my being"

Should I go on or are you going to come inside so we can privately discuss this 'situation'?

La Parisienne:

Abi o o. That's how it's supposed to be my dear. The more potential dates, the merrier.

shocked shocked shocked I tot we already went past that stage.

Mayflowa:

La Parisienne, You are really a nice person and very considerate. This is beyond online stuff! Now am serious. Only a good person could say what you have just said because you dont wanna hurt anyone especially when MarcAnthon has been a friend. I really appreciate people like you!

That said, I believe he would learn to get used to us at time goes on and prolly wish us well. In truth, people are fond of dragging what other has whereas they may not value same when it stare on their faces.

For this you have done, I am going command the moon to light up up feet and the stars to crown your head. In my heart you are a queen and indeed, u truely are in NL.

Mayflowa which part of BACK OFF don't you understand?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:29am On Feb 06, 2012
Cuddler:

The hostess has to be liberal. U put Babe has first so I put her up there being the first. Its rude & disorderly to cancel. I did the same for other guys with numerous options, no preferential treatment. Lets be organized, pleeeeeease. Thank you
No sweat! I'm ok with her anyway. She's feisty and funny. I just dont knw wen she'll b back on NL.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

No sweat! I'm ok with her anyway. She's feisty and funny. I just dont knw wen she'll b back on NL.

Did she travel out of nland, lolz. She is a moderator so I am sure she would see ur request sooner than u think. Mke sure u wow her with the best val ever. best of luck!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by amefi(m): 1:38am On Feb 06, 2012
Where is Missy B? Better come and woo me b4 sm1 else does.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dvessel(m): 1:39am On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo my unquestionable handle,sory i went on break,i was reading my mail,immediately i declare my resource control as the mayor of d 9jadelta,i got series of calls and emails allover the world frm nigerian gurls, dey were condeming u, y do i av to go for a local champion like u, some are ur friend i dont want to mention names,never mind i av replied all, u are my choice, ure my plasma tv. D wallpaper of my room.u too much.4get other competitors,dey cant handle u well,becos u r my fragile handle,i gonna handle u with care,like a broken plate.go and sleep to much story no dey buy cold beer,as oyibo no dey bear ajayi.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 1:40am On Feb 06, 2012
Mayflowa:

Babes did you get my comment about the dinner and the changes I made? I'm still waiting to know if there are further preparations. Is there any follow-up plan, or does it end on Valentine's day?
You sound like a true gentleman, keep it up man!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

First clue as to who the right man is?
He's the one who makes a stake for what he believes is rightly his even when feeble-hearted men would have sat quietly back because she appears taken. He's def not the one who is chosen out of pity.

First off, you will wake up on that day to the smell of 13 red roses and a white rose and a note that reads "In your lovely brown eyes I find the reason for my being"

Should I go on or are you going to come inside so we can privately discuss this 'situation'?

shocked shocked shocked I tot we already went past that stage.

Mayflowa which part of BACK OFF don't you understand?

Sucre, you are a strong man. You know how to protect your own and you are sweet. I have a tough decision to make and you understand it. But you can make it easier for me by showing me what plans you really have for us on Valentine's day and beyond. Just do your thing, forget about someone else. Prove to me that you are worthy of my attention.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by KDK(m): 1:48am On Feb 06, 2012
I choose Tanimz o o o( omorewa) kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Tosinville(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2012
(@¿@)™
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2012
Cuddler:

Did she travel out of nland, lolz. She is a moderator so I am sure she would see ur request sooner than u think. Mke sure u wow her with the best val ever. best of luck!
Thanx gal.
D-vessel:

Idowuogbo my unquestionable handle,sory i went on break,i was reading my mail,immediately i declare my resource control as the mayor of d 9jadelta,i got series of calls and emails allover the world frm nigerian gurls, dey were condeming u, y do i av to go for a local champion like u, some are ur friend i dont want to mention names,never mind i av replied all, u are my choice, ure my plasma tv. D wallpaper of my room.u too much.4get other competitors,dey cant handle u well,becos u r my fragile handle,i gonna handle u with care,like a broken plate.go and sleep to much story no dey buy cold beer,as oyibo no dey bear ajayi.
Guy, which one u dey? Na my surname b dat na, hence my username. No 4get say indians dey bare Ajay, i'm just saying.  smiley
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2012
D-vessel:

Dats my oyoyo kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mayflowa(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

Babes did you get my comment about the dinner and the changes I made? I'm still waiting to know if there are further preparations. Is there any follow-up plan, or does it end on Valentine's day?
You sound like a true gentleman, keep it up man!

Yeah angel. I have taken note. Be sure I won't let you down. I promise!
I will let you know of other preparations tomorrow. I have some work to finish on my hands. I have presentation to make tomorrow. oh. It's today already!
I will leave you with my thought:

Thinking of u

Thinking of you,
Makes the cold night warm

Thinking of you,
Turns my pains to pleasure

Thinking of you,
Brings love to my heart

Think of you La Parisienne,
Makes my dream come true.

Goodnite my angel.
                                     Can only come here from 6pm, Uk time.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Dvessel(m): 2:13am On Feb 06, 2012
Tank u dear idowuogbo,keke napepe will neva tear ur jeans,ur call credit will neva be low,as idey talk to u so i go change dat ur fone wey be like fulani charms,dont wory shebi na on 14th
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 2:21am On Feb 06, 2012
Nice one Mayflowa, very nice.

MarcAnthon where are you? Don't tell me you've retreated, you are better than that!

Anyways, sweet dreams y'all.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by dealordea(m): 2:26am On Feb 06, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed hmmmm. next move
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jidefido(m): 3:49am On Feb 06, 2012
I pick freecocoa, i actually ve a crush on her, she is awesome though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.