Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (34849 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 4:03am On Feb 06, 2012
^^Well we'll have to see about that,I'm kinda confused,seems many guys want me,don't know how I'm gonna choose, I'm blushing. wink cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Kaboom1: 4:23am On Feb 06, 2012
Oya na wish gurl I go buy recharge card for on this Valentine self?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 06, 2012
@cuddler,

Why is my name not there? dis is prejudice. sad sad sad sad
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by MarcAnthon(m): 4:50am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

Sucre, you are a strong man. You know how to protect your own and you are sweet. I have a tough decision to make and you understand it. But you can make it easier for me by showing me what plans you really have for us on Valentine's day and beyond. Just do your thing, forget about someone else. Prove to me that you are worthy of my attention.

La Parisienne:

MarcAnthon where are you? Don't tell me you've retreated, you are better than that!

Retreat ke?

Bellissima, here's for you when you wake up. Be sure to listen to it all. Hope you love it. We'll continue this tomorrow.

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNPFbz4c3v4[/flash]

Hope you heard the part where I sang 'the world would mean nothing to me without La Parissiene' [size=4pt]yeah that was me singing [/size]That's straight from the heart babes  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 06, 2012
They're all picked?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Jidefido(m): 4:52am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Well we'll have to see about that,I'm kinda confused,seems many guys want me,don't know how I'm gonna choose, I'm blushing. wink cheesy
y wont guys want u?dont u knw ow lovely u re, i always enjoy ur comments on topics & am seizin dis opportunity to be friendly wit u!!!!babe u re tite joor, will be waitin 4 ur answer asap
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Cuddler: 4:56am On Feb 06, 2012
obo_man:

@cuddler,
Why is my name not there? dis is prejudice. sad sad sad sad

Mabinu. Just pick someone you want to val and I would put your name there. Hopefully, someone also would see your name or comment and decide to val you too. I am not the one selecting handles for handles. Handles pick for themselves. Read page 1 for guidelines.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Konnektions146(m): 5:11am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

a na eme nu, nwa Ada Igbo di mma, di õgõ,
onye Chi mer' eze,

let me allow all propositions and toasting, i am watching.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO DANCETH WIT THE QUEEN BUT WHO TAKETH HER HOME, the end sure justifies the struggle

La Parisienne:

Nice one Mayflowa, very nice.

MarcAnthon where are you? Don't tell me you've retreated, you are better than that!

Anyways, sweet dreams y'all.
this is getting more serious as i see this medium provides the right opportunity for your men to express their long borne desire abt hw dey truly feel abt yu.
what kinda man yu wish and i make a choice for yu IF YU GET CONFUSED with de choice
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by sunky644(m): 5:45am On Feb 06, 2012
@Tinax, pick me now,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by SugaRush(f): 6:17am On Feb 06, 2012
Pardon a blogger, scanning through, but this is interesting!

I sorted, scrutinized the stack, “lo and behold, I discovered Basildon1"…. Would you do me the honor, of being my own Valentine?

Needless to say, I am expectant that you would say, YES!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Ayodhejjy(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2012
I pick Lola.love
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2012
OMG what have i been doing?? Never knew this thread existed. Wowww perfect match. Bekay is all i want grin grin In addition with mi pretties; No bekay, no val. No frecocoa, no pleading conscience *sobs* No badosky, no swagg/highness. No lola, no happiness/emmotion grin grin they're all i want. . Hope my request ain't expensive sad sad
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by bknight: 7:18am On Feb 06, 2012
I hp d guy who picked dyt treats her as I wld hv #watchn
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by kolexy(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2012
Natasha ma sweet sixteen,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 06, 2012
Odunnu, ileke-idi.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by cogsej06(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2012
OP take tym ooooo, U better stop pairing WISLET to anoda man. Just respect my feelings, I pick my baby Wislet jare,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2012
Is there anyone out there who think this thread needs to be derailed? I mean 9 page and no fight, the pop-corn girl is not making money at all
Idowu, you head like mango, come here make we fight jorh.
Freecocoa your mouth like Cocoa I see Flash has ignored this thread pele oooo
and to miss mcqueen or whatever her name is that picked me, better head for cover
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by emexc: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2012
Where is mrs chima
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 8:18am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

Is there anyone out there who think this thread needs to be derailed? I mean 9 page and no fight, the pop-corn girl is not making money at all
Idowu, you head like mango, come here make we fight jorh.
Freecocoa your mouth like Cocoa I see Flash has ignored this thread pele oooo
and to miss mcqueen or whatever her name is that picked me, better head for cover
What do you know kwanu?flash has plans and hey you better don't try derailing this thread,its too beautiful for that.

Cuddler,please remove my name from that list jorh,I'm not taken.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2012
Freecocoa can I put you in a mask and take you for a date tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2012
Jide fido:

y wont guys want u?dont u knw ow lovely u re, i always enjoy ur comments on topics & am seizin dis opportunity to be friendly wit u!!!!babe u re tite joor, will be waitin 4 ur answer asap
*Holds her head from swelling* Thank you dear,yeah my answer will soon come you know I need to make my decision wisely and choose correctly,you are definitely among. wink

ucheike:

Freecocoa can I put you in a mask and take you for a date tongue
Mask ke? I worwor to the extent wey you no fit look my face? shocked undecided
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by adebayo201: 8:36am On Feb 06, 2012
Toughess lady in sport section.She loves Manchester Utd! Ha! I pick MUKINA2 cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

Mask ke? I worwor to the extent wey you no fit look my face? shocked undecided

kiss  tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by fredoooooo: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2012
ID , ID, ID how many times i call you ? , dont be decieve. Vulgarity and street wise doesnt define you as a jerk , uncivilised or uneducated man,  all weather i am , fit in to any role so SHINE YOUR EYES ,
back to topic , walking hands in hands in the ancient city of rome, to see beautiful places like , the colloseum , piazza della republica . the vatican , rome olympic stadium etc . finally end it in verona ,romeo and julliet  wink wink wink wont be a bad idea ,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

kiss  tongue
oya na go,I'm not going on any date with you.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by titsqueez(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2012
haba nobody picked t*t_squeez, i promise i wont squeez t*ts
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

What do you know kwanu?flash has plans and hey you better don't try derailing this thread,its too beautiful for that.

Cuddler,please remove my name from that list jorh,I'm not taken.
Dey for there dey dream. Flash don run away with Natasha that sweet 16. Na val day your eye go clear.
Who be this Fredooooo who wan thief Idowu? Make Tinubu(king of boys) catch you.
But wait ooo how com this fondler abi na Cuddler never pick? I suspect Yahoo at work here
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by DonaldsN(m): 8:44am On Feb 06, 2012
Pls can someone tell me where muki is?
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2012
@freecoco_all i need from you this season is forgiveness and chating with me normally. I beg you. Cocoa plsssssss i'm sowie
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

oya na go,I'm not going on any date with you.

undecided undecided cry cry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Wislet(f): 8:49am On Feb 06, 2012
sad sad sad
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by fredoooooo: 8:51am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

Dey for there dey dream. Flash don run away with Natasha that sweet 16. Na val day your eye go clear.
Who be this Fredooooo who wan thief Idowu? Make Tinubu(king of boys) catch you.
But wait ooo how com this fondler abi na Cuddler never pick? I suspect Yahoo at work here

make you no worry yourself too much , let tinubu come 1st  grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (34)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.