Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. (34853 Views)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here! / Valentine Auction [2013 Edition] - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2012
Sleekchic! cool
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2012
Ch@nges:

@freecoco_all i need from you this season is forgiveness and chating with me normally. I beg you. Cocoa plsssssss i'm sowie
You've stepped on my hand too many times but hey God forgives so who am I not to?anyways I forgive you.*extends her hand for a handshake* Friends again. cool

@Mynd,I laugh in gbagi,Tasha knows better than to try that with me,you think she doesn't know her elders?you are a joker.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2012
MarcAnthon:

Retreat ke?

Bellissima, here's for you when you wake up. Be sure to listen to it all. Hope you love it. We'll continue this tomorrow.

[flash=450,420]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNPFbz4c3v4[/flash]

Hope you heard the part where I sang 'the world would mean nothing to me without La Parissiene' [size=4pt]yeah that was me singing [/size]That's straight from the heart babes  kiss kiss kiss

Papi, this video is BREATHTAKING!!! Excellent performance by Michael Bolton, Seal and David Foster, all for your woman. I woke up to this very thoughtful gift from you, thanks for making my day kiss kiss kiss. I miss you Sucre. . .
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by ucheike: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2012
Wislet:

sad sad sad

Hello cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by DonaldsN(m): 9:04am On Feb 06, 2012
Freecocoa, you are d most swaggalisous babe on NL, but you are too h*t to be ma val, too bad, but do u know how to reach muki? Its 8days to go and time is running out, pls
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by success4(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2012
I laugh oooo!You gotta need ''test'' to confirm how authentic the guy/lady you picked is! Rofl grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2012
Donalds N:

Freecocoa, you are d most swaggalisous babe on NL, but you are too h*t to be ma val, too bad, but do u know how to reach muki? Its 8days to go and time is running out, pls
Too h*t to be your val?now that's hmm anyways thanks,try looking for muki at the sports section,gooodluck with her. wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2012
fredoooooo:

make you no worry yourself too much ,  let tinubu come 1st  grin grin grin
Demand don forget bottle for your head before?
~Killz~:

Sleekchic, cynthiafred, Njgirl. . . And you dare not change it! angry  angry tongue
see this one ooo. Na Goldie fit you or maybe Babe!
freecocoa:

@Mynd,I laugh in gbagi,Tasha knows better than to try that with me,you think she doesn't know her elders?you are a joker.
Then how come after 9 pages, he has not shown up? Keep on lying to the mirror that he is coming. I dey here dey laugh you
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Killz3(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

Na Goldie fit you or maybe Babe!
Goldie ke? That hallucinating old hag? or BABE! the anorexic toothpick "fashionista" wannabe? Bro, i'll pass!  They are not my type! cheesy
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nyntynplus: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2012
Unm, I no dey for diz wahala ooh make i no go pick gurl wit k-leg.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 9:22am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

You've stepped on my hand too many times but hey God forgives so who am I not to?anyways I forgive you.*extends her hand for a handshake* Friends again cool
*with a big grin extends & shake cocoa's hand* thanks cocoa_nice to have u back as a friend grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2012
Ch@nges:

*with a big grin extends & shake cocoa's hand* thanks cocoa_nice to have u back as a friend grin grin
You welcome,same here just don't make us fight again.

@Mynd that your comment means you haven't been following this thread so I'll not bother explaining it to you.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by fredoooooo: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2012
Mynd_44:

Demand don forget bottle for your head be?fore[b]see this one ooo. Na Goldie fit you or maybe Babe!Then how come after 9 pages, he has not shown up? Keep on lying to the mirror that he is coming. I dey here dey laugh you
[/b]

dem no dey use mouth do am  grin , no be e-power na real power  grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Wislet(f): 9:33am On Feb 06, 2012
ucheike:

Hello cheesy
no gentlemen here.
La Parisienne:

Papi, this video is BREATHTAKING!!! Excellent perfomance by Michael Bolton, Seal and David Foster, all for your woman. I woke up to this very thoughtful gift from you, thanks for making my day kiss kiss kiss. I miss you Sucre. . .
Mayflowa sorry hun. Lol. Looks lik someone's fancy is in anoda. Kai
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2012
freecocoa:

You welcome,same here just don't make us fight again
never ever smiley
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2012
@Killz
Please edit your last comment, don't spoil this beautiful thread. I wont forgive you if this thread get's derailed because of that single comment. I'm serious angry angry angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Alleinad(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2012
emmmmmmm *thinking* the thing is that i dont even know anybody here. Ok, i think i'll pickkkkkkkkkk, *still thinking*,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2012
@fredoooo, you dey find trouble and I sure say when you see am, you go run commot for planet earth
@Killz, you too dey form. If any of them show up here now, na them you go concentrate on
@Freecocoa, I dey tell you truth now you no wan hear. Natasha don do magic carry Flash go and you dey for here dey do yang tolotolo.
@Ch@nges, leave Freecocoa when val come and no guy dey Free, she go come beg you
@Cuddle, who you pick?
Did anyone pick seun, iice or jaybee? Those people need the break jorh
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 06, 2012
Funny thread but kinda immature
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Mynd44: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

@Killz
Please edit your last comment, don't spoil this beautiful thread. I wont forgive you if this thread get's derailed because of that single comment. I'm serious angry angry angry
everyone has a right to his/her opinion na.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2012
apocalypse:

Ehen una don carry come now,what's immature in picking a val?lighten up and enjoy the fun jorh,over seriousness no good for the mind. tongue
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Tinax(f): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2012
ok, @ sunky644 . But you beter have good plans ok.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by chelseabmw(m): 9:50am On Feb 06, 2012
A good thread for meeting dates
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by LaParisienne(f): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2012
apocalypse:

Loosen up a bit and have some fun. Stop being too serious.

Mynd_44:

everyone has a right to his/her opinion na.

That's true. But we all know how it ends. I also have the right to tell the e-fighters to take their fight elsewhere if it disturbs my peaceful existence!
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by fredoooooo: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2012
@mynd_44 i go run go planet LOVE with idowuogbo  grin grin grin grin grin ,
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2012
chelseabmw:

A good thread for meeting dates
Am watching u don't try nonsense angry grin kiss

fredoooooo
link=topic=863443.msg10131840#msg10131840 date=1328513969:

ID , ID, ID how many times i call you ? , dont be decieve. Vulgarity and street wise doesnt define you as a jerk , uncivilised or uneducated man,   all weather i am , fit in to any role so SHINE YOUR EYES ,
back to topic ,  walking hands in hands in the ancient city of rome, to see beautiful places like , the colloseum , piazza della republica . the vatican , rome olympic stadium etc . finally end it in verona ,romeo and julliet  wink wink wink wont be a bad idea ,  

My Olori Oko bam bam morning, d sound of ur husky voice woke me up, how sexcie was dat hearing u whisper all dose beautiful nonsense in my ear,carry go my yori yori.

@d-vessel

Come, it b like sey u wan dey use style yab me with dis ur "Impress Bado"swagga,bobo chill o gals aren't smiling.
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Richchibuzor(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2012
i pick lola luv
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Chnges(m): 10:04am On Feb 06, 2012
@mynd_lol. Na bekay be my val. I jux de reconsile with cocoa
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Flashaldrin(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2012
Mr. Mynd, i don see am say popcorn dey hungry you cheesy oya keep your paws off my baby or. . . . . angry
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2012
Been away for far too long. . . embarassed

Anyone recommend some *good*ones?  wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Feb 06, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Am watching u don't try nonsense angry grin kiss
My Olori Oko bam bam morning, d sound of ur husky voice woke me up, how sexcie was dat hearing u whisper all dose beautiful nonsense in my ear,carry go my yori yori.

@d-vessel
Come, it b like sey u wan dey use style yab me with dis ur "Impress Bado"swagga,bobo chill o gals aren't smiling.

husky voice ke ,very sweet voice i tell you . by the way ID change levels now  grin grin , those are beautiful places in italy  , just give it a try amore  wink
Re: Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 06, 2012
La Parisienne:

Loosen up a bit and have some fun. Stop being too serious.

That's true. But we all know how it ends. I also have the right to tell the e-fighters to take their fight elsewhere if it disturbs my peaceful existence!
freecocoa:

Ehen una don carry come now,what's immature in picking a val?lighten up and enjoy the fun jorh,over seriousness no good for the mind. tongue

I don hear una. So who's up for candlelight dinner ?. By the way , Idowu has really spiced up this thread with her funny comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.