Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? (1148 Views)

My Experience At A Strip Club In Lagos / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You / My Girlfriend To Be Eats Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by funizzle(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2007
Do you know any karaoke club in Lagos where i can take my lady too?
Any cool place where we can feel romance in Lagos (Karaoke, Galleria, )
Re: Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by adekennis(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2007
I guess you take her to shepe joint under oshodi bridge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iya sikira shepe joint, idiot, dey ask yeye question here
Re: Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by cuteass1(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2007
adekennis:

I guess you take her to shepe joint under oshodi bridge grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

iya sikira shepe joint, idiot, dey ask yeye question here

The worst part of the whole thing is that when i see people with "yeye" threads, i see people like you make wise comments, but when someone with a genuine question comes along, you turn around and make a fool of yourself angry

What is "yeye" about that simple question . . if you should arrive in a city you're unfamiliar with, or a city you don't know your way around, isn't it only natural to ask for directions??

His question was uttmostly valid and askable, so i suggest if you don't have any worth-while contribution to make, you take your boredom somewhere else wink

@ topic

I woulda loved to help if i knew any aprt of Lagos at all, but hopefully the good people pf nairaland will be at your rescue soonest! smiley
Re: Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by adekennis(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
Ok im sorry ooo!! undecided

@poster, i guess you take her to palm beach or galaxy galeria i lov those two places wink

@ cut-ass, are you ok now grin
dont even know if its only my responce you are reading on this forum grin grin
Eh!ehh!!, oga ooo shocked
Re: Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by cuteass1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2007
adekennis:

Ok im sorry ooo!! undecided

@poster, i guess you take her to palm beach or galaxy galeria i lov those two places wink

Now that's what I'm talking about, eheehn thats how it should be done wink

adekennis:

@ cut-ass, are you ok now grin
don't even know if its only my responce you are reading on this forum grin grin
Eh!ehh!!, oga ooo shocked

Yes i'm ok now, as a matter of fact i'm very ok cheesy

Not that i dont see others, just that i knew you could do better and damn was i right!
Re: Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by adekennis(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2007
lol grin
Re: Which Karaoke Club In Lagos Can I Take My Girlfriend To? by tolajones: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
take her to some where nice like silverbird galleria.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late / What Is This, Is It A Scam? / Know Of Any Peeping Thomas? Put His Name Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.