Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship (16034 Views)

5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys In Romantic Affairs / 5 ‘bad Things’ Every Woman Wants From Her Man In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
i have slept most tribe except hausa, o so You wan push me go hausa mouth make Boko haram bomb me when i dey Bleep, you must be wicked
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by pato405(m): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2012
correct!

100%
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by OK2NV: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
80% of sexually active Nigerian women have undergone an abortion at least once

50-70% have had or have an STI.

60-70% have dated more than one guy at a time.

40-60% have offered their bodies for money ( confirm ashies!)

Nigerian girls are generally overrated when it comes to looks, self-centred and bad mannered, cheap and least flambouyant African women.

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by onila(f): 12:49am On Feb 11, 2012
OK2NV:

Nigerian girls are generally overrated when it comes to looks, self-centred and bad mannered, cheap and least flambouyant African women.

bullshit! have you been aroud other African women. I know other african girls who f-uck for money

at least nigerian girls dont f-uck around becuase they want sex but we do it for money. other african girls i know are just having sex for fun, despicable!!
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by OK2NV: 2:06am On Feb 11, 2012
onila:

[
[size=14pt]at least nigerian girls dont f-uck around becuase they want sex but we do it for money. other african girls i know are just Being Intimate for fun, despicable[/size]!![/b]

[size=18pt]at least nigerian girls dont f-uck around becuase they want sex but we do it for money[/size]

[size=22pt]but we do it for money[/size]

[size=50pt]money[/size]
If that isn't LovePeddler speech, then I don't know what that is.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by born2boink(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2012
OK2NV:

you are perfectly right and accepted

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by pato405(m): 10:21am On Feb 11, 2012
onila:

bullshit! have you been aroud other African women. I know other african girls who f-uck for money

at least nigerian girls dont f-uck around becuase they want sex but we do it for money. other african girls i know are just Being Intimate for fun, despicable!!

how worse can it get? that's BOLDLY coming from a typical Nigerian girl in defense. for them, it's ALWAYS about MONEY & that justifies everything.

angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by onila(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2012
pato405:

how worse can it get? that's BOLDLY coming from a typical Nigerian girl in defense. for them, it's ALWAYS about MONEY & that justifies everything.

its better to sleep around for something inorder to survive than sleep around for fun
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by pato405(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2012
onila:

its better to sleep around for something inorder to survive than sleep around for fun

it beats me you still have the nerve to publicize and advertise your shameful trade on a public form like this.

anyway, how much do you charge per hour? , or a full 9t?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by james2man: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
ONILA has pointed out one of the characteristics MONEY MONEY MONEY, Why F-ucking around for money?Sometimes i wonder who likes money pass among Nigeria girls and Nigeria Police,  The love of money to Nigeria girls has led them to lots of problems,
@Poster you are right jawe,
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2012
OP, you are more than correct, your findings are absolutely damn correct, and true factz, if the reasonable naija gurlz want, let them learn from your confession, if the argumentative ones like, let them go on pretending and arguing on a general truth, when we guyz know its the damn truth, but you missed some other points too, so why not make your points a ten-point agenda? angry

To help you with the ten-point agenda, I would rather propose you add:
7. Money conscious
8. Lazy, which is why they plan their lifetime on the unknown men they would meet in future, and when they do not succeed in meeting Dangote, they start to feel frustrated and act kitty,  embarassed Even in school then, they display these traits too, hardly do they study, always running around with guyz from off the campus, and most always end up with fifth class results, and some buy their ways with their skirt, lolz, don't blame my lecturer friends,

Let the list continue, plz no need for you @OP to go on dating more girls to get more facts, we already got ya back, and the best advice for majority of guyz is 4uck & pass!! like that, you wouldn't need to border if they flash, call, text, demand, selfish, etc or not, it will only cost you initial impression, good car, good dressing, good perfume, good house, style, and maybe initial spending, but if you're good like most of my good friends, you will be yanshing so many class of naija chicks for free, so long as you got the gadgets, lolzz,  grin keeping a naija girlfriend is a waste of time, money, resources and energy, just keep flinging and one would come begging to take care of you just for you to stop destroying, by then, you rest for a while with the miss right, if she 4ucks up, you fire again, and again,  grin

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Orikinla(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2013
My current woman does not do any of the five things. And she is at UNILAG.
In fact she is the one accusing me of having many girlfriends.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2013
Your assumptions are wrong. I think you wrote this thing based on Nollywood movies where they show us to be what you wrote. There are good girls every where who don't do such things.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2013
Poster u r 100 percent right oooo .
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Rooneyboy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
Orikinla: My current woman does not do any of the five things. And she is at UNILAG.
In fact she is the one accusing me of having many girlfriends.

I'm confused man, pls what's her name

Make e no come be say both of us dey do same package ooo.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2013
born2fuck: 1. Cheating- about 75% of Nigeria girls cheat,they are perfectly good in head games,they store guys name with female names and also calling sugar daddy their uncle,they can play guys for years without getting caught.

2. Food- 95% girls are hungry lion, they can eat copse, don't mistakes them with MrBiggs, They will eat and also take away, they can lost themselves when its come to food, they don't jokes with bone after eating turkey and they are never ashame on food matter

3. sex-if you are not good in sex, never start a relationship with Nigeria girls, getting them on bed for the first time maybe hard, but immediately they sex you once, you have sign death warrant because they will always demand for sex all time

4. selfishness-99% of them are selfish, send credit of 500 either they call you with 1 minutes to say thank you or they flash back,they are like insurance, you pay, pay, pay are you will never get anything in return

5.  Amebo(gossip)-This is their culture,they jealous themselves and condemn those beautiful than them,they can gossip from morning to night,they talks more than parrot

6. Nollywood and yoruba movie is not something to write about when it comes to naija girls,they always sit in front television when they are less busy

7. Unsatisfy shoe and cloths, even if they have 100 shoes at home, they are never satisfy, they will still want to buy more. excuse they give is all the colour must match

Men, how many girls do you know? shocked

You must have met millions of them 'cause Nigeria's population has millions of women / girls. More, you have even gotten to know them very well to know whether they are cheating or hungry. Damn! I am impressed. grin
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by achinaboy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
well my point is if u cannot handle naija babes with their system,then the world is civilized enough,try their men u might be lucky grin,u know what i mean,,some g.a.y thing
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by bukit05(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
After all this complain, you will still end up marrying a Nigeria gal...SMH
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by TerpeOjorobaby: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2013
jobfront: OP, you are more than correct, your findings are absolutely damn correct, and true factz, if the reasonable naija gurlz want, let them learn from your confession, if the argumentative ones like, let them go on pretending and arguing on a general truth, when we guyz know its the damn truth, but you missed some other points too, so why not make your points a ten-point agenda? angry

To help you with the ten-point agenda, I would rather propose you add:
7. Money conscious
8. Lazy, which is why they plan their lifetime on the unknown men they would meet in future, and when they do not succeed in meeting Dangote, they start to feel frustrated and act kitty,  embarassed Even in school then, they display these traits too, hardly do they study, always running around with guyz from off the campus, and most always end up with fifth class results, and some buy their ways with their skirt, lolz, don't blame my lecturer friends,

Let the list continue, plz no need for you @OP to go on dating more girls to get more facts, we already got ya back, and the best advice for majority of guyz is 4uck & pass!! like that, you wouldn't need to border if they flash, call, text, demand, selfish, etc or not, it will only cost you initial impression, good car, good dressing, good perfume, good house, style, and maybe initial spending, but if you're good like most of my good friends, you will be yanshing so many class of naija chicks for free, so long as you got the gadgets, lolzz,  grin keeping a naija girlfriend is a waste of time, money, resources and energy, just keep flinging and one would come begging to take care of you just for you to stop destroying, by then, you rest for a while with the miss right, if she 4ucks up, you fire again, and again,  grin
na ur type dey use gurls dump dem witin d space of 1week.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by abiki(f): 11:59pm On Mar 16, 2013
grin grin grin. You dey vex o
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Kirinwa: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2013
I don't know about number 3 but I can assure you that majority of what you said is true.Nigerian girls hardly call,the best they do is flash.If ever they do call it's for you to send them credit.
Let's face it I don't know about the data aspect or statistics but majority of them or probably the ones I've been with are like that.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Kirinwa: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2013
onila:

at least nigerian girls dont f-uck around becuase they want sex but (we) do it for money. other african girls i know are just having sex for fun, despicable!!

By ' we' you mean you and your ashawo. sisters? Now this is coming from someone who, claims to be a virgin at every discussion. shocked
Am highly disappointed.When someone tries to justify a stance, it means the thing is correct. So what are we even talking about?
Nigerian girls can sell you and you wouldn't be any the wiser until they are long gone.

Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Kirinwa: 2:03am On Mar 17, 2013
[quote author=onila]

at least nigerian girls dont f-uck around becuase they want sex but (we) do it for money. other african girls i know are just having sex for fun, despicable!!

By ' we' you mean you and your ashawo. sisters? Now this is coming from someone who, claims to be a virgin at every discussion. shocked
Am highly disappointed.When someone tries to justify a stance, it means the thing is correct. So what are we even talking about?
Nigerian girls can sell you and you wouldn't be any the wiser until they are long gone.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Kirinwa: 2:11am On Mar 17, 2013
erickajay: Your assumptions are wrong. I think you wrote this thing based on Nollywood movies where they show us to be what you wrote. There are good girls every where who don't do such things.
undecided
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Kirinwa: 2:13am On Mar 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

I'm confused man, pls what's her name

Make e no come be say both of us dey do same package ooo.
grin grin
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Kirinwa: 2:19am On Mar 17, 2013
TerpeOjorobaby: na ur type dey use gurls dump dem witin d space of 1week.

So what about that huh?
undecided
Since you girls don't want to be real.What do you expect?You want bling bling.We give you bling bling.Yet you complain.
Honesty hardly works with a Nigerian girl.That's why they fall to guys who borrow cars just to toast them.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by adabeke12(f): 3:10am On Mar 17, 2013
chaiii... our Godesses don suffer embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
lets annihilate these fucckks called stupidd nigerian men
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 17, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
I guess this is not a fake video.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by adabeke12(f): 4:12am On Mar 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw3uAqT2iQE
I guess this is not a fake video.

oh please the same way nigerian men do 419 like nobodies business. those r just lost gurlz
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2013
adabeke12:

oh please the same way nigerian men do 419 like nobodies business. those r just lost gurlz
if you say so
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 17, 2013
all trash jare.
and for the last, human needs are insatiable, not girls need.
dumb àss.
Re: 5 Bad Characters Of Nigeria Girls In Relationship by 190theclown: 10:56am On Mar 17, 2013
Rotfl

So so so true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who says Hausa girls are not beautiful come and see the most beautiful h girls / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? / My Neighbour's Wife Wants Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.