Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

At This Age And Still A Virgin? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At This Age And Still A Virgin? (35831 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Am 8 Months Older Than My Girl Plz Is This Age Range Right To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 12, 2012
Too many instances of butchered english here.

Looooool@hottie telma. Are u in a higher institution ? There is absolutely nothing like 'proudness'

'yeah i take proud in been a virgin at this age', @hottie telma?

Are u for real? U 'take proud?!?  U don't 'take proud', na biscuit? 'U take PRIDE!'

'"The feeling I feel' - @hottie telma

Tautology---pls use google if u don't know what this means. The 'feeling I have' would be more appropriate.

You are welcome dear
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by AZeD1(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

but huni it makes me a better woman, it differences me from different woman's out there.
it show how self control i am, and it clearly goes to show that i don't easily fall for temptation.
If makes you a better woman then it means Sunbo attending classes makes Sunbo a brillant student.

Dextra:

Personally, I think virginal status should be kept to yourself. You really don have to let anybody know about it. The only person that should know that status is the person who's going to take it away and at the point of acquisition.
Telling a guy you are a virgin makes him want to know if it's true and the only way he can discover it is by trial and when he finds out, the virginity won't be there anymore, so, what's the point? smiley
Nice post by Dextra,
Hot tima
1) If you are a christian, remember what christ said about Praying(show boating like the pharases(sp?)) and giving(your right hand should not know what your left hand is doing)?
2) In a law court(public opinion) you are freed by proving your case with tanginble evidence which you can't do about your virginity.
3) A matured person does not come to a public forum to gloat about his/her sexuality status!!!
4) There are guys i know who are virgins and i'm pretty sure you wont date them cos they are better non virgin guys out there.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by AZeD1(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2012
Zelinjo:

Looooool@hottie telma. Are u in a higher institution ? There is absolutely nothing like 'proudness'

Are u for real? U 'take proud?!?  U don't 'take proud', na biscuit? 'U take PRIDE!'

Tautology---pls use google if u don't know what this means. The 'feeling I have' would be more appropriate.

You are welcome dear

Babe you harsh ooh
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by yam: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2012
@poster,

it is interesting to know u are one, but is it something u planned to be ?or d thought of sex is scary or perphaps
u had it once but the hole is now sealed then u decide to call yourself a virgin

most virgins i know comes with modesty.

with this i ve come to realise that virginty and beign a good wife are too different things.

Thank u
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by brosmart(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2012
Nice job sweetie,but tell me ''WHY THE PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT?''
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 12, 2012
bakila:

The delectable Freecocoa looks more pretty, respectable and cool than virgin wannabe hot tima. Poster you are a virgin who had lost her innocence. I am a virgin can we hook hope I am guy who is 39 .

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by oc2fish: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2012
@POSTER
I am sure if your parent know this they will be worried and on their to the
most powerfull juju man. For your information it is not important anymore

Please do not post this kind of information again we want to talk about
issues that will bring development to Nigeria.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 12, 2012
oc2fish:

@POSTER
I am sure if your parent know this they will be worried and on their to the
most powerfull juju man. For your information it is not important anymore

Please do not post this kind of information again we want to talk about
issues that will bring development to Nigeria.

Then you are in the wrong section dude, run to the politics section now.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2012
Saw this post when it was a single page. I did expect it to enter 11 pages. . .and still counting.
Poster can definitely showboat, cos. . .well. . . it's probably the only thing she's got. She has never been one of the intelligent girls on here! undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2012
Omggg y did i miss dis thread started by d burnt face tranny looool.Did I hia Iyalola call u a elvis lookalike? hahahahahahahahhaha oh sweet Jesus.AverageTima do u need to cake on dat u a virgin?Like seriously who cares,claiming you a virgin doesn't count if u have attempted vegetables or all sort of bionic objects.Hmmm I won't go guessing sha, but since u so friggin vain abeg open a thread wen u 45 and let us no d syringe dat poked u down dere. tongue cheesy cool
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by daylae(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2012
Zelinjo:

You are welcome dear

as long as u can get the gist, no problemo.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:22am On Feb 12, 2012
Zelinjo:

You are welcome dear

LWKMDzzzZZzZzzzz

Babe,I have a feeling she was typing in her native language blame NL 4 translating bullets looool.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by GreenJ(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2012
Virgin, Virgin, Virgin! wats special about it, 4real av date like 5 of them

& almost settled with 1 it would ve been d worst mistake of my life time.

Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by JonI1(f): 10:25am On Feb 12, 2012
I'm joining the discussion a little late so will be asking a redundant question.

How old are you exactly? It'll help us assess how well you've done, That's the point of posting this right?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by DreaShola: 10:27am On Feb 12, 2012
Zelinjo:

You are welcome dear

These days a lot of people type deformed words here. I wonder if they dont know how or they just dont care
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 12, 2012
still subscribing*** i feel 3rd world war is coming up
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by tsharp(m): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2012
I get worried when people brag with virtue
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by GreenJ(m): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2012
Jon_I:

I'm joining the discussion a little late so will be asking a redundant question.

How old are you exactly? It'll help us assess how well you've done,  That's the point of posting this right?

U are there
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by saudatu(m): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2012
keep it up sister.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ismaeel86(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2012
if u are virgin, must u broadcast it to the world that u are virgin? undecided

u are simply wasting your time cos that every kitten has expiry date, if u dont open d door to that treasure, it will start smelling and possibly get rotten, by then no

man will be interested in u again. By the way, how old are u?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ismaeel86(m): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2012
saudatu:

keep it up sister.

Are u are virgin too?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by swtdarling(f): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2012
sincerely, there is no big deal in what freecocoa said about rokiatu and tima being virgins except u guys had an old score to settle.these outbusts are totally unnecessay.rokiatu is known to respond to issues calmly, kind of surprised undecided
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by MrResource(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2012
Happy Sunday y'all[Virginians and Non-Virginians]
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2012
@Hotie Tima

theres only one thing stopping you from being blasted. The Ugly girl syndrome. Are you that ugly?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by ypzilanti: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2012
Funny thing is that when it comes to disvirgining her, the poster will most likely want an experienced guy to do it.

Since you think virginity means your a better person, I guess you should only marry from among male virgins too.

If that is not the case, you need to rethink your self righteous post.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by DreaShola: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2012
Being a virgin or not should not matter to anybody except the virgin and his/her partner . So all this negativity about virginity is quite unnecessary. On the other hand, I understand the reaction OP is getting since she said the aim of the post is entertainment, hence no need to take it seriously. Like another poster said, this thread isnt encouraging to actual virgins and being a virgin is definitely not bad.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by UyiIredia(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2012
@ topic: and so what ?
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2012
Hotie Tima:

who the fu[size=1pt].[/size]ck are u to me for me to address with respect huni wat u give it's wat u get
i don't think u have problem reading anything i write coz u keep coming back for more.

when will u wake up form ur sad a$$ dreams of talking out of ur $$ ,  undecided undecided undecided like do u even get tired off all this headache u give ur self.

wasting ur time on people that don't give a fuc[size=1pt].[/size]k about wat u say, when will u give up better yet don't it can be entertaining at time.
or else this place would be so boring for me.

pretty u from which angle  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin in-fact if i looked like u i would have committed suicide and do the world a favor.  
well at least u have shaved that ur legs u had 99 problem 1 down 98 left to go.
OMG what are these people on for feck's sake?nutty tima you are not just a dunce but a very pathetic one,who said anything about addressing me with "respect"? Kai i thought you only had a problem with spelling\constructing sentences but alas you have a bigger problem with reading\comprehension. I said you should learn how to write properly and your empty skull took it to mean something else,please register for adult education classes,if you are too shy about it,they offer night classes you can enroll for those, so many people won't see you when you attend classes,olodo rabata smh.

I keep coming back for more?do you see me in your dreams or what?please do your homework well f00l,this is the very FIRST time I'm engaged in a direct row with you and your sister especially you sef,I've never had an argument with you,if I ever talked to you its on a neutral thread with enough peace in it so get over yourself,duuh!,I can understand your sisters grievances and its about the HAH thread,btw i was busy with Rokiatu2 and some other girl on that thread to even insult your sister but like the immature kids you both are,you take every girl who said something you didn't like on that thread as your enemy,anyways that's your lot and it doesn't bug me one bit,I just find it really amusing when you say"wasting time on people who don't give a fu ck about what you say" like seriously?I think you have me confused with someone else cos walai you are the least person i'll pay mind to on here,lefool is taken more seriously than you by me so stop seeing what's not there.

About beauty,hmm just what do you see when you look in the mirror? Its a good thing to have self confidence but over stepping your bounds and being vain will get you nowhere,I've never bragged about being more beautiful than you or your sister,why are you losing sleep just cos some people think I'm cute?for God's sakes the only time i say anything about beauty is when these crazy guys here bash girls (including me)like they are known to do,stop fighting for the most beautiful girl on NL cos there's no competition as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and in mine dear,you are okay so quit showing how much you want to hear"tima is prettier than freecocoa",in my world i don't roll with vain dunces like you. I'm done talking to you. cheesy wink
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2012
fellis:

pls type in yoruba next time

Felix abeg typing in yoruba will mean she's finally demented, pls let d nepa pole keep typing d Yoruba harvard she understands. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by cantell(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2012
Why all these babes dey wear short skirts for their picture? Some dey lie down while some dey come down for staircase.
Shey if una upload pictures wit full clothes, una no go fine again?
I tire o! This goes to show that you girls are trying too hard.
If you fine, you fine.
If you be lepa, you be lepa. If u be fatso(1 room and parlour) u be fatso.
Shikena!
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2012
grin grin^ o well like you can clearly see,i was in the comfort of my house,walking down the stairs and my brother decided it would be cool to take a snap shot. its a cute pix so no biggies and don't hate.
Re: At This Age And Still A Virgin? by mobf: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Omggg y did i miss dis thread started by d burnt face tranny looool.Did I hia Iyalola call u a elvis lookalike? hahahahahahahahhaha oh sweet Jesus.AverageTima do u need to cake on dat u a virgin?Like seriously who cares,claiming you a virgin doesn't count if u have attempted vegetables or all sort of bionic objects.Hmmm I won't go guessing sha, but since u so friggin vain abeg open a thread wen u 45 and let us no d syringe dat poked u down dere. tongue cheesy cool
Lawdd!! I never knew a Tima's also ugly down there, so much that no one wants to hit it! Dayummnn

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17)

8 Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Boyfriend / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.