Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto (43398 Views)

The Notorious Boko Haram Kingpin Who Was Arrested Today By The Army..photos / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force / Xmas Day Bombing: How Kabiru Sokoto Was Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Ayatullah(m): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2012
Kabiru Sokoto has been arrested!!! Congratulations to the SSS, but wait a minute, how many people have been arrested for killing muslims in the last Eid-el-Fitr in Jos where HUNDREDS were killed and motor cars and motor bikes burnt and damaged? Let the SSS bring out those who attack a peaceful train of muslims on that blessed day turned hellish for the muslims, the SSS therefore has a lot of arrest to make in Jos.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by shadrach77: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2012
has anyone noticed that the guy has a canny resemblance to chelsea's ashley cole ?  grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by erniewhez(m): 1:08am On Feb 11, 2012
@chux76, ure d only guy who have seen wht i saw, where is the faithful prayer mark on is head as depicted in the picture of his WANTED declaration? Pls somebody tell us wht happened to that, or did he bleach his forehead?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by expert555: 1:24am On Feb 11, 2012
Do you notice this man is not in handcuff?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Xtana: 1:48am On Feb 11, 2012
Bros, believe me this is not the Kabiru Sokoto at all at all !!!. No way, these our people can not stop fooling us. Kabiru Sokoto MUST have a dark colouration on the forehead fore sure. But this particular person does not have it.
I strongly believed that the Boko Haram must have presented another suicide bomber candidate in the name of Kabiru Sokoto, afteral death for a suicide bomber na death. Kabiru Sokoto is at large and is somewhere breathing fresh air and watching what is happening like any one of us.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Limaoscar: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2012
has anyone noticed that the guy has a canny resemblance to chelsea's ashley cole ?

Hey, Look here----wetin dey worry you sef angry grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Xtana: 1:59am On Feb 11, 2012
Chei this guy who acted Kabiru Sokoto in this drama of the year 2012 don hammer. Am just wondering how much he was paid to act this Kabiru Sokoto character in this MEGA DRAMA. Shurrup!!!! Please, continue to look for Kabiru sokoto.
A high profile criminal/terrorist of his status, no hand cuff even as on hands and none on legs.
Meanwhile, which photo studio did they take this fine photo, they even applied make up on his face. Haba!!! Actors ans Actresses in this country.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Obinoscopy(m): 2:31am On Feb 11, 2012
So the man who caused the sack of ringim has been caught
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Rhino4dm: 3:12am On Feb 11, 2012
Oh, really? Share ancestry with me? Then i should advice you to get off your cheap grass. You are indeed naive and utterly foolish to think COWARDS like you are what Yoruba race of today needs. Read your 7 provious posts and tell me why i shouldn't pity you?

So, after the humiliation and shaming you still have the audacity to spew trash? I pity those around you in real life, if what it takes your little ego to be deflated is only 2 pages of Nairaland's bashing and bullying.(I now see the reasons why most of these guys like calling Yorubas double-face hypocrites). Damn!!!

Dude, why do you think i give a fucck about what dunce like you think? Se o ti n ya were ni? Abi ori e ti dabaru ni? Omo ita jati jati, omo ale!!! Ala ni iti iju!!!.

Phocking Igbo-wannabi COWARD! Abeg, shift make i see front. "Born throwe"

shymmex:

And who's the chimpmonk Chipmunk??

I see why they think some Yorubas are cowards - it's just a pity every innocent Yoruba person out there shares the same ancestry with you

You sir, are a two-faced clown - and you need t get a life

You and @chino11 always start the Ibo and Yoruba rant on every thread - you deserve to be SLAPPED, trust me

I don't even have time for people like you - just get a life and stop being two-faced

Keep accepting being called a coward all the time, yet you wonder why Ibos in Lagos always dare clowns like you in Lagos - that Lagos belongs to everyone

Rhino clown, phuck you too - you talk out of the side of your mouth like Chris Webber
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 11, 2012
The man looks like my Igbo friend. TBH
See him flat head. . . .great resemblance to Osisikwanko (SE kidnapping kingpin).
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Yeske2(m): 6:19am On Feb 11, 2012
I knew this thread would be messed up big time by bigots and they have achieved it, good luck guys.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by kunle86(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2012
Nigerian are fools, this is politics, do u believe this arrested guy is kabiru sokoto?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by blocker: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2012
So this is the guy wey dey mark X-mas with BOOOOM eh! Please bring him to Port Harcourt make Prison Brake no come get new season.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ROCKJ1(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2012
Evil wicked man, Let him rot in hell.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by blocker: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Limaoscar:

Hey, Look here----wetin dey worry you sef angry grin grin
. grin grin grin grin grin Wetin dey worry am u talk u no see say that guy fit be Ashley |Cole. They say him get injury I no c am 4 the 3-3 match with Man U last weekend. I will not dismiss the theory so easily. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by edoyad(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2012
Ayatullah:

Kabiru Sokoto has been arrested!!! Congratulations to the SSS, but wait a minute, how many people have been arrested for killing muslims in the last Eid-el-Fitr in Jos where HUNDREDS were killed and motor cars and motor bikes burnt and damaged? Let the SSS bring out those who attack a peaceful train of muslims on that blessed day turned hellish for the muslims, the SSS therefore has a lot of arrest to make in Jos.

Exactly. Let them bring out the perpetrators and sponsors of such atrocities like the murder of a dozen youth corps members in bauchi in April last year; murder and torching of homes of innocent Nigerians in Katsina in April last year; and the list can go on.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by bakila: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2012
Phreabekit, an nyamuri is always a fool you and tactically docile that expains why a foo in a duel will his sword at a third and say "you join". It makes you stupid the more, when you make punctuation an issue to someone post on nairaland! Nyamurais are the biggest terrorist in naija. Piracy, robbery, kidnappind, eldersnapping- mikel obi, edoche ngige etc- fake drugs, human rituals, barbaric bakassi boys, ojuku greatest loss of people and nyamurai life in our history, King of CPA;( if the man looks igbo its possible because a lot of them are whores up not the man could be the son of one of them or a booty of 1968 or 70.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by vanstanzy(m): 7:34am On Feb 11, 2012
blocker:

So this is the guy wey dey mark X-mas with BOOOOM eh! Please bring him to Port Harcourt make Prison Brake no come get new season.
@blocker
U r right, good thing they caught the pesky pest again. They just shouldnt hand 'em over to the Nigeria police again, thats all. Infact just keep the police light years away from this SENSITIVE case, they have done enough fooling around.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by bakila: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2012
SSS get my information from him @ayatullah Igbo people were not killed on that day, our country is funny thats why someone thinks the guy is ashley cole. Thats why they were in a hurrry to parade him without shackles. What BH is doing cant be right. Those killed at the ed ground are the real martyrs and those responsible for their deaths may be facing Allah wrath without our system in naija which is pathatic. Let sokoto face his actions and the SSS FISH OUT AND SECURE CONVICTION of anyone who killed a nigerian at jos, bauchi, ibadan, enugu or kaduna
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Lex1(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2012
Are u sure this is the guy? Doesn't look like an hausa n a faithful muslim. No sign on his forehead showing dat he pray in the muslim way (as in li la ori mole).
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ememonl(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2012
Shame on the Nigerian police and up sss who always clean up the mess.

find out the implications of this arrest for CP Zakari Biu who is currently under house arrest here

http://5slate..com/2012/02/kabiru-sokoto-christmas-day-bomber.html
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Eazybon(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2012
Look at the face of the so called islamic bulkshit,so ugly n big headed.I pity him mama
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2012
When is he escaping again ?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by IYGEAL(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2012
No matter how long it takes, justice must take its course
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by werepeLeri: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2012
Nairaland - home of tribalist fools.
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by eghost247(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2012
lol see thread
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by ekwynwa: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2012
Quote from: shymmex on Yesterday at 10:17:31 PM
And who's the chimpmonk Chipmunk??

I see why they think some Yorubas are cowards - it's just a pity every innocent Yoruba person out there shares the same ancestry with you

You sir, are a two-faced clown - and you need t get a life

You and @chino11 always start the Ibo and Yoruba rant on every thread - you deserve to be SLAPPED, trust me

I don't even have time for people like you - just get a life and stop being two-faced

Keep accepting being called a coward all the time, yet you wonder why Ibos in Lagos always dare clowns like you in Lagos - that Lagos belongs to everyone

Rhino clown, phuck you too - you talk out of the side of your mouth like Chris Webber

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
l dey laugh o
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Agrika: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2012
Why are nairalanders like this you see a picture of a suspect instead of analysing it to see whether his the real criminal you instead digress into tribalism, you dont expect me for example if im wanted by the police to dress in a way that will pinpoint me to the police as though im carrying a sign board screaming 'SEE ME OH!' i stay in the north and i can tell you without tongue in the cheek that some northerners 'flex' pass southerners
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by kilandcure: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2012
It is time to build our own Guatanamo prison in Nija becos we will not have enough prison to cramped our terrorists. They are too many-
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Pennywise(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2012
The best thing to do right now is to hand this boy over to massob at onitcha

Its only fair isnt?
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by nsiadi: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2012
Every disappointment, they say, is a blessing
God used Kabiru Sokoto to sack slow motion Ringim & bring in a more focused I G
Biu is already caged. Now we expect revelations from Kabiru
He will lead us to all those sponsoring B H
We are reaching the end of the tunnel
Thank you Baba God
Re: Pictures Of The Rearrested Boko Haram Kingpin, Kabiru Sokoto by Dkingscare(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2012
[size=8pt]Bluetooth is the most senseless human being in Naira Land[/size]

He is a Tribal critic, and i strongly believe that he and his family gamble in abject poverty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / 24 Hours After IGP Directive, Igboho Still Walks Free As Victims Recount Ordeal / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.