Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:24 AM

iPhone Killer Apps 2 - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone Killer Apps 2 (151876 Views)

11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) / iPhone Killer Apps Section!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tumbaba please accept my request. I sent a mail.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by aeeshcrystal(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
Please come to my rescue o. My Iphone 4 was just stolen @ abuja this afternoon. Please I need some useful tips on how I can block it or recover my phone back. Its really painful becos the phone is barely a month old and I have a lot of confidential things on it. Please help me. God bless you.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
fellis: Tumbaba please accept my request. I sent a mail.
i av not received it. better to send d mail to tumababa247@yahoo.com directly
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
^Ok, I'll send it to that address.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
aeeshcrystal: Please come to my rescue o. My Iphone 4 was just stolen @ abuja this afternoon. Please I need some useful tips on how I can block it or recover my phone back. Its really painful becos the phone is barely a month old and I have a lot of confidential things on it. Please help me. God bless you.
O my God, that is terrible. Please accept my sympathies. . . . sad
na wa o. All these theives everywhere. Kpele.

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jazz04(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2012
fellis: Hello everyone.
I got an iphone 4s sometime ago but I was told that I have to factory unlock it before I would be able to use it with a sim card.
That was the first time I was hearing of unlocking, I had thought I would be able to start using the phone immediately after unpacking.
Anyway I took the phone to a phone village down here and the guys handling iphone issues said that factory unlocking costs 20,000 naira.
I get the feeling they are trying to fleece me. Those guys at the phone village can be dishonest sometimes and so I came to ask how much factory unlocking costs, for those that have unlocked their iphones. Is it actually up to 20k? Does it even cost anything at all, can't it be done free?
Thanks for helping.
what carrier is it locked to? Mine was also locked, i have been using a chip ever since, and it works flawless, its way cheaper than getting a factory unlock.. Holla me if u need a chip
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by jazz04(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2012
aeeshcrystal: Please come to my rescue o. My Iphone 4 was just stolen @ abuja this afternoon. Please I need some useful tips on how I can block it or recover my phone back. Its really painful becos the phone is barely a month old and I have a lot of confidential things on it. Please help me. God bless you.
hmm, it all depends on what and what u had installed on the phone. I dont know of i4,but on my 4s there is a built in location service with a "find my iphone" option, it will tell u on a map where ur iphone is via ur registered itunes acct..-moreover, this has to be turned on..
If u have valid receipt of purchase, u can call up apple and lodge the request...
Do u even hav the imei?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by zenus(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2012
Nokia Map made his way to IOS and its free
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2012
zenus: Nokia Map made his way to IOS and its free

Zenus, u still in iclients group?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by pcwhiz(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2012
bukason: Plz house, i was browsin, doin whatsapp & alongside playin music on ma iphone 3gs(32GB) when all of a sudden d phone ceased/hanged & restarted itself... I ve been waitin since evenin thinkin its a minor reset bt up til nw, it only displays d apple logo on d screen jst lyk wen its been powered on. Plz help imates, dz phone no go kil me...
. HOLD ON A MINUTE.. Dnt just go ahead and do a restore, put off d fone and switch it on holdin d up vol.button and releasin d power button wen d apple logo cums on.. Keep holdin d vol.button it will boot into safe mode.. Uninstall any tweak u install recently frm cydia cos dt was wot crashed d fone.. Exit safe mode by restartin.. Ds goes to all dos dt ur apple device dts jailborken gets hang up on apple logo dnt jus go ahead and restore u will lose evrytym.. Jus do wot i said above and u will be fyn.. If u need my hlp let me knw
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by aeeshcrystal(f): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2012
jazz04:
hmm, it all depends on what and what u had installed on the phone. I dont know of i4,but on my 4s there is a built in location service with a "find my iphone" option, it will tell u on a map where ur iphone is via ur registered itunes acct..-moreover, this has to be turned on..
If u have valid receipt of purchase, u can call up apple and lodge the request...
Do u even hav the imei?

Thank you the imei code isn't here wit me. Its in lag. Infact. I'm so sad! cry thank. U.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Maro4u(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2012
bro my help is u can get ur iphone back just find sumone with an iphone install phone finder or find my iphone on d phone login ur apple id an u will see ur phone on the map i can help u get ur phone bak bt ma gevey chip isbad so i cant use the internet bt be causious of who u give ur id too follow the step i posted nd u will get the thief peace my email is maro4u@hotmail.co.uk
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Maro4u(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
jazz04:
appstore recomends iphone4s ipod 4th, ipad 2 and above... If ur device is outside of that, u wont enjoy it
brother i gat afriend who gat that game on his iphone4 and it wnrks vwell no crashing and besided am a big fan of cracked app i neva paid for app and i bet i gat them all without any prob so its gona work fine om ma i4 too thanks
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Maro4u: bro my help is u can get ur iphone back just find sumone with an iphone install phone finder or find my iphone on d phone login ur apple id an u will see ur phone on the map i can help u get ur phone bak bt ma gevey chip isbad so i cant use the internet bt be causious of who u give ur id too follow the step i posted nd u will get the thief peace my email is maro4u@hotmail.co.uk

This will only work IF she enabled d feature while using d phone.

This is a lesson to all iphone users. ALWAYS ENABLE FIND MY IPHONE UNDER ICLOUD SETTINGS. ALSO ENABLE PASSCODE.

Atleast theres s chance dat u can trace d iphone.
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Maro4u(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
tumababa:

This will only work IF she enabled d feature while using d phone.

This is a lesson to all iphone users. ALWAYS ENABLE FIND MY IPHONE UNDER ICLOUD SETTINGS. ALSO ENABLE PASSCODE.

Atleast theres s chance dat u can trace d iphone.
dats true and as an iphone user u gat to be carefull wit u fone and always on guard
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Please all iPhone users should install snuko on their fone invade its stolen it will send phone number of any sim inserted to ur stolen fone

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Maro4u(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2012
lekibraky: Please all iPhone users should install snuko on their fone invade its stolen it will send phone number of any sim inserted to ur stolen fone
nice one bro but mind posting the repo where we can get that file pls
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Kunleic: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2012
Maro4u: nice one bro but mind posting the repo where we can get that file pls
'
It's on the App store and it's free. Its continuous use of "Location Services" gets to me tho'

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akabad: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
How much will a new iPhone 5, black 32GB cost?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Suntemi(m): 3:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
^^^ 180k
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2012
Maro4u: nice one bro but mind posting the repo where we can get that file pls
u can see it in itune store download it for free
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2012
aka_bad: How much will a new iPhone 5, black 32GB cost?

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by sinade1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
tumababa:

The tin never come down to the price i like. lol

1 Like

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
sinade1:

The tin never come down to the price i like. lol

Dont worry. Wait till next year
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by aeeshcrystal(f): 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2012
Maro4u: bro my help is u can get ur iphone back just find sumone with an iphone install phone finder or find my iphone on d phone login ur apple id an u will see ur phone on the map i can help u get ur phone bak bt ma gevey chip isbad so i cant use the internet bt be causious of who u give ur id too follow the step i posted nd u will get the thief peace my email is maro4u@hotmail.co.uk

Thanx bro I'll mail u
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by RichDad1(m): 5:42am On Nov 23, 2012
zenus: Nokia Map made his way to IOS and its free
really? Is it online or offline maps?
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akabad: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2012
Cool.
Got one now, unopened, unused and unwanted
180K and all yours

Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2012
aka_bad: Cool.
Got one now, unopened, unused and unwanted
180K and all yours

Unwanted abi unlocked? grin

U can also try to give us the part nos also at d back of d carton
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akabad: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2012
tumababa:

Unwanted abi unlocked? grin

U can also try to give us the part nos also at d back of d carton

Not sure why I will want to give a part number over the internet? does that matter?

Anyway, I got it off a UK provider. there is no jalbreak for iphone 5 yet, My Iphone 4 is still in perfect condition hence the reason for sale.

no more cheap talk, lets start talking benjamin

Can I just quickly add that i have been getting PM to post it, thats not going to happen, based in Abuja, if you are in town - u r in luck
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 23, 2012
aka_bad:

Not sure why I will want to give a part number over the internet? does that matter?

Anyway, I got it off a UK provider. there is no jalbreak for iphone 5 yet, My Iphone 4 is still in perfect condition hence the reason for sale.

no more cheap talk, lets start talking benjamin

Can I just quickly add that i have been getting PM to post it, thats not going to happen, based in Abuja, if you are in town - u r in luck

Part nos is just to give us a better description of what u are selling. Its different from imei.
Part nos are general. Ur iphone5 is not d only one with that part nos.

Eg md237ll
Md655ll
Md656ll
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by akabad: 12:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
MD299B
Slashed the price
starting price of N150K
Must go by sunday evening, grab a bargain

tumababa:

Part nos is just to give us a better description of what u are selling. Its different from imei.
Part nos are general. Ur iphone5 is not d only one with that part nos.

Eg md237ll
Md655ll
Md656ll
Re: iPhone Killer Apps 2 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
aka_bad: MD299B
Slashed the price
starting price of N150K
Must go by sunday evening, grab a bargain

Hmmm. Lets not derail d tread. Send me a mail at tumababa247@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (111) (Reply)

How To Check BIS Balance For All Networks In Nigeria / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Complete Bible Download Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.