Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (17854 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / . / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by pleep(m): 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Just a bunch of dykes on this thread. Sometimes i wonder if there are any completely straight women left.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by pleep(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
^ Lol! that one was obvious.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 27, 2012
@OP pray her deliverance through.
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
You're all horrible people! How dare you think that you have the right to tell someone to change who they are! I'm guessing that this is an American forum because the English aren't fucking twats to people just for being who they are! Maybe YOU should change your fucking ways, then we'd have a better world to live in! I'm Bisexual by the way. You wanna kill me too? Change me? Americanize me? angry cry angry angry angry
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=Fortogamar]You're all horrible people! How dare you think that you have the right to tell someone to change who they are! I'm guessing that this is an American forum because the English aren't fucking twats to people just for being who they are! Maybe YOU should change your fucking ways, then we'd have a better world to live in! I'm Bisexual by the way. You wanna kill me too? Change me? Americanize me? angry cry angry angry angry This website sensored my swears but they still mean that I'm pissed! F U C K Y O U
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lenny5000:

This part is way bigger than you so my advice is to leave that part alone for another day as Scientist, Pastors, Common men etc have all debated that, trying to come out with a suitable answer which seems impossible. So like I said just forget it and concentrate on the girl,

If you truly believe she was introduced to it by someone, and you care and feel something for her. Then spend more time communicating with her. Find out her first time , etc Find out if she's ever been with a guy and how the relationship was, Show this girl love and compassion but not condemnation and if she was truly introduced to it by other girls, with your love and compassion you will win her over, but Do not ever Condemn her or tell her how Evil it is, forget that part of it, Wish you success
IT ISN'T EVIL!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Brodafred: Though some people might have said this or that but the truth is still that something bad is bad and there is nothing we can do about it this how God created us and no human being has the moral right to change what God has made, having said that you can convince her with many heartfelt questions, which will equally make her to search her conscience though such a people sometimes have stony heart, that are dead and without feelings any more.
1. Ask her about making babies
2. ask her if her mother where to be like her will she be born?
3 ask her if she can stand boldly before everybody to declare her status.
4. Finally show her from the scriptures the judgement awaiting her likes.
You hate gays because that old guy with a beard sitting on a cloud hates gays. Well, if he were real (which he obviously isn't) he'd send you to hell for judging others on things which AREN'T bad or immoral! Take a good look at yourself, you're pathetic!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Fussbot: 1:01am On Mar 10, 2013
1st of all,me no like mae pple's post dey long lik dis na..so abeg dey shorten am...and 2 u gays and lesbians,dis is 1tin u hav 2 live with as long as u are in NIGERIA,its illegal and prohibited..and if u tink sae na lie,jst carry dat ur sex partner go one eatry and afta una don chop finish,start dey kiss 4 dia..den u'l rili know NIGERIANS!(wel u may also tel dem u were born lik dat sha)..
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
ceejayluv:
you are the one that needs psychological help. You're a deviant perv. Probably u were sodomised at 11 by an uncle (it runs in d blood) and u ended up a placard-carryin, rights-demandin gay.
You'll get what's coming you foul-mouthed, illiterate son of a bitch! You are the worst type of person and if there is a hell you'll be right on the waiting list you worthless piece of shit!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
baryore: I personally believe she can stop. If you pray for her and tell her that God does not encourage such. Tell God to give you the words to say to her and you will be surprised at how she will change. Trust GOD on this for her if you really love her. smiley
Yeah, talk to yourself for a couple of minutes and some guy on a cloud will zap you and tell you what to say, and these words will suddenly spring her to heterosexuality, even though sexual attraction is probably genetic anyway!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2013
M O T H E R
F U C K I N G
homophobes!
Re: How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? by Fussbot: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
oijeleo: travel solutions to get all your degrees and certifications abroad!Study and get certifications in the following countries;

U.S.A,U.K, Turkey, China, belarus, Germany, Iceland, Finland and Ghana.

Also visit and work in;

China,south africa, germany, U.S.A, U.K, France Iceland and kenya.

afta acquiring al dis degrees,d gal wld change rit??mtscheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Only! What Can Make You Cry? / A Thread For Faithful Partners / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.