Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

close this acct seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close this acct seun (1488 Views)

close this acct seun / close this acct seun / close this acct Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close this acct seun by pussiedick: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
Re: close this acct seun by banky1987(m): 2:15am On Apr 16, 2012
The First question am going to ask is do you still love him? Answer that and let move from there....mind you am not speaking for him.
Re: close this acct seun by zicopro(m): 6:30am On Apr 16, 2012
u can see the woman is older than him and the man has no son or daughter. Pls marry the man becouse there is truth in what he is saying. Don't ever involve ur parents or tell them handle it on ur own. The age difference will tell u that he is right.

The man needs a woman he love and a patner thats why he came for u.
Re: close this acct seun by Exponental(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2012
Ask him 4 full explanation 1st, then gather what u feel are points before conclusion.
Many frustrated women propose while many unsecured men do it.
Re: close this acct seun by Riskymallam: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2012
Well, don't jump hastily into conclusions.

Personally and also going by biblical standards, marriage is marriage. Contract marriage is just a term created by man to perverse the sanctity of marriage.
If he had you in his heart, he should have at least informed you prior to the ceremony, so as to get your own view. But he didn't, you found out yourself, I suggest you dig deeper into the matter. The decision to leave his Ass or stay is yours to make.
Re: close this acct seun by Konnektions146(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2012
banky1987: The First question am going to ask is do you still love him? Answer that and let move from there....mind you am not speaking for him.

obviuosly, cant yu read her tone in de text
Re: close this acct seun by banky1987(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
Konnektions146:

obviuosly, cant yu read her tone in de text

Let her answer the question I have my reasons for asking. cool
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
Yes i still love him but the wedding pictures break my heart everytime i see it.
Re: close this acct seun by busybee24: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2012
Run for the hills!! maybe he is telling this same story and going on with the marriage process with another girl!!
There is something to be said about trust in a relationship and he violated that by not informing you.Save yourself some heartache!
Re: close this acct seun by femmy2010(m): 5:54am On Apr 18, 2012
If you love him then still double rethink on if to let go of him would be the best solution.
Re: close this acct seun by BabaEleko(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2012
Girl, please I advice u to hold on to ur man. I understand ur man. He is telling u the truth nothing but the truth. He loves u for real and want to be happy with you. I am speaking from his angle. I am currently exactly in the same situation as ur man. Luckily my girl understands and me and her cool together. Please, don't lose him. You may end up regretting it.
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks guys, but the problem now is that they are still legally married, i asked him if he has divorced the woman, but he told me they are separated but not legally done, and that in America, there is a law that if married couple have lived apart for a year, then they are free to remarry even if they do not have a legal divorce, i don't know if it is true. I am not a young lady and i don't want to be desperate to get married to him if he is still married. I want to make up my mind on him before i go further to inform my parents. I still love him though but the circumstances is really giving me a heartache. Do you think i should still go ahead with him despite that he has not divorced legally?
Re: close this acct seun by steve111222333: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2012
Btw, your name is baffling hmmm
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2012
Forget about the name, it's just for fun. My real being is totally different from what the ID implies.
Re: close this acct seun by steve111222333: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2012
It's still baffling though
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
@Op what is the Uptade?
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
There is nothing new yet, because i have been avoiding him to visit me, but he still begs, and asked me for time for him to clear his mess, then we can continue with the marriage process, but i'm really afraid to go ahead with him.
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2012
I'm really sorry for everything ok? Pls. I'd advise that you seriously pray before taking any step with him because I think he should have discussed this with you earlier and not let you discover it yourself. Meanwhile,you need to thank God for helping you know this before saying I do to him. I hope you are not older than him too
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks, He is 8years older than me, i'm just in my early 30s.
Re: close this acct seun by pharmking: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2012
Please OP, DON'T GET INTO THAT MESS. I have yet to read a law in the US that say you can remarry without being legally divorced. It goes states by states but for a separated man to remarry, he needs to be legally divorced. Tell him off and ask him to contact you after he is legally divorced and showed you the divorce papers. Many women commit the mistake of getting into those kind of relationships. You should start looking for a back up plan and don't be desperate. just review your standards and I'm sure you will find a good guy where you live.
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Thanks very much Pharmking
Re: close this acct seun by busybee24: 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hunny there is no such law.... not only is he a cheat he is a big liar too.. You must be divorced before you remarry.
Re: close this acct seun by acidtalk: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
pussiedick: Yes i still love him but the wedding pictures break my heart everytime i see it.

I will go off topic a bit

This your username will make any man scared oh!

You go sabi that thing well well be that shey?

As for the guy, yes he might not have genuinely loved her. It is obvious he married her to satisfy his financial and status needs.

But one thing you should know is to get a very good marriage attorney to interpret the law 'cus I doubt if you will be his legal wife once he isn't yet divorced to the other woman.

If he is to chose between you both in the open, be rest assured he will chose her because she has everything to offer him right now more than you do.

All the best.

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story!!! / How Many Boyfriends Can A Nigerian Girl Have? / Would You Remain Thesame Sex If You Were To Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.