Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike (12182 Views)

Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss / Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Housing Quarters For Ex Biafran Soldiers... Pictures / Immediately Ndigbo To Go Into Violence, Nigeria Is Finished: Ralph Uwazuruike! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by bittyend(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ojukwu was a more strategic thinker than Uwazuiruike IMHO.

I laugh in Ivory Coast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Strategic thinker who Invaded neutral zones?? Ojukwu should have taken the Biafran war to the North; he was a greedy opportunist.

[size=14pt]Back to the topic, I don't care how it's done; we cannot continue to be slaves in our own Country under Mallams and Boko Haram.[/size]
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Rhino5dm: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
Thats more reasons why any sensible fellow should push for peaceful resolution out of this crisis.
[size=18pt]
SNC is the answer!!
[/size]

bittyend:

I laugh in Ivory Coast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Strategic thinker who Invaded neutral zones?? Ojukwu should have taken the Biafran war to the North; he was a greedy opportunist.

[size=14pt]Back to the topic, I don't care how it's done; we cannot continue to be slaves in our own Country under Mallams and Boko Haram.[/size]
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by ak47mann(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2012
inufele2:

I'll be more than happy to see Igbos actualise their dream of biafra  kiss kiss let them be aware that they'll need visas to come over to any part of Yorubaland enough of flat headed dudes coming in droves to enjoy the peaceful and friendly atmosphere in our land to grow their biz and procreate like no tomorrow. They can pack themselves like sardines in their landlocked land of the rising shun for all I care  kiss kiss
ewedu baboons cant you shut up? and face your problem,end of the day when the war start you will be no were to be found,idieota, Lagos is going through storms and heavy rain and cola-sped buildings plus aworis fighting you to leave their land,that supposed to be your worries you bloody Yoruba gbara uka,  cool
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by namfav(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
lol since when does jihad require oil? if ibos are going to start a war in the north i would tell all northerners to prepare themselves, but deep down i feel sorry for the innocent people, knowing wellpeople like uqazuruike will be the first to run to abidjan in a mini skirt

htajz:

i think you misunderstand me, the oil in the niger delta will not be used to fuel your jihad this time around, you will have to use whatever stones and bows you have to face the igbos, keep that in mind , its easy to kill harmless women and children that live among you, everyother coward can do the same thing. so when your northern leaders are bragging about going to war they should better not have the oil in my fatherland in mind to be used to fund it.

i beg, tell where and when, ill put on uniform too  grin

ak47mann:

Can north fight the rest of the country? plus our superior power with direct hit,that will sent you people straight to hell,listen this is not spears and arrow war you monkey malam,this time you will beg Arab countries for help,but they Will distance themselves Cu's they see Hausa/Fulani's as terrorist with links with alshabaab,war with us,is start of your ending

Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by phreakabit(m): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
Onlytruth:

Anyway, this is the point I leave the thread, for now. So here is the summary from my own standing:

Ndigbo are not at war with everybody in Nigeria. We are part of Nigeria and part of Southern Nigeria, and Eastern Nigeria.
We may or may not leave Nigeria, it all depends on how Nigeria treats us.
Since Nigeria is failing because of the Hausa/Fulani "born to rule" mentality, I also believe in Biafra, at least the type that makes sense, not just Biafra for Biafra names sake, and one that is actualizable using[size=18pt] sane and REALISTIC strategies[/size]. cool

[s]I do agree with Uwazuruike that if ever another war starts in Nigeria, Ndigbo should be ready to fight in ALL PARTS of Nigeria.[/s]  cool
[s]I disagree with him that Ndigbo should run home first.  undecided[/s]
I also disagree with him that we have issues with any other group in Nigeria other than the groups killing innocent Christians in the North.  undecided

Here I stand!

Signing off,
Yours truly,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.  cool cool cool

Besides the points I struck out, I fully agree with you on this post too.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by bittyend(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.

This dude is a clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who gave you all the virtual titles ascribed to yourself?? Typical Iboman and his wuruwuru ways.
I laugh in Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stay in your village, clown.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 6:31pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmmm, Here is my taking on the Massob leader Uwazuruike and I really wish he can be reading this right now !!!!!

1. When he talks of the north, does he realise that there are the leaders and the people, the core north and middel belt ?

2. Boko haram is not supported by the people or he is going to fight against the people as well ?

3. Why does an average Igbo man consider the yorubas as their enemy ?  This is not the first time I am hearing it. Well the issue is clear, if they don't fight in the SW which inculde Kwara, Kogi west , delta west (Itsekiris) then it is alright.

4. Why is Uwazuruike talking about war when there are diplomatic means of separating the country. To be honest I am tried of this country and I want it to separate faster than ever but not through war. Biko

5. Why does he consider the northerners as enemies when he has issues with their politicians ? [size=14pt]Is it not clear from the last protest that lead to senators and like of IBB running from their houses that they were not supported ? Where was he when the whole country was protesting against monopolised corruption both in the North west, South west, Delta, Edo, Cross river, Middle belt ?  [/size]

6. When Hausa, fulani, Idoma, Yoruba, Itsekiri, Bini, Igala, Tiv, Kanuri, Zuru, Esan, Ibibio all protested in their respective region to fight corruption, violence, Boko haram, Mend, Elites, etc where were his people and indeed Igbos in the South eastern states when the country did all this. This is where a clear cut case of tribalism indeed blinds people.

7. What exactly is Uwazurike fighting for

a.) Actualization of Biafra ------------ But we need SNC before that actualization
      b.) Stop the killing of Igbo alone ----- But we protested against the killing of Igbos alone and you did not join in
      c.)  Showing more love to Igbos ------- But what else can we do, 2015 we would vote for an Igbo man/woman. Everyone in the country is suffering not only Igbos as you make it look.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by phreakabit(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Thats more reasons why any sensible fellow should push for peaceful resolution out of this crisis.
[size=18pt]
SNC is the answer!!
[/size]

I must say, you are 100% on point - on this one. But what happens if somehow along the way violence ensues? Not that anyone  prays for that, but I am sure you will agree it is a huge possibility. Considering that one side of the involved parties ( The ones seemingly benefiting the most from this failed union) is obviously hell bent on resisting all efforts made at dissolving the union, by any means necessary possible!
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2012
ak47mann:

ewedu baboons cant you shut up? and face your problem,end of the day when the war start you will be no were to be found,idieota, Lagos is going through storms and heavy rain and cola-sped buildings plus aworis fighting you to leave their land,that supposed to be your worries you bloody Yoruba gbara uka,  cool

@ak47mann armed robber
Typical yiboman you can get very angry even with wind for blowing too much  grin grin flood in Lagos , Aworis, blah blah all these are bollocks why can't you people stay in your biafraland? leave us to solve our problem you don't need to drink panadol for Yorubaland headache abi dem swear for una? get this into your thick skull I pray you get your wish but after that you'll have to stay in your biafra we don't need you in Yorubaland.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Tyche:

Summary Please

1. He started off well explaining why he prefers a Non-Violent approach

2. Started sounding crazy and advocating violence--- the same violence he supposedly abhors.

3. Told the usual lies--- Yoruba betrayed us, only Igbos are being killed and targeted etc.

4. Something should be done about Igbos being put in fear of residing peacefully in the North.

5. I agree with him that Nigeria should be split if the current status quo is continued.

6. He wants to, desperately, fit into Ojukwu's shoes---IMPOSSIBLE--- Great men like that come only once every thousand years.

7. Hes an attention seeker, flagrant with his mouth and should be ignored.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

4. Why is Uwazuruike talking about war when there are diplomatic means of separating the country. To be honest I am tried of this country and I want it to separate faster than ever but not through war. Biko
There is a war already goiing on, only that our people have not started fighting back or are you just coming to town? Besides, the man has been non violent. He is only placing a warning that;

if "I dont fight, I die but If I fight, I might live".

alj harem:

5. Why does he consider the northerners as enemies when he has issues with their politicians ? [size=14pt]Is it not clear from the last protest that lead to senators and like of IBB running from their houses that they were not supported ? Where was he when the whole country was protesting against monopolised corruption both in the North west, South west, Delta, Edo, Cross river, Middle belt ?  [/size]

6. When Hausa, fulani, Idoma, Yoruba, Itsekiri, Bini, Igala, Tiv, Kanuri, Zuru, Esan, Ibibio all protested in their respective region to fight corruption, violence, Boko haram, Mend, Elites, etc where were his people and indeed Igbos in the South eastern states when the country did all this. This is where a clear cut case of tribalism indeed blinds people.

a.) Actualization of Biafra ------------ But we need SNC before that actualization
      b.) Stop the killing of Igbo alone ----- But we protested against the killing of Igbos alone and you did not join in
      c.)  Showing more love to Igbos ------- But what else can we do, 2015 we would vote for an Igbo man/woman. Everyone in the country is suffering not only Igbos as you make it look.

Na lie. the protest was for "free flow of oil".
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by htajz: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2012
i dont think they wil ever be war, who is going to fight who? even if the igbos want to fight the hausa fulanis they both have to cross the middlebelt to achieve that , its pointless when you can channel your energy in developing your new country. peaceful seperation is still the best solution
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by phreakabit(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

Hmmmm, Here is my taking on the Massob leader Uwazuruike and I really wish he can be reading this right now !!!!!

1. When he talks of the north, does he realise that there are the leaders and the people, the core north and middel belt ?

2. Boko haram is not supported by the people or he is going to fight against the people as well ?

3. Why does an average Igbo man consider the yorubas as their enemy ?  This is not the first time I am hearing it. Well the issue is clear, if they don't fight in the SW which inculde Kwara, Kogi west , delta west (Itsekiris) then it is alright.

Issues like these are the reason I view you as an adult physically, but a kid mentally. You start up well, but somehow along the way, you always find a way to make an absolute mor0n of yourself.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
noblezone:

There is a war already goiing on, only that our people have not started fighting back or are you just coming to town? Besides, the man has been non violent. He is only placing a warning that;

if "I dont fight, I die but If I fight, I might live".

Ok, I do understand, it is better for everyone to go back to their respective region rather than fight. Fighting would actually make the "common people" start thinking that it is a different fight rather than fight for protection.

noblezone:

Na lie. the protest was for "free flow of oil".

Oil was never free and would never be free. Maybe so of you still missed the reason for the protest at the first place.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2012
phreakabit:

Issues like these are the reason I view you as an adult physically, but a kid mentally. You start up well, but somehow along the way, you always find a way to make an absolute mor0n of yourself.

Again insult rather than tackle what I said that was wrong.

What is wrong is saying "But we protested against the killing of Igbos alone and you did not join in" ?

Or did I tell a lie there or something ?
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by namfav(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
get this man a blouse and a first class ticket to abidjan  grin
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by T8ksy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
inufele2:

@ak47mann armed robber
Typical yiboman you can get very angry even with wind for blowing too much  grin grin flood in Lagos , Aworis, blah blah all these are bollocks why can't you people stay in your biafraland? leave us to solve our problem you don't need to drink panadol for Yorubaland headache abi dem swear for una? get this into your thick skull I pray you get your wish but after that you'll have to stay in your biafra we don't need you in Yorubaland.

My thought, exactly but unfortunately, i know for a fact that  they can't do that. They have invested too much in

other's region, to stay put in their homeland. Plus what's there for them to go home to? Most of their land has been ravaged by erosion

whilst men of the underworld are patiently waiting for them to come back home so they can relieved them of their hard-earned

money. See how reluctant they were to leave the north even as the hausa/fulanis made it known specifically that they don't want

southerners, especially ibos in their region. Even as they were been skalughtered, they refused to leave whilst you have their eze of nl

advicing them to stay and fight! Imagine ! fighting another man in his own land.

In fact, last time i had the same debate with an iboman he believed that they can have Biafra and still be a "Nigerian" in yorubaland!

Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by htajz: 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

Again insult rather than tackle what I said that was wrong.

What is wrong is saying "But we protested against the killing of Igbos alone and you did not join in" ?

Or did I tell a lie there or something ?

stop dishing out lies especially in sensitive issues like that, protest was never about the killings in the north. dont spam this thread
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
htajz:

stop dishing out lies especially in sensitive issues like that, protest was never about the killings in the north. dont spam this thread

just say you were not aware of it, that is all

rather than wallow in your ignorance angry
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2012
T8ksy:

My thought, exactly but unfortunately, i know for a fact that  they can't do that. They have invested too much in

other's region, to stay put in their homeland. Plus what's there for them to go home to? Most of their land has been ravaged by erosion

whilst men of the underworld are patiently waiting for them to come back home so they can relieved them of their hard-earned

money. See how reluctant they were to leave the north even as the hausa/fulanis made it known specifically that they don't want

southerners, especially ibos in their region. Even as they were been skalughtered, they refused to leave whilst you have their eze of nl

advicing them to stay and fight! Imagine ! fighting another man in his own land.

In fact, last time i had the same debate with an iboman he believed that they can have Biafra and still be a "Nigerian" in yorubaland!

Lol they want to eat their cake and have it! Many Igbos know too well that they cannot make it within biafraland for reasons best known to them (seem like a curse)[size=8pt][/size] so they resort to migrate to other lands. No wonder in Nigeria only Igbos are everywhere, if you go to yiboland to start a biz or any venture they'll gang up against you to ensure you don't succeed but their are all over the place exploiting their hosts hospitality to thrive, when the hosts now became tired of these domineering leeches and decide to act they start to play the victim.
Please nwazuruike and other massob members proof that na your mama born you for your papa declare biafra now! I can't wait to see these Igbos go back to their land of the rising vultures shun.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
alj harem:

Ok, I do understand, it is better for everyone to go back to their respective region rather than fight. Fighting would actually make the "common people" start thinking that it is a different fight rather than fight for protection.

To go back to their respective region = self determination. The day that happens is the day we say good by to "one" Nigeria.

alj harem:

Oil was never free and would never be free. Maybe so of you still missed the reason for the protest at the first place.

When people like IBB, OBJ own oil wells and you say it is not free? Market forces must be allowed to determine the price of goods. Yam is not sold the same price at Kano and In Port harcourt.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by alex14(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2012
Uwazuruike should learn to control his emotions. Ndigbo will not be at war with all/any group(s) in the south (except for treacheous ones). I'm dissappointed in some of his utterances here. He needs to be more strategic/diplomatic in thinking. He also need to secure a powerful foreign ally (Israel's MOSSAD to be precise) in the eventuality of war,,,failure to do so will be tantamount to suicide, for he will be on his own.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2012
noblezone:

To go back to their respective region = self determination. The day that happens is the day we say good by to "one" Nigeria.

When people like[b] IBB, OBJ own oil wells[/b] and you say it is not free? Market forces must be allowed to determine the price of goods. Yam is not sold the same price at Kano and In Port harcourt.

Oh yeah? So, Andy Ubah and co dont own oil wells? You guys are funny. Until you get it in your heads that all these Politicians, irrespective of tribe, are all crooks then I can confidently tell you that your kids are going to tread the path youre treading today while IBB, OBJ and the Ubahs kids are going to be in the same position their fathers are in now.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by sheyguy: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 7:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
@ T8ksy and inufele, abeg you people should not take it too far. Una don make your point wink smiley

noblezone:

Respective region does not equal to self determination

SNC = self determination and thus bye bye to one Nigeria. I think is about time because I don't want to be hated because I am hausa, yoruba or igbo and I don't want my children to grow up in an hate filled environment.

noblezone:

When people like IBB, OBJ own oil wells and you say it is not free? Market forces must be allowed to determine the price of goods. Yam is not sold the same price at Kano and In Port harcourt.

Hmm OBJ oil well shocked that is new

IBB was a military leader and he is not loved by anyone unless those that are benefiting from him

others such as danjuma and co own it by buying lands from those communities, aka the traditional leaders were paid.

Although they need to revisit the transactions again.

Yam would not be sold the same price because of the logistics just like how the price of petrol is cheaper in some areas than others.

Is that not what we supported, deregulation of petroleum products, right  !!!

Common commodities are also deregulated and there are not controlling bodies to ensure the price of lets say yam is the same in port harcourt as it is in Kogi.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2012
kingoflag:

Oh yeah? So, Andy Ubah and co dont own oil wells? You guys are funny. Until you get it in your heads that all these Politicians, irrespective of tribe, are all crooks then I can confidently tell you that your kids are going to tread the path youre treading today will IBB, OBJ and the Ubahs kids are going to be in the same position their fathers are in now.

+ 100
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Osiris211: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2012
Igbos always think they are smart.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 7:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^^^

how does that relate to the topic undecided
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Osiris211: 7:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
They cant eat their cake and still have it.

alj harem:

^^^^

how does that relate to the topic undecided
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Afam4eva(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
Osiris.211:

Please explain how they're eating their cake and having it.
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by aljharem(m): 7:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
Osiris.211:

how have they eaten their cake ?
Re: Igbo Will Go To War-----chief Ralph Uwazuruike by Osiris211: 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
They cant have Nigeria and Biafra. Mbanu!

alj harem:

how have they eaten their cake ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) / How Policymakers Can Put Africa Back On Upward Trajectory- Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Buhari And APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.