Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna (36889 Views)

SR-Mohammed-buba-marwa-delivered-letter-bomb-killed-dele-giwa-dr-taiyemiwo-ogun- / Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe / Sgt Sunday Badang Died In The Bomb Blast At Ungwar Sarki In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2012
I'm going to nominate this st.u.p.id eke for a Darwin Award. Typical du.mb Naija policeman who thinks he knows everything just because he's carrying a gun grin
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Kilode1: 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite & Ejine,

Not really. I know, they probbaly can't save the man with his torso flung 1 mile away from the bomb, but I was referring to the lax attitude around the scene. shocked

It was even more shocking after the guy got blown apart.

Did you all see the camera pan to the police truck a few meters across the street? no urgency from them. shocked

Did you see that Okada rider? he just glanced a bored look behind him and hung around still waiting for his next passenger perhaps, no sign of urgency or care.

We are wrong o, we need healing walahi embarassed
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2012
Kilode?!:

Sagamite & Ejine,

Not really. I know, they probbaly can't save the man with his torso flung 1 mile away from the bomb, but I was referring to the lax attitude around the scene. shocked

It was even more shocking after the guy got blown apart.

Did you all see the camera pan to the police truck a few meters across the street? no urgency from them. shocked

Did you see that Okada rider? he just glanced a bored look behind him and hung around still waiting for his next passenger perhaps, no sign of urgency or care.

We are wrong o, we need healing walahi embarassed

Bruv, urgency to do what? grin

To be fair to them, I don't think the police on the truck might have realised what happened as there was a fence there.

Secondly, I don't think anybody there would have seen such a thing before, they were mostly all just shocked.

Thirdly, Okadaman has to eat and pay his house rent. This one no consign am.  grin

Honestly, no use our belleful life to judge people that live on less than $1 a day, who see their pikin die before the age of 5, who watch their family members die of minor illness and their wives frequently die during child birth.  grin

The North of Nigeria is in the year 1907. grin South is in 1973. Lagos is in 1985. You are in 2012. grin
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by stevenosa(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
For how long are we going to continue like this? BOMB disposal unit office with just his uniform and a mental detector? I believe the government are still playing with the lives of Nigerians. This guy should have been given the necessary protection against this kind of situation and if he refuses to put them on, then, it is his luck. Please for God sake and for the sake of generations yet unborn, let us do the right thing now and then, generation coming behind us will be proud of us.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by expat: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2012

RIP poor man. Another life lost for nothing. Why didn't they shoot at it first to see if it would blow?
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by SNCOQ3(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
This policeman may be suffering from clinical depression which is considered to be a mental illness. they're a lot of people with such problem. They smile and talk intelligently  like normal people but they are suicidal, suffer from mood swing  and impulsively move towards self-destructive tendencies when the opportunity presents itself. God help Nigeria. Sgt Badang, rest in peace.  sad
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by fayawo: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2012
Goddddddddddd WHAT A COUNTRY!

Human beings are so complex,you cannot understand them, I wish the mind of an average Nigerian politician and suicide bomber could be studied .

The end surely is near
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by DuduNegro: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2012
Wow! May his soul rest in peace, Amen!
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by lekerenike: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2012
SHOCKING VIDEO! How A Police Officer Was Blown Off By Boko Haram Bomb In Kaduna. BE WARNED THIS VIDEO IS VERY GRAPHIC, SOME MIGHT CHOOSE NOT TO VIEW
Sometimes I dont think Nigeria is worthy to die for, the man was excessively brave in my opinion, what do you think?
http://globebreaknews..in/2012/02/shocking-video-how-police-officer-was.html
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by born2boink(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2012
I trust the USA, they will use mobile robot, I think that igbo robot toy with battery will be useful in detecting here
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Mobinga: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
Phuck.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Kilode1: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Bruv, urgency to do what? grin

To be fair to them, I don't think the police on the truck might have realised what happened as there was a fence there.

Secondly, I don't think anybody there would have seen such a thing before, they were mostly all just shocked.

Thirdly, Okadaman has to eat and pay his house rent. This one no consign am.  grin

Honestly, no use our belleful life to judge people that live on less than $1 a day, who see their pikin die before the age of 5, who watch their family members die of minor illness and their wives frequently die during child birth.  grin

The North of Nigeria is in the year 1907. grin South is in 1973. Lagos is in 1985. You are in 2012. grin

LOL grin

I no even sure sey I don reach 21st century o, Me sef need healing

We need a collective national group hug though. As a Country, our mind don wound finish embarassed
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2012
SNCOQ3:

This policeman may be suffering from clinical depression which is considered to be a mental illness. they're a lot of people with such problem. They smile and talk intelligently  like normal people but they are suicidal, suffer from mood swing  and impulsively move towards self-destructive tendencies when the opportunity presents itself. God help Nigeria. Sgt Badang, rest in peace.  sad

i think both the policeman and senior people within his station never took the bomb so serious

any suspect of bomb should be taken seriously and the army disposal unit should be called in  or special unit that was trained by the army  and full kit should be used

am sure college students can built a remote controlled robot that would have sent to that bin

like someone said africa is way behind he went on with a metal detector it also create a electronic field that should detinate the bomb
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by fayawo: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2012
I just cant imagine giving up your life for Nigeria! smhhhh Who remembers the guy that died during the Occupy Nigeria protest again, Nigeria wasted one of her citizens, We dont have value for human life,  I just cant describe Nigeria we are too much!
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by sandysprax(m): 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2012
Didnt he have superiors that ordered him to stop? Did they think Oyinbo people that use robots or protective gears are fools? His superiors should be held responsible for his death.We obviously have a lot to learn from the oyinbo people, On the brighter side, Poor dude felt fly(superman) before his death cos the crowd cheered him before the bomb went off.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Sagamite(m): 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2012
sandysprax:

Didnt he have superiors that ordered him to stop? Did they think Oyinbo people that use robots or protective gears are fools? His superiors should be held responsible for his death.We obviously have a lot to learn from the oyinbo people

I hate it when people, especially in the West, just try and lamely throw blame at people in authority.

IS THE POLICE MAN FCKING DAFT TO NOT KNOW A BOMB IS DANGEROUS?

IS HE A CHILD YOU NEED TO TELL NOT TO GO CLOSE?

Do your bosses need to order you to stop and not go for holiday in Kandahar?

Stop bringing that Western jargon here, my friend.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by scribble: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2012
Nigeria

Population 149,999,999

sighs
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by markovnikoff001(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2012
This is exactly how much a life is worth in Nigeria now.
One down, 149 999 999 to go. Sad, sad country.

That policeman should be sued. He should be sued for making us look so bad. He should be sued for insulting our pride as a nation in the international community.
Absolute dementia is what comes to mind when you see the video of a man walk up to a live, undefused explosive with nothing but his "hero that will save the day" swagger.

I can imagine the following conversation ensuing between him and one of his colleagues.

Demented Policeman: Na bomb? wetin una dey wait for since na? Corporal give me that metal detector make I go disconnect am.
Corporal: Oya take. Na so you go go? You no go wear the bomb jacket?
Demented Policeman: Which jacket? Na today I don dey do this job?
Corporal: ah ha. So you wan go like this?
Dememted Policeman: Na you go teach me my job again? Abeg forget, something wey I go disconnect now now.

And BOOOOOOM!!! muth.fuk. ends up in hell.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by ak47mann(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2012
Bomb disposal are meant to wear bomb protected suit cool cool
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Mobinga: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
WTF was wrong with that policeman?

He wasn't part of the Anti-Bomb squad. He was probably a common policeman instructed to secure the area.

Watch at 1:40, that dude walking across was probably a member of the proper anti-bomb squad.

Note his regalia.

Anyway, the lack of empathy is sickening, regardless.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 15, 2012
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by zebudaya(m): 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
@ Mobinga, not true, he probably had prior experience detonating an IED. Look at the way he confidently walked to the package. He would have detonated it it were a passive IED, however this one either went off from being moved or by being detonated via cell phone.

To those who say why didn't he wear protective gear?, well you don see Naija police man you wants to die. If his Oga told him go detonate the bomb would he say Oga I no fit. I don't have any protective gear?

People that live in the West forget how things are done in Africa. It's appalling.  This is Africa T.I.A
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by adamaw2tuf: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2012
this is very very sad r.i.p dan uwa.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by maddock(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2012
If not for the sanctity of life it would have been my prayer for this dumb soldier to go straight to hell (that is if he is not there anyway). Watching the scenario on TV I was like WTF, did anybody noticed the way he arrogantly strolled to the parcel.I dare say I can bet my life that the chap does not have any experience in this regard. Even in film that are make belief they don defuse bomb like that. Men it so so sad and my conclusion is that the Nigeria police is less one dumb and arrogance folk.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by sandysprax(m): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Sagamite:

I hate it when people, especially in the West, just try and lamely throw blame at people in authority.

IS THE POLICE MAN FCKING DAFT TO NOT KNOW A BOMB IS DANGEROUS?

IS HE A CHILD YOU NEED TO TELL NOT TO GO CLOSE?

Do your bosses need to order you to stop and not go for holiday in Kandahar?

Stop bringing that Western jargon here, my friend.

Dude its not a western thing, its a military/police procedure.They are to work in groups with a superior who's duty it is to bring the men back alive regardless of wether they wish to die.BTW, it might even be his superiors that asked him to go check it out
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by emmatok(m): 8:36pm On Feb 15, 2012
Think the men with the video actually places that bomb and detonated it by phone-call.

[b]What they were saying was "From god we come and to him we return" [/b]This is the typical response when you see or hear something tragic!!!
This bomb was placed right next to Sultan Bello Mosque and a stone throws away from the house of Sardauna.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2012
sandysprax:

Dude its not a western thing, its a military/police procedure.They are to work in groups with a superior who's duty it is to bring the men back alive regardless of wether they wish to die.BTW, it might even be his superiors that asked him to go check it out

Please direct me to your source for these.

Did you see him following any procedure?

The superior would be held responsible if he wishes to die and risk his own life?

Please direct me to your source of that.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by phlame(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
markovnikoff001:

This is exactly how much a life is worth in Nigeria now.
One down, 149 999 999 to go. Sad, sad country.

That policeman should be sued. He should be sued for making us look so bad. He should be sued for insulting our pride as a nation in the international community.
Absolute dementia is what comes to mind when you see the video of a man walk up to a live, undefused explosive with nothing but his "hero that will save the day" swagger.

I can imagine the following conversation ensuing between him and one of his colleagues.

Demented Policeman: Na bomb? wetin una dey wait for since na? Corporal give me that metal detector make I go disconnect am.
Corporal: Oya take. Na so you go go? You no go wear the bomb jacket?
Demented Policeman: Which jacket? Na today I don dey do this job?
Corporal: ah ha. So you wan go like this?
Dememted Policeman: Na you go teach me my job again? Abeg forget, something wey I go disconnect now now.

And BOOOOOOM!!! muth.fuk. ends up in hell.

U wan use laff take kill me, U too funny,
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by houvest: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2012
Im thoroughly enraged.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by muyoto: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2012
Absolutely Horrific! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BTW what were they looking at at 1:16 to 1:20?
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by Mobinga: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2012
omo_to_dun:

^
Gbam

zebudaya:

@ Mobinga, not true, he probably had prior experience detonating an IED. Look at the way he confidently walked to the package. He would have detonated it it were a passive IED, however this one either went off from being moved or by being detonated via cell phone.

To those who say why didn't he wear protective gear?, well you don see Naija police man you wants to die. If his Oga told him go detonate the bomb would he say Oga I no fit. I don't have any protective gear?

People that live in the West forget how things are done in Africa. It's appalling.  This is Africa T.I.A

You say "not true", then use "probably". You're not sure either.

Anyhow, that's my take on this.
Re: Video Of How A Bomb Killed Sgt Badang In Ungwar Sarki Kaduna by zebudaya(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
Haha you are right. I no fit de sure now, I no dey there. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu's Billboard At Airport Road Abuja (Photo) / Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.