Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1044) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8674470 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar: how good is ronaldo??

this is the best header i have seen in the last 10 years. the height he was able to reach before glancing the ball into the net defies gravity.

that guy is way out of this world,his work rate is fantastic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
grin grin grin smh
chrisley024: No be small thing oo cheesy

Their conclusion is that elampiro shouldn't be Rooney's shield when coogar is firing his shots. grin smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
i think the header for United against Jose's Inter Milan has to be better than this

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
afrodoc2: LOL
I think Seun has to start paying Coogar and Elampiro cheesy This their never ending argument must be time consuming and labor intensive smiley
lol....they will make best friend in real life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
They said Rooney is shit and he is united's leading scorer, gets 300k per week, King Rooney you are da big boss, mata will get knocked out by a strong wind, no wonder mourinho let him go, Rafael is a waiting disaster,the defence is as loose as a prostitute's punany. LVG should know united are the reds not the orange boys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
Manchester United:
6 Games
1 Win
2 Draws
3 Losses
9 scored
12 conceded
Teams faced: Swansea Sunderland Burnley
QPR Leicester, MK Dons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tval: Manchester United:
6 Games
1 Win
2 Draws
3 Losses
9 scored
12 conceded
QPR Leicester, MK Dons.

Bwahahahahaha

I remember telling Dahdemola that LVG could be a scam...

This one Na Ponzi scheme grin

Anyways, what are the excuses this year. Last year we were told that the sacking of Meulensteen(who was sacked a further 2 times at different clubs that same year) and Mike Phelan was the problem.

grin

Can't stop sipping that hot tea on the sidelines with my man Bimfo grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2014
BinghiNya: They said Rooney is shit and he is united's leading scorer, gets 300k per week, King Rooney you are da big boss, mata will get knocked out by a strong wind, no wonder mourinho let him go, Rafael is a waiting disaster,the defence is as loose as a prostitute's punany. LVG should know united are the reds not the orange boys.
so what action do you suggest for LvG or the board?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tval: Manchester United:
6 Games
1 Win
2 Draws
3 Losses
9 scored
12 conceded
QPR Leicester, MK Dons.
are you not a little too old for copy & paste? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nihilist:

Bwahahahahaha

I remember telling Dahdemola that LVG could be a scam...

This one Na Ponzi scheme grin

Anyways, what are the excuses this year. Last year we were told that the sacking of Meulensteen(who was sacked a further 2 times at different clubs that same year) and Mike Phelan was the problem.

grin

Can't stop sipping that hot tea on the sidelines with my man Bimfo grin

Relax...

By December, we'd know the true picture of things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dadehmola:

Relax...

By December, we'd know the true picture of things.

Remember when I told you Redknapp was a less than average coach too?

Clear picture in December?

You better go and look for eyedrop to shine your eye immediately grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

you are a dolt!
there's a reason most pundits want rooney out of the team. when mata played in the hole against QPR, we won 4-0 convincingly with the new players. when rooney played in the hole against leicester, we lost woefully, 3-5 with the new players.

there's no hiding place any longer. before now, the scapegoats were nani, young, cleverley, anderson & fellaini. rooney has been fully exposed, his mediocrity has been laid barë. even the media that used to protect english players are now speaking out that rooney is the black sheep in the team.

mata has killed rooney in every statistic measured. football is fluid - a player's position should not affect passing accuracy, forward passes, key passes, created chances, etc. what's rooney's excuse for this woeful performance? cheesy grin

since you are a rooney-lover, kindly check if he's not suffering from hernia. cheesy grin

Are you blaming an attack that scored 3 goals away from home for losing? You mean the number 10 is responsible for creating goals and preventing the opposition from scoring?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Katsumoto: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

he's playing rooney because rooney is a captain. he said it himself that the reason rooney is featuring isn't because he's better than the benched players, rooney plays solely because he's s captain. so regardless of rooney's appalling performance, he must play rooney.

if rooney isn't an out & out playmaker, what then is rooney's role? when RVP was bought, rooney was moaning like a bítch he wants to play as a striker. when falcao arrived, rooney went to LVG to say he wants to play in the hole. which is which for rooney? as a centre forward, he's never won a golden boot in his 11-year career playing for a successful club like united. he's never topped the assist chart in any season as well. so what exactly is rooney good at?

But LVG made Rooney captain and he thought long and hard about it before making that decision. Surely a man who is known for being strict and direct couldnt have been pressured into making Rooney captain. He must have made Rooney captain because he wants to build his attack around him.

And surely LVG will have no issues dropping Rooney if he sees the need for it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nihilist:

Remember when I told you Redknapp was a less than average coach too?

You said he wasn't better than Sam allardyce - that was the crux of the argument.

Nihilist:
Clear picture in December?

You better go and look for eyedrop to shine your eye immediately grin

I trust LVG to turn it around. You would agree with me that we were quite unlucky yesterday.

By December, Diego costa's hamstring woulda been ripped to shreds while fabregas will be feeling homesick. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
Katsumoto:
But LVG made Rooney captain and he thought long and hard about it before making that decision. Surely a man who is known for being strict and direct couldnt have been pressured into making Rooney captain. He must have made Rooney captain because he wants to build his attack around him.

that's the thing - he didn't have to think long & hard to make rooney the captain. after the mass exodus last season, rooney automatically became the first choice - the only other player(van persie) who stood a chance didn't make it to the US preseason games....

And surely LVG will have no issues dropping Rooney if he sees the need for it.

he must be blind if he hasn't seen the need for it yet.

Katsumoto:
Are you blaming an attack that scored 3 goals away from home for losing? You mean the number 10 is responsible for creating goals and preventing the opposition from scoring?

everton scored 3 goals against mourinho's team but chelsea replied with 6. the mere fact that the attack knows our defence is young is the reason they should even score more than 4 goals per game to ensure 3 points.

what's the job of rooney then? rooney's fans believe he's more defensive than mata & he should play for that single reason.

if rooney can't prevent goals & he cannot create as many as mata, what the fück is he doing in the team? i would rather have a no-10 that can create goals more than his team can concede.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
SailorXY:
are you not a little too old for copy & paste? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Everyone knows this even if they didn't publish it cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2014
Dadehmola:

You said he wasn't better than Sam allardyce - that was the crux of the argument.

I trust LVG to turn it around. You would agree with me that we were quite unlucky yesterday.

By December, Diego costa's hamstring woulda been ripped to shreds while fabregas will be feeling homesick. tongue

Well the EPL table justifies my argument does it not?
It doesn't matter if Diegoal and Fabrepass are injured by December.

As long as they're fit for October 26

Till then, I stay sipping this bombastic tea cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nihilist:

I's rather have this convo at the end of the season, just as I told you about Felix magath that time. wink

Nihilist:

We won't lose that match - mark my words.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
October 26 is still a long way off. you may not be feeling so confident by then wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nihilist:

I's rather have this convo at the end of the season, just as I told you about Felix magath that time. wink

Nihilist:

We won't lose that match - mark my words.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
The reality on how to use rooney properly; play him behind top 9 when playing 4-4-2 formation, play him as top 9 when playing 4-3-3 formation and play him behind top 9 as well when playing 4-1-3-2 just like van gaal formation but playing rooney as no 10 man utd will be average which happened last season but they have di maria, herrera now who can split passes so they will cover his flaws up when playing as no 10..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
hensben: The reality on how to use rooney properly; play him behind top 9 when playing 4-4-2 formation, play him as top 9 when playing 4-3-3 formation and play him behind top 9 as well when playing 4-1-3-2 just like van gaal formation but playing rooney as no 10 man utd will be average which happened last season but they have di maria, herrera now who can split passes so they will cover his flaws up when playing as no 10..

do you have any precedent?
when has rooney ever led a strike-force to win titles for a team? grin

club? country?
pub team? school team?

please stop dreaming - rooney has lost up to 6 yards of pace over the years. he's too slow to lead the line & his poor ball control skills will not compensate for his lack of pace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Please does javier Hernandez have more international goals than messi?

If yes, show stats pls, its very urgent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
dopeJemi: Please does javier Hernandez have more international goals than messi?

If yes, show stats pls, its very urgent

messi has more goals but hernandez has a better game/goal rate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

do you have any precedent?
when has rooney ever led a strike-force to win titles for a team? grin

club? country?
pub team? school team?

please stop dreaming - rooney has lost up to 6 yards of pace over the years. he's too slow to lead the line & his poor ball control skills will not compensate for his lack of pace.
yeah i understand you, rooney is average but since he is been made god in man utd, he receives huge weekly salary and also name the club captain so you dont expect the coach to drop him thats what made me to type those words, form of an alternative...Rooney cant play no 10 but man utd fans will be like he works hard for the team. Football is not all about strength and running around, its about been effective with the ball, techniques and positioning. If football is all about strength africans would have been winning world cup every 4 years and lasana diarra would have been the best midfielder in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

messi has more goals but hernandez has a better game/goal rate.

Okay thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2014
hensben: yeah i understand you, rooney is average but since he is been made god in man utd, he receives huge weekly salary and also name the club captain so you dont expect the coach to drop him thats what made me to type those words, form of an alternative...Rooney cant play no 10 but man utd fans will be like he works hard for the team. Football is not all about strength and running around, its about been effective with the ball, techniques and positioning. If football is all about strength africans would have been winning world cup every 4 years and lasana diarra would have been the best midfielder in the world.

except that there's a school of thought here with the notion that pawa beats skills hands down every time.

the ideal united team for them would be....

-------------begovic-------------
richards--jones--mangala--taiwo
--------fernando--matic---------
--valencia-----toure-------hulk--
------------andy caroll------------

they are convinced this team will win consecutive league titles & be the first team ever to retain the champions league since 92.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

except that there's a school of thought here with the notion that pawa beats skills hands down every time.

the ideal united team for them would be....

-------------begovic-------------
richards--jones--mangala--taiwo
--------fernando--matic---------
--valencia-----toure-------hulk--
------------andy caroll------------

they are convinced this team will win consecutive league titles & be the first team ever to retain the champions league since 92.

I don't see why this team shouldn't challenge for the top 4 though...

Forget story, that team up there would destroy many teams in the EPL and Europe. The only thing I would change Taiwo for Seb Boesnich, Carroll for Lukaku, and Lukas Pizcek for Richards to take the ishon levels to the max

Ishon United would trash Manyoo any day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
The best footballers ever have played with power:

Di Lima
Messi
Ronaldo
Pele
Maradona
Jair
Robben
Mascherno
Di Maria
Ribery
Staam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
hensben: yeah i understand you, rooney is average but since he is been made god in man utd, he receives huge weekly salary and also name the club captain so you dont expect the coach to drop him thats what made me to type those words, form of an alternative...Rooney cant play no 10 but man utd fans will be like he works hard for the team. Football is not all about strength and running around, its about been effective with the ball, techniques and positioning. If football is all about strength africans would have been winning world cup every 4 years and lasana diarra would have been the best midfielder in the world.

World greatest footballers ever have played with pace and power.
Pele
Maradona
Ronaldo
Messi
Di Lima
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Nihilist:

I don't see why this team shouldn't challenge for the top 4 though...

Forget story, that team up there would destroy many teams in the EPL and Europe. The only thing I would change Taiwo for Seb Boesnich, Carroll for Lukaku, and Lukas Pizcek for Richards to take the ishon levels to the max

Ishon United would trash Manyoo any day.

what about the red cards & the long suspension these players would cop. is lukaku more physical than caroll? lukaku docks from aerial battles, caroll relishes it. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
coogar:

what about the red cards & the long suspension these players would cop. is lukaku more physical than caroll? lukaku docks from aerial battles, caroll relishes it. grin

Carroll is permacrocked, and thus cannot be on the teamsheet for Brutes FC.

I would have Costa there but he's not tall enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.