Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8672801 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (14141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:

I need the ones for hazard and Nasri.

He should remove them and prove to me that Nasri and hazard have been better than Valencia and young, since he said stats don't lie

Even with set plays, Young assists stat is better than Nasri and Hazard stats.

I get what you mean now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

[s]go & use balm to rub the bruises from the body blows you have received already. young did not cop any assist from set plays in the last 2 seasons. young didn't score any goal from set play in the last 2 seasons.

what other excuse would you put up for valencia? oh yes.....valencia played sometimes as a full back & that hindered his stats? hmm - or valencia has 3 testiclës and it's the reason he couldn't hit perfect crosses?

young is valencia's father on the wing!

take your defeat & stop moaning[/s].

Give me the stats I asked for and leave story for tortoise Abeg!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:
Give me the stats I asked for and leave story for tortoise Abeg!!

open your rectum wide open & take the stats you asked for.

young murdered valencia in goals/assists - young is 10 times more creative than valencia. numbers don't lie, dademola. i know this must be painful to see your ecuadorean idol dragged in the mud.

however, statistics are facts!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Man utd fans react on Twitter to Tom Cleverly performance against Inter

www.hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/07/30/manchester-united-fans-react-to-cleverley-performance-against-in/

Have to give some respect to #Cleverley Actually played well. Forward passes. Long passes.
Decently accurate. Well done. #mufc — Noah Horner (@nhorner7) July
30, 2014

I'm prolly the only #MUFC fan that thinks #Cleverley is a brilliant player. We will regret it if we sell
him — I Am Who U Say I Am
(@caesarcognac) July 29, 2014

Decent performance and its good
to see Cleverley playing well. #mutour — Kevin O'Leary (@KevinOLeary12)
July 30, 2014

Great performance by Cleverley and
Zaha this. smiley — Cody Yan (@dyco89) July 30,

Cleverley is playing well. Can't
believe I'm saying this. Lovely piece
of skill there — harun (@fffharun) July 30, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
odunharry:
Man utd fans react on Twitter to Tom Cleverly performance against Inter

but we were told here cleverley is only good at burnley fc or portsmouth by dademola. cleverley that is the best one touch passer in old trafford.

let him settle down this season with a competent herrera behind him to mow down the opposition & you will see the cleverley of the early parts of 11/12.

it just goes to show many here don't watch football with their eyes open.
-------------------
-------------------
in another news, premier league to use vanishing spray next season.......i expect van persie & the fat scouser to score at least 10 freekicks each next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

but we were told here cleverley is only good at burnley fc or portsmouth by dademola. cleverley that is the best one touch passer in old trafford.

let him settle down this season with a competent herrera behind him to mow down the opposition & you will see the cleverley of the early parts of 11/12.

it just goes to show many here don't watch football with their eyes open.
-------------------
-------------------
in another news, premier league to use vanishing spray next season.......i expect van persie & the fat scouser to score at least 10 freekick each next season.

So Herrera will play behind Cleverley?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

open your rectum wide open & take the stats you asked for.

young murdered valencia in goals/assists - young is 10 times more creative than valencia. numbers don't lie, dademola. i know this must be painful to see your ecuadorean idol dragged in the mud.

however, statistics are facts!

Instead of the rants, kindly Give me what I asked for oga..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
elampiro:
So Herrera will play behind Cleverley?

cleverley has played better than herrera in the advanced role. herrera is the better tackler as well.

Dadehmola:
Instead of the rants, kindly Give me what I asked for oga..

i have moved on. when you make another error concerning any of my favourite players at OT, i will be back to challenge you. for now, take the crown from valencia & place it very well on young's head. bow down to him when you are done. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

cleverley has played better than herrera in the advanced role. herrera is the better tackler as well.

Hope we are not going to kill Herrera's creativity as Chelsea did to Mikel.

But Gaal keeps referring to Herrera as a number 10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
elampiro:

Hope we are not going to kill Herrera's creativity as Chelsea did to Mikel.

But Gaal keeps referring to Herrera as a number 10.

he said we have 4 number-10s....kagawa, mata, rooney & adnan. herrera is a central midfielder, i am not sure he can play as a number 10. he would probably be as decent as ashley young in the hole.

perhaps, when carrick returns to form, herrera might take that advanced role but he hasn't been as good as that his first game. if fletcher starts, herrera can also take that advanced role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
elampiro: Dadehmola, Cleverley played very well yesterday. Let's hope for consistency.

When DDG 1st arrived at oldtrafford, I remember he was often criticized by you, starboard( I think), and myself. With his impressive displays the following season till date, did anyone of us continue with the criticism?

If there are visible signs of improvement in Valencia, cleverley & young, I'd be 1st to admit it here- I won't have problems doing so, afterall their improvement will be in the interest of the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
^
Absolutely! You're right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
what happens to our dear Anderson? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

i have moved on. when you make another error concerning any of my favourite players at OT, i will be back to challenge you. for now, take the crown from valencia & place it very well on young's head. bow down to him when you are done. cheesy

Talk is cheap..

Bring the stats and lets see!!

I reiterate; young and cleverley are the worst calamities to have befallen us since the unfortunate munich disaster- take that to the bank and open a fixed deposit account with it!! tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:
When DDG 1st arrived at oldtrafford, I remember he was often criticized by you, starboard( I think), and myself. With his impressive displays the following season till date, did anyone of us continue with the criticism?

which is even the more reason you should listen to me. y'all nearly killed de gea with criticisms then but i remember telling you guys his problems were teething problems that would soon be over.

now i am telling you run of injuries is more to be blamed than lack of talent in ashley young and you're still being stubborn. a cursory glance of ashley young's record on transfermarkt site will tell you he's only had one season fairly injury free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
So Adnan will have to battle for the number 10 role. Wahala dey. The team is really unbalanced particularly with 3-4-1-2.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
SailorXY: what happens to our dear Anderson? cheesy

Fat ando is now one of the teletubbies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ashley Young. That one na player? Wey be like tortoise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
[/quote:
]

which is even the more reason you should listen to me. y'all nearly killed de gea with criticisms then but i remember telling you guys his problems were teething problems that would soon be over.

If de gea didn't overcome his demons, virtually everybody will still be on his case..

[/quote:

now i am telling you run of injuries is more to be blamed than lack of talent in ashley young and you're still being stubborn. a cursory glance of ashley young's record on transfermarkt site will tell you he's only had one season fairly injury free.

That's the ish...

I really don't care for the reasons behind young's horrendous form in a Red Devils shirt, same way I don't want to know if nani was once better than CR7.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:

Fat ando is now one of the teletubbies.
I still believe he'll find a spot if he can manage not to injure himself every meal time, particularly now the team has room for up to 5 midfielders @ once
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

My problem with DDG then has to do with the fact he was not ready. I always mentioned that he would rule the world later. But you know how it is when a great keeper like VDS who makes life easy retires. And the replacement is not a keeper like Neuer.

In contrast, Ashley Young is not getting younger and he has not had a great season in United as we saw Valenica and Nani did for us. Young has been getting worse by the season. Although I have never written him off.

We have had a season when Val was our best player (2011/12). He was our 2nd best too in 2010 behind Rooney. Nani was our best in 2011 (I think). But Young only have a good first impression at best.

I won't blame those who felt he was finished.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:
If de gea didn't overcome his demons, virtually everybody will still be on his case..

you are a bush man.....
the talent was glaring even in that first season you were after de gea's case. one match in madrid changed all that & the media sheep became believers overnight. grin

what coogar can see from 10,000 miles away, dademola can only see with a magnifying glass.

That's the ish...

I really don't care for the reasons behind young's horrendous form in a Red Devils shirt, same way I don't want to know if nani was once better than CR7.

i reiterate, you are a bush man....
criticise the talent, you can't criticise his injury. his injury isn't his own making.

our medical facility is inferior. hargo said so when he left. van gaal had to order for a new training pitch - we lost more players to injuries on the training pitch than on matchdays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

you are a bush man.....
the talent was glaring even in that first season you were after de gea's case. one match in madrid changed all that & the media sheep became believers overnight. grin

what coogar can see from 10,000 miles away, dademola can only see with a magnifying glass.

You saw nothing, bros..

If de gea didn't work on his weaknesses and still continued to flap at every cross & parrying almost every shot to the path of onrushing strikers, he'd prolly be watford's 2nd keeper by now.

coogar:

i reiterate, you are a bush man....
criticise the talent, you can't criticise his injury. his injury isn't his own making.

our medical facility is inferior. hargo said so when he left. van gaal had to order for a new training pitch - we lost more players to injuries on the training pitch than on matchdays.

Oga, I say I'm not interested in your feeble excuses abi na by force??

For whatever reasons, Ashley young has been a horrible signing for us, period!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
elampiro:

In contrast, Ashley Young is not getting younger and he has not had a great season in United as we saw Valenica and Nani did for us. Young has been getting worse by the season

This..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:
You saw nothing, bros..

If de gea didn't work on his weaknesses and still continued to flap at every cross & parrying almost every shot to the path of onrushing strikers, he'd prolly be watford's 2nd keeper by now.

see this bush man....
so you expect that kid not to improve when he first joined? jeeez - there was a big room for improvement. wasn't he 19/20 when he joined - so how could you have expected him to remain stagnant?

Oga, I say I'm not interested in your feeble excuses abi na by force??
For whatever reasons, Ashley young has been a horrible signing for us, period!!

buhahahaha - his stats murdered valencia. hypocrisy is saying young is a horrible signing when he has shown he has been more productive than tony valencia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:

This..

^
Yea, it is true. Val was our players' player of the season in 2011/2012. He was our second best in 2009/2010. Nani was our best in 2010/2011 (not too sure of the year)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
coogar:

see this bush man....
so you expect that kid not to improve when he first joined? jeeez - there was a big room for improvement. wasn't he 19/20 when he joined - so how could you have expected him to remain stagnant?

Bush baby... A player Having the talent is one thing, him reaching his potentials is another issue entirely. we have seen young players with huge reputation fail to live up to expectations and their careers going south in the process. We are lucky DDG didn't fall into this category.... Let's leave it at that.

coogar:

buhahahaha - his stats murdered valencia. hypocrisy is saying young is a horrible signing when he has shown he has been more productive than tony valencia.

In a utd shirt, young has been one of the worst wingers Britain has ever seen!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:

Talk is cheap..

Bring the stats and lets see!!

I reiterate; young and cleverley are the worst calamities to have befallen us since the unfortunate munich disaster- take that to the bank and open a fixed deposit account with it!! tongue

I doubt that

Where do you put Moyes, Bebe, Kleberson and Silvestre?

Cleverly and Young are not as bad as those ones up there

Wes 'Own Goal' Brown and Failanni also deserve honorary shout outs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Una try....having an argument over who is the better winger between young and valencia is such a waste of our time. Both of them are otu oshi wingers fit for wrexham and plymouth.
I am sure one reason apart from the surplus of quality no 10s that van gaal mentioned for him changing our formation is the dearth of a single quality winger.

people should stop pulling stats from 3yrs ago to support nani, young or valencia.
THEY ARE ALL OTU OSHI ALAKORI WINGERS.
Young and Valencia might reinvent themselves as wingbacks at Old Trafford. Nani by virtue of his sloth and selfishness can only b a striker in this formation #e don b for am.
as far back as his first season when guys here were rating valencia i warned that once people found out his left leg was as useless as a waterproof teabag he would find things difficult.
Nani and Young at least have some dribbling and crossing ability though while Nani is physically lazy Young is mentally lazy.

Summary of d epistle NONE OF THESE OGEDE PLAYERS IS PRESENTLY GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A WINGER FOR UNITED
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist:

I doubt that

Where do you put Moyes, Bebe, Kleberson and Silvestre?

Cleverly and Young are not as bad as those ones up there

Wes 'Own Goal' Brown and Failanni also deserve honorary shout outs.

Not deserve to be mentioned there at all. Brown was very useful to us in 2006/7 title win when he covered for our injured CB. He also played a vital role in 2007/8. He doesn't belong to the category of the players you listed up there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dadehmola:
Bush baby... A player Having the talent is one thing, him reaching his potentials is another issue entirely. we have seen young players with huge reputation fail to live up to expectations and their careers going south in the process. We are lucky DDG didn't fall into this category.... Let's leave it at that.

like the ill-disciplined wayne rooney? cheesy
de gea wouldn't have gone that way. mistakes were bound to happen as he was filling the shoes of the great van der sar & those shoes are huge.

united scouted him for almost 2 years. eric steele came back to tell fergie he's the real deal. we had the option to sign bigger names but fergie opted for this old & made him his #1. how could you have doubted fergie's judgement on de gea?

In a utd shirt, young has been one of the worst wingers Britain has ever seen!!

in a united shirt, valencia is the worst winger the whole planet has ever seen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (14141) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.