Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: (5633 Views)

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / Oir Relationship Is Barely 6months And He Is Asking For My Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrBamishe(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2012
I met dis old acquaintance of mine two weeks ago. I knew her abt eight years ago wen she was barely 11yrs old and I was 17yrs; she used to have a crush on me back then but I managed it pretty well. Now she's 19yrs and looking very palatable sotay my eye don dey chuck.

Now we've renewed our friedship and she comes around almost everyday. But I'm starting to feel a little bit uneasy, I mean she has little experience and would be so easy to hurt, me I am a veteran with predatory instincts and might end up hurting her. Now she spends at least 3hrs at my place everyday on so-called 'harmless' visits that sometimes extends till 9pm. I have been good enough to keep my hands off her luscious body but the temptation is getting way too much.

I like her very much; dere's this air of innocence around her that I am scared to defile, but she sef no wan gree listen. Should I just let her go and forget about her, or should I start nackn her "Akpako"? Please advise me cos I don't know what to do.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by freshcvv(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2012
Then be her guide, since you don't want to hurt her, try not allowing others to hurt her by providing the security she lacks, make her your younger sister and let her know she's likely going to be hurt if she's not careful.

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by pendo89(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2012
shes 19 and you are 25.
shes a grown up on heat. But listen dude. Is sex all you got in ur mind? If u love this girl you can build a very good relationship with her, only if you stop viewing her as a potential sex object and treat her as a friend first.
Sit down as grown ups and declare your feelings to her.Let her know that out of the respect u got for her you are not planning on doing anything that will cause both of you to regret later.
Set boundaries cz that way you build something healthy not lustful. When you start a relationship with sex,you lose interest very fast after you discover there's nothing more to explore in that relationship since you are both immature.
Command her not to prolong her stay cz I mean after 9 pm for a 19 year old girl,doesnt she have a home or school she attends?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by mobf: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2012
^well said
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Idowuogbo(f): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2012
Yeparipa it is scratching her DONT DO IT OOO!!!! Bobo she visiting and staying late cus she wants you to release her demons,like sum1 said earlier b her guide and if you can't  resist tempations let her b.if u akpako d abuna u don hang b dat oo,d babe won't take no for an answer u shall forever b joined in the hip.Engage ur medular Mr Akpako  grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by tellwisdom: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2012
Her number?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by LilMizzGood(f): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
when it comes to love age, size and looks do not matter, if you love this girl than how would u hurt her? but if you don't love her and a womanizer than you might hurt her but if you are not i don't see away you can hurt her.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by IZUKWU(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2012
The girl de die for you, it is that simple. The issue is what do you want.she carry every de drop for you and you de foil her hand and if you no act ,she will fine another station.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by mobf: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
^ grin grin grin. Evil person!

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by born2boink(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
If I were you,I swear to GOd I will nak her Akpako until she tire

I keep wondering why opportunity don't come to those who know how to use it
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by mcnepow(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mr Bamishe:

I like her very much; dere's this air of innocence around her that I am scared to defile, but she sef no wan gree listen. Should I just let her go and forget about her, or should I start nackn her "Akpako"? Please advise me cos I don't know what to do.
Did I hear u say air of innocence?? Na format she dey throw u! My advice, respect yourself and do the right thing (cos u know what is right).

IZUKWU:

The girl de die for you, it is that simple. The issue is what do you want. she carry every de drop for you and you de fall her hand and if you no act ,she will fine another station. 
This is one problem with some chics and if you no respond proper, they would go as far as calling you impotent!
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrsChima1(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2012
Let me get this right. 

You don't have a girlfriend and you have a chick that is willing to be your JUMP OFF BOO? 

You found out she is a virgin huh?   You want to be the first one to break the cherry, but you DON'T love her and you are feeling guilty. 

What do YOU [size=44pt]REALLY[/size] WANT NAIRALAND to do?   Remove the guilt?   

Keep it real.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrsChima1(f): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
pendo89:

shes 19 and you are 25.
shes a grown up on heat. But listen dude. Is sex all you got in ur mind? If u love this girl you can build a very good relationship with her, only if you stop viewing her as a potential sex object and treat her as a friend first.
Sit down as grown ups and declare your feelings to her.Let her know that out of the respect u got for her you are not planning on doing anything that will cause both of you to regret later.
Set boundaries cz that way you build something healthy not lustful. When you start a relationship with sex,you lose interest very fast after you discover there's nothing more to explore in that relationship since you are both immature.
Command her not to prolong her stay cz I mean after 9 pm for a 19 year old girl,doesnt she have a home or school she attends?

You gon stop beating me to the punch! angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

Exacty sista. kiss kiss kiss
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
born2fuck:

bad boy
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Agybabe(f): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
If you chase her out. She will get more wild outside. Don't knack her but date her and teach her things about life and also about the little time she had spent in this life.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by omega25red(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2012
pendo89:

shes 19 and you are 25.
great response

dont you just hate when someone replies with something good and the poster is no where to be found to get the good advice?
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by koolkamzzy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
born2fuck:

Chief AKPAKOLIZER, i hope you do have a lil sister and won't feel bad if some older guy should Akpakolize her.

On a second thought, these smallies can be very tempting.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP i believe you knw what to do
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by itiswell1(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mr. Akpako where u dey? You dey run?
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by drnoel: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
look at this naija man.
wat are u trying 2 do, make us look silly.
Abeg bless the place cos if u don't another ruderboy may just do so, unless u dont want 2 then u'd explain 2 us if u are gay angry angry angry .
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Mobinga: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
You came to ask online?

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrBamishe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ It iz Well, Agybabe & KoolKamzy, I no run o. Just dat av been busy at work since

@ Adetayo, I wish it were dat simple. Dis girl is endowed!!!
@ Omega, I don't have a sister and no I wnt feel bad
@ Mz Chima, tanks a bunch
@ Pendo 89 & FreshCvv, I wish it were dat simple

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. #sigh#. I like her, I really do but then I also feel like sampling her 'quim'. I am in a fix here
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Killz3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
look at this naija man.
wat are u trying 2 do, make us look silly.
Abeg bless the place cos if u don't another ruderboy may just do so, unless u dont want 2 then u'd explain 2 us if u are gay angry angry angry
This is the epitome of Dumb!
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Killz3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mr Bamishe! Bro, i wont lie to you. The girl is old enough for whatever, she's not a minor. I know girls that are far worse at that age. Just remember that there are consequences for every action taken. Nothing bad comes from doing things the right way. Your conscience has already told you the right thing to do. I suggest you follow it. You both are old enough to define what is beneficial, and what is not! Just bear the future in mind, and make a choice. . . Cheers!
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrsChima1(f): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
Mr Bamishe:

@ It iz Well, Agybabe & KoolKamzy, I no run o. Just dat av been busy at work since

@ Adetayo, I wish it were dat simple. Dis girl is endowed!!!
@ Omega, I don't have a sister and no I wnt feel bad
@ Mz Chima, tanks a bunch
@ Pendo 89 & FreshCvv, I wish it were dat simple

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. #sigh#. I like her, I really do but then I also feel like sampling her 'quim'. I am in a fix here

You are welcome. kiss kiss Let me know when she becomes pregnant and/or went to the highest bidder. wink wink
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by arrived(m): 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
Op, that babe you are calling a small girl could know more than you! I've seen a 17 yr old girl calling a 29 yr old guy a small boy.  Most teenagers now know the definition of 5ex more than some 40yr old women(i mean both theory &practical), infact they would even give you a nice illustration.
Op, give her what she wants and let the world rest since you are also interested.

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by HISchild: 1:13am On Feb 17, 2012
My brother, steer clear and leave well enough alone,

" Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." - 1Co 7:1-2
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by IbroSaunks(m): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2012
self-control, discipline and setting boundaries!
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by IbroSaunks(m): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2012
self-control, discipline and setting boundaries!
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Ibangap(m): 3:18am On Feb 17, 2012
If you are ready for the aftermath feelings of guilt, Then do her wetin dey your mind.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by pendo89(f): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2012
Mr Bamishe:

Ok that is the excuse everybody gives when they want to go against their conscience.The fact that you are here asking us is proof enough that you feel guilty doing the thing you contemplate doing. So why do u want to torture ur conscience?
Unless the girl is one that sleeps around.I seriously see no reason why you cannot build this relationship from scratch (assuming you got no gf)
You have known her since she was a kid and here you are, both grown up with feelings for each other.
Can't you nurture that? Isn't it better to try something with somebody you have known for a while?
All girls pass through that stage rem.The feelings come but if they land in the wrong hands their future gets somehow predetermined. She starts basing her future relatioships on her first exp. So if u want her to rem you for good then do the right thing.If you want to appear a loser then go ahead and do the wrong thing.
The lust you have will def make u do it.But if I were u, I would look at the bigger picture. Make her trust me fully enough and build her love for me.
Whatever you do its your life anyway.

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by JahMan1: 8:10am On Feb 17, 2012
Do not sleep with her, it is called fornication and a sin against God.
If you cannot carry out the advice you are given here for fear that your lust will overpower you one day, confess it and 'flee'.
Even if she carries her campaign to another man, you are free and have done your part.

Remember, a man's life does not consist in the abundance of girls he has slept with(My words not Bible).
If she likes let her feel you are shy,inexperienced,weak, or at worst impotent. It really does not matter.
Some ladies felt that way about me until they saw my kids(they too resemble me oo!) after marriage.

Become a hero for Jesus by denying yourself that pleasure no matter how tempting or 'palatable'.

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by kingebuka(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2012
Guy if u love her then let her know then begin D̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥y̲̅ knack akpako bt if u don't den no do ooo cos gals are wicked ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? / 14 Phobias That Can Destroy Your Love Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.