Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: (5632 Views)

When She Is Mad But Wants To Cuddle Pic* / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / Oir Relationship Is Barely 6months And He Is Asking For My Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrBamishe(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2012
pendo89:

The lust you have will def make u do it.But if I were u, I would look at the bigger picture. Make her trust me fully enough and build her love for me.
Whatever you do its your life anyway.

I think that's just what I'm trying to do; focus on the bug picture. #sigh#
arrived:

Op, that babe you are calling a small girl could know more than you! I've seen a 17 yr old girl calling a 29 yr old guy a small boy.  Most teenagers now know the definition of 5ex more than some 40yr old women(i mean both theory &practical), infact they would even give you a nice illustration.
Op, give her what she wants and let the world rest since you are also interested.
Gbam! True talk wink
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by forkadict(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2012
@ OP.

Let me introduce myself to you. I am a counsellor. The chic in question needs urgent counselling ASAP. Get my email addy from my profile page and tell her to drop me a line. I iwll consell her for free and she won't be visiting you anymore. Please sieze this opportuinity
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrBamishe(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2012
fork adict:

@ OP.

Let me introduce myself to you. I am a counsellor. The chic in question needs urgent counselling ASAP. Get my email addy from my profile page and tell her to drop me a line. I iwll consell her for free and she won't be visiting you anymore. Please sieze this opportuinity
fork adict:

@ OP.

Which kain counsellor U be? Thanks but no thanks. She no want ur counsel.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by youngzeal1: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2012
bleep her or get rid of her, but rememer[[[[[ will she be grateful in the future or will she call you that guy?
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Basics007: 2:46am On Feb 18, 2012
Since ur name is Bamishe(help me do it) she's askin you to act according to your moniker. But i dont think you should be the one to do it. Dude dont be an agbaya. Move on

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2012
Op if u enter na u know oooo undecided
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by MrBamishe(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2012
I decided to start a relationship with her. Abeg make una follow help me pray say make I no Bleep up or hurt am o.

Thanks y'all, I appreciate all the advices, comments and yabis.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by mcnepow(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2012

I decided to start a relationship with her. Abeg make una follow help me pray say make I no bleep up or hurt am o.

kan i safely say u jst got a license to Bleep her??
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Killz3(m): 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2012
mcnepow:

kan i safely say u jst got a license to bleep her??
Smh!
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by TomFord: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2012
The relationship you've decided to build should be on mutual respect,discipline,care(love) and fundamentally on trust.
At your age you should be able to exercise self-control,if you decide at any time in your relationship to "have at her",
the relationship losses its appeal thereafter.

Set clear rules and attainable goals so as to enjoy the relationship.
Agybabe,Jah,Pendo,His child have rightly said.

Its time men stopped viewing/eyeing women as sex objects,likewise women should quit throwing themselves on any/every man.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by deebayour(m): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2012
@ Poster the truth is your conscience has told you what to do, for crying out loud she has become like your sister, just do yourself a favour a keep off her. he she leaves you and goes to knack outside then its her problem not yours. leave her alone don't be a teacher or anything just take your eyes off her in that case you won't have stains on your conscience
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by kaykaybaba(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2012
Mr Bamishe:

I decided to start a relationship with her.
<---------The End.  grin grin [size=5pt]Thank you all for participating[/size]
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by mcnepow(m): 11:46am On Feb 20, 2012
This can never be the end until he comes here to answer my question wink
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by mcnepow(m): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Smh!
R u having neck pain?? tongue
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by forkadict(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2012
Mr Bamishe:

I decided to start a relationship with her. Abeg make una follow help me pray say make I no bleep up or hurt am o.

So you knew what your intentions were all along but you chose to waste governmen't time? Such a confused guy.

Anyways, keep your chic and i will keep my counselling. Na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by drnoel: 8:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
~Killz~:

This is the epitome of Dumb!

angry angry angry This man, I see u like talking 4rm ur ass. Best u carefully think b4 u open ur mouth.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by edydeyemi(m): 7:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
mcnepow:

This can never be the end until he comes here to answer my question wink

Sure I've got d license to bleep her, but if bleepn her were all I had in mind, I would have done so like a hundred times. Life is not all about the intimacy, U know.
Tom Ford:

The relationship you've decided to build should be on mutual respect,discipline,care(love) and fundamentally on trust.

Its time men stopped viewing/eyeing women as sex objects,likewise women should quit throwing themselves on any/every man.

Tru talk man!
fork adict:

So you knew what your intentions were all along but you chose to waste governmen't time? Such a confused guy.

Anyways, keep your chic and i will keep my counselling. Na you sabi.

Shuo! shocked Na so e pain U reach? Ntoi! E dey pepper am for body. Guy go play for shit joor
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by ghost1718(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2014
MrBamishe:
I met dis old acquaintance of mine two weeks ago. I knew her abt eight years ago wen she was barely 11yrs old and I was 17yrs; she used to have a crush on me back then but I managed it pretty well. Now she's 19yrs and looking very palatable sotay my eye don dey chuck.

Now we've renewed our friedship and she comes around almost everyday. But I'm starting to feel a little bit uneasy, I mean she has little experience and would be so easy to hurt, me I am a veteran with predatory instincts and might end up hurting her. Now she spends at least 3hrs at my place everyday on so-called 'harmless' visits that sometimes extends till 9pm. I have been good enough to keep my hands off her luscious body but the temptation is getting way too much.

I like her very much; dere's this air of innocence around her that I am scared to defile, but she sef no wan gree listen. Should I just let her go and forget about her, or should I start nackn her "Akpako"? Please advise me cos I don't know what to do.
sometimes i wud just ask myself if is God that create me created everybody, because some dudes brain be like plastic, must u shoot every bird that comes ur way?? Cant u take some as pet ??
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by ghost1718(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yeparipa it is scratching her DONT DO IT OOO!!!! Bobo she visiting and staying late cus she wants you to release her demons,like sum1 said earlier b her guide and if you can't resist tempations let her b.if u akpako d abuna u don hang b dat oo,d babe won't take no for an answer u shall forever b joined in the hip.Engage ur medular Mr Akpako grin grin
hey are we still fighting ??
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by ABbless(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Yeparipa it is scratching her DONT DO IT OOO!!!! Bobo she visiting and staying late cus she wants you to release her demons,like sum1 said earlier b her guide and if you can't  resist tempations let her b.if u akpako d abuna u don hang b dat oo,d babe won't take no for an answer u shall forever b joined in the hip.Engage ur medular Mr Akpako  grin grin

I remember checking every post on NL for idowuogbo's comment.not like am crushing or something.honestly I like your person. where have u been.u make me happy and are always very sincere.welcome back oh.
Re: She Is Barely 19yrs But Wants Me To: by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37pm On May 21, 2015
ABbless:

I remember checking every post on NL for idowuogbo's comment.not like am crushing or something.honestly I like your person. where have u been.u make me happy and are always very sincere.welcome back oh.
Awwww...how sweet. I've been around o but not oo active anymore.Thanks for the shout out smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Does Not Want To Explore Sexually. What Do I Do / List Of Spacegoat Crushes In Romance Session ( Love In The Hair) / Reason Why Some Girls Find It Hard To Break Up(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.