Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,079 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . (2685 Views)

Please Help, She's Engaged Yet Can't Leave Me Alone / I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged / She Dated His Brother In-law; Now She’s Engaged To Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2007
, Well i wouldnt wanna go back to details of how me and my girlfriend broke up, but the fact remains that she admitted she loves me more than this other guy she is dating only that he he always with her in school(ABU) while me down here in lagos.
Okay she bottom line is that we spoke last on phone january this here as she told me to stop calling her, only for her to call me on wednesday (i really pretended i didnt know who was speaking and all that) but after making her to introduce herself and felling bad how i could forget her voice and all sort she finally asked after my family and friends only for her to tell me that she was engaged. oh boy! this chick repeateed it for more than 5 times as i kept on pretending i didnt hear her. what would i have said? as i only told her "good for you". she was also asking after my new girl friend but i told her i wouldn't wanna talk about it.
The way she is sounding, she wanted us to meet and have some discussion. but i know all this is only for the main time pending when her school reopens 'cus they close it down early this moth., as soon as they reopen she will go back to her "Husband to be"

Please the question is why is she telling me she is engaged and asking after my love life? should i see her have sex with her and just kick her out of my life for good, i need your poinions.
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2007
To answer your question

its obvious she's engaged to this guy, but her heart's with you. she still loves you.
No, i won't advice you to have sex with her and kick her, remember what goes around comes around.
if your no longer interested in her, just let her be.
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by niceuzor: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2007
fizofly:

Please the question is why is she telling me she is engaged and asking after my love life? should i see her have sex with her and just kick her out of my life for good, i need your opinions.

shocked *Head Shaking*   . . No . .No . . No why must you have sex with her and kick her out of your life,Guy plz let her be,instead call her talk to her heart to heart then kick out of your life as you said grin. . .anyway i have give my own Opinion

Who's next to answer this GUY 
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by sammy6(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2007
free her
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by topup: 3:34am On Dec 24, 2009
Sex is just sex?? Hmm? angry

No!!

Sex is more, can you imagine, when she has kids with this guy, looking into her kids eyes, knowing that you intentionally had sex with their mother, not because you loved her but because you felt to conquer her.

I don't get the impression that you love this woman, since you are planning on having sex and then kicking her out of your life.

There are warning signs written all over this, it's obvious she is trying to move on, who knows maybe she's a game player and she expects this to be the time that if you loved her you would fight for her, and break the engagement, but since you don't seem to, why not just let bygones be bygones.

By tying her to you with sex, you risk jeopardising your future relationships, once you break the boundary of matrimony, nothing stops her infiltrating your house where your future bride sleeps and wanting more of you.

Are you casual about cheating?? - Would you like it if you were her fiance and the ex boyfriend wanted to hump and dump your to-be wife??
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2009
@ poster,c'mon dat'll be mean,u sound like u re beta dan dat.
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by bukaldrinio(m): 11:56am On Dec 12, 2015
Man go for your sendforth if the guy never pay dawly
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by miqos02(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2015

Please the question is why is she telling me she is engaged and asking after my love life? should i see her have sex with her and just kick her out of my life for good, i need your poinions.
she wants to see ur reaction
Re: My Ex Called After 9 Months Only To Tell Me She's Engaged . by lampardizik(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
you gotta love that ex

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do / Romance Section's Debates / How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.