Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact (11314 Views)

Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Which Girl Can Do This?? Especially NL Girls (pictures ) / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2012
Lol at all the comments.

Thank God the rate isn't up to 100%.

I think the poster wants to provoke the girls on Nairaland to put up their real dp (display picture).

I don't live a fake life. Beautiful or ugly I will show it.

It is written; we are beautifully and wonderfully made by God.

Dem dey talk, u self dey talk. U dis UGWU SELLER angry angry
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
To God almighty, These gurls arent goodlooking. Check them from head to toe. #Eye sore embarassed embarassed

If they arent as big as YOKOZUNA. You find them as tiny as Letter " I". Some  are with bad legs, BAD SHAPE, but put up facial looks up on their profile, to deceive men. While some dirty ones are busy struggling to join the league embarassed embarassed.

Dont doubt my fact
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by mcnepow(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

To God almighty, These gurls arent goodlooking. Check them from head to toe. #Eye sow embarassed embarassed

If they arent as big as YOKOZUNA. You find them as tiny as Letter " I". Some  are with bad legs, BAD SHAPE, but put up facial looks up on their profile, to deceive men. While some dirty ones are busy struggling to join the leaugue embarassed embarassed.

Dont doubt my fact

thats d worst part.,.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Killz3(m): 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2012
tellwisdom:

To God almighty, These gurls arent goodlooking. Check them from head to toe. #[size=16pt]Eye sow[/size] embarassed embarassed

If they arent as big as YOKOZUNA. You find them as tiny as Letter " I". Some  are with bad legs, BAD SHAPE, but put up facial looks up on their profile, to deceive men. While some dirty ones are busy struggling to join the [size=16pt]leaugue[/size] embarassed embarassed.

Dont doubt my fact

It's Eye Sore and league. . . "Dumboleen"
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tpia5: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
and?

@ poster.

not like the thread will make you goodlooking.
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

*falls from GLO mast grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin*
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

LMAO!!!!!!

Monkey u don toast dose kian gals tire abi?

Kai ur pri-ck go shrink to d size of a new born baby finger. grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

To God almighty, These gurls arent goodlooking. Check them from head to toe. #Eye sow embarassed embarassed

If they arent as big as YOKOZUNA. You find them as tiny as Letter " I". Some  are with bad legs, BAD SHAPE, but put up facial looks up on their profile, to deceive men. While some dirty ones are busy struggling to join the leaugue embarassed embarassed.

Dont doubt my fact

what of those ones with akpu belle and big navel grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2012
grin grin like IDOWU-OBO
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hey guys by 8pm or 9pm, get into my profile for a treat! tongue
Make sure you got some vasseline, olive oil or coccosheen to stroke that rod coz i'm gonna give you a good treat kiss
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin like IDOWU-OBO
ehn u mean idowu get big navel? grin grin grin
abeg yarn me tory grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by cantell(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

grin grin like IDOWU-OBO

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
diluminati:

Make sure you got some vasseline, olive oil or coccosheen to stroke that rod coz i'm gonna give you a good treat  kiss
abeg no go put kim kardeshian pixture for ur profile and claim am to be ur own ooo grin
we no go fall for dat type of scam grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hey guys by 8pm or 9pm, get into my profile for a treat!  tongue
Make sure you got some vasseline, olive oil or coccosheen to stroke that rod coz i'm gonna give you a good treat   kiss

come again?? sad sad
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2012
tellwisdom:

come again?? sad sad
u mind her? grin
she wan go google go take better pixture wey she go put 4 her profile grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
goldieluk is not as preeety as slimyem. but the best lookin Nairaland females are Odunu, Nayah, Ana White and Mrs CHima. True Story! undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by cantell(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2012
diluminati:

Make sure you got some vasseline, olive oil or coccosheen to stroke that rod coz i'm gonna give you a good treat kiss
Walahi! Dis babe na ashi.
See the way she slurred her words even though it was in written words -¤i'm gonna give you a good treat.¤
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by born2boink(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2012
Who bi ashewo for nairaland again
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr, Cork:

goldieluk is not as preeety as slimyem. but the best lookin Nairaland females are Odunu, Nayah, Ana White and Mrs CHima. True Story! undecided
duh! tongue
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by cantell(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2012
Mr, Cork:

goldieluk is not as preeety as slimyem. but the best lookin Nairaland females are Odunu, Nayah, Ana White and Mrs CHima.  True Story! undecided
Such fallacy! You added Mrs Chima?
What part of ugly do you not understand?
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
I have actually observed a couple of these girls innocently put up their pics when they first join NL. After sufficient interaction, they remove it and replace it with "keep checking here, loser" inscribed on a smiley undecided
Apparently, they get too many negative feedbacks and can't stand the picture standing an hour longer! Talk about people effect undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2012
cantell:

Mrs Chima is American and truss me she is pretty. She is fat but she is pretty. Pretty is a fat way. I seen her (nice) wink
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tpia5: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2012
I have actually observed a couple of these girls innocently put up their pics when they first join NL. After sufficient interaction, they remove it and replace it with "keep checking here, loser" inscribed on a smiley 

lol
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrCork17: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
Tosinville is the ugliest Nairalander follwed by Tpia. Not sure which one is uglier though (no oofeinsese) undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Ammyng(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2012
So what? grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
Ammyng:

So what?  grin

^^^ what in the name of Mr Cork is this chick sowhatin about? undecided
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2012

grin grin grin grin hits head on wall
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2012
~Killz~:

Dumb thread from a mentally challenged, illiterate Sudanese looking chimpanzee. . .
Dumber replies! Especially from the band wagon hopping, pitiably lopsided, pathetically discombobulated, "crowd following" schmucks!

98% Quantitative Bullshit! #Fact! wink

bro Nl girlz aint gonna give u punny
no matter how u'll support them
you can never see their V junction
even the ugliest slimyem n IDOWU-EGBO cant give you that
#fact!

1 Like

Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2012
Chimezie198:

#fact!

Kai gorrila u wrote my name in caps,oh boi see respect. cheesy grin

tellwisdom:

grin grin like IDOWU-OBO
Toad y u dey describe ur galfriend,I bet ur man booObs are bigger dan hers TELL-GOAT.

lefulefu:

ehn u mean idowu get big navel? grin grin grin
abeg yarn me tory grin grin grin
Lamidi u dey fall hand oo,if dem tell u say ur mama na virgin u go beliv? grin grin grin grin
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by slimyem: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2012
Chimezie198:

#fact!

you dey madt!
I swear!
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2012
Most of em look like men but I guess some of em are manageable for those of you guys searching. As for me, they are all phewwwwwwwww
Re: 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact by Chimezie198(m): 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
slimyem:

you dey madt!
I swear!
Na fact sis!
No worry sha
but atleast your manageable.
IDOWU-EGBO is leading d ugly females.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Post Semi-unclad Pics On Facebook, Nigerian React (photo) / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" / LADIES WEAK POINT' 5 Place Girls Want You To Be Touch In Her Body That Will Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.