Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? (2843 Views)

The Tall Guys Are All Taken / All Ladies Hav Boyfriends. They're All Taken. / Is Love Really All That Matters In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Lol. U funny

DaShyGuy, don't be shy man. Take this chick into the room and continue your 'dance' . . . and oh, spare us the details later. It's between you two. Need I remind you that she's looking for a 'good' man?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
DaShyGuy:

Ok, madam, so much for today, have learnt a lot from this beat. Let's the best for another day, or u can continue teaching ur new student.

Cheers, am out

SMH. . . You disappoint me man. Running away in the middle of the 'dance'. smh
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MarcAnthon(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What aileth thee, Chima?
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2012
MarcAnthon:

SMH. . . You disappoint me man. Running away in the middle of the 'dance'. smh

Lol. You kidding right! All 'good' things must and surely do come to an end, besides, it's a long drive home from work. Ttyl, Cheers!
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by SAFO(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
Yes we are all taken but REALITY Is still available. grin grin

Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by LaParisienne(f): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^Badt guy. Reality indeed. Your ''let's grab a few drinks sometime'' pal. LMFAO
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by SAFO(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
What can I say I felt bad for the guy. He has no friends.

He's like that lil brother that always wants to tag along.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
(waiting on Reality) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Killz3(m): 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
Yes they are all taken. . . Blame yourself for waking up late and missing the train! wink
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by bknight: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
Really is there such thing as 'good guy'? Yes, there is still a lot of naïve guys around. But if u mean "been there done that" typa guys but who won't break ur heart? Very few, but we exist. Serzly.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
~Killz~:

Yes they are all taken. . . Blame yourself for waking up late and missing the train! wink

Hehehhe, nice to see you smiley
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by MrsChima1(f): 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

He is saying you had a good man (him) but you let him go! grin grin grin grin

See what did I tell you about realistic expectations? tongue tongue
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2012
Mrs, Chima:

He is saying you had a good man (him) but you let him go! grin grin grin grin

See what did I tell you about realistic expectations? tongue tongue

Did you consider that it was a train I was not happy to catch. shocked

and, pssst: I was genuinely greeting killz,
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Killz3(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2012
1stKlass:

You too. . . wink
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by 1stKlass(f): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
smiley
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Youngpo413: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
1stKlass:
My environment suits my needs in almost every way, I am not inclined to make such drastic changes on the remote possibility that a *good one* will be elsewhere.  
staying on your own without a man will not be a very difficult task...or is it? Remember you are what you attract.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Youngpo413: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
1stKlass:

Amen.

But my expectations can not be revised. "Because: 'I'm Worth It'" wink
you don't worth it,that's why you are complaining.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Youngpo413: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
1stKlass:

Cos my expectations are not what needs revising but meeting a guy that actually comes close to them.

He sure aint going to be falling from no sky now, is he?  
you can mould yours with clay,...with this kind of mindset,you go old for your papa house.
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
1stKlass:
lol. Gooooooooooooooooooo smiley

@ slimyem, I understand that. Maybe the bad ones should have warnings on their foreheads. It would make it easier not to miss the good ones.
how can it be easy when you blinded by lust
Re: Are All The Good *ones* Really All Taken? by gsalvatore: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
1stKlass:

Amen.

But my expectations can not be revised. "Because: 'I'm Worth It'" wink
Don't let that L'Oréal line warp your reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Break Up With Me Just Because.... / Do Succubus And Incubus Really Exist? / Am New On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.