Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! (2420 Views)

What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by bingbagbo(m): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
I LOVE BOTH VERY MUCH, but she is asking me to quit coming to this forum or i loose her, please help me ooo!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Acidosis(m): 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2012
quit nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
WTF is this?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by bingbagbo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2012
Acidosis:

quit nairaland

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Vansnickers: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Z8(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin why is this a problem be wiping your history
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by LogicMind: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
leave the stupid girl.
there are many other desperate girls out there.
don't let a girl control you.
tell you what do and all.
soon she'll start telling you to ditch all your friends, buy wrapper for her mama, be home by 6 o'clock etc and before you know it, you are her bi.tch
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by charlyjayden: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2012
find new slapper
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2012
bin gbabo abeg no let a woman control u ooo cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2012
Drop her!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Bisjosh(f): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2012
Na wa 4 una o angry
@poster; why did she say so?! Is it dat u hardly hv time for her cos ur alwz on NL?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2012
she wants the best for you, the msg is very clear, don't be a nairaland-addict. get a life.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by dabrake(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2012
Logic Mind:

leave the silly girl.
there are many other desperate girls out there.
don't let a girl control you.
tell you what do and all.
soon she'll start telling you to ditch all your friends, buy wrapper for her mama, be home by 6 o'clock etc and before you know it, you are her bi.tch
don't tell me u are advising him.WTF
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Chimezie198(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2012
bin gbagbo:

I LOVE BOTH VERY MUCH, but she is asking me to quit coming to this forum or i loose her, please help me ooo!!!!!
** slaps him**
bro. Are you gonna loose ur babe over Nairaland chicks dat are faceless and wont give you punny as ur breakfast, lunch or dinner??
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by drnoel: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2012
em, let me laugh. Na u sabi, if u like pls stay on NL

Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by jasonbod(m): 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2012
Choose Nairaland. Isn't it obvious?
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Ammyng(f): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2012
The choice is yours sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by kokoye(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2012
nairaland straight.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by bingbagbo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2012
^^^

are u sure? embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by kokoye(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2012
yup.

I dont have a girlfriend grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Homar(m): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2012
Bin leave nairaland so we can browse in peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by WebSurfer(m): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2012
ur gf isnt serious
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by MrsChima1(f): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2012
Choose Nairaland. Adding another idi0t to Nairaland is crucial.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Natasha2(f): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2012
kokoye:

yup.

I dont have a girlfriend grin
lmao grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by bknight: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
State her reasons for d ultimatum, if u r constantly on nl ignoring her presence or u r picking up funny ideas from hia or other reasons.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by rosefleurs: 2:57am On Feb 23, 2012
Make Seun your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Exponental(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2012
Tell her NL sponspors active members honeymoon 2 a place of their choice, den ask her where she likes 2 spend d HM.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Goldieluks: 7:13am On Feb 23, 2012
Ask her if she would like to become a member then.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by MrCork17: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2012
bin gbagbo:

I LOVE  BOTH VERY MUCH, but she is asking me to quit coming to this forum or i loose her,  please help me ooo!!!!!

Bro. I hope her name is not Goldieluk (bad news) undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Goldieluks: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2012
Mr, Cork:

Bro. I hope her name is not Goldieluk (bad news) undecided
cry cry cry cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by MrCork17: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2012
just kiddin. Goldieluik is a wifey material. But please, Mrs Chima is a NO go area! angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has Asked Me To Choose Between Her And Nairaland! by Goldieluks: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2012
Mr, Cork:

just kiddin. Goldieluik is a wifey material. But please, Mrs Chima is a NO go area! angry
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Love Guys With Sense Of Humour / (pictured)man Films Himself Having Sex With Sleeping Woman, Posts It On Facebook / Ladies,have You Ever Cried Because Of A Guy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.