Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... (2021 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by google1(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2012
My sister has been dating this guy for a month now and I've honestly never liked him. We used to be friends until all the sudden he just took an interest in my sister. He's real smooth operator I guess you could call him. My sister did tell me that he talks to a lot of girls but he said he likes her the most which is why he only dates her. Well I saw him at the ozone cinema with another girl kissing. So I know that he was full of it. I just don't know how to tell my sister because she thinks I just want her to break up with him because I don't like her and she might refuse to believe me.

Help please?

Concerned brother
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by werepeLeri: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2012
Let your sister live her life. Dont live it for her.
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by google1(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2012
werepeLeri: Let your sister live her life. Dont live it for her.
but i cant bear it
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by jhydebaba(m): 11:01am On Aug 25, 2012
Concerned brother indeed!!! You are a Jealous brother. You are going to bleep and play games on someone else's sister as well. Hope the brothers won't open a thread because of you too when the time comes. Let your sister be joor.
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by deniyor: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2012
If you don't like him dating your sister, you have to let them be. It's her life and her choice who she dates.
However, if he really is cheating, just tell her the facts. It's up to her to deal with that info however she wants.
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2012
You dont tell her you order her to stop dating him.. Shes your younger sister & u av a responsibility to protect her... Pls do what is right & dats to end the relationship for her but if shes toooooo mature then u should just tell her & leave her to make her choice.

Damn!... Thats not a guy to hang around your sister. Even my younger brother saw a girl I was almost loving being banged in an uncompleted building 1 night & he told him & I believd him & that was the end.
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by Saintsquare(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
Give her a brotherly advise and let her be,don't try to control her life or else she mite seek a confidant somewhere else.
Re: How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... by wissezy: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
richarts: You dont tell her you order her to stop dating him.. Shes your younger sister & u av a responsibility to protect her... Pls do what is right & dats to end the relationship for her but if shes toooooo mature then u should just tell her & leave her to make her choice.

Damn!... Thats not a guy to hang around your sister. Even my younger brother saw a girl I was almost loving being banged in an uncompleted building 1 night & he told him & I believd him & that was the end.
op follow hes advice

(1) (Reply)

Love, In My Favour / Ladies - How To Know That You Are Nearing The Exit Door Of Your Relationship / Immediately After Valentine. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.