Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,958 members, 7,825,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Breakup of your Last Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup of your Last Relationship (6957 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Why Did You End Your Last Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by legry(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2005
@Calabarman I also grew up in Ibadan and attended International School Ibadan(ISI) , great school eh..

My school too bro. So u know i fully conqur with ya
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by CalabarMan(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2005
@legry, thats great which year did you finish from ISI. Were you there during the days of Canon Iluyomade, Oga T, Okuns, Chako, Mrs Smith, Smokey etc
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2005
legry & calabar man, why not take ur ISI gists to "wat sec. skool did u attend" board? grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2005
"CalabaMan":
i no spoil you o! you are still under 20 right?
silly u grin. am a graduate who has finished service year so... how can i be under20
calculate the age urself
"mamba":
Pinky, so you can't go 5 rounds?
I'm so ashamed of you...
pinky is a virgin... by the time she's married & no more a virgin, she will know how many rounds she can go grin
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by hotangel2(f): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2005
"mamba":
Pinky, so you can't go 5 rounds?
I'm so ashamed of you...
pinky is a virgin... by the time she's married & no more a virgin, she will know how many rounds she can go grin
[quote][/quote]

Awww.. Good.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by pintos(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2005
It is important
from time to time
to slow down,
to go away by yourself,
and simply
Be.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Latoya(f): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2005
My Last realationship isn't what i want to remember again cos if i do i wont be able to get over it,i am trying to forget the whole thing lipsrsealed
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Pinky(f): 12:43am On Aug 03, 2005
sorry girl, i feel u. but life's got to go on ....u know!
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Latoya(f): 1:00am On Aug 03, 2005
Yea i know
Thanks Pinky smiley
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by gina34(f): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2005
too bad girl. but life goes on wink
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Latoya(f): 2:52pm On Aug 08, 2005
Thanks o smiley its really hard,cos i still feel somthing for him
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by vexxy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2005
While I worked 2 jobs to support us, he cheated on me. The end.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by layi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2005
Arrrrgggghh. It still beats my imagination that a 'sane' guy would cheat on a *diamond in d dirt* like vexxy. arrggghhhhh angry
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by vexxy(f): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2005
*blushing* thanks, layi wink

The way I think of it: Somethings need to be moved out of the way in order to make room for something better. cheesy
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by layi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2005
Thats the Spirit. wink
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by icingbaby(f): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2005
what led to breakup with my last boyfriend was that, he talk too much about him self and he called my best friend a B***H and I didn't like him that much, we only dated for two months and 3 weeks smiley
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mckaycee(m): 11:30am On Nov 01, 2005
Love is a very dangerous venture which only the lucky and brave few can venture into.
I was crying I had no shoes till i saw someone without legs.
I say peleoo to Peter, Vexxy, latoya and others whose past experiences really hurt. Be courageous and always know that it takes pains to bring the strenght in a human being.

I loved her, cared for her, made my twin sister and my elder sister provide for her, and she turned around, looked me in the face, told me she needed a break and walked away, just like the way she came. Realised later she was dating a guy in her office. The office my twin sister got a job for her.
Such is life........
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by kikelomo(f): 10:37am On Nov 02, 2005
shocked Oh my God, mckaycee, so sorry to hear that. Don't worry, it is well. You know what? really, you shouldn't really put all your trust in man and don't expect too much from people so that when they dissappoint you, u ain't taken by surprise. That's the attitude to life i take, so nothing fazes me as such. Don't worry, there's light at the end of the tunnel. that much i can assure you
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by gina34(f): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2005
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY BEWARE PEOPLE.[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jenny247(f): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2005
@ mckaycee, it's so sad but as you said, such is life. we don't always reap where we sow but we'll definately reap what we sow!
@ gina34, Happy Birthday Dear!!!!
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by mckaycee(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2005
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship
« #109 on: September 07, 2005, 02:58 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*blushing* thanks, layi

The way I think of it: Somethings need to be moved out of the way in order to make room for something better.

Vexxy has said it all, "IT TAKES SOME THINGS TO BE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY TO MAKE ROOM FOR SOMETHING BETTER"

Girl you are good. In fact, I no dey vex again and Vexxy no dey vex o.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Rhodalyn(f): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2006
breaking up wit ma last boyfriend was da most painful tin i ever had 2 do
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by cheekee(f): 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2006
breaakin gup with him was so hard for me and the worst thing is that he dumped meee!!i don't know what the fxck i was waiting for to give him a hard boot anyways i am over it now and with someone whom i love even more and i am happy with him kiss kiss
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Rhodalyn(f): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2006
im glad u're happy
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by cheekee(f): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2006
@rhodalyn, dear you are just to sweet,God bless you kiss kissi hope your happy with ken too smiley smiley
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Ojee: 4:21am On Feb 23, 2006
Sometimes,the harsh things of life turns ur eyes towards he good things u werent paying attention to.
its very bad to have a heart break cos initially there is total emptiness in u,but if ur heart is in pieces,
pick up the bits,cos bits makes up garments of praises.Im happy u have pick up ur life and not allow
the gory tale of UNTRUE love pull u down.Life can only get better if u want it to get better.Its time to move
forward

i was also a victim but its just like that since then i've forgotten that relationships exist i just pray i will be able
to date someone again someday but now i just see it as a liability.All the best to all whose been heartbroken,
never allow the situation weigh u down cos the result wil e very drastic and disheartening.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Kadeejah(f): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2006
me nd ma ex boi broke up cozz i cheated on him
i dint mean 2 i wuz drunk sad sad sad sad
in bout 5 mins i destroyed da bes realatioship i eva had
we were goin out fer 10 monthz nd now we're thruu cry cry cry
i miss him nd i want him bak cry  cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by diddy4(m): 8:27am On Jun 18, 2006
Kadeejah:

me nd ma ex boi broke up cozz i cheated on him
i dint mean 2 i wuz drunk sad sad sad sad
in bout 5 mins i destroyed da bes realatioship i eva had
we were goin out fer 10 monthz nd now we're thruu cry cry cry
i miss him nd i want him bak cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

awww, i feel you. its gon be aiight. damn. i know it hurts. but u gon be aiight. just take heart and try to move on but if u still think u have a chance of getting him back, go for it. fight for him cuzz he is worth it. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Badman888(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2006
sorry about that and diddy who told u he is worth is, or is the guy ur friend or you
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by jgirl3: 9:33am On Jun 18, 2006
Girl, i am so sorry - that's sad
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Coco29(f): 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2006
i had one very hurtful break-up which took me 4years to get over, this i feel was the worst pain i have ever felt,
endings of any kind is always emotional, but parting from some one who you have spent 12 yrs with, who you thought you would spend the rest of your life with give your life for, that feeling of lost and emptiness was emutable and only time alone can heal such pain.
Re: Breakup of your Last Relationship by Kadeejah(f): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2006
@ diddy, badman, j-girl
thanxx yall

@ coco
damn girl i thought i had it bad after 12yrs shocked shocked
so i cant totally say i understand all what your goin thruu buh i think i understand a bit
hope everythin werkz out ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pussy Tutorial / Ladies On Twitter Reveal The Pickup Lines They Use On Guys (images) / VIDEO: Daughter Of The President Of Congo,in Shameful Scandal As Sεxtape Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.