Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,017 members, 7,953,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Am Confused Should I Date Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused Should I Date Her? (1643 Views)

Confused!! Should i tell her? / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by Conner44: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2012
I use to have this friend before we had problem. While we were still friends he introduced me to his girl friend and i knew very well about their relationship. But presentely they are not together (according to his girl friend) like wise me and the guy we dont seem to do things together anymore too. And right now the said girl friend comes around to see me and she is fallin for me. My fello NLanders please i need your help cos i'am confused on what to do.
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by InkedNerd(f): 6:31am On Mar 21, 2012
Conner44: I use to have this friend before we had problem. While we were still friends he introduced me to his girl friend and i knew very well about their relationship. But presentely they are not together (according to his girl friend) like wise me and the guy we dont seem to do things together anymore too. And right now the said girl friend comes around to see me and she is fallin for me. My fello NLanders please i need your help cos i'am confused on what to do.

Confused on what? Since you don't know whether or not she's actually telling the truth, you might wanna ask your friend just to confirm things--doesn't mean that you need to tell him that the girlfriend has taken an interest in you. Just casually talk to him and in the process, ask him about his relationship.
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by fstranger2: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2012
A friend WITH needs, is a friend indeed!
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by wondaboi2010(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2012
My friend, be very caution in this kinda issues cuz 80 percent of such cases back-fires! In most cases, relationship started through this means don't last long due to the history originated from. First-The most important question is: do you love her and want to be with her? If you do then i suggest you make it a little hard for her for a month or so through avoiding her calls most times, not replying her sms most times (even if u like her), this way it'll make her value this relationship and not walk away like previous one. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by VALIDATOR: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2012
@OP,
I see you are a teenager. May be you should wait and grow a little more to understand that dating or having any affair with your current or past friend's current or past ex is a no no.
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by Conner44: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Confused on what? Since you don't know whether or not she's actually telling the truth, you might wanna ask your friend just to confirm things--doesn't mean that you need to tell him that the girlfriend has taken an interest in you. Just casually talk to him and in the process, ask him about his relationship.

Right now me and the said friend we dont talk
on phone anymore so i dont tink i can get a chance to talk with him let more talk about his relationship
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by CArt(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2012
@OP
As you dey see me so, I dey do babes but not any that had any relationship with any known person.
It is a deadly affair. A word is enoff for the wise.
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by Lovexme(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2012
@OP...Would you wana go ahead and date a girl you know quite well your friend used to date? Would have suggested you go ask your friend to clear the air and hear his thoughts on the issue, buh since u said u guys have problems now, dat myt be pretty difficult to carry out. Still, you ought to know the truth before to make any other decision. Goodluck!
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2012
OP follow your heart,but as for me,i wont do such thing
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2012
Yansh her angry angry
Re: I Am Confused Should I Date Her? by BodyKiss(m): 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
It would have been better if you still talk with your friend, that way you can clear things out with him. My cousin once dated my ex, I see no biggie in it. Life goes on.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands!!! / He Needs A Graduate For Serious Relationship / Guys Please Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.