Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13611 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2008
Looking at the team from at a different perspective,I think shaq might fit in.Remember Amare cant take down big centers like duncan and howard.Shaq should be able too(if he is still healthy as he claims he is now) and Amare can play is power forward and remember he loves to dunk(fast break,run,jump and dunk).

I think the suns might have a chance on the championship not just making playoffs.They really needed a trade cuz i cant see them going through the western conference semi with their formal line up.Its a risk worth taking.

I wish them the best.Like i said earlier,its either the suns or celtics i pray get the ring this year
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2008
The gamble might pay-off but the problem is Shaq is not as fit as he used to be.He doesnt even make 41 games a season these days he has already fouled out 6 times this season so i am very skeptical on this but its good because Amare has always been a PF and would get the chance to play in that spot but selling their best defender Shawn Marion was suicidal its like San Antonio selling Bruce Bowen i mean if they play Dallas for instance who gets to guard Dirk?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2008
If they play the Mavs, well it would have to be Amare I guess.

He is long enuff to trouble Dirk on the perimeter and i sure as hell
know Dirk can't take him off the dribble.

He is a real matchup problem for a lot of teams at the power forward position.

And Marion wanted out anyway so they had no choice in the matter.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 2:34am On Feb 10, 2008
ur boi's back, wats bn happenin with y'all

the trades are quite exciting still expectin more, gasol-bryant has already started
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2008
Whats if J.kidd Finally get transferred to Dallas?

Houston is coming up.I'm loving them now ooooooooooooo.I wish there were in the east,They would be around the 4th or 5th spot.Now they are still trying to get to No 8 which i am sure they will get there.Can you guys see how tight the western confercne is.I mean just little difference between most team.

i'm enjoying the west
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2008
a-40, where u at, i'm smellin fire

from espn,
Although sources say that the teams are still sorting out final details, this deal was described as "imminent" by multiple sources close to the process after negotiations moved to an advanced stage Tuesday night. The deal -- salvaged from talks on a three-way trade with Portland that developed and fizzled quickly two weeks ago -- has Dallas sending 24-year-old point guard Devin Harris, veteran swingman Jerry Stackhouse, the expiring contracts of center DeSagana Diop and swingman Devean George and guard Maurice Ager to New Jersey for Kidd and forward Malik Allen.

Sources say Dallas will also add the league-maximum $3 million in cash and send its first-round draft pick this June as well as a first-rounder in 2010.

full link;
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3244102

dosen't sound good 2 me

enough xciting match-ups tonite
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2008
The trade doesn't make sense to me. . .the chap is 34 for chrissakes

And the difference with the other big trades in the West. . .Those were for big men.

the suns gave a huge contract to Nash, but he never got them a ring. . .and he can shoot, unlike Kidd.

His shooting can be atrocious, abi dem never hear.

I don't see what is left on that team that will get them over the hump. . .Stupid Chumps.

The Obese Epidemic must be affecting brains in Dallas.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2008
@lai-lai
Nothing has been finalised yet but something is going on.I think we are giving away too many players for a 34 year old Jason Kidd i mean i am ok with Diop,Ager and George going but definitely not with Stackhouse and Devin Harris plus 2 draft picks!!! a not so good trade if you ask me i hope it doesnt go through i would rather have T-Mac

Did yall see the Suns and Warriors yesterday? men the Western conference rules i am looking forward to All-star weekend
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
Although we are sure of getting triple doubles from Kidd i just feel we are giving away too many players.Dallas play Phoenix tonight another crazy game on our hands
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:24am On Feb 15, 2008
i neva said nything has been finalised,

its a good deal if u wanna hav a big shot at d title dis season but not on d long run
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
We lost last night.The way its going we might need some back up.Why dont they trade Eddie Jones,Diop,Devean George and other cats who cant even give you 10 points a night we really missed Harris Stack and Howard last night
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
@A-40

Stack will head back to the Mavs i suspect.

he will buyout his contract with the Nets and head back to Dallas.

The Nets are deep in his positon.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2008
@doyin
Yeah we sure are gonne need Stack its guys like George,Diop and Ager i want to go
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2008
do u guys even hav depth in diop's positn, think not, u gats 2 strengthen up
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2008
Dwight Howard try for the Dunk Contest ooo

But that his Superman dunk wasn't a dunk was it. . .His hands didn't hit the rim na
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2008
I can't wait for the actual game tonight. I'm rooting for the East - all because my darlings (James and Wade) are just so good together.
The slam dunk competition was hilarious though - Howard in his superman costume. All others just disappointed me sad

As for the Suns and Shaq - I think they have lost their minds. Shaq is getting old already. Him, Barbosa, Amare and Nash will just be too confusing if they are on the court at the same time.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2008
at least, it was creative
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2008
@lailai
The deal has been reviewed

G- Devin Harris Mo Ager

F-Trenton Hassell Keith Van Horn

C-Desagana Diop

and we get

G- Jason Kidd

F- Malik Allen

Much better if you ask me

Lebron was MVP and Ray Allen opened a shooting clinic Dwight Howard is my man sha
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2008
I hate the New Jersey Nets. It's a good thing they are not throwing Kidd out - he's too valuable to them.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by ochocinco1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2008
Well j-girl. . . .they will soon cease to exist, the Nets that is.

how does the Brooklyn Nets sound
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2008
yeah better than b4 but stil dont feel it

the breaks over, now's d serious time, the battle 4 western conference playoff spots will be very interesting, go lakers
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2008
ocho cinco:

Well j-girl. . . .they will soon cease to exist, the Nets that is.

how does the Brooklyn Nets sound
Lol! Amen!

lai-lai:

the breaks over, now's d serious time, the battle 4 western conference playoff spots will be very interesting, go lakers
I don't care about the Western Conference - I just want the hornets to keep their position as first in the South_Western conference.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:21am On Feb 20, 2008
ur post shows u stil care about d western conference
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2008
Nope - during the NBA All-star jam, i cared about the western team. I used to like lakers for a bit but they know how to mess up so now I just concentrate on the Eastern and the Southwest conferences.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2008
my friend take that Chrisanto picturre out of your profile. . . .

wetin do Chris PAUL
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2008
I love them both - however, I'll change it to Chris Paul in a minute. I'm just showing off my fave players one by one.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:37am On Feb 20, 2008
c.ronaldo is good not great for ur information
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:40am On Feb 20, 2008
Ah ahn! What is this jealousy factor I see in Non-man utd fans? C. Ronaldo is a great player.
Now leave my man utd tongue alone and focuse on Kobe's fluctuating performance smiley.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2008
SOME GOOD MATCHUPS TONITE

ORLANDO AT DETROIT

HOUSTON AT CLEVELAND

but i am especially looking to see the warriors at the Jazz
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:45am On Feb 20, 2008
Yeah Houston and Cleveland should be so good. As for Orlando and Detroit, whoever wins deserves it.
I really want to see how warriors will demolish Jazz (hopefully)
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2008
i love entertainment so i like manu and i hate chelsea but c.ronaldo is not yet great

back to basketball
jazz are on some shit
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 12:49am On Feb 20, 2008
Oh I forgot- - - - - - -Boston at Denver

Remember Boston hasn't lost to a western conference team this season

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.