Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13609 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:52am On Feb 20, 2008
dats d match, boston at denver
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 12:54am On Feb 20, 2008
I can't wait for tomorrow - New Orleans vs the Mavs (Kidd is debuting with them). That should be a good and tough game.

Yeah -Celtics and Nuggets - that's an unpredictable game because they are both among the top two of their respective conferences. I love Iverson and Carmelo but Boston has been so good this season with Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 1:10am On Feb 22, 2008
up lakers, what a performance by kobe, shaq didn't do bad either

dallas lost, celtics lost, piistons lost, some real competitive league
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:34pm On Feb 22, 2008
Did yall see Shaq's debut? i am not sure he was a bad buy after all 15 points and lots of minutes and you needed to see his hustle

@Odephius
Did you see Kobe score his 90th 40 points plus in a game.That guy is untouchable take it or leave it

The Rockets have won 10 straight who will stop them? but you gotta feel for Golden state they are 33-21 and they are in 9th spot in the west if they where in the east they would be 4th with home court advantage
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:57pm On Feb 22, 2008
Ben Wallace has joined Cleveland
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2008
too much exciting maychups comin up nowadays, they wanna kill me

i don't tink that was who the cavs needed but he's still quality and would help
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2008
another win for lakers and they jointly lead the western conference. i think they need to give an xtra playoff spot to the west, its just to hot
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2008
lakers take d lead, but kidds is really gellin with mavs, it might start lukin scary
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2008
GOOD TO BE BACK WATZ UP
NICE FOR THE LAKERS AND THE MAVS AND KIDD FABULOUS FOR SHAQ TOO ENJOYING THE WEST STILL AND WHAT IS BIG BEN WITH THE CAVS
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
Kidd is doing the business ooh thats what we bought him for.Sounds like i spoke too soon on the Shaq thing did you see the ass whooping Detroit gave Phoenix on their homecourt?They beat them by 30 points damnit!!!Houston have won 12th straight now Lord help us shocked
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2008
I'm tired ooo!
Now I gotta change the team I'm rooting for. Kidd is doing surprisingly well and as for Shaq - comments reserved. To make it worse, the Hornets have lost 3 in a row, the Cavs are becoming horrible - Oh My Gosh - it's things like that that make me loooooooooove the NBA.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
@j-girl
Dont fret you guys are still in there i expect Chris Paul,Dave West and Chandler to pick up the pace.We Mavs are in for a showdown against the Spurs on Thursday i wish ESPN was gonna show that game
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
A-40:

@j-girl
Dont fret you guys are still in there i expect Chris Paul,Dave West and Chandler to pick up the pace.We Mavs are in for a showdown against the Spurs on Thursday i wish ESPN was going to show that game
Thank you oooo! AMEN. They are really doing their best. I watched their game on tv last time but it's just that they have little mistakes that cost them the game. I wish ESPN and TNT showed their games more.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2008
j-girl, how are cavs doing horrible
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 11:39pm On Feb 27, 2008
They lost to Milwaukee Bucks last night. Apart from that - they're relying too much on James - he can't do everything for them. We need to find someone else to be par.
Like for the Rockets - you have McGrady and Ming and for Dallas - Norwitzki and Kidd. It's just too much on him and I think if he gets wounded, they are out of there faster than they can believe.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2008
thats not news, its not their fault, every team cannot have who they want. yao's out 4 d season now

another lakers win
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2008
I should feel bad for the Rockets that Yao is out, but I really don't feel anything that much cos I want the Hornets to go into the Playoffs. The Rockets will have to adjust.

Now let me officially congratulate my darling, wonderful Hornets for smashing the Phoenix Suns (120 - 103) despite the first quarter lead. grin esp. Chris Paul with 25 pts, 15 assists and 3 steals. That makes me very proud.

Again - the Cavs lost to the Celtics. I love Nuggets too but I want to know what the Supersonics were looking at that they were beaten by 42 points. I just find that very funny.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2008
Draat and Double Draat i cant believe we lost to those chumps again yall need to wake up boys its almost playoff time,

@j-girl
I told you not to fret now how do you like the butt-whooping yall gave the Suns?

I am feeling for the Wizards though no Butler no Arenas another first round playoff exit beckons
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2008
@j-girl
Yall play the Jazz tonight its the class of 05 point guards Williams VS Chris Paul its gonna be some game especially as the battle for homecourt in the playoffs rages

If Lebron gets crocked at Cleveland its finito the kid also hit 10,000 points and he just turned 23 that dude is amazing you gotta feel for the Rockets though but to be sincere i never really rated Yao i still believe the guy is all hype i really wonder how he makes the All-star starting lineup year in year out me thinks its just a publicity stunt.Lakers are on fire ooh God help us if Bynum comes back it will be total anarchy
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2008
A-40:

Draat and Double Draat i can't believe we lost to those chumps again yall need to wake up boys its almost playoff time,

@j-girl
I told you not to fret now how do you like the butt-whooping yall gave the Suns?

I am feeling for the Wizards though no Butler no Arenas another first round playoff exit beckons
I'm ecstatic about that. It's a good thing we're getting back up though. The Suns needed a lil' loosing and I hope we really gave them the dose they needed. The Wizards - they need prayers and deliverance probably. I think I'll listen to you more - only when you say good stuff about the hornets, though.

A-40:

@j-girl
Yall play the Jazz tonight its the class of 05 point guards Williams VS Chris Paul its going to be some game especially as the battle for homecourt in the playoffs rages

If Lebron gets crocked at Cleveland its finito the kid also hit 10,000 points and he just turned 23 that dude is amazing you gotta feel for the Rockets though but to be sincere i never really rated Yao i still believe the guy is all hype i really wonder how he makes the All-star starting lineup year in year out me thinks its just a publicity stunt.Lakers are on fire ooh God help us if Bynum comes back it will be total anarchy

I know we play Jazz and I'm as nervous as heck but they're showing it on TNT tonight so I need to get all homework done before then. It's going to be very tough and heart-wrenching.

As for LeBron, I don't even think he's at the peak of his performance yet and that really scares me. It's crazy though. I feel bad for Yao personally but not for the Rockets. You shouldn't feel bad for them either if you want both our teams to go into the playoffs. I do have to say I'm impressed with the Southwestern conference this time. It's great to know that we have 4 strong teams in our side of the fence.
Lakers! Lakers! Lakers! I used to love them, then I started hating them, and now they are making me regret my decision to hate them. I don't know what got into them. They just started killing everyone and they have a 10-game winning streak. When Bynum returns, Lakers would be unstoppable.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 4:10am On Mar 01, 2008
ON FORM LAKERS

and our kobe dosent even like scoring again
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 9:03am On Mar 01, 2008
I am so happy New Orleans won. I can't believe we were leading by 24 at the beginning of the first quarter. Both Williams and Paul really battled it out but in the end, the better team won cheesy even though the difference was as close as 6 pts, we still managed to win by 12pts. Now enough of my ranting about that.

Lai-lai, i feel compelled to say sorry - Lakers lost their first game in a long time.

A-40, you should be happy that the Mavs won

That's beside my pt though. Why is it that Ming's injury seems to even make the team better? They have a winning streak of 14 which, is getting close to one of the best records in all NBA time. This is exactly why I don't feel a thing. angry
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2008
yeah, lakers lost, i was expectin another victory but no team should be underrated
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by jgirl3: 8:37pm On Mar 02, 2008
Lakers vs. Mavs today - That should be fun, looking forward to it smiley
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2008
and it was fun, kobe went for 52, krazy, mavs tried their best but it was kobe's night
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Novacaine(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2008
@lai-lai
Seriously it got to a point that i didnt know who to route for either Kobe or my Darling Mavs that guy is MVP for sure.Suns vs Nuggets tonight

@j-girl
Yao is hype
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 6:21am On Mar 06, 2008
king james has replied kobe with 50 tonite

whats with phoenix, the weest is very dangerous to be jokin with
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 2:04pm On Mar 07, 2008
boston still leads the L how about some one try to take the southwest from us it will be something to laugh about
right the mavs need deliverance and where is WADEFTW now that the heat are at the bottom and for the lakers wow not bad nobody is saying anything about the Jazz

Lastly as i have said before can any team stop Boston
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2008
The NBA home page said the rockets Beat the Mavs to get a 17 games winning streat that was pure beef against the mavs and i think they will come out smoking in their next games
Spurs playing denver i am not even worried and to J-girl don't hold your breath on the hornnets dallas and houston are on your ass
Detriot are just crusing withonly the celts in front of them no pressure
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2008
We are playing terribly at the moment 4 losses in our last 5 i can only hope and pray we make the playoffs the West is very tight now and even homecourt might not matter anymore.Come on Mavs yall need to pick up the pace

Did yall see Denver whoop the defending chumps last night?Melo and A.I just killed it
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by danity: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
Anthony and Iverson are lethal. shocked shocked shocked I love 'em both.

Houston is now 3rd and Hornets is 5th. Such a big difference. I feel kinda bad for them.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by danity: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That is it! I give up on the NBA.
It is more unpredictable than I can fathom.

What da flux is going on?
Rockets with a 19-win streak?
Is there no one on the face of the earth to save us from this disaster?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.