Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only (13607 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Mikel Obi Starts For Chelsea But Turned Down Super Eagles Call / Nba Starts For Heat Lovers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2008
Wow,I am really suprised at the Lakers game.Kobe is really sharing the ball well and its now a team game.I once hated kobe but now,i'm enjoying his game.Putting his teammates together. Lakers on Fire

Can someone explain to me why Tracy Macgrady is not pushing the Rockets forward.it seesm they play better without him everytime.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2008
yeah, kobe has realised whats he need to do in order for him and his current set of teammates to succeed, i hope the time u hated hm was after the kobe-shaq era, the western conference is really tite now.a lot of surprising result in the nba this past week

as for rockets, they just need more team chemistry,
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 6:01am On Jan 15, 2008
bynum out for 8 weeks, f**k
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by lailai2(m): 12:35am On Jan 16, 2008
now bynum is gone, we now have the old kobe and d old lakers though with a little more discipline

kobe went 48 last nite in d overtime win at seattle, gud but this cannot happen everytime
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2008
lai-lai:

now bynum is gone, we now have the old kobe and d old lakers though with a little more discipline

kobe went 48 last night in d overtime win at seattle, good but this cannot happen everytime

well maybe someone should break his legs and put him out for a year

i for one am not a fan of a one man team
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2008
Cant believe we lost to Sacramento angry.Our 7 game winning streak has been halted lol.Did anyone see the bulls heat game last night?Did yall see Stacks buzzer beater at the Clippers?
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2008
@Oephius
Boston lost three games in quick succession i guess all that glitters aint gold lol.Who is your season's MVP thus far mine is Kobe
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2008
A-40:

@Oephius
Boston lost three games in quick succession i guess all that glitters aint gold lol.Who is your season's MVP thus far mine is Kobe

Kobe ke. . .for where. The Lakers will soon be Bynump's team

Mine is wait for it. . . .the Blazers Brandon Roy/
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2008
@doyin
Did you mean sophomore of the year? He won rookie of the year lol.Bynum oshi wo? can Bynum give you 40+ points a night
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2008
do not be offended if my posts reuce i ma kinda busy these days

Who is your season's MVP thus far mine is Kobe

Kelvin garnett
Manu ginobili

Kobe then you need to get your head examined (no pun intended)
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2008
I wouldn't take KG because he sure has a lot of help on that team.

I still think Brandon Roy and less so Chris Paul(David West) have done more for their team
relative to the talent around them.

Roy is a class act folks, across the board unlike one selfish brother that plays at Staples.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2008
@Oephius
You must be smoking your pubic hairs.Kevin Garnet,Manu Ginobili i think you should stick to WNBA it is obvious your knowledge of the NBA is minute
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2008
A-40:

@Oephius
You must be smoking your pubic hairs.Kevin Garnet,Manu Ginobili i think you should stick to WNBA it is obvious your knowledge of the NBA is minute

could not help but laugh did not even feel insulted smoking pubic hairs that is one i have not heard yet
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2008
Who cares about how you feel? You are better off analysing figure skating for rating Ginobili and Garnett above Kobe thus far this season it just shows how little you know about the game
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyindamus: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
@A-40

While the Ginobili candidacy might be a bit left field------he comes off the bench after all,
Kevin Garnett is the leading contender in most commentators estimation.

He is the centrepiece on the best team in the league-----nuff said
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 7:44am On Jan 24, 2008
the fact that ginobili comes off the bench does bot make him any less better that kb or any other player look at his stats and you might be convinced

i do not know why A-40 will say KG is not a contender but will be quick to name Kobe for MVP this season in my opinion Ginobili this season has been the better player if you compare him to Kobe

and about KG if you cannot find anything good in him is it my fault common this guy was voted the third best power forward ever and this season he has been on FIRE

eat that hater
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2008
How come most of the best dunkers play for the shittiest team

@Oephius
Ginobili for MVP indeed? stick to rock paper scissors or some other silly american game so it is Kobe that has not been on fire? 2 All star MVP'S, three rings and two top scorers of the season not to mention what he is doing so far with this Laker team.K.G might be a contender but i will take Kobe over him anyday
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2008
Besides Heat has lost 14 straight and now Shaq is out for the umpteenth time who will save those guys? Shaq please try and lose some weight dawg
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2008
What is Happening angry angry angry angry
What have they done to Miami Heat angry angry angry angry

I never for once thought this 14 losing streak would happen to them. With San antonio playing them next.I'm scared.

I am really praying for them. I can only imagine what Dwayne wade is going through now
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by OEPHIUS(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2008
i do not get you what have who done to the heat
and as for the heat-spurs game just pray to whoever it is you serve

there will be no mercy for the heat
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2008
They snapped the streak against the pacers but they still losing.Has anyone seen the All-star starters and reserves quite a few shocks i dont see why Baron Davis or Josh Howard missed spots in the West especially Baron Davis and for once no Shaq either.I am still miffed about or loss to the Celts though and K.G was even absent thats the worst part

@oephius
Go and check ESPN sportsnation and see who the fans are voting as their MVP (Kobe)
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyindamus: 12:52am On Feb 02, 2008
Oh My God shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Memphis just let Gasol go to the Lakers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

For Peanuts angry angry angry angry Kwame-----too fat------Brown and a rookie

Who can stop the Lakers undecided undecided
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by davidif: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2008
I don't care how good the lakers are this year with the Gasol trade, truth of the matter is they can't challenge the Spurs in the playoffs.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by davidif: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2008
People forget that the Heat team that won the championship 2 seasons ago was built for the short term (read: immediate championship) that's why they were packed with veterans, Pat Riley simply wanted to get a promising Heat team to the next level. But now this players are old and Riley shipped them out. Also, Riley admitted to have made a mistake in trading James Posey.

By the way, to all you laker fans out there, their is no way that the lakers are going to get past the Spurs come playoff time, whether Pau Gasol is healthy or not.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2008
East Allstars
Dwight Howard
Kevin Garnett
Lebron James
Dwyane Wade
Jason Kidd

West Allstars
Yao Ming
Tim Duncan
Carmelo Anthony
Kobe Bryant
Allen Iverson

Which line up is hotter? the East or the West

@Oephius
Mr Kobe hater did you see his 46 points last night? Kobe is a great!!! take it or leave it
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
Gasol is a good addition and they would challenge even though i dont think they are strong enough to challenge for that Western crown
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
Paul Gasol just is going to make the lakers hotter than before.

Na wa o My man Tracy macgrady is not in this years all star game. cry

and yao made it. lipsrsealed.
This guy is all hype jare. see how small boys dey dunk on am and people blame Tracy for the team whereas this guy is not dominating at all.Someone needs to wake him up oooooooooo
Houston Stand up
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2008
Wade made the all star team even though his team is at the bottom of the league.

How many players have had that kind of opportunity in the NBA?

I feel there are a lot of players in the league that are better than some all star players but just unfortunate that their team is no where on the top team or they are not scoring 60 points a game.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 1:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Sky-walker
Wade is an exceptional player he is only unfortunate to be in a very poor team.I agree on the Yao thing though the guy is crap i dont know what the hype on him is about.T-Mac should come to Dallas we would get him that ring
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by A40(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
Shaq has joined the suns i saw it on ESPN this morning they traded him for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks.Hmm typical Shaq if you ask me he always knows how to leave a sinking ship and its apparent that was what the Heat where but trading Shawn Marion was a very very bad move and it could cost them that ring that they brought Shaq in for in the first place i mean how do you explain selling your best defender and best rebounder one of your best scorers for an aging Shaq? dont make sense to me
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by Skywalker5(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2008
A-40:

Shaq has joined the suns i saw it on ESPN this morning they traded him for Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks.Hmm typical Shaq if you ask me he always knows how to leave a sinking ship and its apparent that was what the Heat where but trading Shawn Marion was a very very bad move and it could cost them that ring that they brought Shaq in for in the first place i mean how do you explain selling your best defender and best rebounder one of your best scorers for an aging Shaq? don't make sense to me

Shaq's move to Phonix to me is dumb.I dont understand.Is Amare going to be benched for Shaq or what.They dont need him and Shawn was not the right move if i would say.Thats dude is old.He is the main reason the heat are in trouble.They dont have a center.

What was Sun's manager thinkin?

I would be glad if Suns or Celtics get the ring this year.The players have waited so long. Just scared of both teams in he playoff.

Macgrady has never won a playoff game in his life.My God.That guy should find somewhere else to go.Thats Rockets cant take him anywhere with yao playing like that.Besides their conference is so hot right now even if the rockets make the playoff,they are going out first round.They need changes.
Re: Nba Starts For Heat Haters Only by doyin13(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2008
The shine sure has gone off the Diesel.

Two seasons ago GM's around the league would have bitten off both hands to grab Shaq.
Now everyone thinks his salary is bloated.

As for the Suns. . .Amare has been complaining about playing Centre. His preferred role is at powerforward
where he doesn't have to guard true centers who have been molesting him especially of late

Of coure everyone is skeptical because Diesel can barely stay healthy let alone keep up with the uptempo pace
of the suns.

I hope somehow it works without sacrificing the style of the Suns.

They have injected a lot of excitement into the League the past few seasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Lebron James As The Most Marketable Athlete In The World / Onazi Joins Turkish Club Trabzonspor From Lazio / NFF Signs $4m Deal With Coca-Cola (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.