Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Love, Money And Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love, Money And Relationships (11718 Views)

If All Women Love Money Then Why Do They Do This (pics) / Prophecy And Relationships / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
Picked what i had to pick.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by zerocool(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
I completely disagree, because it is not compulsory to spend before you are loved or fall in love. Most ladies are even after the future prospects rather than the present pleasures.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^^
Do you agree that even after falling in love with you cos of your future prospects, and when that future comes and you are still broke, your arse is dumped? cheesy
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by iiiyyyk(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2012
marry a man with vision not a man with money.   cos a fool and his money are soon parted.

marry a creative man that you can lean on when things go tough, not a man with just a lucky job. i ve seen men that lost their lucky jobs and became home sitting men for several years of their lives.

i ve seen drug dealers that people thought were in geniun biz untill they were sent behind the bar. the end up leaving that beautifull woman that marries them becouse of their money witout any source of income.

be careful, what u are afraid of, might just come to u. this is simple, fear of poverty can make one to undermine the importance of love.

love is the strongest power in the world, cos God is love. many men a successful simply because they marry a woman that they truly love, hence they do every thing within their reach to give this women the best life can give.(behind every succesful man the is a  woman.

Money is very important in marriage, but not as important as love.

it is better to marry a man with little money and big realistic vision, than to marry a man big money with no vision.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by MarcAnthon(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
I agree with the theme of your piece, Killz. But I think we should all understand that heartbreak is not necessarily a bad thing. Telling a guy to wait until he's through with school and is comfortable and ready to settle down before getting into a relationship is stretching it a bit.

Your reason, that the girl may leave him after school to settle down with someone who's ready to get married, while true in some cases, is not universal.

The poor guy who has kept away all the while and faced his books and became successful may just find himself emotionally immature to handle a relationship successfully, thus leading to failures in this regard. Heartbreak hurts, but it teaches also. It's a learning curve that most people necessarily have to go through to become emotionally mature for future relationships.

Just my two cents.

1 Like

Re: Love, Money And Relationships by zerocool(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
Do you agree that even after falling in love with you cos of your future prospects, and when that future comes and you are still broke, you arse is dumped? cheesy

Calm down, dude. Your post was titled "Love, Money & RELATIONSHIPS" and not "Love, Money & MARRIAGE". They are two different ball games.

In the 'future', you will be working, married with kid(s). But at present, you are most likely depending on your parents for your needs, so don't think the lady is not aware of your circumstances (except you are into cyber crimes or illegal activities that fetch you money).

Even if you are gainfully employed with loads of money to splash and just starting out your career, a lady that truly loves you and wants to settle down with you, won't like the idea of you spending on her (e.g buying latest blackberry on her birthday, buying a first class ticket for holidays rather than settle for an economy class, etc) . She will advice more on savings and spending money on productive things.

I can tell you that if she is in a relationship with you for temporary pleasures your money can give her, she is definitely in love and in serious relationship with another guy she doesn't demand from and she can plan her future with.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by kpolli(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
Mr. Killz ur wrong. . . uni boys are now full time yahoo boys so they now have the source of income to own a harem. . . Unlike we workers cry cry cry cry
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2012
zerocool:

Calm down, dude. Your post was titled "Love, Money & RELATIONSHIPS" and not "Love, Money & MARRIAGE". They are two different ball games.

In the 'future', you will be working, married with kid(s). But at present, you are most likely depending on your parents for your needs, so don't think the lady is not aware of your circumstances (except you are into cyber crimes or illegal activities that fetch you money).

I can tell you that if she is in a relationship with you for temporary pleasures your money can give her, she is definitely in love and in serious relationship with another guy she doesn't demand from and she can plan her future with.
Well i think i'm leaning towards serious relationships that will lead to marriage. . . Getting into relationships and expecting not to spend is not realistic. So when you use the money for your upkeep and spend on a lady, who's losing? Cos in the example you gave, she has someone else. How would you feel if she decides to plan her future with the other guy? Are you saying you are in support of a lady being in a simultaneous relationship? And then, don't you think it makes more sense to wait until you are "ready" to test relationship waters? cheesy
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by zerocool(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
@killz: I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my
wallet. . .

Above, is your signature on nairaland. Continue with this 'spending' mentality and the probability of you marrying a LovePeddler is pretty high.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
It is dribble like this that makes makes the majority of our femalefolk to think the way they already do-no finance, no romance; and why not when their men even tell them to do so in black and white. It is these same Nigerian men that call our women leeches and golddiggers, smdh. When you endorse shhit like this why wouldn't a woman leave herbank manager husband for a much wealthier auto dealer? So if I am experiencing financial difficulties for say 8years I shouldn't date/have a serious relationship because I am in no position to 'sustain love'?; and if after 8years I find my feet I can now be reintegrated into the dating pool/game/industry? And upon said reintegration I should love a woman/women based on who they are rather than what they have/don't have? You're truly a woman wrapper, Damn!
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2012
MarcAnthon:

I agree with the theme of your piece, Killz. But I think we should all understand that heartbreak is not necessarily a bad thing. Telling a guy to wait until he's through with school and is comfortable and ready to settle down before getting into a relationship is stretching it a bit.
Heartbreak may not necessarily be bad, but i've seen and heard of people committing suicide after being heartbroken. It's just an advise kinda, everyone has their decisions to make and take, and enjoy the consequences, good or bad. I believe it's more ideal to be comfortable before getting into a serious relationship. Getting serious when you are obviously not ready could spell doom. Emotions can deal you a blow and disorient you from you goal. That's why most guys make up their minds to deal with any girl that comes their way because a girl jilted them. . . It's a case of misplaced priorities if you ask me. . . Life is a stage!

Your reason, that the girl may leave him after school to settle down with someone who's ready to get married, while true in some cases, is not universal.
Not universal agreed. But it's mostly obtainable these days and you cant really tell what the outcome will be, so i'll advise caution. cheesy

MarcAnthon:
The poor guy who has kept away all the while and faced his books and became successful may just find himself emotionally immature to handle a relationship successfully, thus leading to failures in this regard. Heartbreak hurts, but it teaches also. It's a learning curve that most people necessarily have to go through to become emotionally mature for future relationships.

Just my two cents.
Hehe. Funny you almost swayed me there with immaturity to handle a relationship. grin What is the guarantee that leaving his books and chasing a serious relationship would prove his emotional maturity?
There's something about this heartbreak stuff. if you are a relationship newbie, and i advise you, why would you insist on going through a heartbreak to confirm what i earlier said? Whatever happened to learning from the mistakes of others? I don't really believe you have to go through a heartbreak to become emotionally mature. I don't need to allow a car hit me before i know i can get hurt! wink  What of those that did not go through one, and are mature? I agree it teaches, but it's not compulsory, Worst hit are those that vehemently refuse to learn from the experiences life throws at them. . . grin

Thanks! smiley
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
zerocool:

@killz: I'm not actually this tall. I'm sitting on my
wallet. . .

Above, is your signature on nairaland. Continue with this 'spending' mentality and the probability of you marrying a LovePeddler is pretty high.
Gawd you misunderstand me! I'm all about getting "ready" in all aspects before getting serious. . . No one is asking you to own the world. But can you honestly take care of yourself and her with your income?
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
[quote from: Beync on Yesterday at 09:07:34 PM]
I think the op is advising the young ones especially those who are schooling and living on their parents or guidance to wait till they are mature and ready to at least take responsible for their actions, provide the basic needs and become responsible rather than lust after love  when they are not ready for serious relationship.[quote][/quote]
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by andyanders: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2012
True talk my broda. Without money, love sucks
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by elinstech: 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
Cheap Clean Us Used Blackberry Bold 5&6,torch 1&2,bold 2 &4,,curve 2&4 In Stock

We sell slightly clean USA  Used phone  and brand new phones with warranty @affordable rate.

To check for price and phone pictures Check our www.facebook.com/phoneshopng like our facebook fanpage then go to note to check for prices

NOTE:We dont sell refurbished phones or phones with IT policy .Do watch out for such phones out there from seller.Be careful when buying from other even you are not buying from us

People join www.facebook.com/phoneshopng  for constant updates on products available.

To Place your order call 08057096694 OR BB PIN:2160BC10
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by vinmol: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
killz! i think i know u, ur name is Mute u wrote some article of this nature on FB, after u left ur girlfriend for no reason,
all becos u felt u cld not meet her needs. and this is a poor girl who does not make any demands on you.

u dumbed her becos she has no job and u dont have any either, you were looking for an easy wayout.
becos your conscience wldnt let u be, u decide to write a long note on your lame excuse of dumping your faithful loving girl friend
so u can get other pple's view and be relieved of ur sin if one or two pple agree with you. ur lazy ass had no reason to work!

mute!! do you now have a job? i can see you have write ups on leadership, i wonder how some one who can not keep a quiet simple girl like ur ex-girl friend will become as a leader. mute go and get a job and stop washing ur dirty linens in public
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by freecocoa(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^Omo you have make me forgot what i wants to said.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
killz! i think i know u,  ur name is Mute u wrote some article of this nature on FB, after u left ur girlfriend for no reason,
all becos u felt u cld not meet her needs. and this is a poor girl who does not make any demands on you.

u dumbed her becos she has no job and u dont have any either,  you were looking for an easy wayout.  
becos your conscience wldnt let u be, u decide to write a long note on your lame excuse of dumping your faithful loving girl friend
so u can get other pple's view and be relieved of ur sin if one or two pple agree with you. ur lazy Bottom had no reason to work!

mute!! do you now have a job? i can see you have write ups on leadership, i wonder how some one who can not keep a quiet simple girl like ur ex-girl friend will become as a leader.  mute go and get a job and stop washing ur dirty linens in public
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by IZUKWU(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Omo you have make me forgot what i wants to said.

Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2012
The fact that u have a steady income today does not mean u can't lose it after marriage! And for the fact that a man does not have steady income today does not mean He can't have it after mrriage! And who the fffffk or where the fffkkk did you get the idea that a man must provide verything in marriage? or relationships? Read the BIBLE very well to confirm (Proverbs 31 from Verse 1-the end), u will understand.

A lot of our fathers got married to our mothers when they had no ffking dime, worked together and today some of them are very rich. Is money really the problem in marriage and relationships? So, are u saying that those who had steady source or sources of income before they married, should divorce if they happen to lose this or these sources of steady income? In short, the ways people come around to analyse humans is very funny! Humans can not be analyse this way or these ways.

To me, if 99.9% of Nigerian women will not stay or marry you for lack of steady income, there is 0.1% who can stay irrespective of whether u have steady income or not and this 0.1 percent to me, matters a lot. I will strongly advice any man to please start dating when you are still broke, if you wait untill you are ok, u might end up with one of these gold digging daughters of mad men. Your chance or chances of meeting a thief when you are already comfortable is greater than when you are not. I strongly recommend this to all men in the house: date when you are broke, date when you are broke; ignore this rule at your own PERIL. I warn you again, IGNORE @ UR OWN PERIL.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nayah(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
Hi poster, for me it's simple, I do prefer evolve with my fiance, having approximatively the same income, status or a bit less than him and evolve in order to avoid some " disrespectful" phrases such as " I do put the food on table"or "you got nothing when we met"and for the couple and its stability and story better evolving together
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
tpacalipse:

The fact that u have a steady income today does not mean u can't lose it after marriage! And for the fact that a man does not have steady income today does not mean He can't have it after mrriage!
True! Which would you prefer and advise? Going into a relationship/marriage with a sustainable income or going in broke?
And who the fffffk or where the fffkkk did you get the idea that a man must provide verything in marriage? or relationships? Read the BIBLE very well to confirm (Proverbs 31 from Verse 1-the end), u will understand.
Did the bible ask you to go into a marriage empty handed? (1Timothy 5 vs 8 ) "Certainly if anyone does not provide for those who are his own, and especially for those who are members of his household, he has disowned the faith and is worse than a person without faith." wink

A lot of our fathers got married to our mothers when they had no ffking dime, worked together and today some of them are very rich. Is money really the problem in marriage and relationships? So, are u saying that those who had steady source or sources of income before they married, should divorce if they happen to lose this or these sources of steady income? In short, the ways people come around to analyse humans is very funny! Humans can not be analyse this way or these ways.
Can you rightly compare the days of your forefathers to this day? Go ahead and let me see you! Are you denying that money plays a part in the break up of homes today?
To me, if 99.9% of Nigerian women will not stay or marry you for lack of steady income, there is 0.1% who can stay irrespective of whether u have steady income or not and this 0.1 percent to me, matters a lot. I will strongly advice any man to please start dating when you are still broke, if you wait untill you are ok, u might end up with one of these gold digging daughters of mad men. Your chance or chances of meeting a thief when you are already comfortable is greater than when you are not. I strongly recommend this to all men in the house: date when you are broke, date when you are broke; ignore this rule at your own PERIL. I warn you again, IGNORE @ UR OWN PERIL.
True! But since you are not sure if she's among the 0.1% how about being on the safer side? Commonsense entails that you plan ahead. Does dating when you are broke make sense? I prefer playing broke, than being actually broke! cheesy
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Lugbenga: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2012
I really lyk dis topic,may God bless d moderator.dis is exactly wat hav been happenin to me,dere dis girl dat i'm dating.i'm spendin 4 her,but i'm not gettin i derserve from her.which true luv,i want to be luv,i want som1 dat w'll truly luv me.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nayah(f): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
Lugbenga:

I really lyk dis topic,may God bless d moderator.dis is exactly wat hav been happenin to me,dere dis girl dat i'm dating.i'm spendin 4 her,but i'm not gettin i derserve from her.which true luv,i want to be luv,i want som1 dat w'll truly luv me.
Be patient, sure it will happen
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Kizz, I don here.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2012
Love killz
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by andyanders: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
@Lugbenga

not getting what you want, then you be swegbe
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by anonymus11: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
vinmol:

killz! i think i know u, ur name is Mute u wrote some article of this nature on FB, after u left ur girlfriend for no reason,

u dumbed her becos she has no job and u dont have any either, you were looking for an easy wayout.
so u can get other pple's view and be relieved of ur sin if one or two pple agree with you. ur lazy Bottom had no reason to work!

mute!! do you now have a job? i can see you have write ups on leadership, i wonder how some one who can not keep a quiet simple girl like ur ex-girl friend will become as a leader. mute go and get a job and stop washing ur dirty linens in public

mind dt nuisance not. dt possed frog carries on like a crown albino with thorns. e fit think he is the second coming of the jihad. the muder fuc ker suck er son of a gun has many lives to him. comes with multiple ids to get willy n punny. i pity nl who fall for his freaking gay manipulation. e is beging to get exposed gradually. to think uneducated scholar apprentice is fooling gullible members if only the knoe the real traunt who right from promary school days had issues. nl is a good way to hide deformities.people are seeing the light. killz is a gay.
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2012
@OP, in Nigerian scenario, you are very correct. Its just that you are always a coward, always too afraid to say the truth whether it will make you unpopular or not, you just like twisting the truth to win ovation, and in so doing, always afraid to say the plain truth, which simply MEANS: LOVE IN NIGERIA = HOW MUCH A MAN HAS, SIMPLE! Becos if we take this to an international level, you are a big SHIT! you know why? At least you watched TITANIC, and saw how real love was demonstrated irrespective of MONEY OR NO MONEY, how many Nigerian ladies of today can do what Rose did in titanic? NONE!

Again, are you mad? don't always think all guys come from wretched home like you, who need to work their dumb unfortunate asss off to please one foolish person called a girl. What am I trying to say? OOPS, i want to get you so MAD lolz.

If you pointed out here that by nature, a man should fend for the woman financially, then why are your dumb ladies still arguing that what a man can do, women can do better? why are they busy occupying positions that some nice guys would have used properly to cater for at least 10 difference girlfriends, and family, and all? why can't they all sit at home like EVE and wait for ADAM to bring food home? And if they must occupy same positions, posts, etc men can, why can't they fend for a man they love? how then do u balance that damn asss your blabbing?

The disadvantages of your proposition:
money = love in Nigeria. only men should be spending in a relationship no matter what.

As a result of the above, which mostly what is obtainable in Nigeria today, ALL RICH GUYS CAN NEVER BE FAITHFUL, WHETHER MARRIED, SINGLE, ENGAGED OR DIVORCED, you know why? Becos we know we are kings with our money, SO SINCE NIGERIAN GIRLS KNOW THIS (THAT IN A NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIP, ONLY THE GUY SHOULD PROVIDE, AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE ALL THAT THE GIRL NEEDS SO AS TO WIN HER LOVE), then why should guys waste their precious time loving only one, when actually they can provide and fend for 50 comfortably, which was how it was in the far back decades in Nigeria, so the ladies in NIGERIA should stop shouting that guys (rich) are bad when they catch or see them dating other girls, it is what our culture, environment, social values (according to OP's post), etc has made us to be. Now, back to my topic: ALL RICH GUYS IN NIGERIA CHEAT! DON'T DOUBT IT, CROWN IT. UP, UP, GET IT OVER!
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
@OP, in Nigerian scenario, you are very correct. Its just that you are always a coward, always too afraid to say the truth whether it will make you unpopular or not, you just like twisting the truth to win ovation, and in so doing, always afraid to say the plain truth, which simply MEANS: LOVE IN NIGERIA = HOW MUCH A MAN HAS, SIMPLE! Becos if we take this to an international level, you are a big poo! you know why? At least you watched TITANIC, and saw how real love was demonstrated irrespective of MONEY OR NO MONEY, how many Nigerian ladies of today can do what Rose did in titanic? NONE!

Again, are you mad? don't always think all guys come from wretched home like you, who need to work their dumb unfortunate asss off to please one foolish person called a girl. What am I trying to say? OOPS, i want to get you so MAD lolz.

If you pointed out here that by nature, a man should fend for the woman financially, then why are your dumb ladies still arguing that what a man can do, women can do better? why are they busy occupying positions that some nice guys would have used properly to cater for at least 10 difference girlfriends, and family, and all? why can't they all sit at home like EVE and wait for ADAM to bring food home? And if they must occupy same positions, posts, etc men can, why can't they fend for a man they love? how then do u balance that damn asss your blabbing?

The disadvantages of your proposition:
money = love in Nigeria. only men should be spending in a relationship no matter what.

As a result of the above, which mostly what is obtainable in Nigeria today, ALL RICH GUYS CAN NEVER BE FAITHFUL, WHETHER MARRIED, SINGLE, ENGAGED OR DIVORCED, you know why? Becos we know we are kings with our money, SO SINCE NIGERIAN GIRLS KNOW THIS (THAT IN A NIGERIAN RELATIONSHIP, ONLY THE GUY SHOULD PROVIDE, AND SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVIDE ALL THAT THE GIRL NEEDS SO AS TO WIN HER LOVE), then why should guys waste their precious time loving only one, when actually they can provide and fend for 50 comfortably, which was how it was in the far back decades in Nigeria, so the ladies in NIGERIA should stop shouting that guys (rich) are bad when they catch or see them dating other girls, it is what our culture, environment, social values (according to OP's post), etc has made us to be. Now, back to my topic: ALL RICH GUYS IN NIGERIA CHEAT! DON'T DOUBT IT, CROWN IT. UP, UP, GET IT OVER!

And again, this thread is about getting financially capable before going into a relationship, and NOT about love being as a result of what a man has. Being financially capable does not mean you have to flaunt your wealth and attract gold diggers who are only in love with your money. If you believe in that kind of love, you are on your own. The advise is against getting serious in a relationship if you cannot rightly sustain it with money. Love alone cannot sustain a relationship, money alone cannot sustain a relationship. . . Don't get it twisted!

Whether a woman is working or not, it is the responsibility of the man to cater for her. No matter what they do or what they say, a man is the head of a woman. You don't need to contest that. That a lady can cater for you is not an excuse for a man to be lazy. People are not the same and you don't expect the same responses when you ask a woman to cater for you. That is demeaning! Nayah, a lady on this thread said "in order to avoid some " disrespectful" phrases such as " I do put the food on table"or "you got nothing when we met"and for the couple and its stability and story better evolving together. . . I take that to mean that she as a woman knows the kinds of comments fellow ladies utter when you pass the reins of the household to them, directly or indirectly. Be the man you are supposed to be and don't expect a lady to take your rightful position as her head!

I wont deny that Money = Love in some cases, but i'm not in support of that view. You can have all the money in the world and you wont find someone to love you as an individual. Get me right. e.g, I'm in love with a lady i'll like to spend the rest of my life with but i don't have the means to take care of her when she accepts my proposal for a relationship, or a proposal for marriage. Now does it make sense for me to go ahead and propose? When i know the implications of getting serious? You don't need money to fall in love, but when in love, money keeps it running!

There is no excuse for infidelity nor irresponsibility. You are not supposed to cater for anyone else apart from your family. That you have the power to date as many as you can doesn't make it right. If you date 50 girls, you are irresponsible. You should exercise self control over yourself.

Money is not everything, but we depend on money for survival, that's why we have businesses and jobs. If you cannot cater for a wife/serious relationship, don't dabble in. If you cannot take care of children don't have them. Have a balanced view of money and realize that it is just a means to solve life's problems. Don't incur more problems to yourself, if you cannot solve them with money. . .
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by ichidodo: 8:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Make una no mind diz writer o! Oh! So becuz u manage get smal money u come dey denge pose abi? Luk money e no matta at al 4 corect and strong colabo. Wat wont kil a colabo wil make it stronga, insufficient cash is 1 of dem. Igbo kweenu!
Re: Love, Money And Relationships by Killz3(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2012
ichidodo:

Make una no mind diz writer o! Oh! So becuz u manage get smal money u come dey denge pose abi? Luk money e no matta at al 4 corect and strong colabo. Wat wont kil a colabo wil make it stronga, insufficient cash is 1 of dem. Igbo kweenu!
Ok, if una collabo, make una dey chop sand. . . Igbo kwezuo nu! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.