Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (12235 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

You are really pathetic, u really dont know abt electromagnetic wave and u are still making this claim. This shows your level of ignorance and I must say it beats me. If u dont know something why not ask instead of insisting the thing does not exist, this is just hilarious!
Pls explain or read abt the concept of shooting stars then you will understand what electromagnetic waves do.
You are a clown!

Don't you know how to read? Did I not ask you questions? And here you go ranting about things you do not understand.

What do shooting stars have to do with what electromagnetic waves do? I hope you know visible light is an electromagnetic wave. You, my friend, are just talking out of your rear. Please do yourself a favour and read.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 7:39pm On Mar 11, 2012
Martian:

I think you're the one confusing people. You're making a similar mistake to the one you made when you refered to Stars as Suns and said Suns explode. This time, you are refering to the eletromagnetic field (magnetosphere) but you're insisting on electro magenetic waves.

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/lect/earth/magnetic.html
http://physics.bu.edu/~duffy/py106/EMWaves.html

The guy actually thinks a magnetic field is the same as an electromagnetic wave. Such blinding ignorance burns.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by olufunmibi(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2012
Facts are in most cases the antithesis of faith. The judeo christian faith teaches us to believe. Logic is not a virtue as we've been taught. But our parents also sent us not to a seminary but to secular educational institutions where our minds have trained for critical thinking which consequently locate us in the society as conscious rational beings.so either way the bible has made its point and we have heard it. Science has also made its points and we have heard It. It is left for everyone to choose which side of the divide they one to belong. That is my take on the issue. Please don't say I'm too small. If I know better, I will post More.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
All these ignoramuses making claims and trying to showcase they know wat they really dont know. Pls visit the links below and tell me the difference amongst electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic field and magnetic field. Pls tell me what produces the magnetic field you are all yapping about. Pls let this ignorance stop here and now and let's return to the OP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_radiation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_field
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
FXKing2012: All these ignoramuses making claims and trying to showcase they know wat they really dont know. Pls visit the links below and tell me the difference amongst electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic field and magnetic field. Pls tell me what produces the magnetic field you are all yapping about. Pls let this ignorance stop here and now and let's return to the OP.

You my friend are too dumb to behold. Simply read your own post on electromagnetic radiation and read up on what electromagnetic waves are. To give you a hint read this part of your link. Note the units of measurement.

Then read this part of your link and note the units of measurement. Also read [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth%27s_magnetic_field]this article[/url] on the earth's magnetic field not the earth's electromagnetic wavelength.

Now have you seen the difference between electromagnetic radiation or waves and magnetic field?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by wirinet(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012: All these ignoramuses making claims and trying to showcase they know wat they really dont know. Pls visit the links below and tell me the difference amongst electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetic field and magnetic field. Pls tell me what produces the magnetic field you are all yapping about. Pls let this ignorance stop here and now and let's return to the OP.

You are a classical example of the damage done by modern day evangelical Christians, it makes a stark illiterate have a sense of intellectual arrogance. It further makes you lie, deceive and spew insults in order to hide your ignorance. No wonder Nigeria with all the thousands of churches and all the millions of so called born again Christians is the most morally deficient nation on earth.

You ignorantly spew the rubbish that the earth's core produces electromagnetic waves and somehow that is responsible for creating meteors and shooting stars. Many kinds nairalanders have tried to educate you on your ignorant nonsense statement, instead of showing appreciation and educate your self by reading from other sources, you lazily linked a wikipedia site without even reading it, and claiming it says electromagnetic waves, magnetic field and electrical field mean the same thing.
Are you sure you can read or have a Learning disorder.

Please show us how the wikipedia links support your preposterous argument that the earth's core produces electromagnetic waves and this wave is responsible for protecting the earth from meteors.
Then take the effort to read your wiki link so you can differentiate electromagnetic waves, electric field and magnetic field.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2012
wirinet:

You are a classical example of the damage done by modern day evangelical Christians, it makes a stark illiterate have a sense of intellectual arrogance. It further makes you lie, deceive and spew insults in order to hide your ignorance. No wonder Nigeria with all the thousands of churches and all the millions of so called born again Christians is the most morally deficient nation on earth.

You ignorantly spew the rubbish that the earth's core produces electromagnetic waves and somehow that is responsible for creating meteors and shooting stars. Many kinds nairalanders have tried to educate you on your ignorant nonsense statement, instead of showing appreciation and educate your self by reading from other sources, you lazily linked a wikipedia site without even reading it, and claiming it says electromagnetic waves, magnetic field and electrical field mean the same thing.
Are you sure you can read or have a Learning disorder.

Please show us how the wikipedia links support your preposterous argument that the earth's core produces electromagnetic waves and this wave is responsible for protecting the earth from meteors.
Then take the effort to read your wiki link so you can differentiate electromagnetic waves, electric field and magnetic field.

You are a perfect example of what desperation to be right can turn the modern day man into. When did I say or even imply that electromagnetic radiation causes meteors. And the link was never about how the earth produces it's magnetic field, it's about trying to show you the differences and similarities btw magnetic field and electromagnetic radiation. Pls quit being dumb!
You see, in your desperation to be right you are more than willing to distort the truth/course of events in order to favour your point of view. This is exactly the reason why Nigeria, despite its riches, is a country where poverty reigns supreme. People like you, when they get in power, are willing to distort facts just for their own favour.
May God help us in this country called Nigeria.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
All these digressions are unnecessary, let's get back to the original post. If I dont believe in gravity then I have no reason to be afraid of jumping from a roof top. If you truly and genuinely do not believe in God or in the spiritual realm, I will throw u a challenge and I dont expect you to be afraid of taking up the challenge.

The challenge will settle all these arguments once and for all; there really is no need for these arguments cos there is a very simple and reliable way of finding the truth, but that, of course, is if you are strong enough to take the challenge. But deep down within me something tells me you guys just enjoy the attention of being called an atheists, it's not like you guys truly and really dont believe in the spiritual realm.

Prove me wrong by taking up the challenge.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mazaje(m): 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
What is the challenge?. . . .For us to go to the healing school? Is that the challenege?. . .
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by wirinet(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
This is what you wrote
And how many of such meteorites has been big enough to wipe out life on earth or even destabilize the inner core of the earth which produces the electromagnetic wave that protects the planet as has been the case in other planets such as Mars?

Then you wrote this
pls explain or read abt the concept of shooting stars then you will understand what electromagnetic waves do.
You are a clown

What does these your above statement signify?

To anybody but a person with comprehension problems, it shows you think that the earth produces electromagnetic waves that has been protecting the earth from meteors and this electromagnetic waves is critical to understanding the concept of shooting stars.

It was you that digressed the topic by trying to show of your understanding of science but ended up exposing your ignorance to the whole world. I wonder what showing the difference between electromagnetism and magnetism has to do with the topic. Instead of you to honourably accept you mistakes, you are arguing senselessly.

You need to challenge yourself to acquiring basic knowledge and understanding of your immediate en environment before you can challenge anybody.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
wirinet: This is what you wrote

Then you wrote this

What does these your above statement signify?

To anybody but a person with comprehension problems, it shows you think that the earth produces electromagnetic waves that has been protecting the earth from meteors and this electromagnetic waves is critical to understanding the concept of shooting stars.

It was you that digressed the topic by trying to show of your understanding of science but ended up exposing your ignorance to the whole world. I wonder what showing the difference between electromagnetism and magnetism has to do with the topic. Instead of you to honourably accept you mistakes, you are arguing senselessly.

You need to challenge yourself to acquiring basic knowledge and understanding of your immediate en environment before you can challenge anybody.

It's obvious a particular knowledge is missing here so let me give it to u: the magnetic field which is produced as a result of d activities in the core of the earth protects the earth from meteorites, solar flares, radiation produced in space, etc. When meteorites enter our atmosphere, they burn up thus appearing as a shooting stars to us here on earth.
So when next u see something in the night sky that is shinning so bright and u start calling it shooting star, it is actually a heavenly body that wandered into our atmosphere and being burnt by our atmosphere. That is how the earth is protected from meteorites and the like.
Hope you've learnt something here? You need not pay for the short lesson on space science, itz all on me.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2012
mazaje: What is the challenge?. . . .For us to go to the healing school? Is that the challenege?. . .

The question is are u ready to take up the challenge or u just wanna keep wallowing in ignorance and arguing blindly without facts?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

It's obvious a particular knowledge is missing here so let me give it to u: the magnetic field which is produced as a result of d activities in the core of the earth protects the earth from meteorites, solar flares, radiation produced in space, etc. When meteorites enter our atmosphere, they burn up thus appearing as a shooting stars to us here on earth.
So when next u see something in the night sky that is shinning so bright and u start calling it shooting star, it is actually a heavenly body that wandered into our atmosphere and being burnt by our atmosphere. That is how the earth is protected from meteorites and the like.
Hope you've learnt something here? You need not pay for the short lesson on space science, itz all on me.

Does the earth produce electromagnetic waves?
How does the magnetic field protect the earth from meteorites? You are saying two different things. A meteorite burning up in the atmosphere has nothing to do with the magnetic field.

At the very least, be humble and accept your previous errors. Remember that humility is supposed to be a Christian virtue which you're obviously failing at.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by wirinet(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

You should be humble enough to admit you made an error when you said the earth core produces electromagnetic wave instead of saying magnetic field. But you stobbornly continue to argue off point.

You are even digging yourself deeper in your arrogant ignorance in your above post. It is not the earths magnetism that protects us from meteorites or radiation from space, the earths magnetism protects us from high energy charged Particles ie elections and protons from the sun, especially during solar flares. It is the oxygen and thick envelope of air surrounding the earth that burns up small meteorites and other space debris, and thus causes shooting star. ozone protects us from harmful ultraviolet rays. Shooting star has nothing to do with earths magnetism as magnetism cannot cause an object to burn.

The earths magnetism protects the earth by deflecting high energy charged particles to the magnetic poles and when these charged particles enter the atmosphere at the poles, you get the northern and southern lights.

If you continue to advertise your ignorance, I will have to start charging you for the lectures.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2012
Ok I accept your point cos I'm reasonable and smart enough to accept when I'm wrong and learn to get better. Hope u are also reasonable and smart enough to accept there is a God and a spiritual realm?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2012
FXKing2012: Ok I accept your point cos I'm reasonable and smart enough to accept when I'm wrong and learn to get better. Hope u are also reasonable and smart enough to accept there is a God and a spiritual realm?

I must have missed this. Anyway, this is a good sign. Now what do you mean by God and a spiritual realm? And are you retracting your challenge?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2012
thehomer:

I must have missed this. Anyway, this is a good sign. Now what do you mean by God and a spiritual realm? And are you retracting your challenge?

1. God is the Supreme Being who made all things and He is Omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

2. Spiritual realm is the realm with the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions. It's the realm where the things we can not see with our optical eyes and cannot feel wt our human senses function.

The challenge stands firm as soon as you are willing and ready to take it up.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2012
What are spirits like??

How do you know there are spirits??

Do they follow physical laws??
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kay 17: What are spirits like??

How do you know there are spirits??

Do they follow physical laws??

1. No one knows what spirits are like cos no one has ever seen any.

2. I know there are spirits from the Bible, from accounts by people who have had an encounter and from personal experience.

3. NO! They do not follow physical laws cos they are not physical.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by harakiri(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
FXKing2012:

1. No one knows what spirits are like cos no one has ever seen any.

2. I know there are spirits from the Bible, from accounts by people who have had an encounter and from personal experience.

3. NO! They do not follow physical laws cos they are not physical.

Can you see how you religious folks keep shooting yourselves in the foot? Can you see the contradictions and counter-contradictions in your post?

FIRST, you say no one knows what spirits are like because there are no visual or physical experiences.

SECOND, you say there are people who have encountered these spirits (meaning there were visual/physical experiences)

THIRD,you say spirits don't follow physical laws. How would you know this if no one has seen/encountered any?

Can you see the crass hypocrisy and retardedness of religious folks i keep talking about?

Nonsense! ! !
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
FXKing2012:
1. God is the Supreme Being who made all things and He is Omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

What do you mean by omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent? I mean, can God kill himself? Does God know what I'm going to be doing by 12:05:44 GMT on 5th April 2012? Is God in hell?

FXKing2012:
2. Spiritual realm is the realm with the 4th, 5th and 6th dimensions. It's the realm where the things we can not see with our optical eyes and cannot feel wt our human senses function.

These dimensions you're talking about, are they spatial dimensions or are you just making things up? If you cannot detect them, how do you know they are there?

FXKing2012:
The challenge stands firm as soon as you are willing and ready to take it up.

So what is this challenge?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 7:03am On Apr 04, 2012
Harakiri and thehomer have fully expressed my mind. Also if those 16&19 dimensions are spatial, then they are physical.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by brainpulse: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2012
mazaje:

Where exactly did I say that no probe has not been sent at all?. . .I only asked you to drop the source of your information because you stated that a probe was sent in the 50s to detect alien life with the earths cordinate on board. . . .I stated that there was a proposed terrestrial planet finder in the works but it has not been launched yet. . .The program was later cancelled. . .Read about it here . . . .TheĀ  voyager golden records you mentioned is NOT a serious attempt to find extra territorial life, its just a symbolic attempt because it will eventually stop emitting signals and it will take 40,000 years to reach the nearest star. . .Meaning even if it comes in contact with intelligent life out there, there is no way we will ever know and the distance between stars will make it impossible for us to ever come in contact with them if they exist. . .

Hubble's mission does not include the search for alien life, pls read about Hubble and its mission. . .

Wherever you are mazeje you lied on this pls
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by brainpulse: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2012
WHAO, what a challenging discussion with FXKING2012 displaying knowledge based on opened mind and intellectual prudence. mazeje you have no point at all but dancing round on comments made, and looking for ways to find errors and shying away from it's credibility.wirinet you argue base on points not properly digested and thought off before laying them on the table of intellectual context and fundamental reasoning. I think you should turn the table and accept FXKING2012's challenge if you know and trust your onions. And non of you had answered any of his questions. Instead asking question from unanswered question just like the Nigerian way, not ready to learn but hardened which has resulted in our level of monumental failure in development.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^
In your mind you ve said sometime.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by harakiri(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
brainpulse: WHAO, what a challenging discussion with FXKING2012 displaying knowledge based on opened mind and intellectual prudence. mazeje you have no point at all but dancing round on comments made, and looking for ways to find errors and shying away from it's credibility.wirinet you argue base on points not properly digested and thought off before laying them on the table of intellectual context and fundamental reasoning. I think you should turn the table and accept FXKING2012's challenge if you know and trust your onions. And non of you had answered any of his questions. Instead asking question from unanswered question just like the Nigerian way, not ready to learn but hardened which has resulted in our level of monumental failure in development.

Dude,

Get a hold of yourself. The OP clearly has the opinion that ALL Atheists are the way they are due to scientific assumptions. What he doesn't realize is that a lot of non-religious folks have little or no idea about scientific prepositions rather they have come to a point where they've realized the stupidity of religion and dumped it. Some weren't even born into religious households (e.g in European countries).

Furthermore, a lot of scientists who have come forth with theories of evolution are RELIGIOUS (most especially Christians). How do you reconcile this anomaly?

It's not about Einstein or Darwin. It's about applying your basic common sense and deciding whether to spend the rest of your limited life span believing rubbish or not.

Period! ! !
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by brainpulse: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
harakiri:

Dude,

Get a hold of yourself. The OP clearly has the opinion that ALL Atheists are the way they are due to scientific assumptions. What he doesn't realize is that a lot of non-religious folks have little or no idea about scientific prepositions rather they have come to a point where they've realized the stupidity of religion and dumped it. Some weren't even born into religious households (e.g in European countries).

Furthermore, a lot of scientists who have come forth with theories of evolution are RELIGIOUS (most especially Christians). How do you reconcile this anomaly?

It's not about Einstein or Darwin. It's about applying your basic common sense and deciding whether to spend the rest of your limited life span believing rubbish or not.

Period! ! !

Even with your common sense you should know that nothing appears from nothing. God or not, you can't tell a kindergarten that nothing just appears from nowhere, your arguments should be who did this or not. Even pure science preaches every life begins from somewhere not from nowhere. What is basic common sense when you tell your sense what to believe and when not. Up till tomorrow some people even with common sense believes AIDS is not real. So how can a product appears without a manufacturer? How can a product has all wisdom about its manufacturer? How can a product question maybe its manufacturer is real or not? I think you should use the part of your sense that thinks normal not the common one.What is your life span as you are right now? Why do you believe in the tomorrow you can't see now, or feel now? Why can't your eyes see more than where you are now? Why can't you brain see, believe and know more than what has being stored in it? why can't you be in different places at the same time with the same body? That is to tell you we are humans and limited and there is more we don't know than what we know. Science will continue to find and want to discover new things because they know all things have an origin and they want to link everything to that origin. so they go everywhere to find and discover answers to a lot of questions. If you have tried God and you believe He failed you , have you asked why he failed you. Maybe you failed him first. You are just a product of His hands and no generation can question their creator. Someone said there is no God, you too just sat down lazy saying there is no God. You have power to believe what you want to believe but ultimately your power can not create life. And mind you God is not begging you but He has given you a choice to accept and know Him more deeply because when you finally close your eyes(die) and see Him there will be no excuse or discussion like this again.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Jack65: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
harakiri:

Dude,

Thank you my brother. The above statement completely describe me. I never claim to be a scientist or even have any knowledge on science, I have actually tried to familiarize myself with evolution on sites like Wikipedia and Talkorigin.com but had to stop reading when I could no longer pretend I understand words like Genetic drift, phenotypic traits and Allele frequency. Simply put, you don't need science to be an Atheist, you need COMMON SENSE.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by harakiri(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
@brainpulse

Even with your common sense you should know that nothing appears from nothing. God or not, you can't tell a kindergarten that nothing just appears from nowhere, your arguments should be who did this or not.

You still don't get it do you? Personally, i have never claimed to have the answers BUT i can stand my ground and boldly tell you that all those nonsense stories in your bible are ALL LIES! ! !

Even pure science preaches every life begins from somewhere not from nowhere.

Theories and stipulations from scientists are not the same thing as religious dogma spread by society that forces you either to believe or face being ostracized and ridiculed. See the difference?

What is basic common sense when you tell your sense what to believe and when not.

Oh, so your brain can't interpret sense from nonsense? I guess that explains everything.

Up till tomorrow some people even with common sense believes AIDS is not real.

Same way some people don't believe in bacteria and global warming. It all boils down to one word : ENLIGHTENMENT!

So how can a product appears without a manufacturer?

When last did you see a logo on a keg of palmwine or a glass of ogogoro?

How can a product has all wisdom about its manufacturer? How can a product question maybe its manufacturer is real or not? I think you should use the part of your sense that thinks normal not the common one.What is your life span as you are right now? Why do you believe in the tomorrow you can't see now, or feel now? Why can't your eyes see more than where you are now? Why can't you brain see, believe and know more than what has being stored in it? why can't you be in different places at the same time with the same body? That is to tell you we are humans and limited and there is more we don't know than what we know.

Dude, you're reaching for straws and it's pathetic. You can do better than this (i hope). Everything up there is lame and you know it.

Science will continue to find and want to discover new things because they know all things have an origin and they want to link everything to that origin. so they go everywhere to find and discover answers to a lot of questions.

Exactly! Scientists ask questions. Atheists (the ones that were formerly religious) also asked questions. I asked hundreds of questions that had no answers. Simple question :

WHAT CONCRETE PROOF CAN YOU BRING TO THE TABLE THAT AUTHENTICATES THE BIBLICAL GOD AS BEING THE CREATOR OF MANKIND AS YOU'VE BEEN TAUGHT TO BELIEVE FROM CHILDHOOD?

If you have tried God and you believe He failed you , have you asked why he failed you.

Stop spewing rubbish man. Which god? Do you know him/her/it? What do you know about this god apart from what you've been brainwashed with from kindergarten? NOTHING! ! ! And that's the cold truth.

Maybe you failed him first. You are just a product of His hands and no generation can question their creator. Someone said there is no God, you too just sat down lazy saying there is no God. You have power to believe what you want to believe but ultimately your power can not create life. And mind you God is not begging you but He has given you a choice to accept and know Him more deeply because when you finally close your eyes(die) and see Him there will be no excuse or discussion like this again.

You are boring me with all these reetarded comments that make no sense. Do better next time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven? / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / My Days In The Kingdom Of Darkness__evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.