Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers (12244 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
^^^

Preexisting matter expanded!!

Now to you.did God create everything from nothing??
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2012
Kay 17: ^^^

Preexisting matter expanded!!

Now to you.did God create everything from nothing??

If preexisting matter expanded then the Big Ban.g couldnt have been the beginning of all things. This is just common sense dear.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
harakiri:

Can you see how you religious folks keep shooting yourselves in the foot? Can you see the contradictions and counter-contradictions in your post?

FIRST, you say no one knows what spirits are like because there are no visual or physical experiences.

SECOND, you say there are people who have encountered these spirits (meaning there were visual/physical experiences)

THIRD,you say spirits don't follow physical laws. How would you know this if no one has seen/encountered any?

Can you see the crass hypocrisy and retardedness of religious folks i keep talking about?

Nonsense! ! !

The Bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge. Your submission shows you exhibit so much lack of the knowledge of the Word of God and of Spiritual truth. You think everything must be physical. Spirits dont have to be physical for someone to experience them; we as humans have our own spirits and our spirits can interact with the Spirit of God.
My dear pls try to get knowledge b4 coming here to talk trash.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
thehomer:

What do you mean by omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent? I mean, can God kill himself? Does God know what I'm going to be doing by 12:05:44 GMT on 5th April 2012? Is God in hell?

These dimensions you're talking about, are they spatial dimensions or are you just making things up? If you cannot detect them, how do you know they are there?

So what is this challenge?

God knows all things and can do all things. He knows your future and your heart; nothing is hidden from him.

The challenge is to prove to you that there is a spiritual dimension. I would like to take u or send u to a MOG and if u dont fall under the anointing when he prays for u then you can claim there is no such thing as the spirit realm. Do u have wat it takes to take up the challenge or do u wanna keep wallowing in ignorance and making unfounded claims which only lead to hell.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2012
Lol
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by harakiri(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2012
@FXKing2012

The Bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge.
EXACTLY! ! ! So what is so knowledgeable about a book that depicts the world as being flat and four cornered? Hmmm?

Your submission shows you exhibit so much lack of the knowledge of the Word of God and of Spiritual truth.

Really? How? You don't even know your bible half as i do (and i say this with all authority).

You think everything must be physical.

Do you have concrete proof of anything different or is it the usual rambling sentiments that is meant to hen peck the gullible masses into believing made up fairy tales out of fear of the unknown? Hmmm?

Spirits dont have to be physical for someone to experience them; we as humans have our own spirits and our spirits can interact with the Spirit of God.

Okay. . .How do you know they aren't physical? If they aren't physical, then what are they? Hmmm? You say you have a spirit. . .that's good to know. What does it look like? How did you come to know about YOUR "spirit"?

My dear pls try to get knowledge b4 coming here to talk trash.

Me? Talking trash? Dude, you don't even understand 1/10th of what you're talking about half the time and you say I'm talking trash? Get real! ! !
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

God knows all things and can do all things. He knows your future and your heart; nothing is hidden from him.

The challenge is to prove to you that there is a spiritual dimension. I would like to take u or send u to a MOG and if u dont fall under the anointing when he prays for u then you can claim there is no such thing as the spirit realm. Do u have wat it takes to take up the challenge or do u wanna keep wallowing in ignorance and making unfounded claims which only lead to hell.
^^^ this is the proof of the spiritual?! I thought you were a serious person. It took you over 9 pages to reach your confusion! Just admit I don't know, but its Faith.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
Kay 17:
^^^ this is the proof of the spiritual?! I thought you were a serious person. It took you over 9 pages to reach your confusion! Just admit I don't know, but its Faith.

Pls take up the challenge and stop all these your senseless ramblings.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
harakiri: @FXKing2012

Okay. . .How do you know they aren't physical? If they aren't physical, then what are they? Hmmm? You say you have a spirit. . .that's good to know. What does it look like? How did you come to know about YOUR "spirit"?

There u go again with your exhibition of ignorance. You keep looking for spirits with your optical eyes and human senses, you make me laugh. Pls quit asking questions that make you look so limited in scope and knowledge.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by wirinet(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

[b]God knows all things and can do all things. He knows your future and your heart; nothing is hidden from him.

God knows all things, so he knew Adam would sin, but yet acted disappointed when he did. Same for sodom and gomorah. He knew man would sin and yet was sorry he made man and so decided to correct his mistake by killing every man, animal and plant save for Noah and his ark. Did that solve the problem and made man a robotic praise singer and worshiper of god? NO. So what did he decide to do? He begat a son, who was then added to himself together with another personality to make 3 in one person. He then sent this son( 1/3 of himself) to be born by an engaged virgin(meaning Jesus must have had identical number of chromosomes to Mary, so where did the Y chromosome come from). This human/son/1/3 god, then must then be tried for treason, stoned, slapped by his own people and then crucified by the romans. The begotten god's son/1/3 god/man died, but came back to life about 36hrs later and continued his preaching. Then about a month later he was physically taken up in a cloud (he never died). Now if you believe this, then god would be happy again and then reward you by allowing you to robotically praise and worship him forever, otherwise you will have free will but suffer in hell fire under torture of Satan for ever.
FXKing2012:
The challenge is to prove to you that there is a spiritual dimension. I would like to take u or send u to a MOG and if u dont fall under the anointing when he prays for u then you can claim there is no such thing as the spirit realm. Do u have wat it takes to take up the challenge or do u wanna keep wallowing in ignorance and making unfounded claims which only lead to hell.[/b]
I also have a challenge for you, if I take you to see celine dion concert and you do not fall down or cry with tears running out of your eyes, then you will understand the power of the spirit.

In the alternative if I take you to a good hypnotist and he does not make you laugh hysterically and cry at the same time, then I would know your spirit is strong.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
wirinet:
I also have a challenge for you, if I take you to see celine dion concert and you do not fall down or cry with tears running out of your eyes, then you will understand the power of the spirit.

In the alternative if I take you to a good hypnotist and he does not make you laugh hysterically and cry at the same time, then I would know your spirit is strong.

You must be funny, were u once a comedian? Are u into stand-up comedy?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2012
wirinet:

God knows all things, so he knew Adam would sin, but yet acted disappointed when he did. Same for sodom and gomorah. He knew man would sin and yet was sorry he made man and so decided to correct his mistake by killing every man, animal and plant save for Noah and his ark. Did that solve the problem and made man a robotic praise singer and worshiper of god? NO. So what did he decide to do? He begat a son, who was then added to himself together with another personality to make 3 in one person. He then sent this son( 1/3 of himself) to be born by an engaged virgin(meaning Jesus must have had identical number of chromosomes to Mary, so where did the Y chromosome come from). This human/son/1/3 god, then must then be tried for treason, stoned, slapped by his own people and then crucified by the romans. The begotten god's son/1/3 god/man died, but came back to life about 36hrs later and continued his preaching. Then about a month later he was physically taken up in a cloud (he never died). Now if you believe this, then god would be happy again and then reward you by allowing you to robotically praise and worship him forever, otherwise you will have free will but suffer in hell fire under torture of Satan for ever.

I cant remember the last time I read/heard this much gibberish, NL is indeed a place to be when you need to laugh.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Jack65: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

I cant remember the last time I read/heard this much gibberish, NL is indeed a place to be when you need to laugh.

What exactly is gebberish in the above post. You are really the biggest fool of them all. Anybody who read all of your post here espacialy your $tupid challange will agree with me.

Your problem is cognitive disonance, you simply refuse to comprehend what you are reading. Everything in Wirinet's post is exactly what the bible depicts and everybody who has really read the bible knows that. Stop decieving yourself.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2012
Jack65:

What exactly is gebberish in the above post. You are really the biggest fool of them all. Anybody who read all of your post here espacialy your $tupid challange will agree with me.

Your problem is cognitive disonance, you simply refuse to comprehend what you are reading. Everything in Wirinet's post is exactly what the bible depicts and everybody who has really read the bible knows that. Stop decieving yourself.

Pls dont talk about the contents of the Bible when u have absolutely no spiritual understanding of what's in it, u only expose your folly when u try to be scholastic about the Bible.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Jack65

I'm just waiting for the next masterpiece from him. He's told us that suns explode and that the earth creates electro magnetic waves that destroy comets. What's next?

He's the quintessential christian
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls dont talk about the contents of the Bible when u have absolutely no spiritual understanding of what's in it, u only expose your folly when u try to be scholastic about the Bible.

I know what you mean. There's nothing like people without spiritual understanding trying to read holy books. They just make a mess of it. Thank baby Jesus though, you have the spirits of translation and transliteration, so the bible's spiritual meaning is apparent to you and I,
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Jack65: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2012
Martian:

I know what you mean. There's nothing like people without spiritual understanding trying to read holy books. They just make a mess of it. Thank baby Jesus though, you have the spirits of translation and transliteration, so the bible's spiritual meaning is apparent to you and I,

Lol! This guy is unbelievable, I don't blame him though, he has nothing else to offer except the stereotypical "you lack spiritual understanding" Instead of some quiet and sencere introspection and at least basic scepticism to his faith and the so called holy book, he is here oozing foolishness.

Quintessential christian indeed.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

So your God has made the vast majority of humans to be burnt in hell since he already knew what they would do.
You never answered on whether or not God could commit suicide or whether he was in hell. Can God violate the laws of logic?

FXKing2012:

So the challenge is for you to meet. I'm simply a passive subject.
Why do I have to go to this man of God? Is God unable to work at a distance as he used to in the Bible? If this man of God fails, will you not simply say that he wasn't truly a man of God?
My advice to you is that you pray hard for God to place me under this anointing at a predetermined date. When that date arrives, I'll let you know whether or not I "fell" under this anointing. So I accept your challenge on the basis that you will perform the prayer yourself from wherever you are. After all, your God is supposed to be omnipotent and what not.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
FXKing2012:

Pls take up the challenge and stop all these your senseless ramblings.
If I do go to a MOG and I don't fall under the anointing, would u agree there is no spiritual??
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2012
Kay 17:
If I do go to a MOG and I don't fall under the anointing, would u agree there is no spiritual??

By the time u the spirits descends on u, u wont have a choice but to submit; u cant resist it dear.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 11:15am On Apr 12, 2012
thehomer:

So your God has made the vast majority of humans to be burnt in hell since he already knew what they would do.
You never answered on whether or not God could commit suicide or whether he was in hell. Can God violate the laws of logic?

God did not create humans to burn in hell, hell and lake of fire were created for the devil and his agents but the humans who err will join the devil in hell. God gave humans freewill so going to hell is a choice; your decision not to blv in God is as a result of your freewill so if u go to hell u'll have no one to blame.

Jesus went to hell after he died and he defeated the devil and collected the keys of hell from the devil - this is in the Bible but I dont expect u to understand cos u lack spiritual understanding.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2012
FXKing2012:
God did not create humans to burn in hell, hell and lake of fire were created for the devil and his agents but the humans who err will join the devil in hell. God gave humans freewill so going to hell is a choice; your decision not to blv in God is as a result of your freewill so if u go to hell u'll have no one to blame.

Hold on there. God knew that if he created people, the vast majority of them will go on to suffer eternally in hell so why did he go ahead and do that? If you had the power, would you create 1,000 people knowing that 999 of them will end up suffering terribly? He knew what I would do and think before I did so why did he still do what he did?

FXKing2012:
Jesus went to hell after he died and he defeated the devil and collected the keys of hell from the devil - this is in the Bible but I dont expect u to understand cos u lack spiritual understanding.

You're still running from my questions. My question is whether the omnipresent God is also present in hell. And whether this omnipotent God can commit suicide.
Are you now running from your challenge? When will you start saying the prayers and when will they take effect? Please let me know so I can fully participate in this challenge.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by Kay17: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

By the time u the spirits descends on u, u wont have a choice but to submit; u cant resist it dear.
Ok.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2012
thehomer:

Hold on there. God knew that if he created people, the vast majority of them will go on to suffer eternally in hell so why did he go ahead and do that? If you had the power, would you create 1,000 people knowing that 999 of them will end up suffering terribly? He knew what I would do and think before I did so why did he still do what he did?

God created man so we can serve Him and live a good life on earth. Now, after creating humans, He gave us free-will to make our own decisions and He has no control over our free-will. The Bible says "we are gods"; we are like little gods cos we have our free-will with which we can choose anything action/path and no one - not even God - has control over it. So going to hell is a choice and pls don't even try to blame God cos you seem to be drifting towards doing just that. Again, hell was made for the devil, any human who goes there chose to go there - FREEWILL!.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2012
thehomer:
You're still running from my questions. My question is whether the omnipresent God is also present in hell. And whether this omnipotent God can commit suicide.
Are you now running from your challenge? When will you start saying the prayers and when will they take effect? Please let me know so I can fully participate in this challenge.

God is present everywhere and He sees what goes on in Hell. God can do anything cos nothing is impossible unto him but He wouldnt do anything that serves no purpose. Why wld u ask if He can commit suicide? Of wat purpose is such an act? Do u do things that are totally unnecessary simply becos u are capable of doing them?
My challenge is to refer u or take u to a MOG to pray for u while u try to stay conscious when u are prayed for. My point is to show u that there is a spirit realm which is way above the physical.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 11:50pm On Apr 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

God created man so we can serve Him and live a good life on earth. Now, after creating humans, He gave us free-will to make our own decisions and He has no control over our free-will. The Bible says "we are gods"; we are like little gods cos we have our free-will with which we can choose anything action/path and no one - not even God - has control over it. So going to hell is a choice and pls don't even try to blame God cos you seem to be drifting towards doing just that. Again, hell was made for the devil, any human who goes there chose to go there - FREEWILL!.

Is there freewill in heaven?
In what way is creating people to be God's slaves a good thing? Especially when you consider that most of them are going to burn in hell forever?
If God has no control over human free will, then how can he know what people will do in the future?
Do 6 year old children go to hell?
Note that I'm not blaming God. Just as I cannot blame Gandalf for the situation Nigeria is in. All I'm doing is pointing out to you that your idea of a God is incoherent.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by thehomer: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
FXKing2012:
God is present everywhere and He sees what goes on in Hell. God can do anything cos nothing is impossible unto him but He wouldnt do anything that serves no purpose. Why wld u ask if He can commit suicide? Of wat purpose is such an act? Do u do things that are totally unnecessary simply becos u are capable of doing them?

So God is in Hell too. That is good. I hope the fire burns him there too. grin
What was the purpose of the act of creating the malaria parasite? If God cannot kill himself yet humans can kill themselves, then obviously, God isn't omnipotent.

FXKing2012:
My challenge is to refer u or take u to a MOG to pray for u while u try to stay conscious when u are prayed for. My point is to show u that there is a spirit realm which is way above the physical.

What aren't you an MOG? Please let me know when you're saying your prayers and I'll let you know how it turned out.
Is that the best way show this spirit realm? What if I asked you some questions which as far as you know, only God can tell you the answers?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
thehomer:

So God is in Hell too. That is good. I hope the fire burns him there too. grin
What was the purpose of the act of creating the malaria parasite? If God cannot kill himself yet humans can kill themselves, then obviously, God isn't omnipotent.

I never said God cannot, I said He chooses to do whatever as He deems fit.
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2012
You guys are really funny: the percentage of atheists in the world is a mere 2.3% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism), does common sense not tell you that the 2.3% atheists can not be wiser and smarter than the almost 98% who believe in God or some form of god. This is just common sense!
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by mkmyers45(m): 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
FXKing2012: You guys are really funny: the percentage of atheists in the world is a mere 2.3% (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism), does common sense not tell you that the 2.3% atheists can not be wiser and smarter than the almost 98% who believe in God or some form of god. This is just common sense!
98 what? Did you read what you posted at all? Who dash monkey banana? What of agnostics?
Re: An Open Challenge To Atheists And Free-thinkers by FXKing2012(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
mkmyers45: 98 what? Did you read what you posted at all? Who dash monkey banana? What of agnostics?

Agnostics are those sitting on the fence, they neither believe nor disbelieve so they cant be grouped with either the atheists or theists. So, true atheists are a mere 2.3% which, in social sciences, is termed insignificant. Atheists are a tiny minority and can be overlooked and ignored cos they are too insignificant.
I wish they cld only be a little smarter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship / If Your Mum Is Practising Witchcraft On You / Why Atheists Must Preach And Evangelise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.