Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward (9841 Views)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by naijaking1: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2012
The Enugu International airport saga is truely a test for Ms Oduah. I remember the former minister Njeze did a whole lot more for the airport, unfortunately she was not reappointed because of Enugu politics itself.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
We must hold Jona's feet to the fire to deliver this airport.

Here is Jona answering his father's name. cool

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2012
Peter Obi with Ikemba's foreign friends.

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by EkoIle1: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2012
naijaking1:

The Enugu International airport saga is truely a test for Ms Oduah. I remember the former minister Njeze did a whole lot more for the airport, unfortunately she was not reappointed because of Enugu politics itself.

What else do you want? Shebi GEJ don build and commission your Enugu airport?
[img]http://3.bp..com/_PrNEdwuJeXQ/TQmse9mkOKI/AAAAAAAAAHE/YmJ5KGbeRtU/s1600/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FSU1HMDAxODktMjAxMDEyMTUtMTMwMC5qcGc%253D%253F%253D-710266
[/img]
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/258405_EnuguAirport_jpg7d5f666e8cd76a639faff840f4253644
[/img]

lmao
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin

What is the ladder for? And where is the A in Airport?
Is the sign made of copper of any valuable metal?
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 9:45pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^

grin grin Keep milling around here until my brother Chino11 shows up here to deal with you lot as usual.  cheesy cool
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by EkoIle1: 10:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
Aigbofa:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

What is the ladder for? And where is the A in Airport?
Is the sign made of copper of any valuable metal?

This is the new ultra modern airport. The plane lands on top of the airport terminal and passengers go just waka down with the ladder,

This is fantastic,

lmao
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by cfours: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/258405_EnuguAirport_jpg7d5f666e8cd76a639faff840f4253644

rotflmao  grin grin
should we talk about the chalkboard or should we talk about the direction of the flights.
seems everyone is looking for a way to leave the SE nowadays. no wonder they are begging for airports. the ENUGU- LAGOS roads are too crowded.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by EkoIle1: 10:17pm On Mar 04, 2012
c.fours:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/258405_EnuguAirport_jpg7d5f666e8cd76a639faff840f4253644

rotflmao  grin grin
should we talk about the chalkboard or should we talk about the direction of the flights.
seems everyone is looking for a way to leave the SE nowadays. no wonder they are begging for airports. the ENUGU- LAGOS roads are too crowded.

This is the product of the brain box of Nigerian. If this is our brain box, you know we are f//uckkked.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by noiseless: 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan had to wrestle down and beat up some fools likes gowon,obasanjo and others so he could accord this honor to Ikemba, he even warned them to stay out of the way, orderwise the wrath of the former eastern region will hit them without mercy.We also gathered that a lot of individuals could not take it and had to fly abroad for medical attention as a result of the big shock,yakubu gowon included.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by noiseless: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
Haa haa! What a 21century international airport,or domestic airport only in nigga-area.
Eko Ile:

This is the product of the brain box of Nigerian. If this is our brain box, you know we are f//uckkked.
c.fours:

rotflmao grin grin

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Dainfamous: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2012
somebody was telling me that GEJ is still OBJ boy, and i have to laugh i don't think so, GEJ is ruining the system everybody is now under him either they like it or not cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by kettykin: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2012
The only way igbos can actualise their international Airport Dream is to jointly Float an international Airline with Foreign Partnership and funding from both local and overseas sources(The Amiable and foresighted Govenor of Imo state Rochas Okorocha has started on a good foot note on this). All flights to and from isreal must be done through the International Airline , The airline must make at least 2 trips from Enugu to london and America in a week and other important destinations like China , Dubai, South Africa.

Any other plan outside this is delusional and a chasing after the wind, during OBJ's Tenure i saw something that almost made me weep for igbos,igbos drove down to Lagos before they could make a primage journey to isreal . in a typical flight to china in 2007 half of the peopl on board were igbos. Also the Igbos need to get GEJ to complete the Ibaka Port in Akwa ibom .

A stitch in time the say saves nine, but this time A stitch in time will save lives .
How on earth will the inept Nigerian Secuirty stop Rawlings Flight into Enugu making him land in lagos first , these same people could not stop Mutallab getting off Nigeria to US with his fake bombs. Nigeria never ceases to Amaze me am sure if Nelson Mandel wanted to come too he would have been delayed at the airport in the name of security clearance meanwhile drug barons are scaling thru.
My assesment of Jerry Rawlings coming all the way from Accra for Ojukwu's Burial is simply something Igbos have to really sit and evaluate , possibly igbos did not know Ojukwu's importance. Rawlings is one man that made Ghana what it is today, it is to his credit that Ghana is stable economically , militarily and socially, Compare Rawlings with the Loafers who masquerades as a leader in Nigeria (Obasanjo,TY Danjuma,Gowon).
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Dainfamous: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2012
imo state for example they are going the right way on agriculture do u guys ever realize that imo state at present are one of the biggest palm oil export in the world,i will show you guys the link; imo state will soon generate over 50 billion internal revenue quarterly just from palm oil products example bio-fuel; two yrs ago it was some Lebanese company got the contract but i think something happen and the contract was terminated so they now gave it to an isreali company in 2011 they are there with machinery at site working day and night the project is call (ISODEP) HERE IS THERE LINK;http://news.mongabay.com/bioenergy/2007/12/nigerias-imo-state-launches-large-palm.html
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 4:30am On Mar 05, 2012
Da infamous:

somebody was telling me that GEJ is still OBJ boy, and i have to laugh i don't think so, GEJ is ruining the system everybody is now under him either they like it or not cheesy

Gbam!

GEJ has been his own man for some time now in Nigeria. cool
If a gorilla like obasanjo is still controlling him, there is now way Ojukwu would have received a state burial.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 05, 2012
Still on the way forward!

I have stated in another thread that commitment to Our Dear General even at death is not just about his person, but also about the Nation of Biafra.

Biafrans must realise that as much as we would not mind "one" Nigeria, we should seriously be considering and be discussing the other option of a disintegrated Nigeria. We must not be cuaght unprepared and unplanned.

We should be looking into the future at this moment. We should be developing a blue print for our costitution, leadership/governent style and international relations.

We should be working on the blue print for total industrialisation as Africa will be looking up to us to lighten up the continent through Industrialisation.

We should do this bit and also teach the younger generation about the the spirit of Biafra. Even if it is not in our generation, the next generation will find some guide on the way forward when Nigeria eventually crumbles.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Demdem(m): 10:34am On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

Gbam!

GEJ has been his own man for some time now in Nigeria. cool
If a gorilla like obasanjo is still controlling him, there is now way Ojukwu would have received a state burial.

u dont now what u are talking about. Since when?
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2012
noblezone:

Still on the way forward!

I have stated in another thread that commitment to Our Dear General even at death is not just about his person, but also about the Nation of Biafra.

Biafrans must realise that as much as we would not mind "one" Nigeria, we should seriously be considering and be discussing the other option of a disintegrated Nigeria. We must not be cuaght unprepared and unplanned.

We should be looking into the future at this moment. We should be developing a blue print for our costitution, leadership/governent style and international relations.

We should be working on the blue print for total industrialisation as Africa will be looking up to us to lighten up the continent through Industrialisation.

We should do this bit and also teach the younger generation about the the spirit of Biafra. Even if it is not in our generation, the next generation will find some guide on the way forward when Nigeria eventually crumbles.

My brother I agree with all the bolded words POWERFULLY. cool
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
Still on the way forward. . .

I decided to make my own suggestion regarding the style of government best suited for a Biafran nation.
IMHO, I think that Japanese style or Israeli style of parliamentary system would suit a fast growing and fast changing country that Biafra will be.
It would enable us to keep the cost of government low as well as be able to change prime ministers very quickly.
I don't mind having 6 prime ministers in one year like it happened in Japan sometime ago.
The presidential system is too expensive and prone to corruption.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by nduchucks: 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2012
Onlytruth:

Still on the way forward. . .

I decided to make my own suggestion regarding the style of government best suited for a Biafran nation.
IMHO, I think that Japanese style or Israeli style of parliamentary system would suit a fast growing and fast changing country that Biafra will be.
It would enable us to keep the cost of government low as well as be able to change prime ministers very quickly.
I don't mind having 6 prime ministers in one year like it happened in Japan sometime ago.
The presidential system is too expensive and prone to corruption.

Have you consulted with your Governors, State reps, and LG officials on this matter? These superiors of yours, and leaders of your people, do not want a biafran nation. cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Onlytruth(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Have you consulted with your Governors, State reps, and LG officials on this matter?  These superiors of yours, and leaders of your people, do not want a biafran nation.   cheesy

We don't need to consult them because they only have "terms" in office and most of them are closet Biafrans anyway.
When the time comes, ALL OF THEM will be championing the new Biafran national agenda.  wink
They are slowly beginning to identify with it OPENLY.
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05, 2012
c.fours:

Why dem no fit hire person wey get fine handwritin sef?
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Ngodigha1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Why dem no fit hire person wey get fine handwritin sef?
You mean this type of handwriting on this yorugbaman's face?.

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by dayokanu(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Osiris212(f): 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
www.nairaland.com/attachments/641056_Oju_running__jpg888d71a0b0c6970f990d5f854995ae9a

^
when the heat is becoming much for him. the COWARD cross-dressed and bolted to Abidjan
Shortly before running to Abidjan. 1970.

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Ngodigha1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
Still finer than Adekwunle

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by ak47mann(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
They are losers cool cool
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by swisscash(m): 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Osiris.212:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/641056_Oju_running__jpg888d71a0b0c6970f990d5f854995ae9a

^
when the heat is becoming much for him. the COWARD cross-dressed and bolted to Abidjan
Shortly before running to Abidjan. 1970.

^^^who is that IBO MAN?
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by ekwynwa: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
Abiola the coward was chained, tortured and poisoned to death like a common criminal  tongue

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by ekwynwa: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Abiola the coward was chained, tortured and poisoned to death like a common criminal tongue tongue

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Osiris212(f): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2012
That was Eze Wuru-wuru1 Ojukwu shortly before running to Abidjan dressed a like a cheap pusssy he was.

the fear of "Black Scorpion" is the biginning of Ojukwu's wisdom.

The coward ran to Abidjan when "Black Scorpion" was about to fry his arzz.

swisscash:

^^^who is that IBO MAN?
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Ngodigha1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 05, 2012
Adekwunle needs your help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends DANA Airline's License. / Chibok Girls Swapping: Stop Giving Too Much Powers To Terrorists, BBOG To Buhari / PDP Crisis: I Remain Authentic Chairman, Makarfi Is ‘counterfeit’ – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.