Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward (9842 Views)

Sabo Mohammed-Nakudu Withdraws Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / List Of 84 Senators That Passed Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by ekwynwa: 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2012
Abiola was a common criminal, who in 1994 declared himself the President of Nigeria in the Epetedo area of Lagos Island, an area mainly populated by impoverished Nigerians. shocked shocked

After declaring himself President before miscreants, he was arrested, chained, tortured, and poisoned to death like a street urchin  tongue

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by noiseless: 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2012
That is how OBJ and his gangs want alaigbo to look like,unfortunately for them we are shaking their hooked hands off our back yard.
c.fours:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/258405_EnuguAirport_jpg7d5f666e8cd76a639faff840f4253644

rotflmao  grin grin
should we talk about the chalkboard or should we talk about the direction of the flights.
seems everyone is looking for a way to leave the SE nowadays. no wonder they are begging for airports. the ENUGU- LAGOS roads are too crowded.

Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by noiseless: 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
[bMr SNIFFER PIG are you back or just passing by?[b]
ndu_chucks:

Have you consulted with your Governors, State reps, and LG officials on this matter? These superiors of yours, and leaders of your people, do not want a biafran nation. cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by EkoIle1: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2012
noiseless:

That is how OBJ and his gangs want alaigbo to look like,unfortunately for them we are shaking their hooked hands off our back yard.

Wetin obj get to do with your village airstrip? No be odechukwu promise u mumu people to vote for him and him go give you airport, but instead of airport, na abandon building and ladder with ribbon on top odechukwu dash you,

Mumu people,
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 06, 2012
OMG i don laff tire for this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sometimes i don't know who is better between Igbos and north koreans in worshipping their so called leaders.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
c.fours:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/258405_EnuguAirport_jpg7d5f666e8cd76a639faff840f4253644

rotflmao  grin grin
should we talk about the chalkboard or should we talk about the direction of the flights.
seems everyone is looking for a way to leave the SE nowadays. no wonder they are begging for airports. the ENUGU- LAGOS roads are too crowded.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by cfours: 5:14am On Mar 06, 2012
inufele2:

OMG i don laff tire for this thread grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sometimes i don't know who is better between Igbos and north koreans in worshipping their so called leaders.

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

check this out:

The recent death of North Korea’s diminutive leader, Kim Jong-Il, last month sparked a wave of mourning in the totalitarian state.
Citizens were scene weeping and lauding their dear departed glorious leader as the news made its way around the world.
But it didn’t stop there. Apparently, animals as well from around the country were seen mourning Kim Jong-Il’s death.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/01/15/flock-birds-family-bears-mourn-death-kim-jongil/

I wonder what kind of animals and forest trees are mourning ojukwu's death in ala ibo grin
Re: Ojukwu Funeral: A Vote Of Thanks; The Way Forward by ekwynwa: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
c.fours:

check this out:

The recent death of North Korea’s diminutive leader, Kim Jong-Il, last month sparked a wave of mourning in the totalitarian state.
Citizens were scene weeping and lauding their dear departed glorious leader as the news made its way around the world.
But it didn’t stop there. Apparently, animals as well from around the country were seen mourning Kim Jong-Il’s death.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/01/15/flock-birds-family-bears-mourn-death-kim-jongil/

I wonder what kind of animals and forest trees are mourning ojukwu's death in ala ibo grin

Like the monkeys, baboons, chameleons and snakes that mourned Awo…. shocked

not forgetting the vultures that feasted on Abiloa’s dismembered body parts shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Claims Enough Evidence For Anambra Poll's Cancellation / Jang Submits Nomination Form, I Will Put An End To The Killings / Despite High Budget Deficit, Buhari Proposes ₦5.23 Billion To Renovate Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.