Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (32475 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by tevinsolt: 6:11am On Mar 04, 2012
chai mehn i dare that dude to say that shit in front of me what kwara armless? i wear i will make 2 bleeping bids using those rotten teeth of his, make e come carry my papa house from ilorin say na him papa own Ilorin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by 9javoice1(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2012
1)it bafles me how a yoruba dude come here to say if kwara has any resourses they can be allowed into yoruba nation but if not let them join sokoto.
2)it shocks me how our yoruba brother's refuse to talk about how to get kwara state back from hausa/fulani instead they continue with igbo bashing.

note: i found out here on nl that if 10 people is murdered by hausa/fulani and 7 of them are yoruba while 3 are igbo, our yoruba brother's
will like to make the 3 igbo's a discussion point instead of 7 yorubas.

i notice how so many yoruba's here almost gave up kwara state to hausa's just by this man's speech alone, Is this not why many people say yoruba's are coward?
once more a brother is a brother no mater rich or poor. yoruba's should go for kwara state they are your kitts and kins.

1 Like

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bittyend(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2012
@9ja voice

A very big thank you to all the ndi-yorubas on this thread for providing the much needed trolling to my insecure ndi-ibo or ndi-ebo clowns. Now that eze wuru wuru has finally been buried - we shall wait patiently for the new ndi-ibo wuru wuru ala nwazurike to declare BIAFRA - in our erosion and landlocked bia-fail land.

We ndi-ibo clowns in other parts of Nigeria shall return to home to our bia-fail land - to join our brothers in singing amun amun amun - whilst we drink otapiapia. We shall also send the new bia-fail international passports to our ibo brothers in ala-america and ala-south africa - so that they can return home to witness this historic day.

Bia-fail will never die! Amun Amun Amun!!

Yours Sincerely,
Otu Nnegi

Pesin go die of laughter for nairaland
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by phreakabit(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2012
bittyend:

@9ja voice

A very big thank you to all the ndi-yorubas on this thread for providing the much needed trolling to my insecure ndi-ibo or ndi-ebo clowns. Now that eze wuru wuru has finally been buried - we shall wait patiently for the new ndi-ibo wuru wuru ala nwazurike to declare BIAFRA - in our erosion and landlocked bia-fail land.

We ndi-ibo clowns in other parts of Nigeria shall return to home to our bia-fail land - to join our brothers in singing amun amun amun - whilst we drink otapiapia. We shall also send the new bia-fail international passports to our ibo brothers in ala-america and ala-south africa - so that they can return home to witness this historic day.

Yours Sincerely,
Otu Nnegi

Hahaha, very funny. Dude sounds like a primary school pupil trying to crack a joke. #Braindwarfism on display!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by tunnytox(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2012
Funny thread grin grin grin you see all these igbo posters bashing and crying for yoruba are just daft and very stupeed because they missed a very important point of the interview that partains to them. This man said that secessionist people like MASSOB and MEND, he has no name for Yoruba's group but only mentioned oduduwa state grin grin he also went ahead to challenge them to come out and say their mind RATHER THAN SPEAKING IN CODES.

Now my question is why are most tribal bigots here busy wasting their time on the internet instead of coming out and challenge this man in the open. This is an open invitation to fight but these so called brave people could not come out in the open and request for a referendum but rather busy here chest beating on the internet.

On the Ilorin issue, you guys are just taking it too far, who is even this man think he is to determine for indigenes of Ilorin where they'll be? its not like he's another Lord Luggard that will divide our land without any form of consultation. You guys have to stop being childish and grow up for once because in the event of a break up of Nigeria each region will decide either to form their own country or join another.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by ak47mann(m): 9:51am On Mar 04, 2012
Hausa have finally decided to take back oyo and kwara state with them why sad but why they were your truly servant  lipsrsealed opps ally Yoruba is now becoming the minority in the union ohhh yaribas have meet their Waterloo. My heart bleed for them cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by dustydee: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2012
Every region has what it takes to survive but we will be stronger and better off together with good leaders.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by ak47mann(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2012
9ja voice:

1)it bafles me how a yoruba dude come here to say if kwara has any resourses they can be allowed into yoruba nation but if not let them join sokoto.
2)it shocks me how our yoruba brother's refuse to talk about how to get kwara state back from hausa/fulani instead they continue with igbo bashing.

note: i found out here on nl that if 10 people is murdered by hausa/fulani and 7 of them are yoruba while 3 are igbo, our yoruba brother's
will like to make the 3 igbo's a discussion point instead of 7 yorubas.

i notice how so many yoruba's here almost gave up kwara state to hausa's just by this man's speech alone, Is this not why many people say yoruba's are coward?
once more a brother is a brother no mater rich or poor. yoruba's should go for kwara state they are your kitts and kins.

Am happy that someone bring this up cool

1 Like

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by tunnytox(m): 10:06am On Mar 04, 2012
ak47mann:

Hausa have finally decided to take back oyo and kwara state with them why sad but why they were your truly servant  lipsrsealed opps ally Yoruba is now becoming the minority in the union ohhh yaribas have meet their Waterloo. My heart bleed for them cry cry cry cry cry cry

Who paid you to cry for Yorubas? anyway crying for money may be another profession you've invented, happy crying mofo.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 04, 2012
Southern kaduna,benue,eastern kogi,plateau,nasarawa and taraba will definately not go with hausa/fulani once nigeria splits. The yorubas gave up on kwara/ilorin and okun/kogi yoruba many years ago.even obj recent 8 yrs in power could not spur any afonja revival.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by tunnytox(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2012
d
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by member479760: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2012
The Yorubas will soon join the homeless race.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by tunnytox(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2012
nakedall:

The Yorubas will soon join the homeless race.

You and your people will get what you wish for the Yorubas - homelessness
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2012
chima12:

Southern kaduna,benue,eastern kogi,plateau,nasarawa and taraba will definately not go with hausa/fulani once nigeria splits. The yorubas gave up on kwara/ilorin and okun/kogi yoruba many years ago.even obj recent 8 yrs in power could not spur any afonja revival.

dude look into nasarawa again, i believe it is almost time thank God!!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by nelsonehi: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2012
this so call junaid mohammed boko haram is a complete fool. the northerners has gotten their red card. shekenah!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bakila: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2012
chima12:

Mumu Talk about what you know meanwhike take this
bittyend:

@9ja voice

Yours Sincerely,
Otu Nnegi

Fact remains that either some people do not know that a lot of ibos are in the to north to look for food and did got it and fortune because Iboland is small or cos they plain dumb.The cry for divide nigeria by childish threads agenda setting post like this is pathetic.
All this abuse other tribe will take you nowhere. I challange all Ibo wt folish call for secession on nairaland to start a demonstration to divide and let them see how ala ibo will be. Ojukwu is buried and they covered greenwhitgreen on his casket. Dont speak for anyone in the north ilorin or jalingo.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Odutodaiwa: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2012
The Junaid guy must be high on cracks. These Northern bigots are so full of themselves; they think they are to talk and the rest of us are just to follow. Insanity at it's peak I must say. Good though that most of them are coming to terms with the possibility of Nigeria's dissolution.

For me, I think it is better that we remain a country but we need a radical departure from the way the Nation is ran today. In the history of mankind, people with superior civilizations and better understanding of life rule those with archaic believes. I believe that we the Southerners will re-colonise these Northern goats. Sometimes I am tempted to ask them if they have a better understanding of how the world works today any different from what Uthman dan Fodio and Sardauna told them.

In elementary economics class we were told that the factors of Productions are Land, Labour and Capital. Oil in not included yet these goats have sworn to die because of someone else's resources. I thought Saudi Arabians are their brothers in Jihadism and Saudi has highest Oil reserve. Is it that Islam does not teach them to love their neighbor or they are just crazy goats.

My message to you Hausa- Fulanis. Go Bleep yourself. Bastards!!!.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by iconaus: 11:47am On Mar 04, 2012
This site is interesting. There are certain things i am learning in this NL . I came to this site with an open mind to actually get authentic gists of the happenings in the Nigeria as i am residing abroad but to my greatest chargrin/disappointment the threads are full of tribal bigotry especially the yorubas picking/casting aspersions on igbos even over petty issues that do not warrant  sarcastic comments.

Now i beginning to understand that yorubas have more issues with the North than the igbos and yet the keep mute about them. This is unbelievable. This issue of North taking yoruba lands is not a small matter . With this unfolding and the yorubas sweeping it under the carpet ; i will request them as from henceforth to cease making any derogatory comments about igbos as the have more issues to settle with the north currently. I am learning a lot from this site.

I wonder why we in the South cannot come together and form a formidable force that will put the North where they belong. Hatred being exhibitted by both sdes espcaially the hatred yorubas have over igbos is totally absurd given that those days before the civil war , there existed a good relationship among both tribes as evidenced by Ojukwu's released of Awo from prison before the war etc
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
Why are you all fantasising bout somfin dat ain't gonna happen,
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by jmoore(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
at the slightest provocation and misunderstanding some Nigerians will cry "let's break up". Nigeria will continue to exist, we will celebrate 100 independence anniversary and many more. The leadership qualities that make a good leader can't been seen in any part of this country. Break up is like breaking a plate which gives you many more broken pieces, one problem that is broken will give many problems. Nigeria will continue to exist!!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by tunnytox(m): 12:12pm On Mar 04, 2012
icon aus:

This site is interesting. There are certain things i am learning in this NL . I came to this site with an open mind to actually get authentic gists of the happenings in the Nigeria as i am residing abroad but to my greatest chargrin/disappointment the threads are full of tribal bigotry especially the yorubas picking/casting aspersions on igbos even over petty issues that do not warrant  sarcastic comments.

Now i beginning to understand that yorubas have more issues with the North than the igbos and yet the keep mute about them. This is unbelievable. This issue of North taking yoruba lands is not a small matter . With this unfolding and the yorubas sweeping it under the carpet ; i will request them as from henceforth to cease making any derogatory comments about igbos as the have more issues to settle with the north currently. I am learning a lot from this site.

I wonder why we in the South cannot come together and form a formidable force that will put the North where they belong. Hatred being exhibitted by both sdes espcaially the hatred yorubas have over igbos is totally absurd given that those days before the civil war , there existed a good relationship among both tribes as evidenced by Ojukwu's released of Awo from prison before the war etc

Unfortunately you're biased in your assessment of things judging by the fact that you said you live abroad. How come you're able to make such a sweeping statement that Yorubas shows more hatred to Ibos? So you make your conclusions just by what you read on Nairaland? How ignorant could one be!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by zaboy: 12:16pm On Mar 04, 2012
first of all, if nigeria were to break up, the new nations that will come up will be based on language and cultural similarities and not religious affiliation. Hence, southern kaduna, Jos, Benue and all the christian parts of the north will still remain with the North. Almost all of them have Hausa as their mother tongues, so how do you expect them to join yoruba or Igbo?

secondly, Nigeria will only break up if the North says so. You can say all you want about the North, but Power is still with them! All the rest of us do is talk, vent on the Internet, but the Northerners simply sit there and pretend to be dumb, controlling all of us!
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
This mohammed Junid my be high on opium. He concluded in his putrid mind the kwara and Abj belong to them without knowing the opinion of indigenes of those areas. So yoruba in kogi state too belong to Nation of Arewa. I can't stop laughing here, moreover this nation is not going to breakup in any time soon.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by publisher(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2012
[size=13pt]Everybody go and sleep,Nigeria will not disintegrate anywhere. You are all focusing on Kwara. South East nko? Do you think Delta Igbos and Rivers Igbos will stick with Biafra? Or will Yoruba Kogi's agree to join SW? the Niger-delta tribes will never speak with one voice,each group will just form an armed militia that will protect and exploit oil wells. Plateau,South Kaduna,South Adamawa,Taraba,South,Gombe,tafawa balewa (Bauchi) are largely christian domains,their indigenes dominate the Nigerian Army,they will never join a sharia North instead they will fight to keep Nigeria one.
Nigeria is more inter twined than most of us really know.
I dont blame Junaid Mohammed though, 'the Lagos press' is indeed biased in its reportage of the north,and we in the South are fond of insulting ordinary northerners who are even the biggest victims in the mess Nigeria is in. When in actual fact we are supposed to single out the corrupt northern individuals and their southern collaborators who have destroyed Nigeria.[/size]
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2012
zaboy:

first of all, if nigeria were to break up, the new nations that will come up will be based on language and cultural similarities and not religious affiliation. Hence, southern kaduna, Jos, Benue and all the christian parts of the north will still remain with the North. Almost all of them have Hausa as their mother tongues, so how do you expect them to join yoruba or Igbo?

secondly, Nigeria will only break up if the North says so. You can say all you want about the North, but Power is still with them! All the rest of us do is talk, vent on the Internet, but the Northerners simply sit there and pretend to be dumb, controlling all of us!

This is a terrible myth. Cut off oil supplies to the north and they will have to fight with supporter of APC, and I don't know how far that will take them in this modern age. Anyway, a monolithic north is a myth.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Jarus(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2012
;DI dey laff o  cheesy grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2012
Summary pls
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2012
Jarus:

;DI dey laff o  cheesy grin

Jarus, you dey laugh? Me too dey laff o grin grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by studyineu: 12:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
This man is really drunk. If this is the kind of intellects that northerners have then I pity them. De man is senseless
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by noiseless: 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
We have no time for hypocrites and backstabbers,period.
icon aus:

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Jarus(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
Only an ignoramus  will think southern Kaduna and other parts of middle belt will go with the south at the expense of the north. Forget about the rantings of a few, majority of them wll prefer North. Or you think it is for nothing that a Sunday Awoniyi, Christian, Yoruba, will be a close disciple of Sarduana and Arewa Chairman?

Ilorin is also a settled case, they will go with the North. Ditto Kogi with their Yorubas.

The only part that is debatable is Kwara South, where I am from. We have always had affinity with our brothers in the SW. We were AG pre-independence and first republic, UPN second republic, AD in 1999, and now CAN. We were always minority/opposition. J.S Oolawoyin, from Offa, a core Awoist, was opposition leader in northern parliament in the first republic. My Grand Dad was also a core Awoist and was also detained in the first republic. So if it comes to referendumm, we Southern Kwarans may decide to go with West.

But until then, I remain a Yoruba northerner. cheesy
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by emmatok(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2012
Igbos give themselves heart-attack over Yoruba issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

AIT Replies Tinubu, Demands N100bn Damage / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures) / IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.