Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (32474 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 2:52am On Mar 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

That's just the bitter truth.
They have discussed at all levels and He probably didnt know when He dropped the secret message.

Honestly, I hate threads like this.

I noticed that they are not even fighting to get back Ilorin. That's like accepting defeat!
I know the loud-mouthed ones will say they will fight to get back this two towns but history must repeat itself again.

One sabo(most likely JARUS na jk o.  :Dlol) will emerge and they might probably be conquered to Oyo state.

Do you know there's a GAMBARI village in Oyo?

pls dont say that they have dayokanu ,adekunle, bluetooth,ekoile and dudenegro to fight the good fight am still crying this thread is soo emotional. cry cry cry
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

^^^^^
you mean Zik who was gangbanged by Bello and Balewa. u dont know ur history boy. anyway, we r not biafrans, we dont cry, so u ppl can cry for us. make urself useful cheesy cheesy
my friend this is no time for jokes we are talking about losing the whole kwara state and possible oyo state and your here making jokes, take time ooo. angry angry
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 2:55am On Mar 04, 2012
bashr8:

pls dont say that they have dayokanu ,adekunle, bluetooth,ekoile and dudenegro to fight the good fight am still crying this thread is soo emotional. cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin it is well, don't cry. u r too emotional. have u been taking those estrogen pills again? grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2012
screw this, the Ojukwu thread is more interesting cheesy. u okoros shldn't follow me there ooo. u still have some crying to do on this ilorin issue, remember?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 3:00am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

grin grin grin grin grin it is well, don't cry. u r too emotional. have u been taking those estrogen pills again? grin

am trying to stop crying i mean this is the most emotional thread since awolowo took rat poison and ijaws sacked yorubas from ondo   grin grin  grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

screw this, the Ojukwu thread is more interesting cheesy. u okoros shldn't follow me there ooo. u still have some crying to do on this ilorin issue, remember?

wait till nchara, ndoghiha and chino discover this thread, its going to fuuuunnnnn
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by BlackPikiN(m): 3:03am On Mar 04, 2012
Most likely one-third of the population of Oyo state and half the population of Kwara are hausas/fulani who settled there a long time ago.
I have a friend who said her great grand married a fulani? Great Grand Father!

So I have come to the conclusion that most people from the SW who suc-ck the nuts of Hausa/Fulani are actually not originally from the SW,but descendants of Hausa/Fulani who couldnt go back to their homes in the north.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by EzeUche(m): 3:08am On Mar 04, 2012
The Kwara issue will be a major issue for the Yoruba, once disintegration begins in Nigeria.

You see that when you give a Hausa an inch, he takes a yard.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 3:12am On Mar 04, 2012
r u guys retarded or what? u keep mentioning kwara kwara kwara. r we talking abt Ilorin or Kwara.? wtf
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 3:15am On Mar 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Most likely one-third of the population of Oyo state and half the population of Kwara are hausas/fulani who settled there a long time ago.
I have a friend who said her great grand married a fulani? Great Grand Father!

So I have come to the conclusion that most people from the SW who suc-ck the nuts of Hausa/Fulani are actually not originally from the SW,but descendants of Hausa/Fulani who couldnt go back to their homes in the north.

these Hausas, Nupes and Fulanis used to be slaves or traders. it has been a long time and they can't go back to the North. they r now part of us.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by BlackPikiN(m): 3:17am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

r u guys slow or what? u keep mentioning kwara kwara kwara. r we talking abt Ilorin or Kwara.? wtf

Na, we actually talking about Kwara and Oyo this time.
You better contact OPC to come to your aid.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by BlackPikiN(m): 3:19am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

these Hausas, Nupes and Fulanis used to be slaves or traders. it has been a long time and they can't go back to the North. they r now part of us.

So do you honestly think they are the ones selling you guys?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 3:20am On Mar 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Na, we actually talking about Kwara and Oyo this time.
You better contact OPC to come to your aid.

shocked shocked shocked shocked. the gambaris are gonna take kwara and oyo? that's not fair.  grin grin grin u ibos r gonna help them ehn?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2012
BlackPikiN:

So do you honestly think they are the ones selling you guys?

huh? come again.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 3:23am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

that explains why some yoruba people are quick to abuse igbos even when what we are discussing have nothing to do with yoruba but north, hmm i have learnt something today ,those people actually have hausa fulani blood line. its going to be tough the more reason SNC is needed, if only obasanjo cared about yoruba people this would have been trashed out when he was in power. what a missed opportunity
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2012
bashr8:

that explains why some yoruba people are quick to abuse igbos even when what we are discussing have nothing to do with yoruba but north, hmm i have learnt something today ,those people actually have hausa fulani blood line. its going to be tough the more reason SNC is needed, if only obasanjo cared about yoruba people this would have been trashed out when he was in power. what a missed opportunity

u r really overanalyzing this thing. didn't i just tell u it was long ago? THEY R YORUBAS NOT HAUSAFULANI. this has nothing to do wit d SNC.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bittyend(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2012
I laugh in Ilorin grin

Fulani can take Ilorin and Kogi for all I care - those places are glorified desert with no resources, I'm from Ondo, and we're looking towards taking the whole of Edo and Delta state - that's where the money is at grin grin

We will take onitsha as well, since they're Edo people cool

Oyo Imperialist Empire is Back cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 3:36am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

u r really overanalyzing this thing. didn't i just tell u it was long ago? THEY R YORUBAS NOT HAUSAFULANI. this has nothing to do wit d SNC.

but na you talk say they be slaves
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 3:36am On Mar 04, 2012
bittyend:

I laugh in Ilorin grin

Fulani can take Ilorin and Kogi for all I care - those places are glorified desert with no resources, I'm from Ondo, and we're looking towards taking the whole of Edo and Delta state - that's where the money is at grin grin

We will take onitsha as well, since they're Edo people cool

Oyo Imperialist Empire is Back cool

me too dey laugh ooo grin grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by BlackPikiN(m): 3:37am On Mar 04, 2012
bashr8:

Exactly! that's what I've been saying. They actually know where they are from, that's why they are so quick to lick the balls of their oga patapata in Sokoto.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bittyend(m): 3:41am On Mar 04, 2012
me too dey laugh ooo

Everything west of river Niger belongs to Odua - whatever you lot do on the eastern border is your cup of tea.

Fulani can claim the whole of Kwara desert and Kogi state - we don't parasites from that side in the Odua Kingdom. kwarans are related to boko haram - you can really differentiate between those muthafukkers and gworo chewing abokis. grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 3:44am On Mar 04, 2012
bittyend:

Everything west of river Niger belongs to Odua - whatever you lot do on the eastern border is your cup of tea.

Fulani can claim the whole of Kwara desert and Kogi state - we don't parasites from that side in the Odua Kingdom. kwarans are related to boko haram - you can really differentiate between those muthafukkers and gworo chewing abokis. grin

guy calm down, u've neva been to kwara b4.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bashr8: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2012
bittyend:

thats not true i know a lot of yorubas from kwara state, dont tell me you are going to abandon them and leave them to the mercy of hausa fulanis, and last time i checked hausa territory does not include kwara.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bittyend(m): 3:54am On Mar 04, 2012
guy calm down, u've neva been to kwara b4.

I have never been there, and don't ever want to visit Kwara. Are they not the same Afonja people?? We don't need them!! I have met a couple of them; and they're yorubanized abokis,

They can only join us if they have resources - if not, they will be better off joining their brothers up there in Sokoto and Kano cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 4:05am On Mar 04, 2012
^^^
kwara is not the same thing as Ilorin. u r talking about Ilorin. Ilorin ppl are "hard core" muslims and they have Emir. They like to associate with North. They pride themselves as ppl without a masquerade (unlike other Yoruba groups).
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2012
The moment I read the interview I knew it would end up Igbo vs Yoruba slug-fest. But folks on a serious note we all need to get along for a moment and read some meaning into this new development. This man mistakenly gave out something, I can sense that. We need to stop laughing at each other for a second and at least send some hard message to these aggressive cabals up north that this time we will not give them an inch.

In the event of a break up all sections of Nigeria will decide where they're going. From his words you can sense hes concluded MB is now theirs, can you imagine that? We are here talking garbage to eachother and these dudes are laying claim to Abuja and its environs. This is how we all will lose again. I said this before and people didn't take it seriously, Southern people and MB need to lay aside their differences for the sake of their children.

I know Kwara and MB is miles away from me but that doesn't mean I should play dead in the face of intimidation. Core north knows how to intimidate us and its been working so far. What this guy did is either a mistake or a deliberate game to tell us that they will show us if we think we can disturb them with SNC. I have a feeling this new allocation battle is a ploy to get the MB back into one united North.

Listen to what he said - "If this country breaks we're going as one united North." When has SW said they're going with Midwest or SE going with SS, we all here have always left such decision completely in the hands of SS or Midwest. Now think about it - isn't it the same argument they used against Biafra? that they were taking Eastern minorities by force? When shall we develop big balls in the south?

I would hope a southern politician is on his way to reply this man. Some body needs to tell him - Hell No! We wont let that happen. Abuja will decided where its going just as Jos, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Ogun, Benin etc. will also decide theirs. No section will miss this final chance to decide its fate, plain and simple. We wont let core north seal any fate in Nigeria except theirs. This is time for push back folks.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^
Guy, this Junaid Mohammed is not in touch with reality. He says the North will remain intact. Let's just nod our heads and laugh inside because we know it ain't gonna happen. Tiv, Idoma, and co. aint staying with these clowns. But sshhh. don't tell Junaid, he'll find out when it is too late. grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by SamIkenna: 4:42am On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

^^^^
Guy, this Junaid Mohammed is not in touch with reality. He says the North will remain intact. Let's just nod our heads and laugh inside because we know it ain't gonna happen. Tiv, Idoma, and co. aint staying with these clowns. But sshhh. don't tell Junaid, he'll find out when it is too late. grin

But this is how it starts - intimidation. We know the MB dont feel like they belong up north yet he goes ahead with such pronouncement. We need to call him to other and let him know we wont back down this time. No body is taking anybody by force QED. We either make Nigeria work for everybody or in the event of a break up we all will defend our tuffs and allies.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by dayokanu(m): 5:05am On Mar 04, 2012
I dey laff
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Osiris212(f): 5:22am On Mar 04, 2012
If the people from these places aren't complaining, who cares? Afteral, we all have to gain and loose something to make it work.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by ektbear: 5:38am On Mar 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

The moment I read the interview I knew it would end up Igbo vs Yoruba slug-fest. But folks on a serious note we all need to get along for a moment and read some meaning into this new development. This man mistakenly gave out something, I can sense that. We need to stop laughing at each other for a second and at least send some hard message to these aggressive cabals up north that this time we will not give them an inch.

In the event of a break up all sections of Nigeria will decide where they're going. From his words you can sense hes concluded MB is now theirs, can you imagine that? We are here talking garbage to eachother and these dudes are laying claim to Abuja and its environs. This is how we all will lose again. I said this before and people didn't take it seriously, Southern people and MB need to lay aside their differences for the sake of their children.

I know Kwara and MB is miles away from me but that doesn't mean I should play dead in the face of intimidation. Core north knows how to intimidate us and its been working so far. What this guy did is either a mistake or a deliberate game to tell us that they will show us if we think we can disturb them with SNC. I have a feeling this new allocation battle is a ploy to get the MB back into one united North.

Listen to what he said - "If this country breaks we're going as one united North." When has SW said they're going with Midwest or SE going with SS, we all here have always left such decision completely in the hands of SS or Midwest. Now think about it - isn't it the same argument they used against Biafra? that they were taking Eastern minorities by force? When shall we develop big balls in the south?

I would hope a southern politician is on his way to reply this man. Some body needs to tell him - Hell No! We wont let that happen. Abuja will decided where its going just as Jos, Ebonyi, Bayelsa, Ogun, Benin etc. will also decide theirs. No section will miss this final chance to decide its fate, plain and simple. We wont let core north seal any fate in Nigeria except theirs. This is time for push back folks.

^-- A very sensible fellow
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by 9javoice1(m): 6:06am On Mar 04, 2012
after reading through the write up ,uncontrolable laughter busts out of my mouth. but i must confess the heat is now too much for the aboki man.

but on a second thought i blv they are wise by planing ahead of the evil day. but his pronoucement of ilorin(kwara state) going with them is no one man's
view, all the hausa/fulani elites held the same view. on the issue of one north speaks volume of who is really the bad egg in nigeria.

in the past they say igbo's marginalizing the minorities among them, even when second in comand is an efik/annang man, and the name biafra was
sudgested by an ijaw man.

Is it not yet time for igbo's and yoruba's to form political ally and pursue one course,after we set ourself free then we can divide once again.
but if we say no to that,its ok other tribes else will still face the drum beat of hausa/fulani rutless drum beat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.