Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (32476 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bonna4u(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
i hate it when issues are turned to tribal wars. I am out of here
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by aljharem(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2012
lagcity:

kwara state isn't conquered territory. where did u get that from?

you are wasting your time. The thread is no longer productive. If they believe Kwara is a conquered territory, then so be it. I think it is time you stop arguing with them.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by emmke(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
phreakabit:

I wish your people well. But I have to say, You guys took way too long to realise what was happening and it is almost too late now. . . .
no is not too late. We'll have peace in jos, for sure. Thats why your brothers arent leaving. Thats why your brothers are still trooping en masse.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by freshcvv(m): 8:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
nagoma:

The total landmass of iboland ( the five Igbo states is less than half the area of Borno state ( which is not the largest northern states) the largest of the 19 northern states is 10 times the size of the largest Igbo state ( Enugu state) . The population density in most northern states is around 50 - 80 persons per sq km compared to 800 persons per sq km in Anambra state even before the 10 million or so Igbos that are in the north return home after the peaceful division. Agreed that much of the land in the north is arid but much of the land in the south suffers from soil leaching and gulley erosion and does not support agriculture. The most important natural resource that the north has is land. To have any other mineral resources now or in the future you must first of all have the land , if not then forget about minerals and forget about big agriculture ( you may have small gardens here and there). Anybody in doubt about the importance of land - go and ask the israelis, the white and black south Africans, the Zimbabwean whites and blacks, the Kharijan of india, the Palestinians , the argentinians in relation to Malvinas ( falkland island) you may in fact just go to Ebonyi state ask - where 50 people where killided just weeks ago over land dispute. The north must be given the chance to use it's land profitably , in mining in agriculture and in industry. Partners in development  like the Chinese , the malaysians and south Americans are welcome. Igbo traders , if they have valid visas , will compete with all for their original shops in all markets. A system based on honesty , justice and mutual respect will be built in Arewa and 2 state religions Christianity and Islam will guide our morality , ethics and etiquette. the south can do what they chose to do and we believe they will be good neighbors. My proposed oil for food project is still an important pipeline plan and fellow NAiralanders who may be closer to oil should scribble this somewhere in their notepads. It will happen earlier than you expected.

Can the East trade their girls for your lands? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Chyz2: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2012
Kogi is not a yoruba state.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Abagworo(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
emmke:

@Abagworo the crisis in jos will end and we will have peace once again. What kind of wicked prayers is that.

Please brother I don't wish your people war just like I don't wish Israelis and Pakistanis. The problem is that neither you nor Fulanis will concede the land which I have come to find out is impossible from both parties.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by lagcity(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
Chyz*:

Kogi is not a yoruba state.

You are right. It has a few Yoruba LGAs though.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2012
alj harem:

you are wasting your time. The thread is no longer productive. If they believe Kwara is a conquered territory, then so be it. I think it is time you stop arguing with them.

spoken like a true yoruba.

what the igbos do not understand is that the yoruba identity rests firmly on tradition, family and kinship and transcends ethnic- nationalism.
unlike the 'igbos' where their identity lies in ojukwu and biafra. everything else is non-existent. like an empty barrel, they will forever make noise but everybody knows there is no substance behind it.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Chyz2: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by emmke(m): 9:13pm On Mar 04, 2012
Abagworo:

Please brother I don't wish your people war just like I don't wish Israelis and Pakistanis. The problem is that neither you nor Fulanis will concede the land which I have come to find out is impossible from both parties.
something must give. Jos will have peace once again. It used to be the home of peace and tourism with both the plateau indigenes and the hausas living in it. It's very disimilar to the israeli-palestine situation
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
emmke:

something must give. Jos will have peace once again. It used to be the home of peace and tourism with both the plateau indigenes and the hausas living in it. It's very disimilar to the israeli-palestine situation

remember, the igbos are israelites grin
so u shld be used to their senseless associative comments by now.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by iconaus: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2012
Just scared of this hate amongst the two tribes . Over here -overseas my best friends are yourubas whom i have confided in for years but  i am taken aback whenever i read this threads which is full of hatred amongst youruba and Ibo. Sometimes i wonder if it is real since i have yorubas as my friends here and so far we are enjoying the friendship.

Alj Harem mentioned that Igbos are envious of yourubas . That i cant understand . In what aspect?  It should be the other way round .

As I mentioned before , i dont know that yorubas have issues with the North too until i visited NL . I have advocated for both tribes to come together and form a formidable force and deal with North as we do it in overseas to fend off attacks from other nationalities like India, china , whites etc  but it seems this idea is far fetched based on the replies i have gotten so far - that is bad . In that cases , Ibos have been dealing with their own situations all along therefore yorubas should find a way of  sorting theirs too. But they should stop pretending that they dont have issues with North and faces their problems head on instead of backing out.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by noiseless: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
Oh! Has alhj_harem changed to be a Yoruba now,wow he is no longer hausa/fulani/kenuri? Wonders shall never end.
c.fours:

spoken like a true yoruba.

what the igbos do not understand is that the yoruba identity rests firmly on tradition, family and kinship and transcends ethnic- nationalism.
unlike the 'igbos' where their identity lies in ojukwu and biafra. everything else is non-existent. like an empty barrel, they will forever make noise but everybody knows there is no substance behind it.

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by dedom4all: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
If this GURU knows this much of the so call truth, he would have soon told it to his power hungry brothers who ruled us heartlessly for over 32 years but only succeeded in landing us on the desert of poverty and violence.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by dedom4all: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
If this GURU knows this much of the so call truth, he would have soon told it to his power hungry brothers who ruled us heartlessly for over 32 years but only succeeded in landing us on the desert of poverty and violence.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by ridgeman: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2012
Interesting article but I don't know If he is the authoritative voice for the North

He seems to be more concerned about revenue allocation, land grabs, hurt feelings etc instead of substantial nation building for the North etc,
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bakila: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2012
You have joined the bigots at the end. Point is some Igbo guys think they are Biafrans they call people Yoruba or Aboki. And argue ojukwu as a hero.
icon aus:

Just scared of this hate amongst the two tribes . Over here -overseas my best friends are yourubas whom i have confided in for years but  i am taken aback whenever i read this threads which is full of hatred amongst youruba and Ibo. Sometimes i wonder if it is real since i have yorubas as my friends here and so far we are enjoying the friendship.

Alj Harem mentioned that Igbos are envious of yourubas . That i cant understand . In what aspect?  It should be the other way round .

As I mentioned before , i dont know that yorubas have issues with the North too until i visited NL . I have advocated for both tribes to come together and form a formidable force and deal with North as we do it in overseas to fend off attacks from other nationalities like India, china , whites etc  but it seems this idea is far fetched based on the replies i have gotten so far - that is bad . In that cases , Ibos have been dealing with their own situations all along therefore yorubas should find a way of  sorting theirs too. But they should stop pretending that they dont have issues with North and faces their problems head on instead of backing out.

bonna4u:

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2012
bakila:

You have joined the bigots at the end. Point is some Igbo guys think they are Biafrans they call people Yoruba or Aboki. And argue ojukwu as a hero.

Dude do you have brain at all?
YOUR LEADERS say he is a hero. cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2012
Nnewi (Anambra) – The Chairman of the Task Force on Petroleum Revenue, Malam Nuhu Ribadu, says the former Biafran leader, the late Dim Chukwumeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, made the unity of Nigeria possible.

Ribadu made the remark on Sunday when he paid a condolence visit to the family of the late Ojukwu at Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State.

Ribadu, who was in company of the former Bauchi governor, Alhaji Adamu Muazu, and other notable Senators from the North, said, “we have all come from all parts of the country to celebrate a great leader.

“He was one individual who made the unity of this country possible. We have struggled to become a nation. But Ojukwu made it possible’’.

‘’We lost a father. To all of us we lost a hero. All of us, the entire country have come to celebrate him. It’s one individual that will forever remain part of our history.

“He did well for his people, he did well for his country. He changed and transformed us as a country.

‘’We all pray. May his soul rest in peace. We feel that there is a purpose for him. Dim did his own, he did well. We will continue to associate him with what Nigeria is today. May that his soul rest in peace.

‘’He is one individual who stood for what he considered justice. He fought for it. A country that is for justice and fairness, a country that is all embracing, a country that has struggled to become a nation; ojukwu made it possible.”
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
icon aus:

In that cases , Ibos have been dealing with their own situations all along therefore yorubas should find a way of  sorting theirs too. But they should stop pretending that they dont have issues with North and faces their problems head on instead of backing out.

do your yoruba best friends see you first as a nigerian or as a biafra-igbo?
because i'm 100% sure they would not associate with you as much if it was the latter.

I have igbo and hausa friends too. even on NL, I interact with igbos on other sections of this forum (romance, family, food, health etc)  but I see them as fellow nigerians. The igbos on the politics section however, they call themselves biafrans. they are definitely not Nigerians.
I hope you understand now.

something else you should try to realize is that yorubas do not have issues with hausas anymore than we have issues with igbos.
half of our population is muslim and so we get along with hausas in the same breath that we get along with igbos. especially with our peaceful nature and even more so being under the umbrella of "Nigeria." I have hausa friends. but how many igbos can boast of having an hausa friend?

our position is starkly different from yours.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by NorthSharp(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Ndu, I guess what would make you happy is if I played dead or pretended that all is well - I wont do that. I love and respect every part of Nigeria, doing the opposite is disrespectful to God, myself, Humanity, and Igboland and its thousands of yrs of history. If I disrespected Hausa I would have disrespected a very rich history that spanned over 10 or 20 thousand yrs, the same applies to Yoruba, Ijaw, etc that's why I don't go there. So, my brother, you can wait till eternity all you can, it just wont happen.

You know the story of Nigeria and you know we in the south have played dead for a long time. You know we have less blood on our hands compared to core north as long as this nation is concerned - remember Sharia, Boko Haram, Miss world, Maitesine (I don't know if I spelled it right), NYSC killings, Gideon Akaluka, Fulani vs every group when it comes to cattle rearing just to name a few - Please brother am I lying? Is there any group that has killed like core north in this nation? But guess what - I still respect and love them, I'm still willing and ready to be in the same union with them if they stop. That's what a brother is not the one that play dead to suit your ego.

Why do you want to blame me for saying we are tired of catching cold in the face of intimidation? When have you heard Ijaw, Igbo, or Yoruba say that they will/must take this people or that people in the event of a break up? Yes we might say we're breaking up but have we said we are taking anyone outside our ethnic groups?

Its not the right of anyman to acquire his fellow man unless hes a certified man-lover and even if that's the case he still has to seek the consent of the other. Let the core north say we are going with our ethnic group and whoever wants to go with us is welcomed then we'll squash it. Even in Igboland we don't say we must go with Ikwerre or Agbor eventhough we speak the same language. We hope they know we're brothers but if they want to go with the north then by all means let them do so and quickly too.

So, bro, I'm one person that, not only respects but, loves and cares about all people, especially black people - if I'm guilty of prejudice/bias then its for Black folks world over.

I will state my position again and it is - EVERY MAN WILL DECIDE HIS DESTINY IN THE EVENT OF A BREAK UP OF THIS NATION. No group would/should decide any fate in Black Africa. We've had EU, US, and Arab do that for us before and this time its going to be different. Berom for Berom, Igbo for Igbo, Yoruba for Yoruba, Hausa for Hausa, Ijaw for Ijaw - that's how God wants it and that's how it should be. If Abuja says they want Hausa then good and fine but if they say they want to be alone then so be it, the same applies to Kwara, Jos, Ebonyi, Osun etc.

Ndu_chuks, I will ask you another question today and it is - Do you believe we all have a right to decide our destiny?

The funny thing about all this, Mr. Sam_Ikenna, is that the particular poster you have been addressing in this your long argument on this debate (Ndu_Chuks) is NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner; he is, ironically, a southerner with Igbo blood running through his veins just like you!

Maybe he so openly and vigorously defends the idea of the continued existence of Nigeria because he, like millions of other Igbos, genuinely believes that your people are better off in a united Nigeria.

I am a Hausa-Fulani and I am enlightened enough to appreciate the enormity of the challenges my people and region would face in the event of a break up, just like other regions would have their own challenges; but I can tell you in all sincerity that IF THERE WERE A BUTTON THAT I COULD PRESS FOR NIGERIA TO PEACEFULLY BREAK UP INSTANTLY AND HAVE MY HAUSA-FULANI ONLY COUNTRY, I WOULD PRESS THAT BUTTON RIGHT NOW! AND I AM SURE MOST ORDINARY HAUSA-FULANIS WOULD DO THE SAME!

Below is one of my previous posts on this issue in a different NL thread:
NorthSharp:

Anybody who has been gauging the views of ordinary Hausa-Fulani youths would tell you that we are not far from seeing just that; the impression you people have been getting that it is the generality of the people of the Core North who do not want Nigeria to split cannot be further from the truth.

As a poster has stated earlier, it is only A VERY TINY fraction of Northerners, the corrupt elite, who give a damn about the continued unity of Nigeria, and this is for their obvious self-centred reasons; they are the ones who partake in the systematic looting of the so-called oil money, in collaboration of course with the elite from ALL the other tribes; hence they, like the elite of other ethnic groups, would not like to let go of their juicy share of the loots.

This VERY TINY elite from the Core North, like their counterparts from the other regions, may also dread the prospects of having to do with holding political and administrative positions in a smaller, therefore less significant, African country.

Added to the above, the Northern elite may also prefer to cling to the worthless 'one Nigeria' because it provides them with a greater and wider cover for them and their family members to continue to enjoy their preferred extravagant, materialistic Western-oriented life-styles; they know this cannot be guaranteed in a culturally and religiously homogeneous Arewa Republic.

So you and the other posters from the South who have been arrogantly dismissing the views from the Northern posters on the break-up of this country, you would soon be rudely awakened to the real sentiments among our people, and you would then know how widespread these views are among us, especially the younger generation.

As many Southerners know very well, the ORDINARY Hausa-Fulani gets the least direct benefits from the so-called oil money, AND HE CARES THE LEAST!.

We may not be making the loudest noise about dividing Nigeria, but I can assure you that we are now not only ready for the split, but we are in fact ardently praying for it. But you would not know this from a forum like this, where about 98% are Southerners.

And as you can see from the majority of the views from our people, in the event of any break-up we would NOT like to maintain any form of political association whatsoever with any other region(s); we would insist on complete, total separation, with our region becoming a fully independent sovereign state. 

And if your emergent region(s) were to be as developed as Japan the next day after the split, or become more endowed with oil and natural gas reserves than Saudi Arabia and Iran combined, by our very nature, culture and orientation we would NOT begrudge you; we would simply take it that abin duniya ne, kuma Allah ne ya baku (It is a worldly thing, and it is Allah who has provided it to you), shi ke nan!.

Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bakila: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2012
bonna4u:

Poster not intend to discuss issues  it is an "I pass my Neighbor" invitation to my tribe to come partake in ethnic bashing of some part of Nigeria.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 9:58pm On Mar 04, 2012
bakila:

You have joined the bigots at the end. Point is some Igbo guys[b] think they are Biafrans they call people Yoruba or Aboki. And argue ojukwu as a hero.[/b]

this is short version of my response to ICON AUS as well.
the igbos on the nairaland politics section are a different breed  grin
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2012
NorthSharp:

The funny thing about all this, Mr. Sam_Ikenna, is that the particular poster you have been addressing in this your long argument on this debate (Ndu_Chuks) is NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner; he is, ironically, a southerner with Igbo blood running through his veins just like you!

Maybe he so openly and vigorously defends the idea of the continued existence of Nigeria because he, like millions of other Igbos genuinely believe that your people are better off in a united Nigeria.

Please let's stop all these cheap lies. It doesn't help at all.
ndu_chucks is as Igbo as Adolf Hitler is a Jew.
I don't know what gives you the impression that because someone has a DISTANT genetic link with a tribe, that it qualifies them to claim that tribe. The last time ndu_chucks volunteered some information about his origins, he claimed 25% Igbo. There are people who are 100% Igbo who still deny being Igbo. So, please scrap that idea.
Ka ji ko?
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
@Icon

Most of the Igbo commenting here also have, or had Yoruba friends.
I personally have refused to share my experience of how my own "friend" betrayed me at the last minute of a very important event.
I don't do that because I don't want to bias others towards hating on Yoruba.
But I would watch my back if I were you.  cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by Onlytruth(m): 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
As for Hausa/Fulani, you can only make friends with them if they are gaining more from you. If you insist on fair play or win win relationship, they would not continue that friendship. I'm talking as someone who lived in Kano.

BTW make sure you keep at least a dagger or hunting knife while dealing with aboki because you'll be sorry if a misunderstanding happens and you are caught unprepared.  cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 10:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
I think the youth are the hope of Nigeria's future.
most of the igbo ones are increasingly born and bred in lagos and abuja anyway.
let's just wait for the old nazi-biafran bigoted papas like Onlytruth to die out.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by nagoma(m): 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2012
@phreakabit

I know what will attract the attention of those with no good will and I know that the envy will take off even before the new country. There is no state in the north where there are no Christians or no Muslims. But without SOUTHERNERS around we together can sort out our challenges. I see a true rotation where both groups know what a promise is and the solenness of and agreement made by gentlemen. Where a man's word is cast in stone. We shall build a country with no 419, no kidnapping and no drug traffickers , there will be a real president who can deal with Boko Haram or any budding terrorists decisively and according to law. Others should concentrate on how they can make their own country work instead of casting doubt - remember you guys are foreigners in this very near northern future situation.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by cfours: 10:25pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

@Icon

Most of the Igbo commenting here also have, or had Yoruba friends.
I personally have refused to share my experience of how my own "friend" betrayed me at the last minute of a very important event.
I don't do that because I don't want to bias others towards hating on Yoruba.
But I would watch my back if I were you.  cool

I will stab you in the back too if I had a friend who started calling me Yoruba and would not shut up about biafra.
you got what you deserved cool
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by bakila: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

As for Hausa/Fulani, you can only make friends with them if they are gaining more from you. If you insist on fair play or win win relationship, they would not continue that friendship. I'm talking as someone who lived in Kano.

BTW make sure you keep at least a dagger or hunting knife while dealing with aboki because you'll be sorry if a misunderstanding happens and you are caught unprepared.  cool
Where is Olodostian? You never lived in Kano it is all part of you biafra secessionist rubbish. The ethnic nations I mentioned earlier will deal with that you fantasy a decisive kill when you bring it up a second time.
Diasporan internet warrior trying to decieve his kinsmen in Nigeria. It is pathatic that you even style yourself ezeibo guruguru of Niaraland when you are not even answering you fathers name.
Aban naka ma har da karya.
Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by NorthSharp(m): 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Please let's stop all these cheap lies. It doesn't help at all.
ndu_chucks is as Igbo as Adolf Hitler is a Jew.
I don't know what gives you the impression that because someone has a DISTANT genetic link with a tribe, that it qualifies them to claim that tribe. The last time ndu_chucks volunteered some information about his origins, he claimed 25% Igbo. There are people who are 100% Igbo who still deny being Igbo. So, please scrap that idea.
Ka ji ko?

Please respect yourself and mind your language when replying to my post; you do not have to call my assertion 'cheap lies', especially since I did NOT in any way use any disrespectful language against the poster I was responding to, Sam_Ikenna, in my original post.

You might be right, that is, Ndu_Chucks might not be a full Igbo; and though this is a faceless forum, you as an Igbo yourself would surely be in a better position than me to judge the extent to which he is Igbo.

Similarly, as a full-blooded Hausa-Fulani myself, I am also quite capable of using some clues here and there to help me tell who is a Hausa-Fulani and who is not, even on a faceless forum like this.

So my correction to Sam_Ikenna still stands; the poster he has all along been MISTAKENLY addressing as a Hausa-Fulani Northerner on this debate on whether Nigeria should split or not is NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

IGP Mohamed Abubakar Weds Zarha, Daughter Of Ex-fct Minister / MASSOB Warns Danjuma, Oba Of Lagos / Why We’re Not Probing APC Members – SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.