Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157574 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
@hajarabadmus I am team June....pls who is our captain?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
What a sweeeet bs, tatacherie. kiss May God take all the glory.

Cutienik, make i folow my team leader welcome you to team July. #julyforsupernaturaldelivery. Enjoy the ride.

Mittcy, how you dey?

Asagal congrats, may your sin unlimited blessings to your household.

Other mamas and papas, weldone o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ brownsmoothie na now we go elect captain o! how is the waddling?
roll call for team june

hajbadmus
brownsmoothie

pls feel free to include ur names..
teamjune for 3mins painless labour. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=hajarahbadmus post=42137535]@ brownsmoothie na now we go elect captain o! how is the waddling?
roll call for team june

I am much better now,just dat I can sleep for Africa now and how re u doing too @hajarahbadmus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
asagal:
To God b d glory. i put to bed on 17/01/16 2 a BBB. God bls u all!!! wsh oda pushn mamas a perfect delvry IJN.
#Teamjan4perfectdelivery#
BS L8r
Congrats teamie! God bless your LO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Congrats 2 all mamas dat put 2 bed n welcome aboard 2d newbies....IRE OOO

HBD in arears 2d olojo ibi's @megilicious n chiwendym....Wishing u mamas a fulfiling years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Congrats Asagal and all January mamas that have offloaded (Can't get the names coz this thread run pass Usian Bolt).....May your little ones bring you nothing but absolute joy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Woooooow nyc one Tatacherie.God bless Ur home.was looking forward to d end of d story since u said delivery was sweet.Holla d princess for me oh.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
angrySomeone told me you don't get to suffer mosquitoes palava if you are staying in a storey building..... Hmmmm.....Obviously somebody lied coz the mosquitoes are giants and seems to drink the "Swan raid" and "Sniper drops" I use lipsrsealed and Mofe has refused to use his bed that has net so I always have my heart in my mouth when its getting dark angry I found 3 mosquitoes bite on Mofe's cheek and am scared already.

Abeg mamas help me recommend a very harsh mosquitoes killer.....Na very serious matter joooor.

cc : modath, proudmom38, Zaynie, mspat, ahnie, missmalachi, Beedam, favoredgal, humbledbygrace

cc : All sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tatacherie, the number one detailed birth story teller(dats ur title from now onward). grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
tyconcepts:
angrySomeone told me you don't get to suffer mosquitoes palava if you are staying in a storey building..... Hmmmm.....Obviously
Sneak him into hi bed with net when he's already asleep.
I know snipper is strong, Hope you allow enough time after spraying before entering the room. Infact, that snipper is too strong sef. Have you tried Baygon?,
Try to secure the doors so they don't enter. Isn't that possible?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
tyconcepts:
angrySomeone told me you don't get to suffer mosquitoes palava if you are staying in a storey building..... Hmmmm.....Obviously somebody lied coz the mosquitoes are giants and seems to drink the "Swan raid" and "Sniper drops" I use lipsrsealed and Mofe has refused to use his bed that has net so I always have my heart in my mouth when its getting dark angry I found 3 mosquitoes bite on Mofe's cheek and am scared already.

Abeg mamas help me recommend a very harsh mosquitoes killer.....Na very serious matter joooor.

cc : modath, proudmom38, Zaynie, mspat, ahnie, missmalachi, Beedam, favoredgal, humbledbygrace

the mosquito killers you use are very effective.
What i do is to spray the room once every week. it reuces the mosquitoes and since then there has been no bite on my lo.
pls try and ventilate well before you and lo sleep in (especially with sniper, and mop the floor well too). i let the insecticides stay for like 4hrs, then ventilate. i hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mamas, I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply my mentions but I appreciate everything, the prayers and all. God bless you all.

Here is the continuation of my BS after Mr Bolade005 left and btw I'm in total support of the punishment meted out to him for not staying behind even though I understand why he had to leave.

After we checked in DH Mr @Bolade005 left me n MIL with d nurses. They asked MIL to excuse us and then they examined me and said I was just 2cm dilated and my water had not broken, the nurses just asked me to lie on the bed and wait until I was ready and at that point i was already feeling so much pain, the nurses left me and asked MIL to stay with me and they went to sleep. After sometime, my water broke and the contractions got stronger and i started screaming but the nurses were sleeping already and MIL had to go wake dem up. when they came, they examined me and said i should go back to sleep that i wasn't ready yet that I'm just 5cm dilated. I kept rolling on the bed and MIL kept praying and walking about until it was 7:00am and the nurses on night shift were already preparing to leave, they re-examined me again n said i was almost ready. Then the nurses on morning duty came around and my file was transferred to them. While all this was going on i was already at the peak of contraction or so I thought and I was taken to the labour room but when the matron in charge examined me she said I wasn't ready so I had to leave the labour room and go back to the ward. Immediately I heard this, I just started crying and the nurses were laughing, I got back to the ward and I couldn't lie on the bed I was walking around the ward and crying like a baby. All of a sudden I screamed and said the baby is about to drop o. So I was taken back to the labour room and the matron finally said I was ready. After some minutes of pushing and screaming LO finally came out @ 8:45am. My joy knew no bounds and all the pain vanished.

Motherhood is indeed living in the eyes of the hurricane. Labour no easy atall.

I'm not a very good writer and story teller but I'd choose VB over CS anytime.

Make I go feed LO jare.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ asagal, congrats. May your joy know no bounds.

@ cutienik, welcome. Happy bumping to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mamas in the house, please how much does it cost for a CS in government hospitals in Lagos? Please i wanna know. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Asagal, congrats dear.
Happy bumping to the remaining January belleful mamas grin. It shall end in praise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 1:08am On Jan 20, 2016
teamie, I dnt even feel pregnant. .just the kicks and bump tht reminds me. I only sleep at night jare..glad u r doing well..

tyconcept, baygon is a good product. make sure u close all doors by 4pm. I use insecticide every 3days and we r good.. ventilate the room for atleast 2hrs with fans nd d windows open or 3hrs without fans. u just have to b extra careful nd vigilant. my lo shares my bed nd I dnt sleep with net...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:57am On Jan 20, 2016
ozycy:

Sneak him into hi bed with net when he's already asleep.
I know snipper is strong, Hope you allow enough time after spraying before entering the room. Infact, that snipper is too strong sef. Have you tried Baygon?,
Try to secure the doors so they don't enter. Isn't that possible?

Sniper use to work well for me until now. Yes I spray early and allow hours before entering. Its because of the mosquitoes wahala hence I opted for something as strong as snipper. Thought Baygon has lost its efficacy. The door is always closed.

hotmum:

the mosquito killers you use are very effective.
What i do is to spray the room once every week. it reuces the mosquitoes and since then there has been no bite on my lo.
pls try and ventilate well before you and lo sleep in (especially with sniper, and mop the floor well too). i let the insecticides stay for like 4hrs, then ventilate. i hope this helps

I use to spray once in 3/4days and we are good but it seems the mosquitoes reinforced. I just tire.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
teamie, I dnt even feel pregnant. .just the kicks and bump tht reminds me. I only sleep at night jare..glad u r doing well..

tyconcept, baygon is a good product. make sure u close all doors by 4pm. I use insecticide every 3days and we r good.. ventilate the room for atleast 2hrs with fans nd d windows open or 3hrs without fans. u just have to b extra careful nd vigilant. my lo shares my bed nd I dnt sleep with net...

I will try out Baygon then. And stick to the closing of all doors to see if there would be improvement.

Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 5:55am On Jan 20, 2016
asagal Congrats. Give your bs asap pls.

Bolade005, court of appeal will see to it. Congrats once again

samfibby, sorry about the loss. I've learnt that a hospital has big name and fine building doesn't mean they are competent but to suck pocket. After some seeing how cs is the order of the day even when it hasn't come to it, I jejely waka go Redeemed maternity where natural birth is the order of the day with prayers ascending above the roof

Hello house, pls how is perineal massage done? I have 8weeks or less to go so preparing for safe delivery. I've mastered kegel with breathing techniques.
Let's go TeamMarch
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:10am On Jan 20, 2016
@tyconcepts, Before i got married when i was living alone, i had same issue. The mosquitoes are giants.
Get someone to fumigate the compound for mosquitoes specifically. I paid just 1k for that then.
Then try other insecticides like Baygon or Read a dream. When i used Read a dream, i saw the silly bloodsuckers all over the floor, dead. And the smell didn't last for long.

Please protect yourself and Mofe's delicate skin

@tatacherie, you deserve an award for this detailed BS. You like to write like me too. Lol. I was already trying to visualize your delivery. Please don't forget to join thread cuties tomorrow. Congrats oniovo.

@juliebest i'm fine o. Preparing for my second ANC today. How's the ministry? Our journey is still far but we'll all make it. #teamjuly

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:19am On Jan 20, 2016
zaynie:
Thumbs up Tyconcepts.
The day I descended on my husband's corner. Na em I see one laptop bag say make I dust. I saw his Uni notes....since 2008 o! He still said dont trowey....I asked him "what work has it done for you for the past 5 years?" I trowey both bag and books.

The store nko? Dem turn store to junkyard. Broken plate, one leg of slippers, telephone book of since 1990 shocked, curtain rods ( and dem don change the holder o), dead curtain ( even if you dash madman e go reject am). grin
This woman no go kill person with laughter o. Thumb up

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:35am On Jan 20, 2016
everfaithfulGod:
This woman no go kill person with laughter o. Thumb up

Na she make me descend on my house yesterday too o. I find out say na my clothes occupy all the space for wardrobe. I got rid of half of them i haven't used for more than a year. My house is a bit free of clutter now. I go descend on the kitchen tomorrow to get rid of those yama yama foreign spices i just pack full everywhere and i nor dey use. My toaster sef reach two and i never toast bread for months now.
Mum Zaynie thanks for the inspiration o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2016
sayoddy:
You funny o. how come you left them and didn't witness the birth to give us full gist. This is your punishment: Go for another missionary journey after 3months, resume for all the house chores through the whole 9 months, partake in the labour and delivery then come back this time next year to give your bs.
I arise!
chief judge. abeg tender justice with mercy. lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2016
asagal:
To God b d glory. i put to bed on 17/01/16 2 a BBB. God bls u all!!! wsh oda pushn mamas a perfect delvry IJN.
#Teamjan4perfectdelivery#
BS L8r
congratulations ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
@ teamie Tatacherie, you sabi tell tori no be small. Detailed BS dearie! Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2016
tatacherie and daradee thanks for d detailed BS. GOD bless ur adorables.
Ginababy pls accept my condolence.
samfibby so sorry for the loss. God will save us from wicked caregivers.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2016
mitchyy:
Congrats asagal. Please give us detailed BS o. We can't wait to read it.

@cutienik Welcome to the thread and welcome to #TeamJuly.
Say hello to your teamies...

Updated Roll Call:

mitchyy
Ajuwarhodes
Iyabetajos
Juliebest
Christybabe
Jamesbridget13
Cutienik

Present ma....hw ur side na...
cutienik welcome ma.enjoy ur ride
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2016
lioha:
Cha cha cha cha Supernatural team April Kwenu!!!!!!.

1. fabmummy
2. Lioha
3. Talltosyne
4. Havefaith222
5. FreddywellsNgN
6. Bez
7. Mubzay
8. Iyefulove
9. ceysaga
10. Ifyjip
11. Izzystevens
12. Mspat
13. Sodiamond
14. Siscaos
15. Anak123
16. Nice14
17. Mumtwins

Feel free to add your name if it is not here

Supernatural team April, it will end in praise for all IJN.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumtwins: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2016
iceboo:

Dunno if its malaria o. But make una no vex, I had a dream that 16 of u ladies ported to May...lol. grin

Abeg try go slp make u dream again, we reject May, April dey far 4 my eye self, u cm dey talk of May
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2016
sayoddy:
asagal Congrats. Give your bs asap pls.

Bolade005, court of appeal will see to it. Congrats once again

samfibby, sorry about the loss. I've learnt that a hospital has big name and fine building doesn't mean they are competent but to suck pocket. After some seeing how cs is the order of the day even when it hasn't come to it, I jejely waka go Redeemed maternity where natural birth is the order of the day with prayers ascending above the roof

Hello house, pls how is perineal massage done? I have 8weeks or less to go so preparing for safe delivery. I've mastered kegel with breathing techniques.
Let's go TeamMarch

Hello madam pls where is redeemed maternity at?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2016
mitchyy:
@tyconcepts, Before i got married when i was living alone, i had same issue. The mosquitoes are giants.
Get someone to fumigate the compound for mosquitoes specifically. I paid just 1k for that then.
Then try other insecticides like Baygon or Read a dream. When i used Read a dream, i saw the silly bloodsuckers all over the floor, dead. And the smell didn't last for long.

Please protect yourself and Mofe's delicate skin

Already arranged for fumigation..... Real bloodsuckers smiley Once I see mosquito I can't sleep but DH dey sleep well and even dream coz mosquito noise na lullaby for him ear tongue

Never seen nor heard of "Read A Dream" tho'

PS : A mosquitoes killer's name has never sounded this sexy wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.