Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8199293 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
rezzy:

Igando/Alimosho General Hospital is the closest to you.

I went to Lagos Island. A friend said it was a waste of time and energy that I would have gone toTrade Fair/Under bridge. That the prices are almost the same.

Hello rezzy, is that the hospital u r using at the moment? what r the days of registration?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
#PrayerMondayLoading......

Make una come out o!
1st of February!
1st Monday!

#PrayerIsTheKey.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Omaibaji:
grin Hello Everyone,
i have followed this thread from 2012 and found it so interesting that i thot to join Nairaland just so i can follow and chat.
First, Happy new month all. i am preggo and about 23wks now. Expecting to pop sometime in May. looks like that time will never come.
Your are officially welcomed to this great family.
Smooth preggy and swift delivery to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 01, 2016
rezzy:

I actually used ori for my first baby. It was okay on him.
It was his father's complain that made me stop using it.
I just started using his Johnson lotion to rub myself and him some times.

I will get the ori and Shea butter oil.

Thanks ma

My sister, we also bought Chicco everything for my first baby and you won't believe every container (powder, baby lotion and the liquid bath soap) still have things in them. It's only the baby oil that was used to the last drop.

Ori does the magic most of these products don't do.
#Shea butter is Ori#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
rezzy:

I actually used ori for my first baby. It was okay on him.
It was his father's complain that made me stop using it.
I just started using his Johnson lotion to rub myself and him some times.

I will get the ori and Shea butter oil.

Thanks ma
Tot Ori is supposed to be Shea Butter?
Is there Shea Butter oil too.
Tot it's a typo from the other mama Dat mentioned it.
Modified :
I just saw her correction upder.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Gaily04:

LO is doing fine and kicking seriously
that's good, mine is once once like dat don't know if I will call dat kick sef, comes like twitching or sumtin abi na shock sef,lol.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Sabi mamas! MS is killing me oo, I have been on folic acid, Vit b-complex and omega 3 but the morning sickness refused to reduce. I feel cold from morning till evening. A friend suggest I start pregnacare, I'm 9weeks and a FTM. CC @all pls don't ignore
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chili89:
Sabi mamas! MS is killing me oo, I have been on folic acid, Vit b-complex and omega 3 but the morning sickness refused to reduce. I feel cold from morning till evening. A friend suggest I start pregnacare, I'm 9weeks and a FTM. CC @all pls don't ignore
my own na to laugh you then put on my pity face and tell you it will get better soon, don't worry madam mitchy will soon here to tell you what to do because she still has fresh memory.#sorryooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Its Monday. Prayer time.

Father Lord, we thank you for the gift of life and opportunity to carry our little ones. We thank you for good health granted onto us and our family as a whole.

As we go through this journey, may you never abandon us. See us through to the end with joy and thanksgiving. May losses not be our portion. When delivery time comes, may we deliver with ease. Baby (ies) alive, mother, father and siblings alive. Work through everyone who will be involved in our delivery process.

For everyone who has had a loss, may affliction not rise again in our lives.

As the environment is carrying one disease or the other, may we and our family not be partakers of such diseases in Jesus name.

Bless us oh Lord, bless the work of our hands and make us worthy parents unto our children.

For those looking unto you for the gift of a child/children, hear their cry and make them joyful mothers we pray oh Lord.

We pray for our hushands as well may your blessings and favour never depart them.

All these and many more we ask oh Lord.

Amen.

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SimpleWow(f): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
FINA4804:
Happy new month beautiful pushing mamas
Team March hope you all have finished your registrations.
What about shopping,
# if you have finished shopping comment by typing paw-paw#
# if you have not finished type Apple#
# if you have not started at all type Coconut# Lol

Me I am Apple oh but will surely finish by next week God helping me.
Team March for Supernatural delivery
Apple#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lcoral(f): 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
Amen amen

happytemi:
Its Monday. Prayer time.

Father Lord, we thank you for the gift of life and opportunity to carry our little ones. We thank you for good health granted onto us and our family as a whole.

As we go through this journey, may you never abandon us. See us through to the end with joy and thanksgiving. May losses not be our portion. When delivery time comes, may we deliver with ease. Baby (ies) alive, mother, father and siblings alive. Work through everyone who will be involved in our delivery process.

For everyone who has had a loss, may affliction not rise again in our lives.

As the environment is carrying one disease or the other, may we and our family not be partakers of such diseases in Jesus name.

Bless us oh Lord, bless the work of our hands and make us worthy parents unto our children.

For those looking unto you for the gift of a child/children, hear their cry and make them joyful mothers we pray oh Lord.

We pray for our hushands as well may your blessings and favour never depart them.

All these and many more we ask oh Lord.

Amen.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temismith(f): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
angryI have forgotten everything I read. embarassed
....... okk, Sayo is a virgin like my grandma... what else oooooangry .... Amen to the prayers..... congrats to everyone that has dropped..... safe delivery to bumping mamas...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
*Singing*
* I will be alive*
*I will see my baby*
*I will carry my baby*
*oh Lord see me through*
Almighty God, creator of heaven and earth, Compassionate father, thank you for your grace upon us,thank you for our husbands and children.
Lord we pray that you continue to strengthen us,keep us and our babies,give us grace to the end.
At the end of it all praise,honour and adoration will be unto you.
And we Decree Mother alive,baby alive,father alive,and our entire family IJN.AMEN

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
Peddylove:

Hello rezzy, is that the hospital u r using at the moment? what r the days of registration?

No, not using general. I don't know the days of registration. Some mamas told me some times ago and but can't remember.
I will check old post tomorrow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
ambient:

my own na to laugh you then put on my pity face and tell you it will get better soon, don't worry madam mitchy will soon here to tell you what to do because she still has fresh memory.#sorryooooo.

Hahaha. The memory is evergreen. Now i can laugh over it

@chili89 Pregnacare is not made to stop MS. So switching to it might not help, but you could try. Besides the cold, what other problems are you facing? If its just cold, then you case is minor. You dont wanna know what me and other mamas faced.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
I really missed this thread. For the first time i have loads of pages to read up.

Mamas pls let's include the Zika virus outbreak in our prayers o so it doesn't get to Nigeria. WHO has declared it a global emergency today and the major target is preggo mamas. May Jehovah keep our babies safe from any harm. I'm so scared ehn cry

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peach45(f): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
mzfunshy:
Thank you all. kiss kiss kiss
Pls sabi mamas, can one who went thru cs do the following
- sitz bath
- tying of tummy
- pressing the tummy with hot water i.e. above the scar
had to log in now wen I saw ur question, u can't tie ur stomach because of d stitches n don't press bt rather clean with towel n for d sitz bath u can sit. Cos u know dat place was not stressed bt for tightening sake. Y am saying I have a friend who did CS after some days went n use girdle,d stitches got open n she started bleeding. It was God dat save her.took her to d theatre to sow d stich.i did CS too I did not tie till 3months n my stomach is flat n my son will b 11month dis Sunday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chili89:
Ndooooo.. grin grin grin. But I think endurance should be one of your names at least for now . I don't think pregnacare is a drug that cures morning sickness oo, infact to some people it worsens their nauseating. Just keep taking those your drugs and like the always told me, you will get better with time..lol...Though some of my symptoms are easying up a little but tiredness no just wan go. Welcome to preggies world.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chili89: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
@mitchy mama, everythn is smelling to me, can't even eat food, can't stand the aroma of spices and I even threw up this morning. Can't drink ordinary water excpt it's warm. I only like roasted yam with oil. Thanks @Britneystacy for the encouragement

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
zaynie and tyconcepts fear God o....me self follow for finance committee na....God dey sha! embarassed

If you see my leg or mouth for this thread again..... buy me 2 ltrs ice-cream tonguetongue wickid sumborris!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
Chili89:
@mitchy mama, everythn is smelling to me, can't even eat food, can't stand the aroma of spices and I even threw up this morning. Can't drink ordinary water excpt it's warm. I only like roasted yam with oil. Thanks @Britneystacy for the encouragement

Now you're talking. Every mama's ms is unique. In my own case the water has to be blocked. You have to keep taking water in the best way you can so you don't get dehydrated. Since your vomiting is once in a blue moon, count yourself very fortunate. Just try and monitor your body and what you eat and see what triggers the nausea. Try to eat as often as you can, even tho it'll be very difficult.
Identify foods that you can eat and stick to them. Since you can eat yam and oil, try unripe plantain and oil. Its healthier and contains lots of iron which is good for your baby.
If possible get someone to make your meals or tie your nose with cloth when you're in the kitchen to block out the smell of spices.(I did it even tho i kept looking like a ninja turtle).
Ask your doc about navidoxine(B6). It was my miracle drug that sent my ms packing when i couldn't take it anymore.
Above all, smile and remember there are some mamas who wish to be in your position as long as they r pregnant. You'll be fine soon

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nwannem chinwendum, thanks for the mention... Kisses to your prince charming...I'm present and I dey gidigba. I cnt wait for my bump to start showing.... grin. wink grin
@Blessed mum, teal, loistee,Sugah and all the bumping mamas may You all deliver safely. Amen

Chinwendym:
Safe06 wink

Prettmum

Legendsmother

Iomoge2

Ayashow

IyeEjime

..............make I see the person weh go ask me why I mention am for PREGNANCY thread All
I know be say Oluwa is involvedkiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss house goodnight!
See you in February.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 1:14am On Feb 02, 2016
Peach45:
had to log in now wen I saw ur question, u can't tie ur stomach because of d stitches n don't press bt rather clean with towel n for d sitz bath u can sit. Cos u know dat place was not stressed bt for tightening sake. Y am saying I have a friend who did CS after some days went n use girdle,d stitches got open n she started bleeding. It was God dat save her.took her to d theatre to sow d stich.i did CS too I did not tie till 3months n my stomach is flat n my son will b 11month dis Sunday.
Lucky u! Had CS too , My tummy hasn't gone back to it's formal size o. Baby will be 8 months dis week. sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 4:20am On Feb 02, 2016
pocahuntaz:
Congrats to all d Momma'z dat have drop...

Apple19 congrats....

Nd Jan mama's dat port 2 Feb, Almighty go help us all grin.

Me get question oooo, Hard fr poo 2 cme out oooo embarassed,na so so cry I go dey cry fr toilet..Ny oda mama experiencing dz?

TeamFebfreasyDelivery# wink

Sorry oh... Ndo it goes with the territory.

Try to include fruits and vegetables in your daily meals.

Drink At least 1.5 litres of water daily. Use that big Eva bottle to measure and keep on track.

Once you wake up drink 2 cups of warm water and sit on the loo. Try and get up early so you can sit on the loo till d items come out cheesy and you wont be under pressure of I have to leave the house now depending on what your work is like. We have to leave home by 6am for eg. But you get the general drift?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2016
Awwww kpele dear, orange to the rescue and lots of water. Eat the inside of the orange also add garden egg to your diet( eat it last at night) it helps in bbowel movement. Ehen! I hope you are not eating clay! I know most pregnant women crave it. Triied it in my firrst and nearly tore my a...s trying to do d pooo .
pocahuntaz:
Congrats to all d Momma'z dat have drop...

Apple19 congrats....

Nd Jan mama's dat port 2 Feb, Almighty go help us all grin.

Me get question oooo, Hard fr poo 2 cme out oooo embarassed,na so so cry I go dey cry fr toilet..Ny oda mama experiencing dz?

TeamFebfreasyDelivery# wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2016
zaynie:

See better pikin!
Welcome mama. Have a wonderful and fruitful pregnancy.
Oya come siddon for this big water chair as you no let me chase u to pay your dues wink

By the way, how harmless are you?
You harmless na em u carry belle tongue
10x madam tax collector. Ayam as harmless as a dove. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alemo50: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2016
The
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ambient: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Goodmorning mamas in the house and expecting mamas.one funny thing happened to me yesterday.nano I carry motor enter portharcout shopping mall like big madam wan go buy my baby things, I enter babyshop do small shakara as money making machine go for section where I go buy cot and the rest, immediately I see price the kind run I run no near here.mehn that shop is made for billionaires ooo.just baby monitor is sold for 70 thousand as monitoring spirit Wey I be

pls mama in the house my direction is now ariaaria aba.I justneed list of what to get.team may mamas that have gotten theirs help your honourable member by pasting it or sending it to ugojanny@gmail.com....thanks #teamariaria

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2016
Good Morning, Oya oh, as directed by popular demand. I have come po pay mu dues oh
@ Tammyloreoluwa
@ Gaily04
@ nazablossom
@ Peddylove
@ Aleesha0815
@ Julie2015
@ Joysa
@ GodMercy2015
@ LawvlyPearl
@ HumbledbYGrace
@ brokewaist
@ estagirl
@ ambient
@ HD16
@ Olubankemi
@ Iceboo
@ mulberry
@ goldenruby
@ Rukemi291
@ bumbex
@ Rofemiguwa
@ Creammyicey2
Shey i pass?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2016
lovinam:
Awwww kpele dear, orange to the rescue and lots of water. Eat the inside of the orange also add garden egg to your diet( eat it last at night) it helps in bbowel movement. Ehen! I hope you are not eating clay! I know most pregnant women crave it. Triied it in my firrst and nearly tore my a...s trying to do d pooo .

Clay kwa?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 8:58am On Feb 02, 2016
ambient:
Goodmorning mamas in the house and expecting mamas.one funny thing happened to me yesterday.nano I carry motor enter portharcout shopping mall like big madam wan go buy my baby things, I enter babyshop do small shakara as money making machine go for section where I go buy cot and the rest, immediately I see price the kind run I run no near here.mehn that shop is made for billionaires ooo.just baby monitor is sold for 70 thousand as monitoring spirit Wey I be

pls mama in the house my direction is now ariaaria aba.I justneed list of what to get.team may mamas that have gotten theirs help your honourable member by pasting it or sending it to ugojanny@gmail.com....thanks #teamariaria

LOL are you sure there are no smaller shops you can explore in PH? That ariaria be like long journey oh!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 9:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Thanks
melly245:

Hmmmmm omaibaji are u from ibaji? Agba ooo.

Hello Melly, Na go oh. i am proudly Ibaji

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DUNKA(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.