Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125133 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Zino n dad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kejibabe and gandyluv happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
sugah:

He who kpekuses in winter shall expect a summer baby grin grin grin

September mamas celebrated Christmas well ooo.
Lol, IKR grin grin. And they warned me o. But the winter kpekus is the ish! wink kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
sugah:

Limsycutey

Wow, nawa o. may God help us. Thanks for the info.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
sugah:

He who kpekuses in winter shall expect a summer baby grin grin grin

September mamas celebrated Christmas well ooo.

Hahaha, we were only trying to share body warmth nau. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
sayoddy:
Seriously?! A friend that used it bought at 21k last October. I'll advise to buy now and refrigerate it with the hospital because the price will go up every now and then

My dear, that was october last year, I even got it for 17,500 in march 2014, am talking about d price as @ today 5/2/16.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
A sweet loving sugarcoated chocomilo peperonie cupcake princess was added to my family on 2nd Feb weighing 3. 0.. Bs later plsss

Congrats dear. God bless your chocomilo cupcake princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Omojudy:

Please what is Rhogam?

Its an injection given to a woman with rhesus negative factor immediately or some hours after delivery, miscarriage etc.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gaily04:

Its an injection given to a woman with rhesus negative factor immediately or some hours after delivery, miscarriage etc.

Good evening all.

Please this Rh factor, is it only through test that it can be determined?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
olubankemi:

Good evening all.

Please this Rh factor, is it only through test that it can be determined?

Yes, it is identified through blood grouping test, either positive or negative
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
spicychi...congrats and God bless ur sweetpea
@tchiwinne hugs nd kisses to dis handsome chimdie
@septemba mamas...welcum ooo...easy delivery for us all.

dis rhogam injectn na issue o,got mine at 15k in 2014....we were adviced to book it Ahead ..it s well wt our unique self oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Spicychic847 congrats on the birth of your lo!

Tchiwinnie Ebube is so adorable!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Gaily04:

Yes, it is identified through blood grouping test, either positive or negative
Thank you for the response dear.

Will discuss with my dr in my next schedule cos I don't know my status..

Had two experiences with it, my sister's friend was told about it during her first pregnancy, she informed her hubby and the man said nothing like that, that if they could conceive number one then number two won't be an issue. Her baby is seven years now, no conception. Any time the man remind her of her inability to conceive another baby, she reminds of of how he failed to drop 12k for the injection, it cost 12k then. She wasn't working she would have foot the bill then.

The second is a nurse daughter who know about the implication and also RH negative, she had a miscarriage and after the whole process she refused to go home until she was administered the injection. She took in three months after the miscarriage.

Knowledge is power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
SimpleWow:
Thank you all for the birthday wishes and prayers.
Yes@

Wow, the cake is super cute.
You get better handwork ooo.
Do you bake for pple? Where doustay?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please sabi mamas, I have been having headache off and on for some days nw. I think since on tue or wed. Once I eat any small thing, it will go down, then start again after few hours or so. I don't understand, this is the first time it's happening. I am eating well and taking my drugs. Yet I feel so tired, weak and this headache. I am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Please sabi mamas, I have been having headache off and on for some days nw. I think since on tue or wed. Once I eat any small thing, it will go down a little, then start again after few hours or so. I don't understand, this is the first time it's happening since I got pregnant. I am eating well and taking my drugs. Yet I feel so tired, weak and this headache. I am due for antenatal on Tuesday.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
A sweet loving sugarcoated chocomilo peperonie cupcake princess was added to my family on 2nd Feb weighing 3. 0.. Bs later plsss

Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2016
CheeryChy:
Please sabi mamas, I have been having headache off and on for some days nw. I think since on tue or wed. Once I eat any small thing, it will go down a little, then start again after few hours or so. I don't understand, this is the first time it's happening since I got pregnant. I am eating well and taking my drugs. Yet I feel so tired, weak and this headache. I am due for antenatal on Tuesday.

Occasional headaches is actually part of pregnancy symptoms. Its best not to wait till you're hungry before eating. Hunger pangs ignites the headache, that is why it goes away after eating. I always set a reminder to make sure i eat every 2-3 hrs. If its unbearable, then you can take pcm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:04am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats dear. Gods blessings on your princess
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omaibaji(f): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2016
Am seeing some mamas still up at 12:05 and am secretly happy and smilling my evil smile. Happy that it's not just me dat my LO keeps awake till late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 12:24am On Feb 06, 2016
mitchyy:

Occasional headaches is actually part of pregnancy symptoms. Its best not to wait till you're hungry before eating. Hunger pangs ignites the headache, that is why it goes away after eating. I always set a reminder to make sure i eat every 2-3 hrs. If its unbearable, then you can take pcm

Thanks. Every 2-3 hrs. Wow. Ok I will eat more. The tiredness and weakness nko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 12:26am On Feb 06, 2016
Congrats spicychic847. More joy and happiness ahead
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2016
CheeryChy:

Thanks. Every 2-3 hrs. Wow. Ok I will eat more. The tiredness and weakness nko?

You're still in your first trimester. Tiredness, weakness, and sometimes vomitting is part of the package and referred to as morning sickness. The good thing is you are able to eat. So just eat well, rest well, and take your drugs. With time you'll feel stronger. My weakness stopped in the 13th week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2016
spicychic847:
Baby Alert!
Congratulations, GOD bless you 2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:46am On Feb 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Mama's whose babies jumped out on their own , bikko tell us what you did oo or ate That would have hastened your birth.....
Lol, nothing special o, but I sabi walk ooo,

Welcome @ gandyluv

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 4:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Hi senior beleful nd vigilante mamas in the house I greet oh, I just stumbled on the wonderful thread(lastma). Am 30 weeks gone with twins pregnancy, can't wait to see my double blessing, also a FTM.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2016
dexterush:
Hi senior beleful nd vigilante mamas in the house I greet oh, I just stumbled on the wonderful thread(lastma). Am 30 weeks gone with twins pregnancy, can't wait to see my double blessing, also a FTM.

Welcome 2 dey family swty. Oya ooo house another iyabeji in d house come welcome her. I guess she is team April. Aunty Zaynie come collect her dues.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2016
kejibabe:
hi....... am back again. longest time........ am seeing new new names. yes, am in for real... 12weeks..... oya let's go there
Congratulations and welcome! You should be an August mama if you are 12weeks now. Please confirm and let's include your name in the limited vacancy smiley#teamAugust
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2016
gandyluv:
hi everyone,am new hia hp am welcum.just confirm am 3weeks pregnant.
Congratulations and welcome. ....Take 5mg Folic acid daily please as a reminder!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
BritneyStacy:

Congratulations and welcome! You should be an August mama if you are 12weeks now. Please confirm and let's include your name in the limited vacancy smiley#teamAugust

Why your class come dey full like this pass our own now? cheesy
So you mean very few mamas went down with oga in October? Na wa o. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2016
tanxx dearie.I'll do just dat

(1) (2) (3) ... (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.