Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126100 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
senoreetah:
please mamas...hope fetal weight of 2.57kg @34weeks is not too big or small

#TeamMarch mamas gradually we are getting close to our month, we shall get there and overtake PAINLESSLY and with ease
It's okay o. I'm also 34weeks and wonder what the weight will be as i'm feeling the baby's weight below especially when I lie down and want to turn or get up

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
missmalachi:
@rezzy .....thank u for checkin on me. Ws nt feeling strong n it ws just me n baby at home.

Let me start threadcuties early to mak up for the time we were away.

Our 5 month pix

Chai! See hair. Cute baby you've got there. wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2016
tatacherie:
Ma petite @ 3 weeks old today smiley kiss cheesy

Awww. So angelic. My search for a wife for my twin boy ends here cool. Asa nwa.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldmine(f): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
kiss
lizzy22:
#MyOmalicha @6weeks...#Herhairdoe#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow! Wow! Wow! All babies are cute and chubby. May God keep and bless them.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ekene come and see em bae's strutting this runway cheesy abeg pick your choice sharp sharp! All of them are super duper cute kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

My Prince Charming
My Pride and Joy wink
@10weeks today

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ohhhhh my God! These babies are so cute shocked my ovaries are bursting. See hair. Chai!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cute babies evrywhr kiss....Cant wait 2 See my baby oooo cheesy...
#teamfebfreasydelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2016
Seems today is GirlsNightOut.
Them beauties are turning up big time!

TataJnr kiss
PrincessKash kiss
Borncutie kiss
AimzFariha kiss
OlamideBae kiss

And the Balogun leyin obinrin Ekene the Awesome kiss kiss

We no get recent pictures o.
Just here to see beautiful babettes and handsome bobos wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chinwendym:
Ekene come and see em bae's strutting this runway cheesy abeg pick your choice sharp sharp! All of them are super duper cute kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

My Prince Charming
My Pride and Joy wink
@10month today

10 months kè?

Fine bobo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
livelystone:

Are u taking any form of iron supplements? I discovered d iron supplements I was taking when I was pregnant ws purging me, so I switched to another type.

Yes I use iron sup. Mumfer. I guess as mush but couldn't prove it's the cause.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cute babies everywhere cry (tears of joy ooo). Love u babies kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

@tatacherie, words fail me kiss kiss kiss. Shez flawless kiss. Whr u buy d hair band na?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
rezzy:

10 months kè?

Fine bobo
Ewoo na error o! 10 weeks I meant, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Aha, I think this is the first time am catching up with the cuties pictures.

See fine babies, God is good. Thank God for the gifts.

I use them as a point of prayer to all my sisters in the waiting room. May God bless them with beautiful children.

Those of us still nursing 'Atinukes', the Lord who saw these mamas through will see us through to safe delivery by His power.

But come oo, you mothers are trying ooo, these kids are so fine and well taken care of.

Well don.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
DonaTee:
@maureensylvia palmers cocobutter or palmers skin therapy oil wil do good.

@olubankemi dat tt schedule is not for preggy. Dat schedule is more feasible in single non pregnant girls/ladies. Buy d last dose it gives live immunity.
2 doses is okay for u. In next preggy u stil take more doses. ....b4 u knw it u wld av taken d whole doses

congratz to d new mums n dad
to d fully uploaded waddling beauty Queens d lord is ur muscle

I refuse to read 20 pages back lol lol
I af tire

Thanks for the contribution. But I don't understand o. I have taken two tt injections you mean am ok until new ppreggy?

My clinic don't do lectures, they just give us something to read.

Am registering in Luth. I want to know about everything as I want to teach others too. Was told Luth lectures well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
Rukemi291:
noqualms1 chai that was so so so so so so sweeeeeeeeet to read. The concluding part got me woooooooooowing.
So if someone asks you for the price of always sanitary pad now, u no go know Na..... ***I lift my eyebrows and my rabbit teeth for you o**** cheesy cheesy

People must always talk my sister.
Iya olubankemi or olaoyekemi (the one that has a 7 month old and is preggy too) come and see o.

I use this sweet gist to beg God for our ATC couples. God is on your matter already just claim it.

No be me.

@Noqualms, nice bs, thank God for the gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
This is my first time of catching up with threadcuties, they are all beautiful and looking fresh, may God bless and keep them . @evacroft, I'm doing fine teamie, first trimester is over and I'm feeling very much beter now. You and your lo are in God's hands and he shall make everything concerning you perfect..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Cute babies every where. Pikin don d hungry me to carry. Kissable lips everywhere.

Nursing mamas I duff my hat.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
Going to 4mnths dat isn't sitting yet but wants to crawl.

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
Going to 4months that can't sit yet but wants to crawl

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hydee22(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
Congrats on the birth of ur lo noqualms1 may God watch and protect over her.
#Teamfebforeasydelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
goldmine:

Awww. So angelic. My search for a wife for my twin boy ends here cool. Asa nwa.
Thanks Ma'am. Lolzzz cheesy hmmm let's see.she b expensive babe o wink kponkious babe grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
Chinwendym:

My Prince Charming
My Pride and Joy wink
@10weeks today
Boi too fine.extra extra cuttte kiss Godbless and keep u Ekene

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
mompurity2:
Cute babies everywhere cry (tears of joy ooo). Love u babies kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

@tatacherie, words fail me kiss kiss kiss. Shez flawless kiss. Whr u buy d hair band na?
Thanks mommy smiley I made it for her. Wishing u a stressfree preggie and smooth delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
@8wks.
We are so late!! Woke up to see cuties everywhere

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
NoQualms1:
I hail everyone in the building o. Unto the Lord be the glory, great things He hath done. I gave birth to a cute BBG today around 3pm. Safe and swift delivery to all bumping mamas.

Congratulations. God bless you and yours!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
soonest:
@8wks.

Fine boy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kamotisha: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
tatacherie:
Ma petite @ 3 weeks old today smiley kiss cheesy

This one na my pikin wife....Cute girl. God bless her!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
soonest:
@8wks.
Greetings Ma'am.Wow! First time I'm cing u kiss kiss kiss u luk lyk a baby geh though grin cutie cutie soft boi.wait o 8 weeks and already standing? shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
kamotisha:

This one na my pikin wife....Cute girl. God bless her!
Lolzzz Thanks Ma'am,Amen.let ur boi join d queue grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Virtuouswife:
,ur babies are lovely.. .. Love ur baby's band tatacherie...... whr can I get it
Aww thanks Ma'am.u cud get it from a baby shop.though I made it for her myself
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
tatacherie:

Greetings Ma'am.Wow! First time I'm cing u kiss kiss kiss u luk lyk a baby geh though grin cutie cutie soft boi.wait o 8 weeks and already standing? shocked
Tnx mama. Standing? Lol. Snapped it over his head.
Saw ur cutie, a beauty to behold

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.