Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128228 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 3:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello sabi mama...I'm 5 month gone and am feeling this serious backpain and sometimes is mild bt recently I have been having des backpain , its my first pregnancy and i spoke to a midwife she said u should use pracetamol. Please sabi mama what do u think? Is it normal or I should tell my doctor? Thanks!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hapi val all sexy mamaS

May this season renew the love in our homes.let the fire burn brighter n brighter in Jesus name. Amen congrats to all dose who have overloaded.

Abeg someone shud give me a birthday mate na. # feb 19#
February babies we rock!!!

Team may kwenu!
Hope una dey push am the go.
God will see us tru to end in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
zaynie:

Notice to all intending preggies,
Henceforth dues are paid in dollars or pounds. I dont care...

Signed
Zaynie
Honorable Minister of Finance,
Pregnancy Thread,
Health Section.
Nairaland Forum.
I hereby stand as a witness for this unpardonable offence so under 24hours, jejely waka enter any nearest police station to report yourself that you've gone against Section 2 subsection 14 1999 constitution which says No denomination should be used as exchange in Nigeria other than Naria.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bouqounmie(f): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Congrats on your new born. May the Lord keep her. Please which hospital did you eventually use in Dallas and can I please get the price please? Thanks.

Apple19:
BS

Mild contractions started on Wednesday, and you know my mucous plug started falling out at 35weeks (without blood though). Didn't even want labour to start at all, cos I was just 37+2. Dont want premature. So on Thursday, felt relieved except occasional cramps, till Friday wen I couldn't sleep throughout. By 5am, picked my already packed bag and straight to the Hosp. Immediately I got down at the entrance like this, my water gushed, thank God I had a pad on, it'll have been an adult peeing on her body. The fluid hot fa!

Fast forward to checking, said I was only 3cm dilated..omo vex enter me straight, say with this kain pain...just 3 hian!! I was sha admitted around 7am. so straight to 2pm, was told I was just nearing 4cm, suo shocked I almost started drama O. Then I remembered the ppl with me wey we don follow make mouth well well, say na Hebrew women thing grin. So I was left alone till around 7pm, cos dem give one pain relief drug so I was calm and slept off. grin see effizy labour. I just heard a bang on my back at around 7:45pm like the bamboo in my back got damaged, then stood up and started calling nurse to com remove this drip. (Yea they augment my labour). I want to shit, poo, bath walk all at the same time grin she said I should calm down that all will soon be over.
So the doctor came to check me, I was already standing on the bed (yes standing and jumping sef grin. So she begged me to sit lie down so she could check, alas!! I was 9cm!!!: shocked if them know dey for no tell me, na so shout com dey intence, I WANT TO POOOOOOO!!! Why are you ppl like this!!!! Yeehhh?!! But I didn't shout too much O. So they all came and with about 4-6pushes, she made her grand Entry with no much shouting....you see effizy so!??

After about 30 min, I noticed I was bleeding a lot, the nurse said she'll put catether to empty my bladder, làter retains it. Still, blood was gushing out like tap. Anytime she presses me, big clot will come out. Ha, so I said am not comfortable cos they already want to transfer me to the wrd.. So a doctor came and inserted her hand into my uterus, guess what,?? I have LOBES OF PLACENTA DETACHED IN THERE, SO CERVIX WAS OPENED AND FLOODING WITH BLOOD. FELT REALLY DIZZY AND WAS ALMOST PASSING OUT. Clots and clots and clots was evacuated. So withing another 15min, I ran into rigor...cold started from my feet to my brain and I couldn't remember anything again. Was just looking at my lo an speaking I'm tongues. Heart rate, pulse, respiration, Temp all was extreme. But to the glory of God after about 3-4hrs, God took charge, I was free but lost lots of blood. In all sha, my ppl, na GODWIN O!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pocahuntaz(f): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mummyf,yetunspepper,hafy23...Congratulation on d arrival of ur Lo's, Almighty God keep dem fr u

FINA4804, na who u dey eye fr our team' Laye Laye eeh bby Kojo'..no jst near my side ooo Cz am not porting 2 march

Maureensylvia my able Captain abeg take am easy oooo.

Mama Zaynie u too like money,haba..thnk God say I no b newbie ao I go take cope..oluwaseun tongue

#teamfebforeasydelivery#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
You gladly received these from team January and even march, why not give at least two to team March grin there is love in sharing.

maureensylvia:

tongue

e no go work ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blessedmum:
Congrats to d latest mothers, may God bless the little angels. I wish other Feb mamas supernatural delivery. To other preggy mamas we ll all carry to term ijn.
My sexy team September mamas, how's it going? Hope Ms is reducing gradually, am already seeing a little improvement here and seriously counting down to d end of first trimester, can't wait to be a sexy preggy mama.
Mine is playing poker with me. Some days I will be fine and be happy I'm finally getting over MS, other days ehn.... To go to work is a struggle. I even threw up on day while I was driving to work, thank God I had a thrash bag. Throwing up and driving cry I can't wait for this first trimester to be over. I am tired!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Welcome Teal, have a healthy and fruitful pregnancy.
Abeg if I see naira, I go vex o...
Just gimme dollars....lobatan grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sayoddy... angry
You be lawyer bah?
Are we in Nigeria! tongue
We are on Nairaland tongue

And those 2 people that 'liked' the post. I am watching you o....you support make them arrest me bah? Issokay angry

Pocahuntaz......what now? Is it too much? lipsrsealed

Kokolet007, backpain is very common in pregnancy. You have to rest very well. It really affected me in my first pregnancy. When you want to lift things( thank your stars u are a ftm and dont have any toddler you have to carry around) use your legs n arms instead of your back. i.e go low instead of bending, lift using more arm muscles and stand straight ( u may need to google to get an accurate picture), forget about sweeping; get a vacuum cleaner if you can afford it. Get a good mattress, stop driving for now, get a massage, dont stand too long on your feet, dont sit for too long.
Sit right, walk right, stand right. Dont push your tummy out like we see on TV, you will be putting too much pressure on the back.
Yes, PCM can be used to relieve the pain.
Most importantly, HAVE YOU PAID YOUR DUES? in dollars o angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
congratulations to all the lastest mom may God bless your lo's...happy love's day to y all..
Ms show me shege last week...am happy today because i cooked and ate almost a pack of spaghetti and didnt vomit..have not been eating o..cant wait for 1st trimester to be over...may God see us through.
sabi mama make una help me out,my LMP was on the 21st of Dec, abeg make una help me calculate how many weeks i dey...will register for antenatal at 12weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
mummyife:
congratulations to all the lastest mom may God bless your lo's...happy love's day to y all..
Ms show me shege last week...am happy today because i cooked and ate almost a pack of spaghetti and didnt vomit..have not been eating o..cant wait for 1st trimester to be over...may God see us through.
sabi mama make una help me out,my LMP was on the 21st of Dec, abeg make una help me calculate how many weeks i dey...will register for antenatal at 12weeks.

When 1st trimester go and no MS, na 1 carton you go finish o cheesy cheesy
#JustTeasing wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
mummyife:
You're 7 weeks 6 days. Will be 8 weeks tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=zaynie post=42918826]

When 1st trimester go and no MS, na 1 carton you go finish o cheesy cheesy #JustTeasing wink[/quote Lol...no mind me...will watch it. atleast make i add weight small

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyife(f): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
MamaOO:
You're 7 weeks 6 days. Will be 8 weeks tomorrow.

thanks..God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
What can I say unto the Lord but a big thank you for adding another year to my years today. Happy bufday to me

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
MamaOO:

Mine is playing poker with me. Some days I will be fine and be happy I'm finally getting over MS, other days ehn.... To go to work is a struggle. I even threw up on day while I was driving to work, thank God I had a thrash bag. Throwing up and driving cry I can't wait for this first trimester to be over. I am tired!

Sorry abt d vomitting, am feeling like a superwoman today no MS but yesterday wasnt funny,av been on leave resuming tomorrow, dunno how I ll cope. It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2016
okeoghene4real:
What can I say unto the Lord but a big thank you for adding another year to my years today. Happy bufday to me

Happy birthday to u long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2016
mummyife:

You are 4 days ahead of me my Lmp was 25th, u can get ur due date from babycentre then wen u carry out ur 1st scan u ll get d info as well. Am also waiting for 12wks before I start antenatal though am already seeing gynae. As for d MS it's nt funny at all bt I feel better today. I envy ur being able to finish d Spag o, I wish I can eat like dat. Imagine me requesting for party rice today and not able to eat it after getting it. It is well with us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blessedmum:

You are 4 days ahead of me my Lmp was 25th, u can get ur due date from babycentre then wen u carry out ur 1st scan u ll get d info as well. Am also waiting for 12wks before I start antenatal though am already seeing gynae. As for d MS it's nt funny at all bt I feel better today. I envy ur being able to finish d Spag o, I wish I can eat like dat. Imagine me requesting for party rice today and not able to eat it after getting it. It is well with us.
Sorry if my question sounds stupid o. Is there a difference between antenatal and seeing your OBGYN? What do they do at the antenatal abeg?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2016
MamaOO:

Sorry if my question sounds stupid o. Is there a difference between antenatal and seeing your OBGYN? What do they do at the antenatal abeg?

I had to see gynae first coz of my past history (2 MC) so he can help monitor d pregnancy. Antenatal is important as well, they educate u on pregnancy and parenting, u get d necessary drugs as well and if u wish to see an OBGYN wen u go for antenatal u can as well, other sabi mamas can give more info on ur question as well, am also a Ftm.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy luvers day waddling mamas .do sofri sofri Before una go carry belle join on top d oné way una carry lols .

congrats to our mummys dt just put to bed....still reading back.
pls Is it normal to experience constant headache?!i just noticed it this week n Its nt funny abeg
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by destinedmom(f): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
congrats mummyf nd yetunspepper,God bless Ur Los.

happy birthday okeoghene.

Lioha mi teammate,nor b small tin oooo,am so dark nw wit pimple on my right chic naturally I don't have pimple Bt Wat more can I say just grateful to God.

olubankemi,Hw u feeling now,?I experience that kinda pain u described at 16weeks,was even given subotamol Bt I guess it wasn't working self cus d pain didn't go away.it actually lasted for abt 5days.just take Ur mind off it,U'll be fyn.

all pushing mama's I greet oh

happy Valentine my people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Naeto's naming yesterday!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
mummyife:

u can use this site to check http://www.yourduedate.com/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
congrats to all mamas. may your babies grow to be a source of joy to you all. pls don't let us forget our TTC mamas in our prayers. its well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2016
Zaynie and money. After every good advice/suggestions and money is not mentioned then its not zaynie.

zaynie:
Sayoddy... angry
You be lawyer bah?
Are we in Nigeria! tongue
We are on Nairaland tongue

And those 2 people that 'liked' the post. I am watching you o....you support make them arrest me bah? Issokay angry

Pocahuntaz......what now? Is it too much? lipsrsealed

Kokolet007, backpain is very common in pregnancy. You have to rest very well. It really affected me in my first pregnancy. When you want to lift things( thank your stars u are a ftm and dont have any toddler you have to carry around) use your legs n arms instead of your back. i.e go low instead of bending, lift using more arm muscles and stand straight ( u may need to google to get an accurate picture), forget about sweeping; get a vacuum cleaner if you can afford it. Get a good mattress, stop driving for now, get a massage, dont stand too long on your feet, dont sit for too long.
Sit right, walk right, stand right. Dont push your tummy out like we see on TV, you will be putting too much pressure on the back.
Yes, PCM can be used to relieve the pain.
Most importantly, HAVE YOU PAID YOUR DUES? in dollars o angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
My nose na x2. The pimples concentrated on my nose and back. At church today every one was calling me "beauty"

destinedmom:
congrats mummyf nd yetunspepper,God bless Ur Los.

happy birthday okeoghene.

Lioha mi teammate,nor b small tin oooo,am so dark nw wit pimple on my right chic naturally I don't have pimple Bt Wat more can I say just grateful to God.

olubankemi,Hw u feeling now,?I experience that kinda pain u described at 16weeks,was even given subotamol Bt I guess it wasn't working self cus d pain didn't go away.it actually lasted for abt 5days.just take Ur mind off it,U'll be fyn.

all pushing mama's I greet oh

happy Valentine my people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
Happy birthday

okeoghene4real:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
congrats to mummyf nd yetunspepper...God kip nd guide ur los..happyval to d mamas,May Love radiates in our homes nd dis thread in Jesus name,amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
Naeto Handsome bobo congratulations!

nkkystel:
Naeto's naming yesterday!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Janix2: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Helo my senior mamas,i go soon dey una mist,abegt I wan ask this question before u missed your period did u knw u were pregnant or had any funny feelings.pls share ur experience before u missed ur period.
Happy val my people.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Blessedmum:

I had to see gynae first coz of my past history (2 MC) so he can help monitor d pregnancy. Antenatal is important as well, they educate u on pregnancy and parenting, u get d necessary drugs as well and if u wish to see an OBGYN wen u go for antenatal u can as well, other sabi mamas can give more info on ur question as well, am also a Ftm.
Oh okay. I get it now. They have those birthing classes here too, but it's optional. The OBGYN is the one that orders tests, gives prescriptions for medications and monitors you here.

Thanks a lot for the info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Thefarmer3 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.