Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160906 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Mummyf and Yetunde, congrats. Thank God for safe delivery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats mummyf and yetunspepper.....may your Lo's be a source of blessing to the family.

Teammay...how una dey?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
ozycy:

Congratulations, all the way from March. Thank GOD for safe delivery.

Congratulations, may GOD's name be praised.
We dey wait birth story, as una dey drop sharp sharp, make una continue to drop ur BS sharply like the first February mamas did.
I no see neks31 for una February list Abi she no follow una? cc maureensylvia

we no get her for our list and she no indicate whether she port enter February...but as mama obioma wey I b, she is welcomed to our team...but she go pay her dues cos I no dey do parsha.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
mummyf:
All glory to almighty God!!!I just gave birth o.

Aww my sweet darling Mummyf..... Oluwaseun. Can't wait to read d BS.

yetunspepper.... Oluwa is involved always. Congrats my dear sister.
The kids will be great.

I love this 'collabo' birthing o. May it be easy for others too.

congrats too Mr. hafyz23... nice reading BS from the Dad. Hope you have learnt some traditional songs to keep little one relaxed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
cherrymum:

mamas help me na

Cc onegai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=lawvlypearl

Teammay...how una dey?[/quote]

we dey ooo, how lo kicking na? nxt week wld be going for baby shopping with my friend.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Check @nnabros. He advertises here all the time
cherrymum:

mamas help me na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
@cherrymum
Nnaabros:

WASHABLE, ALL SIZE BABY DIAPERS

Feature

1.Economic
According to some studies, the budget for disposable diapers is estimated at $50 to $80(N10000 to N20000) per month. The number of cloth diapers you will need for 1 child during his first years varies depending on how often you will wash them. The only extra money you will need to spend is for hot water, electricity and detergent. Therefore you can see easily the savings you can get from using our washable nappies.
You can save your money to buy more sized diapers.

2.Eco-friendly
Without chemical,perfume or toxins of disposable nappies.it is safe to use, natural fiberis available for diapers.

3.Easy to use
Snaps or velco as closure, so easy to wear for your baby,just like disposable disapers.

4.Easy Pocket
Pocket style, covers and inserts can be washed separatly and absolutely.
Instructions
a.The one size pocket diaper fits babies from8-35 lbs.
b.The diaper cover and insert are machine washable and dryable.Wash soiled diaper and inserts in water under30°c(less than 86°F)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
MumZ:

We cut on d 8th day (Muslim tinz ).
OK, so what do you do to the hair on those days you don't wash it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations to mummyf and yetunspepper may your Los bring joy and happiness to your various homes.

Mamas please oh I received a gift that I don't know what it's used for (ftm) . It has the shape of the old napkin my mummy used then but sported (diff design).

The kind fine wey I fine now eh e no get part two. My nose na x2, complexion nko na helele. Wetin my neck com be charcoal. Thank God sha my baby is ok, can't wait to behold him.

TEAM APRIL how una dey. I hope say we don they ready dis one wey mamas the port any how.

Team April for supernatural birth

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
mummyf:
All glory to almighty God!!!I just gave birth o.

Wow, mummF.... Big fat congratulations

Congrats @yetunspepper
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
ozycy:

OK, so what do you do to the hair on those days you don't wash it?

Wen it's plaited, I just apply ori 2 d lines every mrn or wen I remember. If not I just repack d puffs b4 we go out. But combing n packing can b stressful so I make sure she plaits a day or 2 after loosing. But I started plaiting wen she was almost one. B4 dat I just oil n repack wen I feel d puffs r rough.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
lawvlypearl:
Congrats mummyf and yetunspepper.....may your Lo's be a source of blessing to the family.

Teammay...how una dey?

My dear, we dey kampe. Still dealing with pains and tiredness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lioha, that looks like a baby blanket. Is one side rough and the other smooth?
What name is written on the tag?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
olubankemi:

Thank you for the response. Thursdays,Yes I suffered serious palpitation but since I resumed it I haven't had it, think my body had adjusted.

The pain is very serious ooo, coming and going every 2mins. Down in my right abdomen. It will come like a dull pain and grow to intense pain till it will go and in 2 mins it's back same way. Lasted for over 24 hours, had to go to the clinic for injection and other drugs administered. Am 26 weeks.

A friend said maybe it uterus expanding, but the pain is far from the expansion discomfort I used to experience and it was intense, caused me to weep like a baby.

Wow!!! So sorry dear. Just do your best and rest very well. Mamas having contractions are usually placed on bed rest for days along with the medications. Just try and relax, and get your mind off anything mentally stressful. I believe bedrest helped me too. We'll keep you in our prayers dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
lioha:
Congratulations to mummyf and yetunspepper may your Los bring joy and happiness to your various homes.

Mamas please oh I received a gift that I don't know what it's used for (ftm) . It has the shape of the old napkin my mummy used then but sported (diff design).

The kind fine wey I fine now eh e no get part two. My nose na x2, complexion nko na helele. Wetin my neck com be charcoal. Thank God sha my baby is ok, can't wait to behold him.

TEAM APRIL how una dey. I hope say we don they ready dis one wey mamas the port any how.

Team April for supernatural birth

It luks lyk baby receiver to me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
On it, is written "luvable friends 28x28 in 100% cotton exclusive of decoration"

one side is decorated and the other plain.

The size is just like the old baby napkin

zaynie:
Lioha, that looks like a baby blanket. Is one side rough and the other smooth?
What name is written on the tag?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wow, this is real collabo btw mummyf and yetunspepper. Congrats to the both of you. May los bring forth with them joy and happiness.
Awaiting una bs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
cherrymum:

pls mamas anyone with contact of where to buy re-usable diapers?

You can get from http://www.clothdiaper.ng/
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations Yetunspepper and mummyf. God's blessings on your LOs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
thanks onegai, lovinam and limsycutey.
I called nnabros he said he has the outer part and not the inner part. and he doesn't knoe when he'll have because of the dollar ish. i saw some on jiji.com, will check the shops this coming week. thanks mamas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=tammyloreoluwa post=42892446][/quote]

Can't wait to start shopping too....go well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lawvlypearl(f): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
tammyloreoluwa:
[/quote]

Can't wait to start shopping too....go well.

[quote author=Gaily04 post=42893174]
My dear, we dey kampe. Still dealing with pains and tiredness.

Thought I was the only one dealing with both, it is well with us in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tammyloreoluwa(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
ok dis me today after drinking 2 glass of water.. and am 26 weeks 4 days..lol

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Lioha, I think it's a baby receiver for carrying baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Evacroft: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congrats yetunspepper and mummyf on the arrival of ur lo's, this is bumper to bumper blessing. I tap into supernatural birth.

Team August how go dey go, how d pushing ministry. Supernatural delivery for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
@ Lioha, its Flannel 4 carrying baby.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
lioha can it go round you like a wrapper? If yes, it's for backing your baby.

tammyloreoluwa I am not bigger than that too o. Also team May. I'm thinking my baby will be small which I think is an advantage to me.

cherrymum I have been checking all d threads that I came across reusable diaper. Check this.

www.nairaland.com/1259606/best-diaper-babies/4#42000185

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Yetunspepper:
Rejoice with me mamas has the Lord given me a bouncing baby boy today. Ported from March. Bs later

Congratulations our Team mate. May your lo bring you abundant blessings.

Mummyf, congratulations. May your lo arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratz Nykkstel,mummyf and yetunspepper on d arrival of ur bundles of joy.May God bless and keep them all.wishing u quick recovery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lioha, it's a receiving blanket.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations mummyf and yetunspepper. May God keep them for us.

Pushing /waddling mamas, ATCs and vigilantes, trust we're all doing good. The Lord is our strength.

How are preparations for valentines going? Enough kpekus o. Please don't buy hanky, boxers and singlets for our dhs o. They are not atilogwu dancers. Lol

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: daragoldy(f), dave06(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.