Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125576 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:21pm On May 01, 2016
Meanwhile May mamas, we are still waiting for our public holiday baby grin. Easy delivery to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:25pm On May 01, 2016
sugah:

When the zaynie nor gree share the national Cake sef. *whispers* She just stingy like African leaders...Weda we go begin plan Arab revolution for NL untop her matter sef*

Zaynie Zaynie grin grin grin im still loyal to your government grin grin

*gets closer n whispers* Sheyu r in d spirit,I knw ppl dat wil agree to join us,let me goan tel dem..
*runs off to start coup*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:25pm On May 01, 2016
Congratulations once again HD16.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Gaily04:
@olubankemi, welcome back, pls take it easy with the sleep.

Welcome to all newbies, happy bumping.

Thanks Captain.

Why u say make I take am easy with the sleep? Hmm, all my friends/colleague said I should sleep all I can sleep now before baby comes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 4:31pm On May 01, 2016
I'm here to testify of his goodness in my life oo. sometym ago I put up a prayer request for my dh for him to pass his part1 primaries exams after some unsuccessful atempts and spnding hundreds and hundreds of thousands for nothing, mamas like hajarahbadmus and co encouraged me, I need you to help me thank baba God, it has come to pass. when all hope was lost, God proved to be God.I can't speak for joy, it Ws not easy but evrtyin is over now.
Pls mamas go to the nearest joint and take anytin of ur choice o, d bill"s on me. lolzzzz.
to all d mamas dt hv offloaded and those yet to may Jehovah keep u all. sugah, imoge, olubankemi enkaydewdrop, mamacajah, etc etc wits well wit u all
Il b back wit my BFP soon so help me God Amen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 4:49pm On May 01, 2016
jummy004:
hello mamas in da house, its so nice to be here. got to know abt dis trend 3 days ago n i must confess its really interesting here. av been TTC for abt 3 yrs n some months but got the first positive test of my life in march 29. am 10 weeks gone already. an am glad to say that i belong to #team November. may God grant us all save delivery.
congrats,may u carry 2term nd deliver safely..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2016
HD16:
*clears throat
*Grabs mic

My bouncing baby boy is here!

God alone be praised!

Very uninteresting birth story. Was on YouTube watching sammu alajo throughout. Many thanks to epidural and the inventor of epidural grin

HD16, CONGRATULATIONS na u open ground for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 4:59pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month people! I love this month wella

Congrats on the arrival of your prince HD16. Love your uninteresting birth story.

Thanks to those who responded to my question, demmykay, swearest, Feddy27 and all other Abuja mamas. I appreciate. Take handshake

TeamNovember mamas! I hail o! As we've entered a new month, we are getting closer to our month. God will make it easy for everyone of us. Amen.

All the coup planners, remember what happened in 1953 o, Ehen, don't say I didn't warn you o.

Baby T&K says happy new month

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2016
welcome jummy004 to this wonderful thread,you shall carry to term
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymama: 5:12pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month mamas,may dis month b d best so far,congrats HD16 nd oda dt av put 2bed,may ur Los always mke u glad,may mamas go on nd bring forth successfully,mama Ekene,it av tey oo,blve u r fine,happy new month,happy new week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
Congratulations gr8fulheart. You shall come and testify to more goodness of the Lord.

I don dey go the nearest Chinese restaurant to my house, I hope say I no go wash plate when I eat finish grin

Welcome jummy004. Wish you a H&H 9 months.

Beyedew make we go for corner go discuss our coup d'etat grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:32pm On May 01, 2016
Happy new month mamas!

TeamOctober, how are we doing?

HD16, congrats dear! Epidural is the sweetest thing after jollof rice smiley I will def use it again and again

Sugah, how far with ur colleague's baby?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:36pm On May 01, 2016
ebony13:

All the coup planners, remember what happened in 1953 o, Ehen, don't say I didn't warn you o.

So u r indirectly saying u r nt among,ok ooooo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:38pm On May 01, 2016
sugah:
Congratulations gr8fulheart. You shall come and testify to more goodness of the Lord.

I don dey go the nearest Chinese restaurant to my house, I hope say I no go wash plate when I eat finish grin

Welcome jummy004. Wish you a H&H 9 months.

Beyedew make we go for corner go discuss our coup d'etat grin

Words like dis dey totori my borri grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2016
#Cough#Cough#Cough.....
Beyedew angry
Sugah angry

I got my goons o!
Badt Goons!
Mama with MuscleChest and RockYansh!!!
Mamas high on Pregnacare!
Mamas that waddle with swag wink

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:51pm On May 01, 2016
You be master, I tuale for you. You the try. Infact I don tell Andy Uba to supply 33000L of fuel come your side. Oga na master.

Thanks for the advice. I dey drink water well oh. In a day, I say finish bag of pure water. I go improve for bathing cos na just twice I dey bath in a day .

zaynie:
#side-eyes Sugah......you dey even select.....dollars.... angry. .....dollars wey be like electricity now, very scarce angry.

Lioha and Talltosyne, una remember when una follow dey drag bah? Now postnatal ish dey deal with una. Shebi una don see wetin I use tale senior you now tongue.
Out of the goodness of my heart sha......water.
Water.....bath regularly....as in even if its just to shower like 6 times daily. And drink lots of water.
Drinking water flushes your system and dilutes whatever is in there.
After birth, all the water you retained in pregnancy is lost via wee and sweat ( mostly sweat), add dat to the sweat from heat. You dont want that sticking to your skin all day. Also leaking boobies can make bm stick on your skin.
Get a soothing / medicated shower gel and shower, shower, shower. Since you are home all day, you may want to go easy on lotions and creams too.
After 3 days, if it persists, then see your Dr.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:51pm On May 01, 2016
Mamas can start going to restaurants/eateries/ bars like Chinese, domino pizza, fork n fingers, mama cass, oriental, kilimanjaro, iya basira, etc to eat since gr8fulheart said the bill is on her. But wen u are tru.....hmmmm#ifuaskmenawhoigoask

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:54pm On May 01, 2016
The thing taya me oh, you need to see my hand.

talltosyne:

@zaynie, u neva anything, dis wan go pass our own.

@Lioha, mine is Ezcema ooo. All my back is full of it. Ayaff use funbact- A, use tribact, d tin no gree go oo.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 5:56pm On May 01, 2016
nggie:

U dey fear...hehehe tongue

Congrats HD.16 n Adamudecowboy, God bless ur los.

Jummy.04, welcome n congrats. May u carry to term n ur stay fruitful.

Happy New Month!!!
My sis my baby is just 8 month oooooo datz why

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:00pm On May 01, 2016
sugah:
Meanwhile May mamas, we are still waiting for our public holiday baby grin. Easy delivery to you all.

Na which one u want na, no be just today we give BBB? For calender na 1st be public holiday o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:16pm On May 01, 2016
Gaily04:

Na which one u want na, no be just today we give BBB? For calender na 1st be public holiday o.

Ehn, but baby born for yonda so na April the BBB show. But we go accept am like that sha, no shaking.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:18pm On May 01, 2016
beyedew:

Words like dis dey totori my borri grin kiss

We shall not be intimated by Zaynie's puffing and huffing mbok. Aluta continua

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:20pm On May 01, 2016
Feddy27 thanks dear. I just asked him and he said someone has promised to deliver to them from Lagos but the person dey hoard the location.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
olubankemi:
@Enkaydewdrop, it is well with you. I really do not think there is an issue. Throughout this preggy I experienced mentrual like cramps, the explanation I was given - uterine expansion. The more baby grows the more your uterus expand and that cause mild cramps.

However, it is advised you stay calm and consult your doctor for checks.

I know our medical mamas will talk to you soon.

Be calm, ok.

OK sis... Thanks a lot...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2016
simababe:

Dnt worry just relax. U r almost there.

It is well... Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
beyedew:
Cc: enkaydewdrop
It might b Braxton Hicks,during my tym,e show me shege,I used to call it Tony braxton grin,dnt worry,its prepn u 4Lo,enjoy it kiss

Wow... And I was just saying to myself a few days ago that I haven't felt this Braxton hicks everyone is always talking about...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:31pm On May 01, 2016
lioha:
The thing taya me oh, you need to see my hand.

Pele o mama.same here.I refuse to agree its part of d package da comes with a newborn. My own don even transfer enter my dd neck.God pls heal us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
sugah:

We shall not be intimated by Zaynie's puffing and huffing mbok. Aluta continua

I dey ur back jare.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:
I'm here to testify of his goodness in my life oo. sometym ago I put up a prayer request for my dh for him to pass his part1 primaries exams after some unsuccessful atempts and spnding hundreds and hundreds of thousands for nothing, mamas like hajarahbadmus and co encouraged me, I need you to help me thank baba God, it has come to pass. when all hope was lost, God proved to be God.I can't speak for joy, it Ws not easy but evrtyin is over now.
Pls mamas go to the nearest joint and take anytin of ur choice o, d bill"s on me. lolzzzz.
to all d mamas dt hv offloaded and those yet to may Jehovah keep u all. sugah, imoge, olubankemi enkaydewdrop, mamacajah, etc etc wits well wit u all
Il b back wit my BFP soon so help me God Amen.

Amen... Thank you sis...
Your testimony will remain permanent... And we are expecting you here soonest...
#Hugz&Kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
@ gr8fulheart, we thank God for the marvelous works in your family. You are a darling. I have been dreaming of Charcoal and Spice fisherman soup with pounded yam, then a big glass of palmy to complement. On my way back, I will branch kilimanjaro creamy for a big plate of ice-cream with all the mendemende an toppings. Ehhhh, make I no forget my Sharwama and coke from film house cinema. Thanks dearie for making my sunday. Abeg try pay quick o, cos dem say if dem no hear from you in 2days, na my house be d bustop.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
feddy27:

HD16, congrats dear! Epidural is the sweetest thing after jollof rice smiley I will def use it again and again

How was your experience with/after the epidural...? Some people say it has side effects...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 6:38pm On May 01, 2016
Yippee!!! Congratulations gr8fulheart..i wish you more joyful news in your family...im so happy for you..ehugs..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.