Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155594 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tallgirlslim: 8:23am On May 02, 2016
simababe:
@tallgirlslim, mine isn't the waist but my vjay. It feels as if the baby is playing there but my heart dey gidigba. Baby has less than 19weeks to play there.

@dhbeautyjas Oya include my boy's name in ur moniker. Owz Jeff.

The reward of kpekusing grin grin grin grin. Pele Simabebe you yaff nearly reach the permanent site.

Me sef I claim baby boy o.. because hubby said no more !!! In fact I have bought this supercute baby boy shoes. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:07am On May 02, 2016
simababe:
@tallgirlslim, mine isn't the waist but my vjay. It feels as if the baby is playing there but my heart dey gidigba. Baby has less than 19weeks to play there.

@dhbeautyjas Oya include my boy's name in ur moniker. Owz Jeff.

Would love to do that but nairaland doesn't allow name edition. Lol. Eku pushing. How is tj?. Jeff is fine too. Adding weight now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 9:38am On May 02, 2016
Tallgirlslim:

The reward of kpekusing grin grin grin grin. Pele Simabebe you yaff nearly reach the permanent site.

Me sef I claim baby boy o.. because hubby said no more !!! In fact I have bought this supercute baby boy shoes. grin

Kpekus ke? It's 1ce or 2ce in 2weeks for me oooo. I dnt want anytyn entering that place. Na girl I want oooo. I av a boy already so make I get girl this time around. September mama's op u r flexing ewa aganyin n bread

Dhbeautyjas, abeg feed Jeff wella so that he can be like me oooo. Kisses to him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:06am On May 02, 2016
Team May... how we dey? Hope we are getting ready? Let's not forget to clean the ni:pple:s often o.
Use cotton wool with olive oil to clean the nip.ple"s. God will be with us on the d-day.

lol Sima. funny u.

Ahnie, so sorry for the loss of ur Dad. God will grant him eternal rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:16am On May 02, 2016
Hello everyone... Happy public holiday... Lol...

Team June, how far na? I no dey see anybody brake light oh...
Hope everyone is doing OK...

Shebi today is Prayer Monday...
Aya, ma'am hajarahbadmus, over to you today oh...

#29DaysToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 10:24am On May 02, 2016
Gaily04:
@FINA, my friend told me you were satisfied with the clothes she made for you. Am glad I could help.
yes oh my sister, I said I will collect your number from her when nextbi money her. I gave her some more clothes. Introduced a friend to her, who also patronized her. Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:39am On May 02, 2016
June mamas ooooh... Wiaris effriborri
Come out oh...
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!

Okeoghene4real
JoyChioma19
Hajarahbadmus
GenyEbere
Cassieluv
Osas4G
Ginababy
Kokolet007
Melly245
Lilylurv
Brownsmoothie
Enkaydewdrop
***Amhappy (please bless us with your EDD)

Everybodyyyyyyyyyy....
Come out oh....

#29DaysToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:54am On May 02, 2016
FINA4804:
yes oh my sister, I said I will collect your number from her when nextbi money her. I gave her some more clothes. Introduced a friend to her, who also patronized her. Thanks alot
Abeg whr does d tailor stay o. Me sef, I want fyn cloth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:58am On May 02, 2016
vpaymoney:
hello mamas, pls my wife has been experiencing some pains in around her virgina. she's in her 8th month now and there is this fleshy stuff that come to the mouth of the virgina. pls what is the meaning of this cos the doc in her privy hospital don't seem to gerrit.. am a bit panic now cos she told me on phone last lite that the baby kicks her as if he wants to come out.
Don't panic o. If baby wants to come out, na serious pain she go fill no b kicks. d pain in her vjay s part of d package. For d fleshy stuff u re describing, I think she shld go to d hsptl to get it examined. Hang in there, its almost over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 11:08am On May 02, 2016
@enkaydewdrop yes!!! I dey here o!
Abeg baby, Wetin u dey chop wey dey give you so much energy? I envy your strength o!
I'm feel so heavy and tired..my walking style now is one in town..na to dey twist and turn..any small work I do I get sapped out....
My legs are so heavy and I usually have muscle cramps accompanied with after pains.. when I am walking I feel so much pressure like the baby is pushing her head down.. my little boy is now soo clingy..wants to be carried every minute and he want to always rest on my tummy..
The belle wey long like trailer...hmmmm it is well.. im 34weeks and 4days gone

#teamjuneforpainlessdelivery....
29days to go...
Hope your bags are packed..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 11:09am On May 02, 2016
[quote author. . Repot=enkaydewdrop post=45238319]June mamas ooooh...Wiaris effriborri
Come out oh...
Gbagaun! Gbagaun!! Gbagaun!!!

Okeoghene4real
JoyChioma19
Hajarahbadmus
GenyEbere
Cassieluv
Osas4G
Ginababy
Kokolet007
Melly245
Lilylurv
Brownsmoothie
Enkaydewdrop
***Amhappy (please bless us with your EDD)

Everybodyyyyyyyyyy....
Come out oh....

#29DaysToJune
#Who'sCountingAlong
#TeamJuneForExtremeSupernaturalDelivery [/quote]

@Enkaydewdrop reporting for duty with mild pain in the lower region.
Lo has refuse to move me from Night shift and the ginger inside church yesterday no b small thing..Like say e wan jump.out go dey follow Pastor Preach.

CountdowntoBerdh
#TeamJuneforSafeDelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by osas4g: 11:18am On May 02, 2016
hajarahbadmus:
Abeg baby, Wetin u dey chop wey dey give you so much energy? I envy your strength o!
I'm feel so heavy and tired..my walking style now is one in town..na to dey twist and turn..any small work I do I get sapped out....
My legs are so heavy and I usually have muscle cramps accompanied with after pains.. when I am walking I feel so much pressure like the baby is pushing her head down.. my little boy is now soo clingy..wants to be carried every minute and he want to always rest on my tummy..

29days to go...

I know that feeling BossLady... We re almost there
Make Bros calm down oo...his playmate is almost here.
Lol @long Trailer

For bags, well the things I bought for me and LO dey as I buy them o. I ve not had the strength to re-arrange inside hospital bag.
Pls o... I read itz good to wash the new clothes...right...but my challenge is ao do I spread it outside to airdry wey neighbours no go see. When person neva born..abi Sabi mama
@enkaydewdrops @Hajarahbadmus
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:34am On May 02, 2016
Double post

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:34am On May 02, 2016
ozycy:

Sugah, another Chinese food? The one wey purge you never do you?
National hospital Abj do epidural too

So because Chinese purge me once I no go chop am again? If i hear? grin
But I lucky say I no go this one wey na Zaynie gr8fulheart wire the money to. I for still dey there dey wash plate now sef.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:47am On May 02, 2016
September mamas hope your baby kicks is not throwing you off balance? grin

My Ayomide is practicing taekwando in my tummy, yesterday's kicking was something else. Even me kon dey find am trouble too by shining torch light on my tummy and getting more punches and kicking.

All these twin mamas how una dey cope with the double plenty kicks?

Meanwhile Zaynie, Ozycy I was so tired last night I slept on my stomach cry I dunno for how long sha but Ayomide's furious kicking jolted me up and my tummy was 'vibrating'. Even though everything seems ok now, do I need to call my doctor?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 11:48am On May 02, 2016
tchiwinnie:
Abeg whr does d tailor stay o. Me sef, I want fyn cloth

The tailor is in Port Harcourt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:02pm On May 02, 2016
@ Osas4g, I bought some Ok baby clothes and washed them, meanwhile am due in July ooo, yesterday my flat neighbour came to knock on our door, and when hubby oppened the door, she said pls has madam put to birth, I saw some baby clothes that she washed outside... I just laughed inside... hubby was like no ooo. So i think you should wash especially if it"s Okrika bell. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 12:09pm On May 02, 2016
#TeamJuly# how market, I don't have the roll call for my team, so I can't do anything... Just as teamjune they are counting down, that is how we are also counting down....

I pray God see us all through ooo. Easy delivery for all pregnant mama's, babies àlive, dadies in good health and plenty plenty money in the home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 12:16pm On May 02, 2016
December mamas roll call (updated)
mamacajah
sisinini
omowunmigan
favouredmom
enque
Queen1
aghaibiam
mukhcech(december daddy)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:27pm On May 02, 2016
Sugah, I think Ayomide is fine. As long as he is kicking good and hard, I guess he was just trying to make you shift away from him. Lol

Rofemiguwa, how far?
How was exams?

PrayerMonday people!!!!
May--------- Gaily04
June--------- Hajarahbadmus/ Enkaydewdrop
July---------- Mitchyy ( Select someborri o)
August------- Britneystacy
September--- Sugah
October-------Feddy27
November-----Iomoge2
December-----Mamacajah
January-------Aghaibiam
February------?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 12:36pm On May 02, 2016
sugah:
September mamas hope your baby kicks is not throwing you off balance? grin

My Ayomide is practicing taekwando in my tummy, yesterday's kicking was something else. Even me kon dey find am trouble too by shining torch light on my tummy and getting more punches and kicking.

All these twin mamas how una dey cope with the double plenty kicks?

Meanwhile Zaynie, Ozycy I was so tired last night I slept on my stomach cry I dunno for how long sha but Ayomide's furious kicking jolted me up and my tummy was 'vibrating'. Even though everything seems ok now, do I need to call my doctor?
Lol @ taekwando things, yesterday my baby proved to me dat she recognizes her dad's voice. Hubby got home from Church yesterday and decided to pray for her d next thing I started hearing was kicks o my sister.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:38pm On May 02, 2016
hajarahbadmus:

29days to go...

So sorry mama...
I don't have energy oh... Lol...
I feel all the heaviness and pains too... I practically cannot do anything by myself again...
Please try and be resting small small oh. Don't overwork yourself... You're almost there... God will give you strength...

Love you mama...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:41pm On May 02, 2016
osas4g:

@Enkaydewdrop reporting for duty with mild pain in the lower region.
Lo has refuse to move me from Night shift and the ginger inside church yesterday no b small thing..Like say e wan jump.out go dey follow Pastor Preach.

CountdowntoBerdh
#TeamJuneforSafeDelivery

Chai!
Your pikin like church well well oh... Kikikikikikiki...
Sorry about the pain...
You're almost there... Na you dey top of our list sef... No go port to May ooooh...
Pele mama... Small small... Infact, you're there already...

Mmmuah!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 12:44pm On May 02, 2016
@ Osas4g, me don't wash clothes cos me don't have strength to iron..so far they are not okirika..u are good to go abeg..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:45pm On May 02, 2016
osas4g:

I know that feeling BossLady... We re almost there
Make Bros calm down oo...his playmate is almost here.
Lol @long Trailer

For bags, well the things I bought for me and LO dey as I buy them o. I ve not had the strength to re-arrange inside hospital bag.
Pls o... I read itz good to wash the new clothes...right...but my challenge is ao do I spread it outside to airdry wey neighbours no go see. When person neva born..abi Sabi mama
@enkaydewdrops @Hajarahbadmus

I was going to ask the same question too...
I want to wash my baby's clothes too, but I don't want to hang them outside...
Please advise us oh sabi mamas...

Cc @zaynie @cutienik @hajarahbadmus @lovinam and all other mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2016
Ma'am hajarahbadmus, please pray for us today...
It's #PrayerMonday...

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
M fine maam. Thank u 4 checking up on me.
Exams went well.

pristine is just taking her time.the suspence is killing me. Being begging her to show face nau. I don ready for am.

My back hurts like mad but MIL said no bi contraction bi dt. No pressure on my lower tummy dou.
I have being trekking o, no kpekusing cos Dh is not lagos based. Wat else can I do to induce labor ni o
Don't want this week to pass me by.

May mamas how body! Who is giving us may2nd baby

Teammay for easY delivery#.

zaynie:
Sugah, I think Ayomide is fine. As long as he is kicking good and hard, I guess he was just trying to make you shift away from him. Lol

Rofemiguwa, how far?
How was exams?

PrayerMonday people!!!!
May--------- Gaily04
June--------- Hajarahbadmus/ Enkaydewdrop
July---------- Mitchyy ( Select someborri o)
August------- Britneystacy
September--- Sugah
October-------Feddy27
November-----Iomoge2
December-----Mamacajah
January-------Aghaibiam
February------?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 12:57pm On May 02, 2016
I used the baby hanger to hang the clothes,then kept the hanger by the corridor till it dried. Like 2days sha. Then I ironed the clothes and arranged them for hospital and for house.

If u no get corridor u fit kiP am for parlour if u get space dere. Under fan.
enkaydewdrop:

I was going to ask the same question too...
I want to wash my baby's clothes too, but I don't want to hang them outside...
Please advise us oh sabi mamas...

Cc @zaynie @cutienik @hajarahbadmus @lovinam and all other mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:57pm On May 02, 2016
Blessedmum:

Lol @ taekwando things, yesterday my baby proved to me dat she recognizes her dad's voice. Hubby got home from Church yesterday and decided to pray for her d next thing I started hearing was kicks o my sister.

I should start making dh talk to Ayomide more o.

Thanks Zaynie.

The following mamas should come out and lead us in prayers:
Chili89
Uglybetty1
Loistee

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 1:07pm On May 02, 2016
enkaydewdrop and osas4g abg don't spread the clothe for your neighbours to see as you never born. you have two options.
1. wash the clothe and rinse with dettol spread am for another room on fan open windows.
2. Or you leave the clothe when you born wash everything dry outside. please always make sure you rinse your baby's clothes with dettol liquid.
other mamas come and touch light the marra.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:09pm On May 02, 2016
Its not compulsory but rather advisable to wash new clothes because we dont know how long they have been in the stores and the many rodents and creepy crawlies that has been all over them.

Why dont you spread them on the hanger and place the hanger in the sitting room to dry all night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
Thanks mamasss for the reply...
I'll wash and hang under the fan as advised...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.