Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157196 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 9:35pm On May 25, 2016
Hello everyone, its really been a while, Tried readin back tru old posts but gave up after 3days,una can talk! Congrats to all that v given birth n supernatural deliuery to all pushing mamas. Seniour mamas I hail o, much respect. My baby is doing great, u wont know he was born 7weeks early. Tried uploading pictures of my baby n d fibroids taken out during cs but cant, dont know what im doing wrong. love u all n GOD BLESS.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:54pm On May 25, 2016
@

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:13pm On May 25, 2016
Joysa:

na d same boat I dey too o tho I keep havin false contractions. asked doc for induction at last ANC , him no gree.. d anxiety at dis point na baba! it's well wt us, will end in praise

Amen ooo. But i no like induction,i will lik to fall into labour naturally. I am taking my walk small small. Me na ftm sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoddy(f): 10:14pm On May 25, 2016
Lawvlpearl congrats. Bm is based on demand and supply. As baby sucks it will supply more. Just make sure baby empties the milk and alternate to other breast. To boost the supply -Give the baby to suck frequently, the supply will be constant. Have skin to skin with your baby. With only diaper on, let him lie chest down on your bare chest. It will stimulate the milk to be supplied. Eat vegetable, drink more of pap, water, tea and anything that can be easily converted to water. - Sleep well. Sleep deprivation and stress can reduce breastmilk. Believe you can do ebf even with triplet only that ebf is time consuming. Pls don't give water till 6months rather formula is okay

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 10:20pm On May 25, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 11:11pm On May 25, 2016
feddy27:

Penta is different from Rotavirus vaccine !

Penta is free, Rota is not.

Again, those vaccines (Rota and Pneumococcal) are nor ordinary.

Mamas, also endeavor to give your babies IPV along side the regular OPV
Rota is not free in government hospitals? ok o! modath, what sayest thou?
when i say "ordinary", you should understand better. May be i didn't use the right word.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 11:27pm On May 25, 2016
@Larrytoks d pelvic pain u feelin may be bracston hicks,not sure of d spellin,am also team july nd felt d pain lastweek had to go 2d hospital to mk sure LO nd I are ok!d Dr sed its jes my system preparin for labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
[quote author=rofemiguwa post=45946860]See. My people hehehe.
I am 03 set
Joychioma19 which set are u?
Good to meet u all dou online. Hehehe

For mamas asking about my postpartum body. I didn't tuck in o! It is very real. I got the postpartum belt from Emerald65 in fashion session and started using immediately I took my bath on my own.that was like day 2. Viola! The result is wat u see here one week after.even me can't believe it cos my prepregnancy belle is bigger than this.
Now I actually believe dose gals with waist trainers . It works.if my big belle reduce like dis cos I tied it,then there is hope for me to get halleberry belle. Kikiki or kimk sef.
I also didn't do hotwater massage o! I hate pain so I ran away from my mum. I always take my bath before she wake! Na o

Hello mamas, this emerald65, dat sold d Postpartum tummy belt to Rofemiguwa n I really appreciate her spreading d gud news to u all, she insisted I come in here. n I say a big thank u to u all dat have chatted with me since morning till now. Attached are d belts n dat wil b available nxt month.
@ zaynie n oda Swt mamas sorry for interrupting u guys but u can also check out my handle for more details. tnx so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 12:34am On May 26, 2016
comtem2011 ur b.s. sweet well well but u are trying to mAke it boring, come and complete it joor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:05am On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
Rota is not free in government hospitals? ok o! mo, what sayest thou?
when i say "ordinary", you should understand better. May be i didn't use the right word.

cheesy

You and feddy27 are saying the same thing, ROTA isn't part of what is given free..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:17am On May 26, 2016
Who did it? Jesus. All glory be to you lord for making me witness another year, a better me. I remembered how d devil struck some weeeks to my birthday last year in d form of MC but here i am now with an healthy pregnancy and LO jumping up& down in my womb. As I add another year today I pray dat ur blessings shall be permanent in my life ijn. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:29am On May 26, 2016
Happy birthday blessedmum

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:22am On May 26, 2016
ginababy:

Wats d reason 4 d drip na.....
God pls takia of my little angel...
Weldon mama pls dnt 4get to pray 4 her n I'm in faith wt u always.
Abeg give her dis holy kiss 4 me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tell her dat I luv her to d moon n bak.

Dunno what Doctor was saying, that she

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:24am On May 26, 2016
ginababy:

Wats d reason 4 d drip na.....
God pls takia of my little angel...
Weldon mama pls dnt 4get to pray 4 her n I'm in faith wt u always.
Abeg give her dis holy kiss 4 me kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tell her dat I luv her to d moon n bak.

Dunno what Doctor was saying, that she's dehydrated and since breast milk ain't coming out yet she should be on drip. Just started breastfeeding her now and she wants to suck out my last strength. Ifeomachukwu is her name. Thanks for the kisses

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:30am On May 26, 2016
To all mama's that corrected me #VBAC to #VD. Tho I feel ashamed but toh no body is above a mistake, I'm very grateful, we all learn everyday.

Congratulations to all may mama's.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:41am On May 26, 2016
Harmless1:
Congrats @prettyhurts, @peddylove, @marionclaire. God's blessings nd protection be upon them.
Hbd to all those celebrating their bday. May all ur good heart desires be granted in Jesus name, amen.
To all the new preggy mamas, u all r highly welcome. Wish us all stress free 9months

Thanks dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shawrygal(f): 4:55am On May 26, 2016
GenyEbere:
I have done the pelvimetry jeeeeez the man said "madam remove every clothing on you including pant" I shout lol "and do as I say" hehehehehehe the result will be ready tomorrow. I did ob/gyn scan hmmmm 3.7kg at 38th week God will help on the pushing day lol
I did mine with my all my clothing on me. He only told me to remove any metallic object like pin. Did I do the real pelvimetry becos I doubt the X-ray result becos I didn't see anything that looks like pelvic bone on it. The funniest thing is that the doc didn't check it. He only removed the result sheet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 4:59am On May 26, 2016
Prettyhurts:
To all mama's that corrected me #VBAC to #VD. Tho I feel ashamed but toh no body is above a mistake, I'm very grateful, we all learn everyday.

Congratulations to all may mama's.

Congratulations mama, God bless ifeomachukwu abundantly. Amen

And no need to be ashamed Pls, 'twas a simple mistake, we are all here to learn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 5:01am On May 26, 2016
Happy birthday blessedmum, we thank God for His mercies over your life. I pray your testimony shall be complete in Jesus name. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29am On May 26, 2016
Blessedmum:
Who did it? Jesus. All glory be to you lord for making me witness another year, a better me. I remembered how d devil struck some weeeks to my birthday last year in d form of MC but here i am now with an healthy pregnancy and LO jumping up& down in my womb. As I add another year today I pray dat ur blessings shall be permanent in my life ijn. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
Happy birthday! Wish you many more years.

Prettyhurts may Gods protection be on Ifeomachukwu kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 6:34am On May 26, 2016
modath:

cheesy

You and feddy27 are saying the same thing, ROTA isn't part of what is given free..
...in private hospitals abi?
This is why i love Fashola's government in Lagos. He made sure there were good and adequate PHC scattered around the state. Where i live in Lagos, there are about 3 Primary Health Centers close to me. The closest is just 5minutes walk.

Why on earth would i spend money to immunize my son in a private hospital? I dey craze?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
shawrygal:
I did mine with my all my clothing on me. He only told me to remove any metallic object like pin. Did I do the real pelvimetry becos I doubt the X-ray result becos I didn't see anything that looks like pelvic bone on it. The funniest thing is that the doc didn't check it. He only removed the result sheet.
I was NAKED lol and placed a ruler in between my thighs inside the vj which I saw in the film on the screen,I was lying on my left,shooting out the bombom and making sure my legs are straight especially the left leg,to start he said "stop breathing" after few seconds "breathe normal". I don't understand remove every metal cos the ruler he placed was metal and you need to relax very well not being anxious.

Blessedmum happy birthday age gracefully.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 7:10am On May 26, 2016
Blessedmum:
Happy birthday deary, God is really faithful n only him can do this. Wish u many more years ahead filled wit lots of joy n happiness.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 7:12am On May 26, 2016
shawrygal:
sis,ur doc must avassumed dt d result sheet contained d right readings &interpretation wch may nt need be verified
congrats mama Ifeomachukwu @ prettyhurts. God bless&protect her. &u need not be ashamed ma'am. it's a beautiful family here where we all learn without fear of being scorned. fast recovery to u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
Happy Birthday Blessedmum and chizeal. More of God's grace in your lives.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:20am On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
...in private hospitals abi?
This is why i love Fashola's government in Lagos. He made sure there were good and adequate PHC scattered around the state. Where i live in Lagos, there are about 3 Primary Health Centers close to me. The closest is just 5minutes walk.

Why on earth would i spend money to immunize my son in a private hospital? I dey craze?

Immunisation is Fed government responsibility (NPI), not state.. confirm if you can get free rota in lag, we pay here in Abuja.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:25am On May 26, 2016
Blessedmum:
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
Happy birthday, GOD bless you and I wish you safe delivery when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 7:32am On May 26, 2016
mumgb:
Gud evening mamas into the house,
Pls av got a question,
Have been having itches around my vjay area Nd really itchy Nd with some little pain around it wen I itch.av only used Vaseline on it,though had it last month Nd it disappeared Nd nw its back.the itch can be painful too.pls sabi mamas in the house wat can I uses for it.there is not discharge Nd no smell.thanks
gm mamas,plx help us torchlight this matter coz d same is happening to me here,bn waiting to read sabi mamas response o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 7:48am On May 26, 2016
JUMAYIN:
gm mamas,plx help us torchlight this matter coz d same is happening to me here,bn waiting to read sabi mamas response o

I experienced same, but mine was with discharge. Firstly stop washing ur vjay with any antiseptic or medicated soap. A very mild toilet soap like premier will do or warm water with a little drop of maybe purit or savlon. Dettol is harsh pls note. Then get canestin or sabrestin cream (clotrimazole) and apply on the affected area may be once or twice preferably when you want to sleep.
NB: Please a plastic comes with d tube for insertion, never use it as a pregnant woman. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 7:54am On May 26, 2016
modath:

Immunisation is Fed government responsibility (NPI), not state.. confirm if you can get free rota in lag, we pay here in Abuja.
hold on modath, i had to check my son's immunization book to be sure. Which one is PENTAVALENT? Does it consists of Rota too?

"modified"

how much is rota vaccine in Abuja?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
JUMAYIN:
. You can use mycoten the tube on the outer part. Morning and evening.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 8:58am On May 26, 2016
Beremx:
hold on mo, i had to check my son's immunization book to be sure. Which one is PENTAVALENT? Does it consists of Rota too?

"modified"

how much is rota vaccine in Abuja?

Rota & Penta are two separate vaccines.

Penta is a compound of 5 different vaccines, it used to be DPT (then it was 3) while Rota is for diarrhea..

Rota was 7.5k when I got it for baby K late last year. My family friend who is a consultant Paed said they've made submissions through NMA long long time ago for PCV & Rota to be provided by the NPI (National policy on immunisation) but.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) (1612) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.